Rangers FC really are goooooone

All things Rugby
OptimisticJock

Re: Rangers FC really are goooooone

Post by OptimisticJock »

jrp wrote:
Bill wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Bill wrote:I understand this isnt the equivalent of Turkeys voting for christmas - rather to get rid of Santa Claus
"I guarantee Rangers will be in the top flight next season"

Thats a bold prediction
Whoosh.
He knows exactly what BB meant. He just doesn't have the bottle to admit he was wrong.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

jrp wrote:
Bill wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Bill wrote:I understand this isnt the equivalent of Turkeys voting for christmas - rather to get rid of Santa Claus

Thats a bold prediction
Whoosh.
Indeed.

Getting Whooshed by Bill.

Can he ever recover?
jrp

Post by jrp »

Rinkals wrote:
jrp wrote:
Bill wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Thats a bold prediction
Whoosh.
Indeed.

Can he ever recover?
That's a whoosh for you too.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Yer Man wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
I suspect Rangers will be in the top division for 2013/14, virtually all other clubs having gone bust in the next 12 months...

more a case of the clubs above joining them rather than a sudden climb up the divisions then!
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Rinkals wrote:
jrp wrote:
Bill wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

Thats a bold prediction
Whoosh.
Indeed.

Can he ever recover?

Quoted the wrong post...

Nevermind... :?
jrp

Post by jrp »

Yer Man wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
I suspect Rangers will be in the top division for 2013/14, virtually all other clubs having gone bust in the next 12 months...
Another Nordie.

Never mind, I am sure the new Rangers will be every bit as bigoted for you.
Yer Man

Post by Yer Man »

Bill wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:

more a case of the clubs above joining them rather than a sudden climb up the divisions then!
Exactly :lol: :blush:
DAC*

Post by DAC* »

Congrats Dundee.
Moustache Attack

Post by Moustache Attack »

DAC* wrote:Congrats Dundee.
Wait, Dundee or Dundee United? ;)
bobbyfatfingers

Post by bobbyfatfingers »

surely the other spl clubs must have realised the financial implications before they denied newco entry to the SPL?
so either their business models can do without the revenue and still stack up, or they'e cut off their noses to spite their face.

the right decisions have been made, but I'm amazed that they've done it...
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

bobbyfatfingers wrote:surely the other spl clubs must have realised the financial implications before they denied newco entry to the SPL?
so either their business models can do without the revenue and still stack up, or they'e cut off their noses to spite their face.

Well some people believe that without the revenue rangers brought in they'd fold if that's true they'd fold anyway when no fans, who bring in more revenue than rangers, walk away.
jrp

Post by jrp »

bobbyfatfingers wrote:surely the other spl clubs must have realised the financial implications before they denied newco entry to the SPL?

So everyone keeps on saying - only 5 teams in Scotland get two home games against the blue bigots - it's not going to have the impact the doom merchants are predicting.
etherman

Post by etherman »

jrp wrote:

So everyone keeps on saying - only 5 teams in Scotland get two home games against the blue bigots - it's not going to have the impact the doom merchants are predicting.
Its not the gates its the telly money shirley.
jrp

Post by jrp »

etherman wrote:
jrp wrote:

The bigot brothers hoovered up something like 70-80% of the Sky money.

This is going to be a good thing for wendyball.
--DD--

Post by --DD-- »

I do enjoy how bigoted Rangers fans like Bobby, Yer Man, DAC etc, people who continued turning up at Ibrox week after week, years after year, despite hearing the most obscene and offensive songs and chants imaginable from their fellow supporters, are now pretending that they're happy and pleased that their horrible club has been unceremoniously DUMPED to the lowest league possible, and given no chance of winning any top level silverware or playing in prestigious European tournaments for the next half decade.

We all KNOW that you're absolutely FUMING, and that will be exacerbated by having to watch your fellow Glasgow knacker bigots romping to victory in tournament after tournament while your rabble Re playing against pub teams full of farmers and factory workers

:lol:
hp18

Post by hp18 »

jrp wrote:
etherman wrote:
jrp wrote:

Coo in 5, 4, 3, ....
Coo

Post by Coo »

hp18 wrote:
jrp wrote:
etherman wrote:
jrp wrote:

Coo in 5, 4, 3, ....
I can see I have a bit of education to undertake tomorrow.
Munster-fogs

Post by Munster-fogs »

I wonder what sort of odds you'd get for Celtic to win the league?
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

--DD-- wrote:I do enjoy how bigoted Rangers fans like Bobby, Yer Man, DAC etc, people who continued turning up at Ibrox week after week, years after year, despite hearing the most obscene and offensive songs and chants imaginable from their fellow supporters, are now pretending that they're happy and pleased that their horrible club has been unceremoniously DUMPED to the lowest league possible, and given no chance of winning any top level silverware or playing in prestigious European tournaments for the next half decade.

We all KNOW that you're absolutely FUMING, and that will be exacerbated by having to watch your fellow Glasgow knacker bigots romping to victory in tournament after tournament while your rabble Re playing against pub teams full of farmers and factory workers

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

fogerty wrote:I wonder what sort of odds you'd get for Celtic to win the league?
1/33
I'd never back a horse at that price but for them, in that league, it's free money.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

--DD-- wrote:I do enjoy how bigoted Rangers fans like Bobby, Yer Man, DAC etc, people who continued turning up at Ibrox week after week, years after year, despite hearing the most obscene and offensive songs and chants imaginable from their fellow supporters, are now pretending that they're happy and pleased that their horrible club has been unceremoniously DUMPED to the lowest league possible, and given no chance of winning any top level silverware or playing in prestigious European tournaments for the next half decade.

You're more bigotted than any hun you pathetic loser, why are you here? I can't work out if you are a sadly pathetic attempt at a 'cappacino years' persona or if you are really that......
bobbyfatfingers

Post by bobbyfatfingers »

I am fuming, but with the folks that have ruined my team, not with anyone outside of Rangers.

And if you want to examine football chants, the vast majority of them are obscene and offensive. You take umbrage with Rangers because they are offensive and obscene to you. Are they any worse than scousers singing about the munich disaster, or gooners singing about yids etc etc Oh, of course, you probably support that one...
Willie Falloon

Post by Willie Falloon »

DD is one sad little cretin.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Rangers played their first game of the season yesterday - bit of a culture shock for them

DAC*

Post by DAC* »

Bill wrote:Rangers played their first game of the season yesterday - bit of a culture shock for them

Good for them. :thumbup:
etherman

Post by etherman »

Bill wrote:Rangers played their first game of the season yesterday - bit of a culture shock for them

Not having anyone to spit at?
DAC*

Post by DAC* »

jrp

Post by jrp »

The new owner is doing his best to be as hated as the last lost - according to him it's bigotry :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19040706
BlackMac

Post by BlackMac »

jrp wrote:The new owner is doing his best to be as hated as the last lost - according to him it's bigotry :lol:

Almost Romanovesque!! ;)
jrp

Post by jrp »

BlackMac wrote:
jrp wrote:The new owner is doing his best to be as hated as the last lost - according to him it's bigotry :lol:

Almost Romanovesque!! ;)
For all Mad Vlads rantings, quite a bit of it has been proven to be correct.
BlackMac

Post by BlackMac »

True, Green is proving to be a dickhead of the highest order. Could he possibly be trying to make his position untenable so he can quickly flog them off to the highest bidder.......for a nice wee profit obviously!!
Brumby_in_Vic

Post by Brumby_in_Vic »

Smutley

Post by Smutley »

Nice to see the Beeb breaking alphabetical order and putting Rangers at the bottom of Div 3.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/sco ... sion/table

First and only time the Binos have been above them in the league :thumbup:
Fenman

Post by Fenman »

Brumby_in_Vic wrote:

Haven't heard anything recently, but isn't the transfer ban still in force? I thought only about 8 players turned up to pre-season training. How's the squad looking now? Ally to pull on his boots (if he can bend down that far)? Would probably do okay in Div 3
fisgard792

Post by fisgard792 »

Smutley wrote:Nice to see the Beeb breaking alphabetical order and putting Rangers at the bottom of Div 3.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/sco ... sion/table

First and only time the Binos have been above them in the league :thumbup:
: :thumbup: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i take it that their title wins during the time of their cheating havent been rescinded then
OptimisticJock

Post by OptimisticJock »

Because their predecessors never had to play at grounds like Glebe Park?
--DD--

Post by --DD-- »

[quote="bobbyfatfingers"][quote="--DD--"]I do enjoy how bigoted Rangers fans like Bobby, Yer Man, DAC etc, people who continued turning up at Ibrox week after week, years after year, despite hearing the most obscene and offensive songs and chants imaginable from their fellow supporters, are now pretending that they're happy and pleased that their horrible club has been unceremoniously DUMPED to the lowest league possible, and given no chance of winning any top level silverware or playing in prestigious European tournaments for the next half decade.

:lol:[/quote]

I am fuming, but with the folks that have ruined my team, not with anyone outside of Rangers.

And if you want to examine football chants, the vast majority of them are obscene and offensive. You take umbrage with Rangers because they are offensive and obscene to you. Are they any worse than scousers singing about the munich disaster, or gooners singing about yids etc etc[/quote]

So you justify supporting a bigoted team alongside supporters who sing hateful sectarian songs at every game, because other soccer fans do something similar?

Shame on you. I could never sit in a stadium supporting a team if my fellow fans were coming out with such hate and bile.

Soccer is a knacker sport in general, so you shouldn't have anything to do with it, but Rangers are the biggest knackers of all, and you still proudly refer to them as 'my team' .

People like you have no place in the respectable rugby community
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

DD you said rugby and not rugger. You're losing your touch.
El Homerino

Post by El Homerino »

Brumby_in_Vic wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Coo

Post by Coo »

iarmhiman wrote:DD you said rugby and not rugger. You're losing your touch.
What touch would that be?