Glorious examples of the calibre of the Irish Judiciary

All things Rugby
Blackrock Bullet

Re: Glorious examples of the calibre of the Irish Judiciary

Post by Blackrock Bullet »

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/covi ... -l30zncc9q
A body which represents barristers has written to the government requesting that the profession be included in the “key worker” category for the roll-out of the Covid-19 vaccine.

The priority list for the vaccine, published last month, states that designated “key workers” are sixth in line for the jab after groups such as care homes, the elderly and healthcare workers. There are 15 categories overall.
Lovely stuff :clap
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

It’s vital that the lads can continue to collect their 40 grand for whippies 4 years after they happened
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:13 pm It’s vital that the lads can continue to collect their 40 grand for whippies 4 years after they happened
They're in constant pain, you pitiless brute !

And that's just the lawyers contemplating losing out on their 30% (excl. expenses) no foal no fee agreement.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

camroc1 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:17 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:13 pm It’s vital that the lads can continue to collect their 40 grand for whippies 4 years after they happened
They're in constant pain, you pitiless brute !

And that's just the lawyers contemplating losing out on their 30% (excl. expenses) no foal no fee agreement.
Actually Cammy now that you mention it - we do know that compo is the only cure for whiplash
Blackrock Bullet

Lovely piece in the Sindo by Rossa Fanning destroying Shane Ross this morning.
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

He went for Ross, alright. Almost seems to be daring him to do something about it.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 am Lovely piece in the Sindo by Rossa Fanning destroying Shane Ross this morning.
What’s the gist of it?
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

You wouldn't enjoy it.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

anonymous_joe wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:18 pm You wouldn't enjoy it.
Why is he defending the legal profession
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Turns out AJ was correct for once :lol: haven’t read the original article but that just reads like a wannabe hatchet job on Ross written by O’Donnell’s mum.
Blackrock Bullet

Duff Paddy wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:56 pm
Turns out AJ was correct for once :lol: haven’t read the original article but that just reads like a wannabe hatchet job on Ross written by O’Donnell’s mum.
O’Donnell is far smarter than you or I and was more than justified in getting where he did. In fact he gave up an awful lot of money doing it.

Shane Ross is a f**king moron and latching onto him because he hates the legal profession is like latching onto Gemma because she hates lockdowns. One of his main criticisms of O’Donnell was that he wasn’t a political animal which should tell you a lot about him.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:09 pm
O’Donnell is far smarter than you or I and was more than justified in getting where he did. In fact he gave up an awful lot of money doing it.

Shane Ross is a f**king moron and latching onto him because he hates the legal profession is like latching onto Gemma because she hates lockdowns. One of his main criticisms of O’Donnell was that he wasn’t a political animal which should tell you a lot about him.
Who are you arguing with? I haven’t taken any position on this issue. I was just commenting on the article you linked to - it wasn’t the masterpiece I was expecting
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Can somebody post up Ross’ original article? I see it’s based around the photo of O’Donnell with Fingers and Sean Dunne outside Old Trafford. Interesting company to keep but hardly damning in isolation.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Who are you arguing with? I haven’t taken any position on this issue. I was just commenting on the article you linked to - it wasn’t the masterpiece I was expecting
You have to bow down to legal experts pleb.

Its doctors that any dumb cúnt is allowed question.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:48 pm

“O’Donnell is far smarter than you or I” but Fr Tony is a f**king thick like :lol:
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

These lads are definitely never drunk on power either.

That only happens doctors and never judges.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Mullet me oul segocia. How was the nuptials and the ridin?
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

EverReady wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:53 pm Mullet me oul segocia. How was the nuptials and the ridin?
He’s married now the ridin will dry up real soon :lol:
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:55 pm
EverReady wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:53 pm Mullet me oul segocia. How was the nuptials and the ridin?
He’s married now the ridin will dry up real soon :lol:
Tbf there is the odd Indian Summer. Usually when they are stuck into a programme with a hot lad in it
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

How's the lungs, Mullet?
Blackrock Bullet

Except when they are experts who you also don’t agree because you are scared shitless and want to keep hiding. Until you organise your own selfish superspreader event I suppose.
Blackrock Bullet

Duff Paddy wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm

“O’Donnell is far smarter than you or I” but Fr Tony is a f**king thick like :lol:
Sorry Duff, I was under the assumption that you were trying to make a point on whether DOD should have been made a SC judge or not, and indeed whether he should become the Chief Justice.

Why are you contributing otherwise?
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Grand stuff. The Micky is red raw but the spirit is willing.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Good man. Christmas was great. We all tried to Covid each other with quite a bit of success.
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

I'd quite enjoy watching Duff appear in front of O'Donnell J. :lol:
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:53 pm These lads are definitely never drunk on power either.

That only happens doctors and never judges.
Rare enough at their level.

Go down to the District Court and you'll see some absolutely woeful conduct, albeit even there the mad bastards are becoming a thing of the past.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

anonymous_joe wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:40 pm

I'd quite enjoy watching Duff appear in front of O'Donnell J. :lol:
Yes in the extremely unlikely event that I would be appearing in front of the Supreme Court I’m sure he would be able to put me in place. Keep your bizarre fantasies to yourself next time kid.
anonymous_joe

Post by anonymous_joe »

All you need to do is tell them they're not infallible. Be fine.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

anonymous_joe wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pm All you need to do is tell them they're not infallible. Be fine.
Sorry what the fudge are you shiting on about