All things Rugby
bimboman

Re: Climate change

Post by bimboman »

A group of scientists having their humble brag on telly. :lol:
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

What did you make of Bojor's speech at the UN this morning about climate change Bimbo?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

iarmhiman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:07 pm What did you make of Bojor's speech at the UN this morning about climate change Bimbo?

I think he’s a c unt.

We’re about to have a proper energy crisis this winter in the U.K., quite a bit of the blame lies with “green” policies from the Tory government and trying to get infrastructure paid for on the sly.

Hopefully it will be bad enough for someone in power to realise the U.K.’s aims and timeframes will ruin society. I don’t hold out much hope though.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Hegemonic efforts while begging for climate collaboration don't mix. Some nations will need to make a choice ...wind neck in and work together, or keep stirring the pot and expect to be ignored.

The actions on this question will confirm if this is even a thing for them at all.
paddyor

Post by paddyor »

bimboman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:11 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:07 pm What did you make of Bojor's speech at the UN this morning about climate change Bimbo?

I think he’s a c unt.

We’re about to have a proper energy crisis this winter in the U.K., quite a bit of the blame lies with “green” policies from the Tory government and trying to get infrastructure paid for on the sly.

Hopefully it will be bad enough for someone in power to realise the U.K.’s aims and timeframes will ruin society. I don’t hold out much hope though.
Isn’t a big part of it shitty investment by VCs and hedge funds?