Force v. Reds - Greatest Match of All Time (confirmed)

All things Rugby
Anonymous 1

Re: Force v. Reds - Greatest Match of All Time (predicted)

Post by Anonymous 1 »

RandomNavigat0r wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 pm Fluctuations

It always fluctuates around 20% for a long time, so it will go as low as 60k and rise as much as 80k for short periods over and over before it may drop a bit.

In all honestly I reckon it will drop up to 50% or slightly more, then it will start rising, probably hit back at 70-80k AUD, and then a month later shoot through to 100k before the end of this year. The predictions of 300k USD this year from Bloomberg and Forbes seem high in my opinion, but if it quadruples or goes up 5x its value which is pretty common then it could hit the 300k mark, but unlikely. I think that will happen in 2024 when it has another bull run, I think it's too early for that, but if predictions are accurate and this Bull Run ain't over it could very well quadruple. It did when the coin hit $350 and went to $1200, then it did again when $1200 went to 6k, and again when 6k hit 20k.... Then 20k hit 30k for a small period before hitting 80k... That's why I think this Bull Run is done this year, but if people think there's more in the tank good for them, we all benefit of they are right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RandomNavigat0r

Re: Force v. Reds - Greatest Match of All Time (confirmed)

Post by RandomNavigat0r »

Thomas wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:51 am
Redsfan wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 am Hey comrades, just wanted to post to say that I completely ate shit with my predictions for the game!

Still think the Reds will win the comp though.
I think the Brumbies will rumble them.

The Reds have a 100% success rate when I have attended their finals matches. You'll be please to know I have tickets to the match next weekend.
Brumbies won't even make the final. The Reds can't even beat a 14 man Force team for half an hour and got outscored 4 tries to 3. They have no chance.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

The Brumbies will utterly destroy the Force. The rabble from the West has played their grand final. They'll concede 40 points on the weekend.
Farva

Post by Farva »

Redsfan wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 am Hey comrades, just wanted to post to say that I completely ate shit with my predictions for the game!

The Reds have a 100% success rate when I have attended their finals matches. You'll be please to know I have tickets to the match next weekend.
The Force have never lost a super rugby final. Ever.
Can any other team say that?
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Farva wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:20 am

The kings?
Farva

Post by Farva »

Zakar wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:26 am
Farva wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:20 am

The kings?
And the Sunwolves.
I should have specified I meant Australian teams...
towny

Post by towny »

Thomas wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:03 am The Brumbies will utterly destroy the Force. The rabble from the West has played their grand final. They'll concede 40 points on the weekend.
I think so too. Hard to see the Reds getting close too unless Paisami is fit.
RandomNavigat0r

Post by RandomNavigat0r »

towny wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:15 am
Thomas wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:03 am The Brumbies will utterly destroy the Force. The rabble from the West has played their grand final. They'll concede 40 points on the weekend.
I think so too. Hard to see the Reds getting close too unless Paisami is fit.
You are a stain on Australian Rugby. Force have this.