Australia - The Hermit Kingdom

All things Rugby
Ali's Choice

Re: Australia - The Hermit Kingdoms

Post by Ali's Choice »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:05 pm
Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:00 pm
Blackrock Bullet wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:56 pm Another Aussie stopping to trolling dead people because a bit of fun is poked at them. You seem like a charming fellow. :thumbup:
You've been trolling Aussies since this pandemic began. After 20 months of your childish trolling I think people have had enough.
You’ve been trolling those who died with Covid for well over a year now. It’s sad that Mungo Man feels the need to imitate your general behaviour because he can’t take a rib about a goal post being wiped down. :thumbdown:
I've probably made a handful of posts on the UK covid-19 thread since the pandemic began. In stark contrast you live on the Aussie covid-19 threads these days.
Blackrock Bullet

Re: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom

Post by Blackrock Bullet »

I have made on topic posts about Australia without resorting to trolling dead people. Quite a few of your countrymen have followed your behaviour because they don’t like fun being poked at for things such as goal posts being sanitised.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:15 pm I have made on topic posts about Australia without resorting to trolling dead people. Quite a few of your countrymen have followed your behaviour because they don’t like fun being poked at for things such as goal posts being sanitised.
What a load of shit. You are gleefully making fun of the pain and suffering of locked down Aussies. You are a disgusting human being.
C69

Post by C69 »

Both of you need to take a step away, reflect and read your posts.
You are both coming across very badly in this exchange.
Covid deaths are a tragedy which I hope you never have to deal with. Stfu and grow up ffs.
Stop your petty points scoring
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

C69 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:23 pm Both of you need to take a step away, reflect and read your posts.
Covid deaths are a tragedy which I hope you never have to deal with. Stfu and grow up ffs.
Where the fuck have I trolled anyone in this exchange? Show me where? Go fuck yourself!
Blackrock Bullet

C69 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:23 pm Both of you need to take a step away, reflect and read your posts.
I stand by my post where I had a gentle rib on Aussies for sanitising goal posts when the rest of the world is getting back to normal. If you want to draw an equivalence to that to other posters posting about people dying, that’s up to you.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Whatever about covid, that’s one hell of an entrance
Blackrock Bullet

Top notch alright. This was good as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SowZGXMuOac

Will take us a while here to get to that level tbf!
msp.

Post by msp. »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:42 pm
Whatever about covid, that’s one hell of an entrance
I do find collage sports in USA amazing, especially when comparing to the UK, were when i was at university there may as well have been a covid outbreak for all the supporters on the touchline..

Although i hear that the australian PM now stopped talking about 0 instances of covid and now talking about living with it..

If the world is going to go back to normal living with covid going to be the way it is..
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

I get the impression that college sports in the US fills a role that normmal professional club sports in Europe does. Local tribal support, not big comercial franchises.
ZuLu

Post by ZuLu »

What's all this about this kid lost for four days? His mum recording him being found ffs. Staged as fudge and they're getting away with it - Australia :uhoh:
C69

Post by C69 »

She wasn't actually forced to watch him die tbh.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

msp. wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:30 pm Although i hear that the australian PM now stopped talking about 0 instances of covid and now talking about living with it..

If the world is going to go back to normal living with covid going to be the way it is..
F**king hell you are misinformed. The Australian PM has been talking about living with covid for the entire duration of the pandemic.
msp.

Post by msp. »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:49 pm
msp. wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:30 pm Although i hear that the australian PM now stopped talking about 0 instances of covid and now talking about living with it..

F**king hell you are misinformed. The Australian PM has been talking about living with covid for the entire duration of the pandemic.
May be I have been misinformed..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58406526
kiap

Post by kiap »

msp. wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:14 pm
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:49 pm

May be I have been misinformed..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58406526
The BBC tends not to be the greatest source the further away from Britain they go. Not that they don't "get the picture", but it's like watching the moon with the naked eye instead of through a telescope.

ScoMo, like BoJo, was never a zero covid guy. He is a fair way further along towards the 'let it run' end of the spectrum. From the start, 18+ months ago, his aim was merely 'supressing the curve', not an nz-style elimination. Nominally, he is "pro business". Was slow to move on border closures and restrictions on movement and commerce. So what happened?

Australia is where it's at because it's not a 'nation state' as such, but rather a group of states. The view from the states on the Covid-19 angle in late February last year was that Canberra hadn’t locked onto how bad the health crisis could get.

The separate jurisdictions moved first on their own. Weight of public opinion meant the feds had to row in behind, but the differences never went away. A year and more on, and the fight is back in earnest...
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

A mate of mine sent this to me. He thought it was funny.
Now the Taliban control Afghanistan they'll close the churches, pubs and cinemas.
They'll violently suppress live music and public protests.
They'll even ban people from travelling from one town to anoth-wait, sorry, I'm getting confused. That's Australia
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 am A mate of mine sent this to me. He thought it was funny.
Now the Taliban control Afghanistan they'll close the churches, pubs and cinemas.
They'll even ban people from travelling from one town to anoth-wait, sorry, I'm getting confused. That's Australia
I've seen plenty of loons post similar stuff on Twitter.

:(
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Thomas wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:35 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 am A mate of mine sent this to me. He thought it was funny.
I've seen plenty of loons post similar stuff on Twitter.

:(

Dark humour 'n all that.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

bimboman wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 pm https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... e38872d3d5

Another fake news right ?
Impossible, on the Melbourne thread Grievous said that the public health bodies have no interest in curtailing alcohol consumption
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Melbourne, NSW?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

What's the story with the food to supermarkets and the truckers
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:41 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:35 pm https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... e38872d3d5

Impossible, on the Melbourne thread Grievous said that the public health bodies have no interest in curtailing alcohol consumption

Let's break this one down for the culture warriors...
NSW Health has imposed rules limiting people in “NSW Health controlled buildings” to a certain amount of alcohol each day in a bid to “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.
OK...
Mission Australia’s Common Ground building in Camperdown is the latest building where occupants are subjected to the harsh rules.
Hmmmmmm... that doesn't sound like any ordinary residential building?
Residents are allowed to receive a ration of one of the following: six beers or pre-mixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.
That is per day... hopefully they can manage?
A Sydney Local Health District spokeswoman confirmed the limits are in place in NSW Health’s Special Health Accomodation, where Covid-positive patients and close contacts are sent for isolation.
Oh, really...
However it is unclear what powers NSW Health has to limit the delivery of alcohol to people isolating in their own homes; public health orders do not mention alcohol limits.
That's right, but wait for it...
A NSW Police spokeswoman said Police officers are not confiscating alcohol delivered to residential buildings, and do not have powers to do so.
Last edited by Slim 293 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grievous

Post by grievous »

You understand any restrictions are and have been temporary right? Weve had drinking restrictions before during covid last year and they have been changed as communities come out of covid. You raised that Ireland was implementing permanent restrictions which I dont know the detail of but might be to do with Irelands' historic issues with alcohol.
A little hysterical Duff. If you knew how powerful the Liquor and Gaming body here is then you would know any short term power trip Health have been having will evaporate when things are back to normal as possible.
And...a Newscorp article? You guys are just so desperate to pointscore at the moment, 30% of that might be true. Dont embarrass yourself, its Bimboclick bait.
Blackrock Bullet

grievous wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:01 pm

You understand any restrictions are and have been temporary right? Weve had drinking restrictions before during covid last year and they have been changed as communities come out of covid. You raised that Ireland was implementing permanent restrictions which I dont know the detail of but might be to do with Irelands' historic issues with alcohol.
A little hysterical Duff. If you knew how powerful the Liquor and Gaming body here is then you would know any short term power trip Health have been having will evaporate when things are back to normal as possible.
And...a Newscorp article? You guys are just so desperate to pointscore at the moment, 30% of that might be true. Dont embarrass yourself, its Bimboclick bait.
:lol:
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Surprise, surprise, Duff Paddy and Blackrock Bullet are tag-team trolling on an Australian covid-19 thread. They're making fun of Australians in lockdown because doing so makes them feel good.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:29 am Surprise, surprise, Duff Paddy and Blackrock Bullet are tag-team trolling on an Australian covid-19 thread. They're making fun of Australians in lockdown because doing so makes them feel good.
fudge me that is some needy shit AC :lol:
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Duff Paddy wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:33 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:29 am Surprise, surprise, Duff Paddy and Blackrock Bullet are tag-team trolling on an Australian covid-19 thread. They're making fun of Australians in lockdown because doing so makes them feel good.
Needy? I'm not the poster trolling the f**k out of Aussies in lockdown on any thread I can find.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:46 am
Needy? I'm not the poster trolling the f**k out of Aussies in lockdown on any thread I can find.
Although you did spend a lot of time and effort on daily trolling of other covid threads.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:18 am
Although you did spend a lot of time and effort on daily trolling of other covid threads.
Stupid post.
message #2527204

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:21 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:18 am
Stupid post.
Not really, is it? You were asked on numerous occasions, by numerous people, to desist - and yet you continued on a daily basis.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am Not really, is it? You were asked on numerous occasions, by numerous people, to desist - and yet you continued on a daily basis.
Desist doing what? Posting snapshots of COVID-19 data that was released from state health authorities? And of course I did stop, over a year ago. Unlike the UK trolls such as yourself who continue to troll Aussies for being in lockdown. How good do you guys think you are right now?
grievous

Post by grievous »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:19 am

When we have opened up what will you troll, our property sector? :lol:
message #2527204

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:30 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am Not really, is it? You were asked on numerous occasions, by numerous people, to desist - and yet you continued on a daily basis.
Desist doing what? Posting snapshots of COVID-19 data that was released from state health authorities? And of course I did stop, over a year ago. Unlike the UK trolls such as yourself who continue to troll Aussies for being in lockdown. How good do you guys think you are right now?
I'm not trolling anything. And yes you did eventually.
Ireland isn't part of the UK btw.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:35 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:30 am
I'm not trolling anything. And yes you did eventually.
Ireland isn't part of the UK btw.
All I did was post the official Australian state daily covid-19 info. COVID-19 was new and I didn't realise that thread was only for UK and Irish posters, it certainly wasn't labelled as such. When it was made clear you guys didn't like me posting the daily Australian figures I moved and haven't ever been back. I never post on your thread. I still post daily Australian covid-19 info, btw, just on Australian threads. The Threads that you and your Irish posters are now trolling on.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Having locked you in, built “quarantine” camps, insisted you scan your face & respond with your geolocation within 15 mins of a text, accessed your data, locked the unvaxxed out of services & shot dogs to show you they mean it, now Australia begins rations
Blackrock Bullet

grievous wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:34 am

I've never commented on your property market....I'm simply laughing at how defensive you are getting over a gentle rib.
grievous

Post by grievous »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:42 am
grievous wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:34 am

I've never commented on your property market....I'm simply laughing at how defensive you are getting over a gentle rib.
Im responding to a comment. Mine have some intelligence to them yours childish trolling. Think if a new troll topic you have about a month.
Blackrock Bullet

grievous wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:50 am
Im responding to a comment. Mine have some intelligence to them yours childish trolling. Think if a new troll topic you have about a month.
You're responding to people ribbing Australia for masks on outside (if you have a beer) and limits on alcohol. You are very very precious.