How do you think you will go?

All things Rugby

Death will meet ye by way of ...........

Choking
1
3%
Illness
24
63%
Old Age
12
32%
Industrial/Home accident
1
3%
Hobby incident - swimming, climbing etc
0
No votes
Car/Plane crash
0
No votes
Food poisoning
0
No votes
Fight/Mugging
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 38

User avatar
LandOTurk
Posts: 14881
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

How do you think you will go?

Post by LandOTurk »

About 3 years ago I posted an incident where I was in my car in a car park in Miami Beach and I got a lump of dry bread and chicken stuck down my air passage. Luckily I stayed calm and found someone to give me the Heimlich. His name was Jesus, who saved me - genuine. A good 90 seconds+ without air. Fcuking terrifying.

An hour ago, I was eating some cured meat and cheese with some dryish bread and the same thing happened. FFS. So barsteward annoyed with myself. I do have a long term issue with my throat but still. My wife was useless helping me but luckily I was able to remove part of the obstruction to get some air in and just spent 2-3 minutes letting the food go down into my stomach somehow. Stopped shaking after 30 minutes. About 1 minute without air. I actually peed myself.

Which leads me onto my poll........

(can change/add options if any better)
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6889
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 18640
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Farva »

Fast asleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus....

Thanks, I'm here all week.

My grandfather slipped into dementia in his 60s and was a blithering idiot by the time he died in his 80s which was very sad as he was a very clever man in his day - one of Australias first rocket scientists.
Not sure if it was going to aflict my father as he passed away too young to know. That was from a blood clot. My grandma is still going at 98 mind.
On my mothers side, my grandfather went in his 50s to heart disease. My grandmother was lucid right up to dying of old age at 96. My mother passed away after suffering acute leukemia when she was quite young.

So my guess is - either heart disease or dementia. Hopefully in my 90s.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 17753
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Thomas »

I think cancer. That'll be the thing that gets me.

Or a massive heart attack.

Yeah, things are looking up.
User avatar
LandOTurk
Posts: 14881
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by LandOTurk »

Farva wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:41 am So my guess is - either heart disease or dementia. Hopefully in my 90s.
Unless your dementia kicks in, in your 60s.
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 42807
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Kiwias »

I want to go the same way my father did -- old age, having spent time the previous night with two of his grandchildren, and drifting off with a smile on his face as the nurses got him ready for breakfast the next morning.
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 21113
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by CrazyIslander »

Over the last couple of years I've seen a few of my friends and acquaintances die of cancer. Terrible.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 5584
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Clogs »

I believe I will turn into a flesh eating zombie as a result of the 5g vaccine I have received. Probably about 12 months to go I reckon.



Mmm flesh.
User avatar
Newsome
Posts: 3519
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Newsome »

This might be one of the worst "hey theo" threads of all time.
User avatar
Inch high hogs eye
Posts: 711
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:22 pm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Inch high hogs eye »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 am If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
I’ve been toying with the idea of setting up a business called Indignitas, offering various means of assisted suicide such as being fired out of a high-velocity confetti canon straight into a brick wall...
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 36503
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by guy smiley »

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain

I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look through other people's eyes
iarmhiman
Posts: 45347
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by iarmhiman »

I'll probably get cancer again. It's in my family and once it's in your system it never really leaves. So death by illness
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 42807
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Kiwias »

Let me die a youngman's death
not a free from sin tiptoe in
candle wax & waning death
not a curtains drawn by angels borne
'what a nice way to go' death
User avatar
Jerome Manning
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Jerome Manning »

Bowel cancer in my late 50s/early 60s.
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 36503
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by guy smiley »

I turned 60 this week...

so I guess it's closer now than it was. Sigh.

Re the OP... I've had a few 'went down the wrong way' food incidents over recent years. More than I remember ever having when I was... well, approaching the age I've got to so far, shall we say. I don't know if ageing has anything to do with not taking care of the whole swallowing and chewing thing...

anyway, I want another motorbike in my life. So that. F**k choking on a breadcrumb, fercryinoutloud.
User avatar
Leinsterman
Posts: 10882
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Leinsterman »

LandOTurk wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:56 am About 3 years ago I posted an incident where I was in my car in a car park in Miami Beach and I got a lump of dry bread and chicken stuck down my air passage. Luckily I stayed calm and found someone to give me the Heimlich. His name was Jesus, who saved me - genuine. A good 90 seconds+ without air. Fcuking terrifying.

An hour ago, I was eating some cured meat and cheese with some dryish bread and the same thing happened. FFS. So barsteward annoyed with myself. I do have a long term issue with my throat but still. My wife was useless helping me but luckily I was able to remove part of the obstruction to get some air in and just spent 2-3 minutes letting the food go down into my stomach somehow. Stopped shaking after 30 minutes. About 1 minute without air. I actually peed myself.

Which leads me onto my poll........

(can change/add options if any better)
Had you at least changed your clothes in between the choking incidents?
User avatar
Monkey Magic
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Monkey Magic »

Clogs wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:11 am I believe I will turn into a flesh eating zombie as a result of the 5g vaccine I have received. Probably about 12 months to go I reckon.



Mmm flesh.
Is this flesh available in pie form or will you need to shuffle around and catch people?
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 5584
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Clogs »

Monkey Magic wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:22 am
Clogs wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:11 am I believe I will turn into a flesh eating zombie as a result of the 5g vaccine I have received. Probably about 12 months to go I reckon.



Mmm flesh.
Is this flesh available in pie form or will you need to shuffle around and catch people?

I am hoping for some free range flesh, but will also accept anything with a crust. I am like a non fussy zombie.
User avatar
Grandpa
Posts: 1295
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Grandpa »

I hope I can live another 25 years... that way I believe with the help of AI we will find a way to extend our lives while still being healthy and of sound mind... and then in about 200 years I'll be fluent in cryptic crosswords.

If that doesn't happen. I just hope I don't end up being a burden to anyone...
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 14564
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by MungoMan »

Definitely choking. With Ms MungoSpouse’s hands around my throat.
User avatar
Frodder
Posts: 12326
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Frodder »

The males from my father's side go the way of cancer so I'll plump for that. However the areas it hits vary so maybe I can mix things up a little there
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6889
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Inch high hogs eye wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:33 am
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 am If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
I’ve been toying with the idea of setting up a business called Indignitas, offering various means of assisted suicide such as being fired out of a high-velocity confetti canon straight into a brick wall...
:lol:
User avatar
nardol
Posts: 20655
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by nardol »

Cancer or an exploding heart
User avatar
Mr Mike
Posts: 11378
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Texas

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Mr Mike »

President Abacha went out on his own terms.
The details are murky, but according to authoritative Nigerian sources, the 53-year-old military dictator died there during a Viagra-fueled orgy with three Indian prostitutes.
User avatar
MrJonno
Posts: 7099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Shangri-La

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by MrJonno »

I almost had a heart attack the other night when I woke up with heartburn and thought I was having a heart attack. It didn't help that I was sleeping on my right arm and also had a sore arm. If I hadn't realised it was the wrong arm at the same time as I burped I could have been a goner.
User avatar
Bogbunny
Posts: 5704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: G W C

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Bogbunny »

In my '90s shagged to death by my nubile 20 y.o. 5th wife (who will be mortified to find out that my will was changed to leave everything to my kids and grandkids)
backrow
Posts: 23292
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by backrow »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 am If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
You Being a tubby cûnt I reckon A. antonov 225, and B. A decent area covered. But why not Reading ?
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6889
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

backrow wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:52 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 am If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
You Being a tubby cûnt I reckon A. antonov 225, and B. A decent area covered. But why not Reading ?
Fair call... and, to answer your question: I like Reading.
backrow
Posts: 23292
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by backrow »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:46 pm
backrow wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:52 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 am If I follow my father and get riddled with cancer, slipping into a morphine-induced zombie state of palliative confusion and misery for all concerned, I'll ask to be dropped out of an airplane with high explosives strapped around my waist - preferably over London. I'd detonate myself as high up as I could, thus scattering myself over a wide area.

It's how I would have wanted to go.
You Being a tubby cûnt I reckon A. antonov 225, and B. A decent area covered. But why not Reading ?
Fair call... and, to answer your question: I like Reading.
Yeah, nobody wants to see bits of your anus landing on Forbury gardens.










(Again)
towny
Posts: 22987
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Location: Perth

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by towny »

LandOTurk wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:56 am About 3 years ago I posted an incident where I was in my car in a car park in Miami Beach and I got a lump of dry bread and chicken stuck down my air passage. Luckily I stayed calm and found someone to give me the Heimlich. His name was Jesus, who saved me - genuine. A good 90 seconds+ without air. Fcuking terrifying.

An hour ago, I was eating some cured meat and cheese with some dryish bread and the same thing happened. FFS. So barsteward annoyed with myself. I do have a long term issue with my throat but still. My wife was useless helping me but luckily I was able to remove part of the obstruction to get some air in and just spent 2-3 minutes letting the food go down into my stomach somehow. Stopped shaking after 30 minutes. About 1 minute without air. I actually peed myself.

Which leads me onto my poll........

(can change/add options if any better)
Jesus saves!
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15108
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by jdogscoop »

LandOTurk wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:56 am About 3 years ago I posted an incident where I was in my car in a car park in Miami Beach and I got a lump of dry bread and chicken stuck down my air passage. Luckily I stayed calm and found someone to give me the Heimlich. His name was Jesus, who saved me - genuine. A good 90 seconds+ without air. Fcuking terrifying.

An hour ago, I was eating some cured meat and cheese with some dryish bread and the same thing happened. FFS. So barsteward annoyed with myself. I do have a long term issue with my throat but still. My wife was useless helping me but luckily I was able to remove part of the obstruction to get some air in and just spent 2-3 minutes letting the food go down into my stomach somehow. Stopped shaking after 30 minutes. About 1 minute without air. I actually peed myself.

Which leads me onto my poll........

(can change/add options if any better)
LandoTurk can I recommend a handy accompaniment to food by the name of drink?
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15108
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by jdogscoop »

Each way bet between old age and illness for me.

My mum's side live to an old age even if they take the Michael. My old aunt lived to 78 despite smoking like a chimney. My nana got into the 90s partly because her only vice was white spirits.

Longevity isn't quite as great on my Dad's side, where heart disease has claimed a few earlier than they would have liked. In saying that. grandad died at 78 in 1994 which isn''t a bad knock.
User avatar
redderneck
Posts: 16115
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by redderneck »

Not fussed as long as it's before my kids, and after my folks.
User avatar
Poshprop
Posts: 1024
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 pm
Location: In the Diff

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Poshprop »

User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 13728
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Mog The Almighty »

I have no idea but this is a sobering thread. I'm surprised at the amount of people willing to consign themself to a preventable, early death.

My brother died very young from a heart defect, but I've had the ticker checked out and everything is good. Apart from that, I don't have a family history of anything terrifying. My mum has an auto-immune disorder but she's 75 and still going pretty well. My Dad is 70 and send me a video recently of him doing 20 push-ups with perfect form. One grandma went at 92 with dementia, the other at 84 of I-don't-really-know. She just woke up one day feeling dizzy and disorientated, an ambulance was called and she died on the way to the hospital. As far as I know, no particular cause was identified. She smoked like a chimney. One graddad, I never knew, the other died youngish after falling out of bed and having a heart attack (late 60s or early 70s, I'm not sure).

TLDR: no idea but I keep moderately healthy and try not to think too much about it much more than staying relatively fit.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15108
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by jdogscoop »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:30 pm I have no idea but this is a sobering thread. I'm surprised at the amount of people willing to consign themself to a preventable, early death.

My brother died very young from a heart defect, but I've had the ticker checked out and everything is good. Apart from that, I don't have a family history of anything terrifying. My mum has an auto-immune disorder but she's 75 and still going pretty well. My Dad is 70 and send me a video recently of him doing 20 push-ups with perfect form. One grandma went at 92 with dementia, the other at 84 of I-don't-really-know. She just woke up one day feeling dizzy and disorientated, an ambulance was called and she died on the way to the hospital. As far as I know, no particular cause was identified. She smoked like a chimney. One graddad, I never knew, the other died youngish after falling out of bed and having a heart attack (late 60s or early 70s, I'm not sure).

TLDR: no idea but I keep moderately healthy and try not to think too much about it much more than staying relatively fit.
Sorry to hear it bro, so did my cousin on the ol' fella's side at 25, who was a top joker. Who I was thinking of above when I mentioned early stumps.

I'm in the same boat as you, getting checked out as often as I can.

Ah well, if I peg it I peg it. At least I won't die a Waratahs fan.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 13728
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Mog The Almighty »

jdogscoop wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:30 pm I have no idea but this is a sobering thread. I'm surprised at the amount of people willing to consign themself to a preventable, early death.

My brother died very young from a heart defect, but I've had the ticker checked out and everything is good. Apart from that, I don't have a family history of anything terrifying. My mum has an auto-immune disorder but she's 75 and still going pretty well. My Dad is 70 and send me a video recently of him doing 20 push-ups with perfect form. One grandma went at 92 with dementia, the other at 84 of I-don't-really-know. She just woke up one day feeling dizzy and disorientated, an ambulance was called and she died on the way to the hospital. As far as I know, no particular cause was identified. She smoked like a chimney. One graddad, I never knew, the other died youngish after falling out of bed and having a heart attack (late 60s or early 70s, I'm not sure).

TLDR: no idea but I keep moderately healthy and try not to think too much about it much more than staying relatively fit.
Sorry to hear it bro, so did my cousin on the ol' fella's side at 25, who was a top joker. Who I was thinking of above when I mentioned early stumps.

I'm in the same boat as you, getting checked out as often as I can.

Ah well, if I peg it I peg it. At least I won't die a Waratahs fan.
You've definitely got one up on me there. It's definitely not good for your blood pressure.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15108
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by jdogscoop »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:45 pm
jdogscoop wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:30 pm I have no idea but this is a sobering thread. I'm surprised at the amount of people willing to consign themself to a preventable, early death.

My brother died very young from a heart defect, but I've had the ticker checked out and everything is good. Apart from that, I don't have a family history of anything terrifying. My mum has an auto-immune disorder but she's 75 and still going pretty well. My Dad is 70 and send me a video recently of him doing 20 push-ups with perfect form. One grandma went at 92 with dementia, the other at 84 of I-don't-really-know. She just woke up one day feeling dizzy and disorientated, an ambulance was called and she died on the way to the hospital. As far as I know, no particular cause was identified. She smoked like a chimney. One graddad, I never knew, the other died youngish after falling out of bed and having a heart attack (late 60s or early 70s, I'm not sure).

TLDR: no idea but I keep moderately healthy and try not to think too much about it much more than staying relatively fit.
Sorry to hear it bro, so did my cousin on the ol' fella's side at 25, who was a top joker. Who I was thinking of above when I mentioned early stumps.

I'm in the same boat as you, getting checked out as often as I can.

Ah well, if I peg it I peg it. At least I won't die a Waratahs fan.
You've definitely got one up on me there. It's definitely not good for your blood pressure.
Sorry I thought that was a solidarity thing. I didn't realise YOU were a Tahs fan. I go for the Landers which is pretty relaxing, as they tend to exceed expectations.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 13728
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Mog The Almighty »

On the topic of preventable early death, here's a tip from my dad who is a retired gastro surgeon: middle-aged and over, book a FOB (fecal occult blood test) once a year. It beats getting a camera shoved up your arse by a million miles, and he reckons that it will pretty much cover all the bases that a colonoscopy would anyway.

Bowel cancer is one of the more treatable ones if caught early.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 13728
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: How do you think you will go?

Post by Mog The Almighty »

jdogscoop wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:46 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:45 pm
jdogscoop wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:30 pm I have no idea but this is a sobering thread. I'm surprised at the amount of people willing to consign themself to a preventable, early death.

My brother died very young from a heart defect, but I've had the ticker checked out and everything is good. Apart from that, I don't have a family history of anything terrifying. My mum has an auto-immune disorder but she's 75 and still going pretty well. My Dad is 70 and send me a video recently of him doing 20 push-ups with perfect form. One grandma went at 92 with dementia, the other at 84 of I-don't-really-know. She just woke up one day feeling dizzy and disorientated, an ambulance was called and she died on the way to the hospital. As far as I know, no particular cause was identified. She smoked like a chimney. One graddad, I never knew, the other died youngish after falling out of bed and having a heart attack (late 60s or early 70s, I'm not sure).

TLDR: no idea but I keep moderately healthy and try not to think too much about it much more than staying relatively fit.
Sorry to hear it bro, so did my cousin on the ol' fella's side at 25, who was a top joker. Who I was thinking of above when I mentioned early stumps.

I'm in the same boat as you, getting checked out as often as I can.

Can't really bring myself to get passionate about a state team for some reason.

Ah well, if I peg it I peg it. At least I won't die a Waratahs fan.
You've definitely got one up on me there. It's definitely not good for your blood pressure.
Sorry I thought that was a solidarity thing. I didn't realise YOU were a Tahs fan. I go for the Landers which is pretty relaxing, as they tend to exceed expectations.
Meh. I half go for them. NSW is my home state, but really I just go for all the Aussie teams. Which to be honest, isn't much better these days. I can't bring myself to get too emotionally invested in anything but Tests.

But I get very (too) invested in The Wallabies.
Post Reply