All things Rugby
P in VG

Re: China's COVID Lies

Post by P in VG »

Dozy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:46 am
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:53 pm
Jeff the Bear wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:01 pm
ScarfaceClaw wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:04 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:53 pm Good stuff! All this thread needs is for D’oh-Xi to angrily claim to be a humble oil industry worker from South Wales and not just a fake persona created by a paranoid fascist regime with an inferiority complex.

‘..‘onest guv!’
Dai-Xi
I had forgotten that Dozy reckons he's Welsh. This deserved a good :lol:
If he’s a Jack then I am Chow Yun-Fat.
A jack is someone from the city townships. Mumbles or the Gower isn't jackland. It's Glamorgan that's for sure.
WTF are you on about you fu*king idiot?
La soule

Post by La soule »

Looks like even North Korea does not want Sinovac.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

La soule wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:46 am Looks like even North Korea does not want Sinovac.
Does it look like that..is that how it was presented to you so it looked like that
feckwanker

Post by feckwanker »

Dozy wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:10 pm
La soule wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:46 am Looks like even North Korea does not want Sinovac.
Does it look like that..is that how it was presented to you so it looked like that
Spin, spin, spin.....
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:30 pm
Dozy wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:10 pm
Spin, spin, spin.....
What do you think is going on there 😂
C69

Post by C69 »

To constantly try and guess what internet persona's jobs or nationality or where thy live is quite etc are is quite futile and usually wrong imho

Oh btw even if this info is known then it should not be divulged on here.

I have seen dozy's facebook page when the EDL forum invasion tool place and they posted a link to it after they tracked him down. I will never divulge any info though it crosses a line.

Interestng times they were.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

C69 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:09 pm To constantly try and guess what internet persona's jobs or nationality or where thy live is quite etc are is quite futile and usually wrong imho

I have seen dozy's facebook page when the EDL forum invasion tool place and they posted a link to it after they tracked him down. I will never divulge any info though it crosses a line.

Haha Did you?

Bet you didn't
bravo

Post by bravo »

You sure are an angry, hostile little chestnut to say the least Do-Xi.. hard to find one single comment on this thread where you don't use expletives..

Are you feeling particularly upset about Winnie the Pooh's latest ban on how much Call of Duty you are allowed to play every night? You can talk to us friend.. though not sure if your glorious leader will permit that either..
ScarfaceClaw

Post by ScarfaceClaw »

C69 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:09 pm To constantly try and guess what internet persona's jobs or nationality or where thy live is quite etc are is quite futile and usually wrong imho

DAC rejoining the bored is hardly an invasion.
Brumbie_Steve

Post by Brumbie_Steve »

He isn't one of the Wingmen from Istanbul is he?
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Brumbie_Steve wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:47 am

He isn't one of the Wingmen from Istanbul is he?
Yeah, I can sorta imagine him in a bar band keeping the late QP amused. Kazoo would be my bet.

That said, one of the wingnuts is much closer to the mark.
JB1981

Post by JB1981 »

In the interests of not spamming the bored with Chinese subject matter, “sissy men and other abnormal aesthetics” are gone from Chinese TV as part of a state crackdown to increase masculinity. This is part of “a ‘national rejuvenation’ with tighter Communist Party control of business, education, culture and religion.”

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/300399 ... chinese-tv
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Yes China is clamping down on Girly men on tv which rules out half of PR ever getting a TV job there
Last edited by Dozy on Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:40 am Yes China is clamping down on Girly men on tv which rules out have of PR ever getting a TV job there
In my experience - guys that go around calling other guys 'girly men', 'eunuchs' etc are usually compensating for something themselves......
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

P in VG wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:12 pm
Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:40 am Yes China is clamping down on Girly men on tv which rules out have of PR ever getting a TV job there
In my experience - guys that go around calling other guys 'girly men', 'eunuchs' etc are usually compensating for something themselves......
Compensating for being fúcken idiots would be the norm. But of course there are others who cannot even aspire to that lofty status.

MC Hammerhead is one such.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

That just says all we need to know about your environment and life experiences. You use that line as some sort of justification to yourself. That line has been exposed more times then I can remember.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm
That just says all we need to know about your environment and life experiences. You use that line as some sort of justification to yourself. That line has been exposed more times then I can remember.
:lol:
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Are you a girly man

https://youtu.be/SUzUbtIptqQ
Last edited by Dozy on Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

China is no more guilty of lies than Fauci.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:36 pm China is no more guilty of lies than Fauci.
China and the US/Fauci isn't singing off the same hymn sheet.

Lots of nations, including many seriously impacted by Covid, including Russia, are moving closer to China since Covid as they know where all this nonsense is driven from. We'd do well to think about that.
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:39 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:36 pm China is no more guilty of lies than Fauci.

Lots of nations, including many seriously impacted by Covid, including Russia, are moving closer to China since Covid as they know where all this nonsense is driven from. We'd do well to think about that.
Only the Taliban are cosying up to China, you tit - and just wait until they hear about the Xinjiang internment camps...
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Only the Taliban are cosying up to China, you tit - and just wait until they hear about the Xinjiang internment camps...
Are you on your way to tell them?
Short Man Syndrome

Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:40 pm

Yes, that’s right, Mick. Again, you are correct in your beliefs and assumptions.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:45 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:40 pm

Yes, that’s right, Mick. Again, you are correct in your beliefs and assumptions.
:lol: Mick coming out to bat for Dozy
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

You idiot. Do you have any idea what is going on in the world or do you just go all BBC.

Russia and China ties are closer because of Covid. Thailand, Myanmar, Lao and Cambodia are snubbing the US advances for closer relationships against China. South Korea also doesn't want to know. Philippines not playing ball with them either. Kamala Asian tour was Singapore and Vietnam and to say it was a disaster would be an understatement. Vietnam cutting her statement rant short even to then call the Chinese ambassador to reassure them she was as only speaking for herself and not them. Singapore doesn't want to get involved. Indonesia either. Brunei..not interested.

Yeah it's just the Taliban. What f**king cave do you live in?

Only idiots who doubled down is the Aussies and they will soon learn the US will replace zero of that lost trade. They just use them as useful idiots.

Just the Taliban 😂😂😂
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Also the Taliban know well the reality of Xinjiang, which clearly you don't. Because they know that reality they are not the hysterical gullible buffoon that you are
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

And again lads, don't confuse this for me "defending China " or the like..this is just the reality.

I don't "defend China " or anywhere ...I just am not as blind and naively stupid on these matters as you are.

You can continue being wrong all you like but my advise is to wake the fudge up and smell the coffee
Short Man Syndrome

Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 pm And again lads, don't confuse this for me "defending China " or the like..this is just the reality.

I don't "defend China " or anywhere ...I just am not as blind and naively stupid on these matters as you are.

You can continue being wrong all you like but my advise is to wake the fudge up and smell the coffee
:lol: :nod: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

:shock:
Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:38 pm And again lads, don't confuse this for me "defending China " or the like..this is just the reality.

'Lads'
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Yes lads
Morgan14

Post by Morgan14 »

Comlads, surely
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

I always love the three in a row posts
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

Dozy wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:35 pm

You idiot. Do you have any idea what is going on in the world or do you just go all BBC.

Russia and China ties are closer because of Covid. Thailand, Myanmar, Lao and Cambodia are snubbing the US advances for closer relationships against China. South Korea also doesn't want to know. Philippines not playing ball with them either. Kamala Asian tour was Singapore and Vietnam and to say it was a disaster would be an understatement. Vietnam cutting her statement rant short even to then call the Chinese ambassador to reassure them she was as only speaking for herself and not them. Singapore doesn't want to get involved. Indonesia either. Brunei..not interested.

Yeah it's just the Taliban. What f**king cave do you live in?

Only idiots who doubled down is the Aussies and they will soon learn the US will replace zero of that lost trade. They just use them as useful idiots.

Just the Taliban 😂😂😂
This, Lads; is the latest dispatch from the bosses at CCP central propaganda division, it’s almost comical how much effort they’re putting into a rugby form, quite cute really
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Leinsterman wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:26 pm I always love the three in a row posts
You'll see another flurry in the early hours of the morning. What a weirdo
highlands

Post by highlands »

:lol: You are a god damn freak. No, you dont defend china or the east whatsoever. :roll:
Why would we ever think that.
Everyone else is the sheep here. You are the rational one. Fckin hell.
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

iarmhiman wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:32 pm
Leinsterman wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:26 pm I always love the three in a row posts
Grrrrr, stop being such a girly man and get up early to work hard
What's for dinner, honey?
Number 23 and 45
Cool...
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Leinsterman wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:06 pm
Number 23 and 45
Cool...
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

It means i give you about 1 min of my time and walk away again for long hours ...unlike you
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

In no way do I support the shitbaggery of the Chinese but Westerners calling the Chinese bullies is some high level irony.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Leinsterman wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:06 pm
Number 23 and 45
Cool...
Shes not in the food business and I'm not a wimp like you.

You are pathetic, a girly man