Prince Andrew's legal problems and jurisdiction.

All things Rugby
Duff Paddy

Re: Prince Andrew's legal problems and jurisdiction.

Post by Duff Paddy »

C69 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:44 pm He is fecked now.

He won't have the balls to face trial but will his mum throw him under the bus?
He’d be sweating right now if it wasn’t for his rare medical condition that prevents him from regulating his body temperature
You can call me Bill

Post by You can call me Bill »

It must really be pissing him off that whenever the media mention him, in order to identify him to the readers/viewers, they use the picture of him with his arm round the 17 year old :lol:
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:29 pm It must really be pissing him off that whenever the media mention him, in order to identify him to the readers/viewers, they use the picture of him with his arm round the 17 year old :lol:
The whole family are weird as fudge. Who the fudge in their mind supports a hereditary institution like this in this day and age. Completely bonkers and it raises the question just how low can they do before the people stop supporting them?
You can call me Bill

Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm
You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:29 pm It must really be pissing him off that whenever the media mention him, in order to identify him to the readers/viewers, they use the picture of him with his arm round the 17 year old :lol:
The whole family are weird as fudge. Who the fudge in their mind supports a hereditary institution like this in this day and age. Completely bonkers and it raises the question just how low can they do before the people stop supporting them?
I support the Royal Family. They do a lot of good for a lot of people.

God Save the Queen.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 pm

God Save the Queen.
You tried to say that Raducanu wasn’t good looking too so you’re a bit of a dope
You can call me Bill

Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:52 pm

God Save the Queen.
You tried to say that Raducanu wasn’t good looking too so you’re a bit of a dope
What a lame argument.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:12 pm

God Save the Queen.
What a lame argument.
It’s called a joke kid. I’m not going to argue with someone who supports a monarchy because it would be a waste of both of our time, your position isn’t based on reason or logic, just like your position on Raducanu.
Flyin Ryan

Post by Flyin Ryan »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:00 am
Zakar wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:20 pm
You can call me Bill wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:47 pm Changing the subject back to where we were a few comments ago, personally I'm sceptical about the notion that there are all these ex-Presidents etc out there who took part in some kind of rent-a-teenager scheme.

Obviously Epstein was a dodgy guy with dodgy tastes, but why would all these big powerful people all happen to be in to teenagers ? Seems a bit implausible to me. I know some rock stars were, but presumably that's because they were just surrounded by them all the time, rather than having a particular sexual interest in them (not excusing their actions in the slightest). But all these other rich and powerful people ? They had no need whatsoever to dial 161616 for handjob so why would they have done ?

Remember not too long ago we were all ready to chuck Leon Britton's ashes down the khazi because some attention seeking loon had fabricated a load of crap about him.

Anyway, it's not particularly high on my agenda personally one way or the other, I just have a bit of sympathy for someone going through such hell just from a humanitarian point of view, and whilst it doesn't excuse what Maxwell etc may have done, I'd also be asking questions about these kids' parents etc just as much as I would the ones who picked them off the street. No doubt this is something that many on here go absolutely ape shit about though, and I don't necessarily expect anyone else to hold the same view, so my involvement in the discussion might go no further, which I'm sure noone will be too concerned about in the slightest !!!
His personal proclivities aside, he ran a honeypot party island.

Ever been to a carefully curated party? Rehab at Hard Rock was a great example, as was Nikki Beach in Miami. They always have lots of young college age women - sometimes up to a 2:1 ratio. Lots of booze etc.

He basically did the same thing. I'm willing to bet the majority of women were 18-20. They may have been initially hired as 'hostesses' etc etc. Happens all over the world sadly.

But he clearly had under-age (depending on your jurisdiction) girls there too, and if a VIP took the bait he had cameras in rooms for blackmail.

Does the fact that Trump/Clinton visited mean they are pedos? No. But they both clearly like young women, that's public record.
Interesting.

This blackmail stuff I just don't get though. The man had more money than he could ever need. Why blackmail his friends and associates ?
Power is more valuable than money.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Has Andrew really got any legal problems.
You can call me Bill

Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:16 pm

God Save the Queen.
What a lame argument.
It’s called a joke kid. I’m not going to argue with someone who supports a monarchy because it would be a waste of both of our time, your position isn’t based on reason or logic, just like your position on Raducanu.
Agree it'd be a waste of our time. Just different opinions that's all.

Noone over about 22 should be thinking about sexy time with radders imo. So if you're in that club then it's 3 hale Maryies for you lad.
merry!

Post by merry! »

best randy doesn't drive around paris.
Leinster in London

Post by Leinster in London »

God Save the Queen.
Hotel California, DD, Kertim?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Frodder wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:01 pm

He'll be put out to pasture and never seen again (hopefully)
A bit of a lack of justice there. Even if he didn't do it, not cooperating with police and legal authorities isn't a good look.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Most of the UK :lol:

In fact most European counties with a monarchy seem to support their monarchies and many of the ones that don't have them seem to idolize them. I think everyone knows it's ridiculous, but a fun ridiculous for those that support them I suppose. Like how rugby fans here agree about a game with an oval ball were you can only throw it backwards while trying to move it forwards.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:00 am This blackmail stuff I just don't get though. The man had more money than he could ever need. Why blackmail his friends and associates ? The idea about having something over them to keep things secret doesn't seem to make sense either. Just don't ask them in the first place, then there's nothing for them to keep quiet about. I don't get it. Saying that, the Feds finding cameras and shit in his house shows there's something in it.
Blackmail is not always or necessarily about money. Why do you think J. Edgar Hoover was able to outlast fuck-knows how many presidents?
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Duff Paddy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:24 pm

He’d be sweating right now if it wasn’t for his rare medical condition that prevents him from regulating his body temperature
He was eating a pizza in Woking. Case dismissed
You can call me Bill

Frodder wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 am

He remembers that day in question quite clearly, because it was the day that he had sex with that girl Jeffrey brought over, and he is 100% that that very same day, he went to Pizza Express in Woking with his family. So he CAN'T have had sex with that girl as he was at Pizza Express all day. And he can't possibly have had sex with her on any other day, because, well, it was that day that he had sex with her. So he can't have had sex with her at all. Also as a man you remember something like that, and he's wracked his brain and he just can't remember it.
Last edited by You can call me Bill on Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:37 pm

God Save the Queen.
What a lame argument.

Noone over about 22 should be thinking about sexy time with radders imo. So if you're in that club then it's 3 hale Maryies for you lad.
But lusting after 19-year-olds is A-ok :thumbup:
You can call me Bill

P in VG wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:10 am
What a lame argument.

I'm not sure that I exactly lust after her as such, but she's significantly more mature than Raducanu.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

You can call me Bill wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:12 am

What a lame argument.

I'm not sure that I exactly lust after her as such, but she's significantly more mature than Raducanu.
Yes - a whole 2 months older...
You can call me Bill

P in VG wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:14 am

I've highlighted the big words for you in case it helps. :thumbup:
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

You can call me Bill wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:17 am
P in VG wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:14 am

I've highlighted the big words for you in case it helps. :thumbup:
Maybe Randy Andy can draft you in as his defence lawyer :thumbup:
earl the beaver

Post by earl the beaver »

eldanielfire wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:11 am

A bit of a lack of justice there. Even if he didn't do it, not cooperating with police and legal authorities isn't a good look.
Tbf the USA is absolutely shameful in allowing their citizens to stand trial in actual criminal proceedings around the world never mind civil suits.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

eldanielfire wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:13 am
Most of the UK :lol:

In fact most European counties with a monarchy seem to support their monarchies and many of the ones that don't have them seem to idolize them. I think everyone knows it's ridiculous, but a fun ridiculous for those that support them I suppose. Like how rugby fans here agree about a game with an oval ball were you can only throw it backwards while trying to move it forwards.
Tolerate with Ambivalence more like
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

earl the beaver wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 am
eldanielfire wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:11 am

Tbf the USA is absolutely shameful in allowing their citizens to stand trial in actual criminal proceedings around the world never mind civil suits.
It's like OJ who proved if you're guilty of murder you get a very heavy fine
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Whatever about the absurdity of the entire thing, did nobody stop to say who the fudge actually eats in Pizza Express
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

You can call me Bill wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:06 am

He remembers that day in question quite clearly, because it was the day that he had sex with that girl Jeffrey brought over, and he is 100% that that very same day, he went to Pizza Express in Woking with his family. So he CAN'T have had sex with that girl as he was at Pizza Express all day. And he can't possibly have had sex with her on any other day, because, well, it was that day that he had sex with her. So he can't have had sex with her at all. Also as a man you remember something like that, and he's wracked his brain and he just can't remember it.
Though it's not just one day is it.... it happened three times in three different locations.
You can call me Bill

Grandpa wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Though it's not just one day is it.... it happened three times in three different locations.
That makes it even less likely to be true. If he's wracked his brains and drawn a blank, then you could believe that he might have forgotten one occasion. But 3 occasions ? It seems unlikely.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

You can call me Bill wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:25 pm

That makes it even less likely to be true. If he's wracked his brains and drawn a blank, then you could believe that he might have forgotten one occasion. But 3 occasions ? It seems unlikely.
And that was just with her... I am sure he can't remember the others either...
You can call me Bill

Grandpa wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 pm
You can call me Bill wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:25 pm

And that was just with her... I am sure he can't remember the others either...
Then the chances of them having happened being true are so low as to make it a near impossibility.