Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

All things Rugby
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 31517
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Ali's Choice »

Random thread. Funny how the onus is on NZ posters to prove that Carrington doesn't take PED's. How would someone do that?
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5224
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by jambanja »

Enzedder wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm He's nuts.

He admits that he has no evidence, no proof and that he is totally unqualified to give an opinion.

And then he writes a 250 word post declaring that his word is the truth.
What are the side effects of taking too many PEDs.
User avatar
kiwigreg369
Posts: 5784
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by kiwigreg369 »

jambanja wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Enzedder wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm He's nuts.

He admits that he has no evidence, no proof and that he is totally unqualified to give an opinion.

And then he writes a 250 word post declaring that his word is the truth.
What are the side effects of taking too many PEDs.
You become a cnut like Mog.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

booji boy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 pm
Muttonbirds wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am I suspect Australians have jumped on this thread because the humiliation of the LA Olympics is still raw.

NZ doubled Australia's gold medal tally that time, the difference being NZ's 4 gold medals in canoeing.
Yep I'm sure all these Aussie posters are chiming in due to the success of Ian Ferguson and Paul McDonald in kayaking 37 years ago. :roll:

I still jump on any thread I can and climb into Evander Holyfield for knocking Kevin Barry out in the 1984 Olympics.
They're only just starting to get over Hadlee's 9 for. Shit, I just reminded them of it.

Sorry cobbers.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 17215
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Thomas »

booji boy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 pm
Muttonbirds wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am I suspect Australians have jumped on this thread because the humiliation of the LA Olympics is still raw.

NZ doubled Australia's gold medal tally that time, the difference being NZ's 4 gold medals in canoeing.
Yep I'm sure all these Aussie posters are chiming in due to the success of Ian Ferguson and Paul McDonald in kayaking 37 years ago. :roll:
:lol:

Personally, I'm just pissed that Kiwi cunt Norman Read beat Ray Smith and won the gold medal in the 1956 50km Walk. Eats me up inside every single day.
User avatar
Ghost-Of-Nepia
Posts: 4306
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:54 pm Random thread. Funny how the onus is on NZ posters to prove that Carrington doesn't take PED's. How would someone do that?
I'm happy to take one for the team and collect some piss from her.

It's best you don't ask me how.
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 32405
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by eldanielfire »

Thomas wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:23 pm
booji boy wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:19 pm
Muttonbirds wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am I suspect Australians have jumped on this thread because the humiliation of the LA Olympics is still raw.

NZ doubled Australia's gold medal tally that time, the difference being NZ's 4 gold medals in canoeing.
Yep I'm sure all these Aussie posters are chiming in due to the success of Ian Ferguson and Paul McDonald in kayaking 37 years ago. :roll:
:lol:

Personally, I'm just pissed that Kiwi cunt Norman Read beat Ray Smith and won the gold medal in the 1956 50km Walk. Eats me up inside every single day.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
trapper
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Gippsland

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by trapper »

This tread, classic PR shitshow.
User avatar
mr bungle
Posts: 13019
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by mr bungle »

She doesn’t look artificially enhanced in this footage.

https://youtu.be/SNQdnJrVzMQ
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 20752
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Enzedder »

Shit, look at these druggies [/Mog mode]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1P9fiz ... eAustralia
User avatar
Wignu
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am
Location: From the Hutt bro.

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Wignu »

ScarfaceClaw wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:16 pm Mog has really put the effort into this thread. Just when you think he’s given it everything and emptied the tank he just finds more. It’s the mark of a true champion.
He just wouldn't empty it into Carrington.
User avatar
Sensible Stephen
Posts: 3203
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Not bad, but since she takes drugs, its a no from me.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Muttonbirds »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Still crying about how Lisa Carrington is out-juicing you?
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Muttonbirds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:55 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Still crying about how Lisa Carrington is out-juicing you?
There's no proof of that. However you're probably right as I'm not juicing at all.
User avatar
UncleFB
Posts: 13683
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by UncleFB »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Just like we can’t prove the chicks you constantly post with thighs the size of Lucky Luke’s aren’t on steroids either ... although TBF their jawlines tend to be as manly as their thighs.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

UncleFB wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Just like we can’t prove the chicks you constantly post with thighs the size of Lucky Luke’s aren’t on steroids either ... although TBF their jawlines tend to be as manly as their thighs.
It would not surprise me in the least.

Although they still don't have the same level of upper body muscle and I have no idea what you're talking about regarding their jaw line.
C69
Posts: 41238
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by C69 »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:06 am
UncleFB wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Just like we can’t prove the chicks you constantly post with thighs the size of Lucky Luke’s aren’t on steroids either ... although TBF their jawlines tend to be as manly as their thighs.
It would not surprise me in the least.

Although they still don't have the same level of upper body muscle and I have no idea what you're talking about regarding their jaw line.
Androgens would accentuate their jawline
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

C69 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:51 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:06 am
UncleFB wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 am Well I do appreciate all your kiwis rallying together to defend your own. Bravo lads.

When I say I can't prove it, I mean it in the same vein, no pun intended, as I can't prove The Rock is on steroids.
Just like we can’t prove the chicks you constantly post with thighs the size of Lucky Luke’s aren’t on steroids either ... although TBF their jawlines tend to be as manly as their thighs.
It would not surprise me in the least.

Although they still don't have the same level of upper body muscle and I have no idea what you're talking about regarding their jaw line.
Androgens would accentuate their jawline
Sure, I'm just saying there is no evidence of that in the girls he is talking about. at least not in their face. Regardless of the fact that they probably have used some kind of bodybuilding drugs and/or hormones.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
fatcat
Posts: 15083
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by fatcat »

Some of those east European ladies from the 80s had very prominent clitorises, which was always a bit of a giveaway. I think we need to see Ms Carrington in very tight lycra shorts and if it looks like she has a thruppenny bit the size of Robert Wadlow's big toe then we probably have our answer.
User avatar
Monkey Magic
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Monkey Magic »

A professional athlete who competes in a sprint sport that relies exclusively on one motion being repeated has large muscles for that motion. I. Am. Shocked.

Also have we covered off if she is related to former all black ken Carrington
Mick Mannock
Posts: 25647
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mick Mannock »

JamesJames wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:21 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:40 am Peaches is either an actual racist or a fake, call-out account, there's no doubt about that.

Every single post from Peaches is an obsessive, trolling post about minority peoples. He's either truly fearful of them, or it's all a ruse to wind up reactionary white conservatives.
Yep, reminds me of the ugly racist and misogynist posts about Caster Semenya.
"a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women"

Not really then
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9296
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by booji boy »

Monkey Magic wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 pm A professional athlete who competes in a sprint sport that relies exclusively on one motion being repeated has large muscles for that motion. I. Am. Shocked.

Also have we covered off if she is related to former all black ken Carrington
:lol:
User avatar
Harveys
Posts: 2270
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Harveys »

Enzedder wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm He's nuts.

He admits that he has no evidence, no proof and that he is totally unqualified to give an opinion.

And then he writes a 250 word post declaring that his word is the truth.
Image
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Monkey Magic wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 pm A professional athlete who competes in a sprint sport that relies exclusively on one motion being repeated has large muscles for that motion. I. Am. Shocked.

Also have we covered off if she is related to former all black ken Carrington
The only thing that is shocking is the level of total cluelessness on display in this thread.
User avatar
Monkey Magic
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Monkey Magic »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 pm
Monkey Magic wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 pm A professional athlete who competes in a sprint sport that relies exclusively on one motion being repeated has large muscles for that motion. I. Am. Shocked.

Also have we covered off if she is related to former all black ken Carrington
The only thing that is shocking is the level of total cluelessness on display in this thread.
To be fair thats mainly just your posts
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Whatever. :roll:

On an unrelated note, congratulations NZ for having had champion rowers in both the male and female competitions.

Image
Image
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9296
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by booji boy »

You do know the difference between rowing and canoeing/kayaking don't you Mog?
User avatar
Ghost-Of-Nepia
Posts: 4306
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

booji boy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am You do know the difference between rowing and canoeing/kayaking don't you Mog?
:x :lol: :lol:

Rowing vs kayaking
Loosehead vs tighthead
Hot chick with thighs vs Luke McAlister with long hair

What's the big difference anyway?
User avatar
mr bungle
Posts: 13019
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by mr bungle »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 am
booji boy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am You do know the difference between rowing and canoeing/kayaking don't you Mog?
:x :lol: :lol:

Rowing vs kayaking
Loosehead vs tighthead
Hot chick with thighs vs Luke McAlister with long hair

What's the big difference anyway?
:lol: He’s on the spectrum.
User avatar
Ted.
Posts: 18150
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Ted. »

jambanja wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Enzedder wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm He's nuts.

He admits that he has no evidence, no proof and that he is totally unqualified to give an opinion.

And then he writes a 250 word post declaring that his word is the truth.
What are the side effects of taking too many PEDs.
Dunning Kruger effect. :nod:
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5224
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by jambanja »

Ted. wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:35 am
jambanja wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Enzedder wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 pm He's nuts.

He admits that he has no evidence, no proof and that he is totally unqualified to give an opinion.

And then he writes a 250 word post declaring that his word is the truth.
What are the side effects of taking too many PEDs.
Dunning Kruger effect. :nod:
8) Is the correct answer :lol:
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 41919
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Kiwias »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 am
booji boy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am You do know the difference between rowing and canoeing/kayaking don't you Mog?
:x :lol: :lol:

Rowing vs kayaking
Loosehead vs tighthead
Hot chick with thighs vs Luke McAlister with long hair

What's the big difference anyway?
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
JB1981
Posts: 7308
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Location: NZ

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by JB1981 »

Look at his little legs :lol:

Image
User avatar
JamesJames
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by JamesJames »

I thought it was proven on this forum after the Springbok changing room photo that its highly likely that athletes who appear to ripped or swole are clearly juicing.
User avatar
JB1981
Posts: 7308
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Location: NZ

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by JB1981 »

JamesJames wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:55 am I thought it was proven on this forum after the Springbok changing room photo that its highly likely that athletes who appear to ripped or swole are clearly juicing.
The major problem with that theory is the amount of testing during competition. You would practically have to drop out of top-level rugby for a prolonged period to get away with it.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

mr bungle wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:24 am
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:37 am
booji boy wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am You do know the difference between rowing and canoeing/kayaking don't you Mog?
:x :lol: :lol:

Rowing vs kayaking
Loosehead vs tighthead
Hot chick with thighs vs Luke McAlister with long hair

What's the big difference anyway?
:lol: He’s on the spectrum.
Geezus. This line is laughably desperate. :lol:

Anyway, I was just trying to be congratulatory and throw you lads a bone. Why would I post a picture of the men's kayaking champion? He's German!

Image
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

JB1981 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:05 am
JamesJames wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:55 am I thought it was proven on this forum after the Springbok changing room photo that its highly likely that athletes who appear to ripped or swole are clearly juicing.
The major problem with that theory is the amount of testing during competition. You would practically have to drop out of top-level rugby for a prolonged period to get away with it.
That is not accurate, as we covered in this thread and in that other thread. Testing can always be beaten and is in fact often referred to as an "intelligence test". Some banned substances such as human growth hormone are literally undetectable. The athlete would have to be caught with the needle hanging out of them.

Armstrong (and hundreds of other professional cyclists along with him) were on virtually every PED you could find, including anabolic steroids, and went their entire career without testing positive in the most highly drug tested sport in the world.
Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12894
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Mog The Almighty »

JB1981 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 am Look at his little legs :lol:

Image
Sorry ... is this supposed to be an example of someone who is not using PEDs ... or? :lol:

... this thread. :lol:
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4982
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rate Kiwi athlete Lisa Carrington

Post by Clogs »

JB1981 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 am Look at his little legs :lol:

Image
She looks lovely. Is she from the North Island or the South Island?
Post Reply