Aussies - Morally Corrupt

All things Rugby
Muttonbirds

Re: Aussies - Morally Corrupt

Post by Muttonbirds »

Lemoentjie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 pm
Muttonbirds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:11 pm Acting against brain trauma? This from a Jaapie? Where have you been for the last eight decades while SA teams, national and schoolboy, do all they can to damage the opposition by fair means or foul?
You know this is a racial slur, right?
Are you offended, whitey? Poor you.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Be nice Muttonbirds. Don't use racial slurs, even against South Africans.

Now the insecure drunk appears to have "retired" for the night, I'm sure we can all play nice and get along.

:)
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:27 pm Be nice Muttonbirds. Don't use racial slurs, even against South Africans.

Now the insecure drunk appears to have "retired" for the night, I'm sure we can all play nice and get along.

You know this could be referring to any number of us?
Mog The Almighty

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:31 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:27 pm Be nice Muttonbirds. Don't use racial slurs, even against South Africans.

You know this could be referring to any number of us?
I do really like how you guys stick together. :thumbup:
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

grievous wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 am
grievous wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:15 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:03 am
grievous wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:15 am

:lol: Lil bros are angry
We have every right to be angry. If you truly find that funny than it said something about you that isn't very complimentary.

And as an aside, you do know who Tarrant is and what he did right? Or was that funny as well?
You complete fvckwit
Yeah, I'm the complete fvukwit.

Btw. I was very close to the scene of Tarrant's actions, and many people I work with were directly involved in immediate aftermath. And I had some involvement in the follow up that came afterwards.

But yeah, it's funny that little bro is angry thst you want to make another Aussie terrorist our problem, and I'm the complete fvukwit.
If you think Im laughing as you suggest then thats your problem, it doesn't make you win any argument you just look like an idiot, dont try to smear me with such a ridiculous link. You've just lost your cool.
So " :lol: Lil bros are angry" is not laughing at us being angry.

Later on that page you say you're laughing at how personal we take it. I've given you some context around that given Tarrant was mentioned in the post you were laughing at. Apologies for thinking you were clever enough to understand that without me walking you through it.

If you think that is smearing you with a ridiculous link, then that's your problem. Perhaps you should have responded to the question with a simple "no" rather than an insult. Should have been easy enough given you've clearly kept your cool while I've lost mine.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:32 am Given his immense hatred of all things Kiwi, I suspect grievous is secretly very proud of the Mosque killer.
Scumbag post
grievous

Post by grievous »

Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 pm
grievous wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:33 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 am
grievous wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:15 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:03 am

We have every right to be angry. If you truly find that funny than it said something about you that isn't very complimentary.

And as an aside, you do know who Tarrant is and what he did right? Or was that funny as well?
You complete fvckwit
Yeah, I'm the complete fvukwit.

Btw. I was very close to the scene of Tarrant's actions, and many people I work with were directly involved in immediate aftermath. And I had some involvement in the follow up that came afterwards.

But yeah, it's funny that little bro is angry thst you want to make another Aussie terrorist our problem, and I'm the complete fvukwit.
If you think Im laughing as you suggest then thats your problem, it doesn't make you win any argument you just look like an idiot, dont try to smear me with such a ridiculous link. You've just lost your cool.
So " :lol: Lil bros are angry" is not laughing at us being angry.

Later on that page you say you're laughing at how personal we take it. I've given you some context around that given Tarrant was mentioned in the post you were laughing at. Apologies for thinking you were clever enough to understand that without me walking you through it.

If you think that is smearing you with a ridiculous link, then that's your problem. Perhaps you should have responded to the question with a simple "no" rather than an insult. Should have been easy enough given you've clearly kept your cool while I've lost mine.
Go make some eggs eh gurl.
usermame

Post by usermame »

Personally, I like the way we're treated as part of the family...

How the pandemic revealed inter-state tribalism

State based parochialism
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Muttonbirds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:19 pm This is all of topic which will make Australian posters more comfortable as they don't have to address their deep seated issues with immigration, migration, and race.
Acting against brain trauma? This from a Jaapie? Where have you been for the last eight decades while SA teams, national and schoolboy, do all they can to damage the opposition by fair means or foul?
Typical Muttondunce, makes vague accusations of others supposed racism straight after he uses an outright racist slur. A f#cking disgrace.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:32 am Given his immense hatred of all things Kiwi, I suspect grievous is secretly very proud of the Mosque killer.
Scumbag post
Agreed. It is completely out of order!
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Best thread for a while. Should be at least a couple of bannings.
FairWeather_Aussie

Post by FairWeather_Aussie »

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:06 pm
Scumbag post
I’ve not been part of this fred, but but I was a bit gobsmacked at that post. AC really should retract that, it goes way beyond just a bit of banter.
mightyreds

Post by mightyreds »

If New Zealand is too stupid to cancel citizenship of terrorists, they have only themselves to blame. Morrison correctly applied Australia's terror laws and protected its citizens, and NZ deserve every terrorist they get if their crazy Left-Wing government is too scared to revoke their citizenship, because it might make them unpopular with the NZ Muslims likely to vote for them. Country of a gutless-wonder government.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

I knew as soon as I saw Mighty Reds had posted it was going to be a peach, a batshit mentalist post, I wasn’t disappointed :lol: :lol:
Mog The Almighty

FairWeather_Aussie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:56 pm
Scumbag post
I’ve not been part of this fred, but but I was a bit gobsmacked at that post. AC really should retract that, it goes way beyond just a bit of banter.
Meh.

Maybe it wasn't particularly funny, but we all know that grievous is not a supporter of murdering NZers and we all know that AC doesn't really believe that. It was just an off colour joke.
FairWeather_Aussie

As far as the matter itself, it just seems like a bit of politicking from Jacinda. The Australian policy is pretty clear, there is no reason to make exceptions. The woman left Australia in 2014, and conceived her children in Syria and is now in a Turkish jail cell.

While it is terrible for the children, I don’t know what their situation is, it’s also a terrible situation for the thousands of other children born to ISIS fighters. Ignoring those thousands (or tens of thousands) in order to politically posture is not a particularly fine thing to do.
FairWeather_Aussie

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:09 pm
FairWeather_Aussie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:56 pm
Scumbag post
Meh.

Maybe it wasn't particularly funny, but we all know that grievous is not a supporter of murdering NZers and we all know that AC doesn't really believe that. It was just an off colour joke.
Personally I wouldn’t be in disagreement with targeted assignations of mouthy scrum halves from NZ. I might even extend that to the entire first, second and third All Black teams, just to even things up. And maybe the first choice cricket team as well. *

* not really.
Mog The Almighty

FairWeather_Aussie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 pm As far as the matter itself, it just seems like a bit of politicking from Jacinda. The Australian policy is pretty clear, there is no reason to make exceptions. The woman left Australia in 2014, and conceived her children in Syria and is now in a Turkish jail cell.

While it is terrible for the children, I don’t know what their situation is, it’s also a terrible situation for the thousands of other children born to ISIS fighters. Ignoring those thousands (or tens of thousands) in order to politically posture is not a particularly fine thing to do.
Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of mothers with starving and/or sick children in dire situations and need of aid who are not ISIS terrorists who betrayed and deserted the country that welcomed them.

Of course I do feel for the plight of her children regardless. I even feel sorry for her. She is no doubt not very bright and was brain-washed by culpably malevolent religious nonsense. Nobody chooses that. They all think they're doing the right thing.
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:50 am Is it just me, or has this forum in recent days degenerated into a case of the kiwi posters backing into a defensive circle with their pitch-forks out against everyone else?
Don't tell me you're comparing this shit show with the 'Rate Lisa Carrington/All elite athletes are on PEDs' thread? :lol:
redderneck

Post by redderneck »

I though morally corrupt was the whole point of Australia? A big receptacle for those the rest of us would rather stayed well and truly fcuked-off, no?

Bit disingenuous to complain about it now.
JamesJames

Post by JamesJames »

Just finished watching Eric Bana play Mark Chopper Read in a film. Jeez what a country! Might rewatch Once were Warriors so I can get a feel for what living in NZ is like too.
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

Just a question re Scott Morrison revoking this womans citizenship. Would he have done it if she was a born and bred Australian citizen or is it just because she originated from NZ and later became an Australian citizen and has dual citizenship that he can exercise this option?
Salient

Post by Salient »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:47 am :lol: great move by Scomo
Jacinta "She's dual citizen"
Scomo : "Not anymore"
LOL

Right time to call in Chinese mates and organise a trading embargo ... oh wait a minute ... I'll get back to you on that one.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

FairWeather_Aussie wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 pm As far as the matter itself, it just seems like a bit of politicking from Jacinda. The Australian policy is pretty clear, there is no reason to make exceptions. The woman left Australia in 2014, and conceived her children in Syria and is now in a Turkish jail cell.

The policy is clear as is the motivation for it - making the person some other country's problem. Does Aus revoke the citizenship of people without dual citizenship? No, because the policy is intended to pass the buck.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

booji boy wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:13 pm Just a question re Scott Morrison revoking this womans citizenship. Would he have done it if she was a born and bred Australian citizen or is it just because she originated from NZ and later became an Australian citizen and has dual citizenship that he can exercise this option?
The UK has revoked citizenship of a person in a similar instance who wasn't a dual citizen and it's caused a massive stink with many claiming it breaches international law.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

I want to apologise to grievous and withdraw my comment. It was uncalled for. It had been a very hard day and that made be react to him in a way that I shouldn't have. Sure he's a proud kiwi hater, but I have no evidence whatsoever to support my comment about him being proud of the Mosque killer. Sorry grievous.
Mog The Almighty

Good on you AC. See? We can all be friends here. :)
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

booji boy wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:13 pm Just a question re Scott Morrison revoking this womans citizenship. Would he have done it if she was a born and bred Australian citizen or is it just because she originated from NZ and later became an Australian citizen and has dual citizenship that he can exercise this option?
Yes. Neil Prakash had his citizenship revoked despite being born in Melbourne, the government's apologia being he was eligible for Fijian citizenship as his dad was born there. (He wasn't eligible).
shanky

Post by shanky »

redderneck wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:43 pm I though morally corrupt was the whole point of Australia? A big receptacle for those the rest of us would rather stayed well and truly fcuked-off, no?

Bit disingenuous to complain about it now.
While I think this post is completely valid, I feel obliged to point out that a big chunk of the ‘convicts’ were, in fact, political prisoners from Ireland

Stroppy types, y’know.

Explains a lot. :thumbup:
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:23 pm
The UK has revoked citizenship of a person in a similar instance who wasn't a dual citizen and it's caused a massive stink with many claiming it breaches international law.
Who is that?
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

Are you referring to Shamima Begum?
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

It was fun watching Jacinda throwing her her toys out of the cot over this. I didn't think it was possible for her to speak for 3+ minutes without breaking into her trademark broad, patronizing smile. :D

It was quite shocking really. A bit like watching a normally sweet and 'kind' aunty, grandmother or schoolteacher who is normally all sweetness and light suddenly lose it and scold her kids! :shock:

"YOU CAN IMAGINE MY RESPONSE!" :blush: :lol:
Auckman

Post by Auckman »

Timeline of Treachery

2017 -
Ardern to Morrison:
"Hey I see we've got a dual citizen ISIS lady on our radar. She left NZ as a six year old and she sure as hell wasn't a terrorist when she left here, so she's clearly one of yours. We'll help with any info you require from our end (if any)"

Morrison:
"Yeah, she's on our radar too. Looks like she is an Australian citizen, so she's obviously "joined the club" as we like to say over here in Ngunnawal country (who I wish to pay our respects to their elders and people past, present and etc etc)."

Ardern:
"Cool, so hey let's also work together to make her Australian-born kids return to Australia to be with their Australian families. I hear Peter Allen singing in the background right now."

Ardern:
"Just following up on that true blue Aussie of yours. Have you got all the info we sent from our end?"

"Didn't hear from you re: last message. Look forward to hearing from you later on when you're free"

"Hey Scott, still haven't heard back. You're obviously fighting bushfires so hope it goes well, but let's get this issue sorted soon, she might end up near a Turkish border soon"

Morrison's secretary:
"The Prime Minister of Australia, the Rt Honourable Scott Morrison, pays his respects to all first peoples of this land etc etc, and hereby informs you that the lady in question is no longer an Australian citizen for the purposes of our discussions. Any further information regarding this matter should be referred to the Honourable Peter Dutton, Minister of Returning Kiwis".

Ardern:
"Hey cunt, next time I see you, I'm going to headbutt your glasses off your treacherous Hillsong face and shove a cowbell up your arse. Fucker"
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

booji boy wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Are you referring to Shamima Begum?
Couldn't remember the name, but yep that's the one I was thinking of.
shanky

Post by shanky »

@Auckman

That sums it up nicely

Naked politics at play on all sides :thumbup:
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Aye. But regardless one can't but point out the fundamental accuracy of the fred title, beyond contention tbf.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Flockwitt wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:34 pm Aye. But regardless one can't but point out the fundamental accuracy of the fred title, beyond contention tbf.
We could aspire to be morally flexible I guess, like you lot

;)
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

Auckman wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:24 pm Timeline of Treachery

2017 -
Ardern to Morrison:
"Hey I see we've got a dual citizen ISIS lady on our radar. She left NZ as a six year old and she sure as hell wasn't a terrorist when she left here, so she's clearly one of yours. We'll help with any info you require from our end (if any)"

Morrison:
"Yeah, she's on our radar too. Looks like she is an Australian citizen, so she's obviously "joined the club" as we like to say over here in Ngunnawal country (who I wish to pay our respects to their elders and people past, present and etc etc)."

Ardern:
"Cool, so hey let's also work together to make her Australian-born kids return to Australia to be with their Australian families. I hear Peter Allen singing in the background right now."

Ardern:
"Just following up on that true blue Aussie of yours. Have you got all the info we sent from our end?"

"Didn't hear from you re: last message. Look forward to hearing from you later on when you're free"

"Hey Scott, still haven't heard back. You're obviously fighting bushfires so hope it goes well, but let's get this issue sorted soon, she might end up near a Turkish border soon"

Morrison's secretary:
"The Prime Minister of Australia, the Rt Honourable Scott Morrison, pays his respects to all first peoples of this land etc etc, and hereby informs you that the lady in question is no longer an Australian citizen for the purposes of our discussions. Any further information regarding this matter should be referred to the Honourable Peter Dutton, Minister of Returning Kiwis".

Ardern:
"Hey cunt, next time I see you, I'm going to headbutt your glasses off your treacherous Hillsong face and shove a cowbell up your arse. Fucker"
:lol:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

It's fairly obvious she was a Bangladeshi citizen by birth
Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 states that, a person born outside Bangladesh ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ if either of his or her parents is a citizen of Bangladesh at the time of his or her birth.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

shanky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 pm
Flockwitt wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:34 pm Aye. But regardless one can't but point out the fundamental accuracy of the fred title, beyond contention tbf.
We could aspire to be morally flexible I guess, like you lot

;)
Morally aware mate, morally aware. It's our duty therefore to point out the self-evident evidence of others failings. It's not the easiest of tasks, and we get a fair bit of stick for it, still someone has to do it.