Amnesty for British Murderers

All things Rugby
iarmhiman

Re: Amnesty for British Murderers

Post by iarmhiman »

DAC_ wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:42 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:25 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 am Wearing a leprechaun hat on Paddy’s day to win votes from the Boston can rattlers means sweet FA. They’ll put you under the bus as fast as the Eu. Uncle Joe or Aunt Nancy.
With regard to the GFA that the yanks heavily invested in?

They won't.

If they go to war though with Russia, they will need some Brit soldiers on the front line to fight their battles. Same as Iraq
It's a fair point, however, if we ever need some Palestinian flag waving knackers, we'll be sure to give you a shout.
You do know i support Israel.

So you got the party i vote for wrong and now presumed i supported the Palestinian.

Not everything is binary DAC.

You can be centre right, support the Dems, believe in Israels right to exist , be pro EU but still think the Pigdogs are a bunch of cúnts
themaddog

Post by themaddog »

MrDominator wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:33 am This is great news.

The dignity and gentleness shown by the British Army in Northern Ireland is one of the most overlooked aspects of the Troubles.

These young men were thrown into a bloody ancestral squabble they didn't understand, assailed by savages on all sides, and yet barely fired a bullet in anger once they'd found their feet by the early '70s.

From then onwards, only the SAS really fired any bullets. The regular army was there to patrol and be shot at. Plenty of them died. Immensely brave and stoic. Ireland should thank them :thumbup:
A poor performance like this is reminiscent of your impact off the bench for Stillorgan seconds.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:47 pm
DAC_ wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:42 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 am Wearing a leprechaun hat on Paddy’s day to win votes from the Boston can rattlers means sweet FA. They’ll put you under the bus as fast as the Eu. Uncle Joe or Aunt Nancy.

They won't.

If they go to war though with Russia, they will need some Brit soldiers on the front line to fight their battles. Same as Iraq
It's a fair point, however, if we ever need some Palestinian flag waving knackers, we'll be sure to give you a shout.
You do know i support Israel.

So you got the party i vote for wrong and now presumed i supported the Palestinian.

Not everything is binary DAC.

You can be centre right, support the Dems, believe in Israels right to exist , be pro EU but still think the Pigdogs are a bunch of cúnts
Not everything I say about Ireland is personally directed at you.
earl the beaver

Post by earl the beaver »

They won't.

The GFA that neither the EU or the UK government seem that bothered by?

And for the record, it's a joke if crimes committed by soldiers are just whitewashed, they clearly need investigated and prosecuted if there was clear wrong doing.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

earl the beaver wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:10 pm

They won't.

And for the record, it's a joke if crimes committed by soldiers are just whitewashed, they clearly need investigated and prosecuted if there was clear wrong doing.
I wasn't talking about the EU. They care about the single market and protecting it.

The UK should care about the GFA but you're correct. They don't.

The Irish government want no border on the island. It may end up happening anyway.

What i said was the US care. They do. They brokered the GFA and are very proud of bringing peace to a an explosive province
earl the beaver

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:18 pm

They won't.

I wasn't talking about the EU. They care about the single market and protecting it.

The Irish government want no border on the island. It may end up happening anyway.

What i said was the US care. They do. They brokered the GFA and are very proud of bringing peace to a an explosive province
Yet they're happy with an Irish Sea border which tramples all over it.
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:57 am
The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 am The Biden administration have made it very clear that their immediate emphasis is to mend fences with the EU and NATO. If the Brits are along for the ride then so be it but they don't need Johnson and his bunch of cúnts to blow smoke up Macron and Merkels arse. They are well capable of doing that alone.
Not really up on all this stuff but I heard yesterday Biden sent warships to put pressure on Russia over Ukraine then pulled them back and the UK have sent ships instead. Does the Biden Irish connection really trump the fact that its the UK the yanks know are the Europeans who will send the troops in. I just get the public consumption stuff is patting the Irish on the head
No....they got diverted to Jersey. The French won't bite back, even when they stop laughing..... The Russians, on the other hand !!!
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

earl the beaver wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:28 pm

They won't.

Because it was caused by Brexit, ie caused by the British government.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:39 pm
The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 am The Biden administration have made it very clear that their immediate emphasis is to mend fences with the EU and NATO. If the Brits are along for the ride then so be it but they don't need Johnson and his bunch of cúnts to blow smoke up Macron and Merkels arse. They are well capable of doing that alone.
Not really up on all this stuff but I heard yesterday Biden sent warships to put pressure on Russia over Ukraine then pulled them back and the UK have sent ships instead. Does the Biden Irish connection really trump the fact that its the UK the yanks know are the Europeans who will send the troops in. I just get the public consumption stuff is patting the Irish on the head
No....they got diverted to Jersey. The French won't bite back, even when they stop laughing..... The Russians, on the other hand !!!
Again I'm not up on this military stuff but I read they sent gunboats to Jersey. I always thought they were smaller vessels used in a policing roll. You say these were the class of ship that was on there way to Ukraine.
earl the beaver

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:40 pm

They won't.

So they only care about the nationalist sides of the GFA?

Riiiighttt
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

earl the beaver wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:01 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:40 pm

So they only care about the nationalist sides of the GFA?

Riiiighttt
No it's a case of you broke it, you fix it.

You know this though
MrDominator

Post by MrDominator »

MungoMan wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:04 pm

Code: Select all

v
MrDominator wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:33 am This is great news.

The dignity and gentleness shown by the British Army in Northern Ireland is one of the most overlooked aspects of the Troubles.

These young men were thrown into a bloody ancestral squabble they didn't understand, assailed by savages on all sides, and yet barely fired a bullet in anger once they'd found their feet by the early '70s.

From then onwards, only the SAS really fired any bullets. The regular army was there to patrol and be shot at. Plenty of them died. Immensely brave and stoic. Ireland should thank them :thumbup:
I will say this once and once only, not least because this bored entity and DD-whatever go on ignore immediately hereafter.

I’m neither Irish nor of Irish descent, so personal or family background doesn’t really enter into this. But your attempt at humour here is so utterly clubfooted it would please me to hear that a relative of someone killed or maimed by a squaddie in NI had kicked your teeth down your throat and kicked your nose flat to your face.
Calm down, dear. There's a serious point in there.

Deaths inflicted by British Army in NI: 299
Deaths suffered by British Army in NI: 502

How many counter-insurgencies have there been in history where state forces have taken more losses than they've inflicted?

I'd imagine only one: Northern Ireland.

That's a level of restraint that deserves respect :thumbup:
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:59 pm
Again I'm not up on this military stuff but I read they sent gunboats to Jersey. I always thought they were smaller vessels used in a policing roll. You say these were the class of ship that was on there way to Ukraine.
They were the only two that were working on the day..... :thumbup:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:07 pm
In all seriousness I really do think the fact we've sent proper warships to Ukraine when the yanks can rely on the EU to do stuff all as usual means a lot.
As for the French biting back the gunboats are policing the fishing not threatening the French. You Swarm are strange
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:18 pm

In all seriousness I really do think the fact we've sent proper warships to Ukraine when the yanks can rely on the EU to do stuff all as usual means a lot.
As for the French biting back the gunboats are policing the fishing not threatening the French. You Swarm are strange
EU are an economic bloc not a military alliance like NATO.

Why they are even in a Ukraine military discussion against Russia shows how much you know. And if the EU did try and get involved the same twats would be whinging about a new EU army and undermining NATO.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:21 pm

Why they are even in a Ukraine military discussion against Russia shows how much you know. And if the EU did try and get involved the same twats would be whinging about a new EU army and undermining NATO.
Don't be a dickhead all your life when I say EU I'm not talking about the likes of Ireland but the EU countries who should be defending Europe. Ukraine isn't in NATO so I don't expect NATO to defend it but the likes of France and Germany won't step up.
Germany is actually about to become Russias bitch
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:32 pm

Don't be a dickhead all your life when I say EU I'm not talking about the likes of Ireland but the EU countries who should be defending Europe. Ukraine isn't in NATO so I don't expect NATO to defend it but the likes of France and Germany won't step up.
You're just showing your ignorance again.

The EU is a trading and economic bloc.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:32 pm

The EU is a trading and economic bloc. Ukraine isn't in EU either
The Sun God

Post by The Sun God »

In all seriousness I really think that you didn't send proper warships to the Ukraine.... you talked about it almost a month ago but it didn't happen.
As an Irishman living in France, I find you Brits even stranger....
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:36 pm

If only that were true then the UK would still be in it. However we all know the truth of the project

EU leaders realise that no EU country can tackle the current security threats in isolation. For example French President Macron called for a joint European military project in 2017, while German chancellor Merkel said “we ought to work on the vision of one day establishing a proper European army” in her address to the European Parliament in November 2018. Moving towards a security and defence union has been one of the priorities of the von der Leyen Commission.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:49 pm

If only that were true then the UK would still be in it. However we all know the truth of the project

EU leaders realise that no EU country can tackle the current security threats in isolation. For example French President Macron called for a joint European military project in 2017, while German chancellor Merkel said “we ought to work on the vision of one day establishing a proper European army” in her address to the European Parliament in November 2018. Moving towards a security and defence union has been one of the priorities of the von der Leyen Commission.
Hence my point if they did go ahead and create an EU army you would be the very type who would complain about that and the undermining of NATO.

Stay down Anon
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Awww, the little boats were laughing,
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

The EU caused most of the Ukrainian issue then disappeared..... leaving the shit show that’s happened there now. Putin loves the EU.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-04-18/

The Irish are sending their wishes as always.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

bimboman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:26 pm

The EU caused most of the Ukrainian issue then disappeared..... leaving the shit show that’s happened there now. Putin loves the EU.
Putin wants the breakup of the EU. Same as Boris
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Stop being silly. The EU is paying putins bills and is they’re international apologist.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

bimboman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:35 pm

Stop being silly. The EU is paying putins bills and is they’re international apologist.
All Putin's dirty money is in London so we won't be lectured to be the Brits
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:37 pm

All Putin's dirty money is in London so we won't be lectured to be the Brits

That’s all German and EU cash paying for Putins gas, a trade they’re ganna double,

Yeah that’ll show him.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Hence my point if they did go ahead and create an EU army you would be the very type who would complain about that and the undermining of NATO.

Stay down Anon
Jesus christ
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

He doesn't need it to breakup just yet. Only needs the EU (Germany and France) to standby while he creates USSR MK2
OhNo

Post by OhNo »

The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:38 pm

In all seriousness I really think that you didn't send proper warships to the Ukraine.... you talked about it almost a month ago but it didn't happen.
One of Diamond or Defender and one of Kent or Richmond are detaching from the CSG when it gets to the eastern Mediterranean and going into the Black Sea. As the group was only ever planned to sail in the beginning of May, which it did last week, the visit is still happening rather than happened.
Strange indeed.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

I see the lads are proudly wearing their union jack underpants again. And bras in some cases.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

OhNo wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 pm
The Sun God wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:38 pm
One of Diamond or Defender and one of Kent or Richmond are detaching from the CSG when it gets to the eastern Mediterranean and going into the Black Sea. As the group was only ever planned to sail in the beginning of May, which it did last week, the visit is still happening rather than happened.
Strange indeed.

But but but, TSG is an Irishman who lives in France....
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

Rugby2023 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:43 am
camroc1 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:39 am I'm pretty sure the Irish "caucus" in Congress will be made aware of what's happening, which means that Pelosi will be aware of it. And if Pelosi is aware of it, the Biden administration will be aware of it. Will it merit immediate attention by the Biden administration ? No. Biden has lots more important things on his plate at the moment. But it will be noted and used as a lever against the British when they come looking for their trade deal.
Clearly people haven't grasped it, but the Tory leadership aren't interested in a trade deal with the US, and they never were. This talk all came from the ERG, not the Vote Leave Johnson-Goves etc.

The Biden administration (which in practice, is the Obama administration mk II) needs the UK as a geopolitical partner and aren't going to jeopardise the relationship.
Don't trust them - or those sneaky Poms.
La soule

Post by La soule »

The english are behaving like untrustworthy pricks again.

I am flabbergasted.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Yeah yeah and London is balls deep in dirty Russian money, pipe down
Bogbunny

Post by Bogbunny »

Good Friday Agreement negotiators call for NI Protocol suspension
Published2 hours ago