Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
I won’t lie, not the first thread I’ve bumped that appears to have jizz on bangers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
:lol: :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 296
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.



You, sir, have very good taste


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Phredd wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.



You, sir, have very good taste


Thank you

Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
Despite what you may think, boobs are fab even if small if it suits the woman. 5’3’’ waifs who are genuine size 6-8 just don’t need huge tits as they look daft and cause her backache which is not cool.

However if a woman is taller and not Uber fit and toned, then they do need to have at least C cups - nothing worse than hooking into some ‘stamina not speed’ type and realising her tits were all bra & gunt.

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Adopted Lion - Jon Davies
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:42 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5177
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.

Image


Outstanding!

Sadly, a reverse image search only finds one picture :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11775
backrow wrote:

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Size 14. Bit on the large size for a stud with such impeccable taste :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
mr bungle wrote:
backrow wrote:

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Size 14. Bit on the large size for a stud with such impeccable taste :roll:


14 isn’t large you daft bugger :lol:
I’m not exactly small and you just don’t get the bangers usually with 12 or below. It’s a trade off.
NB for NZ my ciriteria is size zero.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11775
backrow wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
backrow wrote:

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Size 14. Bit on the large size for a stud with such impeccable taste :roll:


14 isn’t large you daft bugger :lol:
I’m not exactly small and you just don’t get the bangers usually with 12 or below. It’s a trade off.
NB for NZ my ciriteria is size zero.


Sure :? Image

It's ok, in the sea of beautiful South African babes, your mug will only get you so far. You still punching, by your standards :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:38 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12188
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.


As long as they're not bolt ons then I don't have any issue with size.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
I too hate bolt ons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18825
Location: Centre of the Universe
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Nice ones, Niegs.

Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:38 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4361
The Native wrote:
Image


My word, those are hypnotic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13030
backrow wrote:
Despite what you may think, boobs are fab even if small if it suits the woman. 5’3’’ waifs who are genuine size 6-8 just don’t need huge tits as they look daft and cause her backache which is not cool.

However if a woman is taller and not Uber fit and toned, then they do need to have at least C cups - nothing worse than hooking into some ‘stamina not speed’ type and realising her tits were all bra & gunt.

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Yes, I'm a big tits and big firm round arse guy. But no flabby arse. And I like the limbs to be leaner. No huge thighs and calves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13030
UncleFB wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.


As long as they're not bolt ons then I don't have any issue with size.


Plastics are fine with me. I'd be delighted with a bird with triple Gs and a slim waist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:49 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5177
I may or may not have re-read the entire thread last night :D :nod:

Interesting my old profile is still there - I thought it was zapped


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 700
Well I like them.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
mr bungle wrote:
backrow wrote:
mr bungle wrote:
backrow wrote:

Personally I’d go for a size 14 but with huge tits, than a waif with B’s
My normal rule of thumb is if I can wear her bra like a scrumcap it’s perfect, if like a Jewish kippar then I’m disappointed.


Size 14. Bit on the large size for a stud with such impeccable taste :roll:


14 isn’t large you daft bugger :lol:
I’m not exactly small and you just don’t get the bangers usually with 12 or below. It’s a trade off.
NB for NZ my ciriteria is size zero.


Sure :? Image

It's ok, in the sea of beautiful South African babes, your mug will only get you so far. You still punching, by your standards :lol:


Out of those random women, I do find the size 14 one to be the most attractive - yup !
And I see you referenced my wife again - she actually Scots & English zimbo, just grew up in SA.
Oh and there is no such thing as punching , as soon as I learnt that when I was 20 or so, my pulling rate and quality went through the roof - chicks dig confidence :smug:
(Being pretty ripped and playing good standard rugby helped tbf at the time)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
johnstrac wrote:
Well I like them.
Image


Normally I don’t go for the barbie doll, fake look - but Sylvia saint does carry it off for some strange reason. Yet Pamela Anderson for example, does nothing for me at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2526
Location: Middle of nowhere, just off the A420. .
Kiwias wrote:
Image


I might be gone for a while...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 am
Posts: 6201
Location: England
LandOTurk wrote:
UncleFB wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
If anyone (Mog) is thinking about moaning about the smallish size of the tits I post, just don't f**king bother. I am posting based on my preferences. If you like big jugs, post away.


As long as they're not bolt ons then I don't have any issue with size.


Plastics are fine with me. I'd be delighted with a bird with triple Gs and a slim waist.


Some fakes look grand and some are really badly done. Often the slimmer the person they've been bolted onto the sillier they look unless they've paid top dollar to have them really well done or gone for a modest size increase.

Prefer natural myself and I'd rather take some shapely Bs over floppy,formless Ds any day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18825
Location: Centre of the Universe
Even As over poor bolt-ons that not only look like melons in a sack but also show the implant's wrinkles. x( (As seen in that Alyssa Miliano pic in another recent thread)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 5550
Location: Lutra
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 5550
Location: Lutra
Not sure if accurate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 5550
Location: Lutra
Not bad TBF


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
Olo wrote:
Image


Other epic page3 norks were Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Kathy Lloyd, Maria Whittaker, Gail mckenna, gaynor goodman, and probably the best ever and still good even though she’s in her sixties , Linda lusardi.

Am in phone else I would post pics but sure Kiwias can work with those names :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40529
backrow wrote:
Am in phone else I would post pics but sure Kiwias can work with those names :thumbup:


Not interested in bloated milk delivery systems.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
Kiwias wrote:
backrow wrote:
Am in phone else I would post pics but sure Kiwias can work with those names :thumbup:


Not interested in bloated milk delivery systems.

Mate just trust me - gaynor goodman and Linda lusardi deffo not bloated, google them then post pics


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Boomslang, CarrotGawks, Catman, frillage, Ghost-Of-Nepia, Pat the Ex Mat, Shrekles, UncleFB, wamberal99 and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group