Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

All things Rugby
mr bungle

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by mr bungle »

Except Tom rarely gets physical of course. It’s incredible how strong, and resilient McCaw was compared to other more ripped loose forwards. Spies, for example, had the body of a Greek god but couldn’t consistently do anything with it.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

This A
Carrington doris is special. She looks like if she doesn't train for a couple of months she will bs a skinny bird
JamesJames

Post by JamesJames »

mr bungle wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:24 pm Except Tom rarely gets physical of course. It’s incredible how strong, and resilient McCaw was compared to other more ripped loose forwards. Spies, for example, had the body of a Greek god but couldn’t consistently do anything with it.
Every time someone mentions Spies I die a little internally. What a useless rugby player. A very fine chap though according to some pals of mine I know.
Edinburgh01

Post by Edinburgh01 »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:15 pm A quick google indicates that's a highly unflattering picture tbf. I'll offer this instead

Decades ago I used to share a gym with 3 members of the UK women's canoe team and the entire Scottish team. On a scale to 10 average was an easy 7, with two at the head turning standard.

When we were out and about, they used to challenge random men in pubs to arm wrestles. They may not have won them all, but they did win a lot and gave a lot of men a shock.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:58 am Image

She's prettier than fellow gold Olympian Fatima Whitbread. Bigger traps too.
Whitbread never won Olympic gold.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

mr bungle wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:24 pm Except Tom rarely gets physical of course. It’s incredible how strong, and resilient McCaw was compared to other more ripped loose forwards. Spies, for example, had the body of a Greek god but couldn’t consistently do anything with it.
Things like abs and looking ripped are largely down to genetics as much as diet and hard work. It isn't a direct indication of strength stamina, speed, durability or sporting intelligence of course. In fact I believe some injuries are due to some athletes carrying to much weight for their bone frame, strength and density.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:33 am This is clearly a Mog call-out thread. I thought such threads weren't allowed?
They only look good when they have big thighs and butts.

That chick just looks like a man and obviously on steroids too.
Fruit and Nutt

Post by Fruit and Nutt »

eldanielfire wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:31 am
Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:34 am How stringent is the NZ testing schedule for PEDs?

She's got trapezius and deltoid muscles bigger than many top backrowers, Richie McCaw for example.

Could many backrowers race their kayak as effectively and as fast as double olympic Olympic champion Carrington? Probably not. Her whole training and sort is for her upper body. Of course she's going to have great muscles in those areas.

I also wouldn't use McCaw for example, he has never been famous for a ripped rugby body like say Pocock. In fact he's had numerous almost average dad bod photos, rather like Tom Brady.

Ritchie McCaw is a man.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:24 pm
Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:34 am How stringent is the NZ testing schedule for PEDs?

She's got trapezius and deltoid muscles bigger than many top backrowers, Richie McCaw for example.

Could many backrowers race their kayak as effectively and as fast as double olympic Olympic champion Carrington? Probably not. Her whole training and sort is for her upper body. Of course she's going to have great muscles in those areas.

I also wouldn't use McCaw for example, he has never been famous for a ripped rugby body like say Pocock. In fact he's had numerous almost average dad bod photos, rather like Tom Brady.

Ritchie McCaw is a man.
I'm sure he is glad he has you to affirm that for him.
Salient

Post by Salient »

RodneyRegis wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:08 am
JamesJames wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:50 am
RodneyRegis wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:44 am Hollywood shmollywood. We just have eyes.
Believe it or not dude, there are probably a majority of men in South Africa who would choose Venus over Halle. The world doesn't consist entirely of Essex men whose ideal woman is Katie Price
So is it the saffers who are racist or the Essex Boys? I'm confused.
Let's just toss them in the same basket, dribbling older perving dudes stuck in the 1960s.
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

Oh look it's the weekly misgyonistic thread with a slight whiff of racism thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

True Blue wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:22 am Oh look it's the weekly misgyonistic thread with a slight whiff of racism thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:
There is plenty of the former, but where do you see the later?
MrDominator

Post by MrDominator »

True Blue wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:22 am Oh look it's the weekly misgyonistic thread with a slight whiff of racism thrown in for good measure. :thumbup:
Or as it's also known, a great night out in Brisbane.
grievous

Post by grievous »

MrDominator wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:55 am
:? :?:
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

grievous wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:56 am
I think he's been to Fortitude Valley. Perhaps a day out a Doomben?
grievous

Post by grievous »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:08 am
Not in the last 10 years he hasn't, whats the racism bit? Doesn't make any sense but hes just on a troll I suppose.
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

Stop describing our November 2019 trip in such detail, Jdog!
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:57 am

Stop describing our November 2019 trip in such detail, Jdog!
Haha. Was so hot hosting you in my room to smash Oporto and drink a couple watery lagers.
Mog The Almighty

Zakar wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:29 am
Is saying she's built like a man misogyny? It's just a fact of reality mate. Are you one that thinks we have to pretend obese people are beautiful too?
Auckman

Post by Auckman »

I'd happily let the beautifully toned Lisa Carrington carry me to her waka any time.

Tokyo could be her swansong though as I read the scared French cancelled her event for the Paris Olympics.
Mr Fedora

Post by Mr Fedora »

Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Ritchie McCaw is a man.
Nothing gets by Fruity.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

It would be more accurate to say Richie McCaw is THE man.
Mog The Almighty

Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:08 pm
Is saying she's built like a man misogyny? It's just a fact of reality mate. Are you one that thinks we have to pretend obese people are beautiful too?
If by "beautifully toned" you mean "fůcking jacked" then cool, whatever blows your hair back.

I find it weird that it's misogynist to say a woman with traps like Arnold Shwarzenegger looks manly but it's okay to tear shreds off the girls I post with squats built-sirloin for asses that just accentuate their curves.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Maybe.

I don't know that many men built like that, outside of the gym and rugby. She's built like a strength athlete. Most guys are pencil necked or fat.

fudge off with that obese people are beautiful BS.
Mog The Almighty

Zakar wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:17 pm
Maybe.

I don't know that many men built like that, outside of the gym and rugby. She's built like a strength athlete. Most guys are pencil necked or fat.

She's built like a winner who will win at all costs. If you get my drift. Thats the attitude elite sports people have.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

Here's Mog with his half-baked no substance theories again.

Just come out and say it you chicken. Mods love dealing with libel.
Mog The Almighty

Enzedder wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:50 pm Here's Mog with his half-baked no substance theories again.

Dude I appreciate your patriotism but if its not blindingly and undeniably obvious then you simply don't know what youre talking about or looking at when it comes to this issue. 1000% certainty. But of course it's simply not possible because she's a kiwi right? 😉
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:54 pm
Enzedder wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:50 pm Here's Mog with his half-baked no substance theories again.

Dude I appreciate your patriotism but if its not blindingly and undeniably obvious then you simply don't know what youre talking about or looking at when it comes to this issue. 1000% certainty. But of course it's simply not possible because she's a kiwi right? 😉
You're an odd man, thighs like Luke McAlister on a women is all good with you, but if someone who paddles for a living has big shoulders then it must be chemicals.

You really are comedy gold. :lol:
shanky

Post by shanky »

UncleFB wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:13 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:54 pm

You're an odd man, thighs like Luke McAlister on a women is all good with you, but if someone who paddles for a living has big shoulders then it must be chemicals.

You really are comedy gold. :lol:
I'm guessing every day is legs day for Mog-sloping-shoulders
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

I think we really do need a "Mog's Reckons" thread as a one stop shop for his collected everyman common sense "I'm just saying" self evident 100% truth bombs.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 pm
Zakar wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:17 pm
Maybe.

She's built like a winner who will win at all costs. If you get my drift. Thats the attitude elite sports people have.
You should work for WADA.
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

:lol:
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Hmmm:

Mog The Almighty wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:49 pmThey only look good when they have big thighs and butts.

That chick just looks like a man and obviously on steroids too.
Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:05 pmIf by "beautifully toned" you mean "fůcking jacked" then cool, whatever blows your hair back.

I find it weird that it's misogynist to say a woman with traps like Arnold Shwarzenegger looks manly but it's okay to tear shreds off the girls I post with squats built-sirloin for asses that just accentuate their curves.
Mog The Almighty wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 pmShe's built like a winner who will win at all costs. If you get my drift. Thats the attitude elite sports people have.
All conveniently of the same page too. :thumbup:
shanky

Post by shanky »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:44 pm I think we really do need a "Mog's Reckons" thread as a one stop shop for his collected everyman common sense "I'm just saying" self evident 100% truth bombs.
I like it...

"Mog - Keeping it real"
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Mog’s just brave enough to say what you’re all thinking.

Come to think of it - that would be a great political slogan.
kiwigreg369

Post by kiwigreg369 »

Have they removed the no steroid call out ban?

Excellent- good timing with the roided up Safas coming back to rugby this year after a year of hard performance drug taking. And that’s just the kids...
CarrotGawks

Post by CarrotGawks »

McCaw's gorge and she's pretty. Or McCaw is pretty and she's gorge. Either way...
mabunch78

Post by mabunch78 »

eldanielfire wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:54 pm
Fruit and Nutt wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:58 am Image

She's prettier than fellow gold Olympian Fatima Whitbread. Bigger traps too.
Whitbread never won Olympic gold.
Choked (on her Adam's apple)...
JamesJames

Post by JamesJames »

RodneyRegis wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:08 am
JamesJames wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:50 am
RodneyRegis wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:44 am Hollywood shmollywood. We just have eyes.
Believe it or not dude, there are probably a majority of men in South Africa who would choose Venus over Halle. The world doesn't consist entirely of Essex men whose ideal woman is Katie Price
So is it the saffers who are racist or the Essex Boys? I'm confused.
I know its a difficult concept to understand because you'd get the impression from watching our rugby teams that SA is a white majority country. In fact the opposite is true. Over 90 percent of Saffers are poc. Black people are incapable of racism. Its a commonly known fact.
Mog The Almighty

:lol: You guys are completely f**king clueless. It's almost funny.

But whatever. I'll play your game. Let's all pretend to be ignorant.

There is no definitive proof that she has used any PED. How is that for you?