Another hot teacher doing the wrong thing + idiotic gender wars

All things Rugby
Mog The Almighty

Another hot teacher doing the wrong thing + idiotic gender wars

Post by Mog The Almighty »

The prosecutor said it may be unusual that female teachers come before the court having abused a male student but Young chose to work at that school and chose to sexually abuse one of the boys.

“Perhaps I’m showing modern flavour, but how on earth is gender relevant in this? The Crimes Act doesn’t care if it’s a man or a woman ... it’s the abuse, that’s why we’re here ... it’s why she has to go to jail.”
This is just f-cking nonsense. This notion that it's "morally good" to pretend that both genders are the same is complete unscientific woo-woo with zero basis in reality. That 14-year-old boy could probably beat the shit out of her if he wanted. He wasn't "abused". He's high-fiving his mates.

"How on earth is gender relevant?". Put your brain back in please.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/syd ... 583xw.html

backrow

Re: Another hot teacher doing the wrong thing + idiotic gender wars

Post by backrow »

Not a kiwi poach
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

If it was a girl and she was high-fiving her mates, would that make it ok? Especially if she could beat the shit out of the teacher - probably.
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

If it was your 14 year old son MOG what would you think about it? Would you be high fiving your son telling him he's a legend or would you be pissed off with the breach of trust by the teacher?
Mog The Almighty

booji boy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:19 am If it was your 14 year old son MOG what would you think about it? Would you be high fiving your son telling him he's a legend or would you be pissed off with the breach of trust by the teacher?
I'd be annoyed, sure. It's not appropriate. I'm not saying it's "fine", I'm just saying it's different. Pretending it's the same is just not being honest.

So yeah, I'd be annoyed, but I won't pretend that it's the same thing as a 24 year old man banging my 14 year old daughter. It's just not.
Mog The Almighty

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:13 am If it was a girl and she was high-fiving her mates, would that make it ok? Especially if she could beat the shit out of the teacher - probably.
You'd have to be talking about a huge tank of a 14 year old girl if she could beat the shit out of a grown man.
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:22 am
booji boy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:19 am If it was your 14 year old son MOG what would you think about it? Would you be high fiving your son telling him he's a legend or would you be pissed off with the breach of trust by the teacher?
I'd be annoyed, sure. It's not appropriate. I'm not saying it's "fine", I'm just saying it's different. Pretending it's the same is just not being honest.

So yeah, I'd be annoyed, but I won't pretend that it's the same thing as a 24 year old man banging my 14 year old daughter. It's just not.
I tend to agree but can we really view the same offense differently in a legal sense?

So what would be an appropriate sanction for the female teacher as opposed to a male teacher when the roles are reversed?
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Never change, Ika. :lol:

News article is sadly lacking in rule 1.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:13 am If it was a girl and she was high-fiving her mates, would that make it ok? Especially if she could beat the shit out of the teacher - probably.
This is the mind of Mog the moralless we are talking about
C69

Post by C69 »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:24 am
You'd have to be talking about a huge tank of a 14 year old girl if she could beat the shit out of a grown man.
What if it was a 24 year old female teacher?
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

What if it was a 24 year old man banging your 14 year old son and your son was high fiving his mates after?
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

MrJonno wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:58 am

What if it was a 24 year old man banging your 14 year old son and your son was high fiving his mates after?
🤔 Now there's a dilemma.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

That's a head shot post right there
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:06 am
The prosecutor said it may be unusual that female teachers come before the court having abused a male student but Young chose to work at that school and chose to sexually abuse one of the boys.

“Perhaps I’m showing modern flavour, but how on earth is gender relevant in this? The Crimes Act doesn’t care if it’s a man or a woman ... it’s the abuse, that’s why we’re here ... it’s why she has to go to jail.”
This is just f-cking nonsense. This notion that it's "morally good" to pretend that both genders are the same is complete unscientific woo-woo with zero basis in reality. That 14-year-old boy could probably beat the shit out of her if he wanted. He wasn't "abused". He's high-fiving his mates.

"How on earth is gender relevant?". Put your brain back in please.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/syd ... 583xw.html

Mog, this is one of those times when I seriously begin to consider if you’re a long-running, rather successful WUM rather than just a total fúcken dope.
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

What if it was a 24 year old man banging your 14 year old son and your son was high fiving his mates after while on a 747 trying to take off from a giant conveyor belt.?
Mog The Almighty

booji boy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:27 am

I tend to agree but can we really view the same offense differently in a legal sense?

So what would be an appropriate sanction for the female teacher as opposed to a male teacher when the roles are reversed?
That's the problem. We can't really separate them legally because so many dummies out there are so intent on having ideological unthinking opinions on the subject.

But if we were going to have fair laws, then step #1 is to acknowledge that the genders are actually significantly different in various ways. That is both psychologically and physically, and that these differences do actually have a hugely significant impact.

But we're not even doing step #1. If we ever get there, which looks unlikely in today's age of woke-ism, then we can start discussing what the appropriate sanctions are depending on the variables. I don't know the answer to that.
La soule

Post by La soule »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:42 am

That's the problem. We can't really separate them legally because so many dummies out there are so intent on having ideological unthinking opinions on the subject.

But if we were going to have fair laws, then step #1 is to acknowledge that the genders are actually significantly different in various ways. That is both psychologically and physically, and that these differences do actually have a hugely significant impact.

But we're not even doing step #1. If we ever get there, which looks unlikely in today's age of woke-ism, then we can start discussing what the appropriate sanctions are depending on the variables. I don't know the answer to that.
This so bizarre.

Same criminal behaviour, same consequences.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

I dunno.. in the UK, only a man can commit rape...

Can a Woman Rape a Man and Why Does It Matter? Under current UK legislation, only a man can commit rape.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 018-9485-6
Mog The Almighty

Grandpa wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:58 am

Can a Woman Rape a Man and Why Does It Matter? Under current UK legislation, only a man can commit rape.
ugh.

I started reading that article and it sounds exactly like the sort of ideological driven wokey dumb-fuckism that I'm talking about.

I'm not suggesting it should be legally impossible for a woman to commit rape. But not because of the reasons that she is arguing. Obviously there are many gender-related issues that need to be taken into account with these things.

Of course it's f-cking different if you're being held down and f-cked by a human who is much bigger, stronger and heavier as opposed to being "manipulated" into sex by a women.

I mean I don't even know how that works, even if the guy was a jockey and the chick was a huge tank weight-lifter chick (and let's be honest, how often is that going to happen?) how does a woman make a man get a hard-on a stick his dick in her? Or non penetrative? What's she going to do? Take her pants off and sit on his face?
ChipSpike

Post by ChipSpike »

Equality goes both ways. IMO the possible sentences should be the same no matter the sex of the participants, but don't we leave it up to the judges to decide the severity of the offence and so the sentence, given all the factors in the case? Thats what we pay them for.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:07 pm

ugh.

I started reading that article and it sounds exactly like the sort of ideological driven wokey dumb-fuckism that I'm talking about.

I'm not suggesting it should be legally impossible for a woman to commit rape. But not because of the reasons that she is arguing. Obviously there are many gender-related issues that need to be taken into account with these things.

Of course it's f-cking different if you're being held down and f-cked by a human who is much bigger, stronger and heavier as opposed to being "manipulated" into sex by a women.

I mean I don't even know how that works, even if the guy was a jockey and the chick was a huge tank weight-lifter chick (and let's be honest, how often is that going to happen?) how does a woman make a man get a hard-on a stick his dick in her? Or non penetrative? What's she going to do? Take her pants off and sit on his face?
I think the main issue is around drugs or a condition where someone may not be aware that they are having sex. ie non-consensual.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Women's prisons in the UK must have very low rates of sexual assault if only men can legally commit rape.
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:37 pm Women's prisons in the UK must have very low rates of sexual assault if only men can legally commit rape.
I guess you are the expert on the subject of sexual violence in prisons.
Mog The Almighty

Grandpa wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:07 pm

ugh.

I think the main issue is around drugs or a condition where someone may not be aware that they are having sex. ie non-consensual.
So how is this going down? Female rapists drugs a man with rohypnol and viagra, then takes him home and goes for a ride while he's unconscious? Or rubs her pussy on his face or something?

I'm not saying women can't commit rape. I'm just curious as to how it goes down.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

danny_fitz wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:56 pm
Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:37 pm Women's prisons in the UK must have very low rates of sexual assault if only men can legally commit rape.
Strange comment. Although to be expected from someone who gleefully shares stories of sexual assault on a Rugby chat forum to troll trans women and deny them basic human rights such as engaging in recreational activities.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Oh good, this thread again. :lol:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Some of your thinking is how I would imagine a nonce rationalises their actions
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:01 pm
danny_fitz wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:56 pm
Strange comment. Although to be expected from someone who gleefully shares stories of sexual assault on a Rugby chat forum to troll trans women and deny them basic human rights such as engaging in recreational activities.
Not really, you spent the best part of a decade on here using various references to prison sexual violence as a slur to any team/fans beaten by the All Black's. It was quite an odd obsession.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Sexual assault isnt necessarily rape
puku

Post by puku »

MOG, do you think the boy's mates would be high fiving the guy when they realize that he is getting very favorable grades? Do you think any of his classmates would? Apart from very obvious legal issue here, there is school policy to consider.
C69

Post by C69 »

Mog would you feel the same way if he was sodomised by a male teacher?
Mog The Almighty

puku wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:38 pm MOG, do you think the boy's mates would be high fiving the guy when they realize that he is getting very favorable grades? Do you think any of his classmates would? Apart from very obvious legal issue here, there is school policy to consider.
I dunno.

It's kind of beside the point, that was just a throw-away line I used to demonstrate that the guy is really probably not very traumatised by any of this.
Pole

Post by Pole »

It is simple, an adult took advantage of a child. Throw the book at her.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

C69 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 pm Mog would you feel the same way if he was sodomised by a male teacher?
Already asked, he's ignoring that question.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:50 pm
Sexual assault isnt necessarily rape
There's chicks with dicks in Scottish prisons, where they can decide which gender they want to be.
Mog The Almighty

MrJonno wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:51 pm
C69 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 pm Mog would you feel the same way if he was sodomised by a male teacher?
Already asked, he's ignoring that question.
No, I wouldn't feel the same way, that's completely different.

Was that supposed to be a difficult question to answer or something? I don't get it.
Mog The Almighty

Pole wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:36 pm It is simple, an adult took advantage of a child. Throw the book at her.
That's retarded.
Pole

Post by Pole »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:05 pm
Pole wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:36 pm It is simple, an adult took advantage of a child. Throw the book at her.
That's retarded.
Why?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:05 pm
That's retarded.
No, I wouldn't feel the same way, that's completely different.
ovalball

Post by ovalball »

Mog

How about if she got herself pregnant by your 14 year old son ??