Aussies - Morally Corrupt

All things Rugby
Jeff the Bear

Aussies - Morally Corrupt

Post by Jeff the Bear »

So says Saintly Jacinda:
New Zealand 'terrorist' detained in Turkey becomes trans-Tasman issue

The arrest of a claimed Isis terrorist with a New Zealand passport and two young children has turned into a major trans-Tasman issue, with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern lambasting Australia for unilaterally “exporting its problems”.

A 26-year-old woman and her two young children were detained by Turkish authorities near the border of Syria overnight Tuesday. The woman was described as a wanted Isis terrorist and a New Zealand citizen.

Ardern, speaking to reporters on Tuesday afternoon, said the woman – a dual citizen of New Zealand and Australia – had not lived in New Zealand since she was six-years-old.

But after she raised the woman’s status with Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Australia “abdicated its responsibilities” and acted in bad faith by unilaterally cancelling the woman’s citizenship.

"You can imagine my response ... New Zealand is, frankly, tired of having Australia export its problems. But now there are two children involved, and so we have to resolve this issue with the interest of those children in mind.

“I need only describe the situation to for you to get a sense of how wrong the decision was.

Ardern said she had warned Morrison that she would speak out strongly against Australia's decision to revoke the woman’s citizenship, and had done so again on Tuesday.

“He has been forewarned of that continuously ... My view in these cases was that bilaterally between New Zealand and Australia we needed to work these things through.

“I never believe that the right response was to simply have a race to revoke people’s citizenship ... They did not act in good faith.”

She said the woman lived in New Zealand until she was six-years-old, has since resided in Australia, become a citizen, and left from Australia to Syria on an Australian passport.

"If the shoe were on the other foot, we would take responsibility. That would be the right thing to do. And I ask Australia that they do the same.”
Sensible Stephen

Re: Aussies - Morally Corrupt

Post by Sensible Stephen »

You close your borders to us because of 'covid', well this is what you get. :smug:
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I bet she lived on the Gold Coast too. Probably a member of a bikie gang and also has a QueeNZlander sticker on the back of her VN Commodore.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

I mean, she's not wrong on this one.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 am I mean, she's not wrong on this one.
Oh, no doubt. Our government will, of course, ignore it.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:38 am I bet she lived on the Gold Coast too. Probably a member of a bikie gang and also has a QueeNZlander sticker on the back of her VN Commodore.
Furthermore, doubtless she supports the Titans in RL but backs the Blacks in RU.

Cunniver move by Scummo, but. Just what you’d expect from that massive bumgrub.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Oh, this has Dutton's dirty fingers all over it.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Another lecture from NZ; this is getting serious.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Pure devious plum, every last one of them. Mostly.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Dunno how they sleep at night.
Sensible Stephen

I trust Dutton's morals.

White South African farmers are welcome, but Muslim Rohingya aren't. Those morals. 8)
Sensible Stephen

Muttonbirds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:07 am Dunno how they sleep at night.
On a bed. Foreign concept for you I guess.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

MungoMan wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:46 am
Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:38 am I bet she lived on the Gold Coast too. Probably a member of a bikie gang and also has a QueeNZlander sticker on the back of her VN Commodore.
Furthermore, doubtless she supports the Titans in RL but backs the Blacks in RU.

:nod:

Also, I have it on good authority that she was wearing green n gold* budgie smugglers on her head and was heard to be muttering "Something Something Something Oi Oi Oi!".

* They was yella really, but sometimes we must make concessions in the name of diplomacy and maintaining cordial relations with our prideful cuzzies to the west.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Sensible Stephen wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:09 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:07 am Dunno how they sleep at night.
On a bed. Foreign concept for you I guess.
It should come as no surprise to you that mutton birds nest in holes in the ground. And they stink. x(
mabunch78

Post by mabunch78 »

Same thing the UK's "hostile environment" has been doing re: some convicted criminals whose biggest mistake may have been not having their paperwork in order. People MADE by UK society - grown up, schooled - being deported, sometimes on the basis of minor infractions, to places they don't know and have no networks in, just because their birth certificate says the government can do so. It's f#cking disgraceful and a complete abdication of responsibility. But what I've learned is there's a surprisingly, disturbingly large and vehement constituency around the place for this kind of social engineering. They walk among us...
Last edited by mabunch78 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
shanky

Post by shanky »

To be fair (and like Britain, for example), we have been perfectly happy to deny them re-entry to here and leave them in the camp they're in. There is no double-standard operating

NZ could do the same thing, I guess.
Farva

Post by Farva »

Ted. wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:09 am

Also, I have it on good authority that she was wearing green n gold* budgie smugglers on her head and was heard to be muttering "Something Something Something Oi Oi Oi!".

* They was yella really, but sometimes we must make concessions in the name of diplomacy and maintaining cordial relations with our prideful cuzzies to the west.
Right, so she is a Saffer then. Lets send her back to Cape Town.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Sounds like NZ were just too slow to cancel joint citizenship. Sucks to be Jacinta.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Zakar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:26 am Sounds like NZ were just too slow to cancel joint citizenship. Sucks to be Jacinta.
It's kind of a Prisoner's Dilemma played in reality. Should have expected the prisoner with multiple prior convictions who was also descended from convict stock would take the selfish way out, I guess.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:32 am
Zakar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:26 am Sounds like NZ were just too slow to cancel joint citizenship. Sucks to be Jacinta.
It's kind of a Prisoner's Dilemma played in reality. Should have expected the prisoner with multiple prior convictions who was also descended from convict stock would take the selfish way out, I guess.
I have no desire to take terrorists or their progeny, as my future neighbours

That's not a Prisoner's Dilemma. It's a pub axiom
Sensible Stephen

What do you really expect from Scotty though? Take what he almost did last night for example.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he is taking a stand to ensure that people are safe from spree shootings in shopping centres, after a chat with his wife regarding this issue last night.

It is believed that Morrison was reportedly standing outside a shopping centre in his home electorate last night, with a loaded AR15, and was preparing to begin firing it indiscriminately at shoppers.

It is believed that the Prime Minister thought there was nothing wrong with his intentions at the time, even though he was holding a Bushmaster AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, which is considered highly illegal in all states of Australia.

Luckily, he was stopped by his wife, who gently urged him to think about it through a critical lens, and ultimately convincing him to not commit the mass murder of his own constituents.

Speaking this morning, the Prime Minister said a conversation with his wife Jenny changed his perspective.

“Jenny and I spoke last night,” he said.

“And she said to me, ‘You have to think about this as a father first. What would you want to happen if it were our family in that mall when you started firing an illegal machine gun into the crowd”

“Jenny has a way of clarifying things; she always has.”

Mr Morrison said he wanted to make sure any person in a shopping centre, including his wife and daughters if they went down that path, were confident about their safety – and safe from being shot at by a gunman
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Farva wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:24 am

Given that it's getting harder and harder to distinguish between Saffas and Aussies, you have a point. You guys should consider becoming a province of South Africa.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Ted. wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:43 am

Given that it's getting harder and harder to distinguish between Saffas and Aussies, you have a point. You guys should consider becoming a province of South Africa.
Fair enough :thumbup:

Especially since the position of 'Supplicant of China', appears to be already occupied
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

:lol: great move by Scomo
Jacinta "She's dual citizen"
Scomo : "Not anymore"
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

shanky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:45 am

Especially since the position of 'Supplicant of China', appears to be already occupied
Yep, you can take those skills to Africa, show them how it's done. Hell, they might even thank you.
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

So those arguments about the 501 "kiwis" only having themselves to blame for not getting citizenship of the country they grew up in and lived in since they were young children have turned out to be BS and wouldn't have made a difference.

How long before born and bred Aussies start finding their citizenship cancelled if they also happen to hold or are eligible for another passport?
shanky

Post by shanky »

Ted. wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 am
shanky wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:45 am

Yep, you can take those skills to Africa, show them how it's done. Hell, they might even thank you.
well it's up to them of course

We can't force them to support a moral stance towards China if a palmful of silver is more attractive to them - as it is for others
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 am So those arguments about the 501 "kiwis" only having themselves to blame for not getting citizenship of the country they grew up in and lived in since they were young children have turned out to be BS and wouldn't have made a difference.

How long before born and bred Aussies start finding their citizenship cancelled if they also happen to hold or are eligible for another passport?
Just normal dual citizenship Aussies or ones that are criminals?
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:56 am So those arguments about the 501 "kiwis" only having themselves to blame for not getting citizenship of the country they grew up in and lived in since they were young children have turned out to be BS and wouldn't have made a difference.

You're right though. It was a Donald Trump like move by Scomo tbh. Just ignored the law.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:47 am :lol: great move by Scomo
They revoked her citizenship last year on account of her moving overseas to fight against the infidels.

Keep up, Jacinda.
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 am

There are other types of Aussies? :shock:

:P
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

:lol:
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:10 am
Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 am

There are other types of Aussies? :shock:

:P
It's no longer an entry requirment
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:09 am
They revoked her citizenship last year on account of her moving overseas to fight against the infidels.

Keep up, Jacinda.
I can see why she's raging, imagine getting outfoxed by someone that shat themselves at Sutherland Maccas.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Zakar wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:23 am
Thomas wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:09 am

Keep up, Jacinda.
I can see why she's raging, imagine getting outfoxed by someone that shat themselves at Sutherland Maccas.
:lol:
Dark

Post by Dark »

It again just show how naive Ardern and the current govt are.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

The Crims caught the Kiwis napping. What's the problem ?
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

Indeed, we too could have had a government prepared to act like complete cunts if only a large percentage of Kiwis had voted differently.

Maybe we'd now be sending Oz one of their terrorists back. Although we'd probably find out they've revoked his citizenship.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:09 am

You're right though. It was a Donald Trump like move by Scomo tbh. Just ignored the law.
What law ?
shanky

Post by shanky »

Fat Old Git wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:52 am Indeed, we too could have had a government prepared to act like complete cunts if only a large percentage of Kiwis had voted differently.

Maybe we'd now be sending Oz one of their terrorists back. Although we'd probably find out they've revoked his citizenship.
If not wanting to accept terrorists makes me a complete cvnt, then lube me up, baby - because tonight is dick’s night!