Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

All things Rugby
EverReady

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

You are more likely to die in a internet scrap with Mullet than Covid. Please add to the more likely to die from list at your leisure
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

A spicebag from the local chinese.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:00 pm A spicebag from the local chinese.
God I'd love one of those.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

iarmhiman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:01 pm
You could say - you'd die for one?
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

From trying to lick your own hole like little rover
paddyor

Post by paddyor »

Conspicuous wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:55 am
rfurlong wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:23 am Calm down everyone

Fvcks sake, it's like a madhouse in here since that cvnt ER lit the torch paper 8)
This posted less than 90 minutes after your latest meltdown where you called everyone “clowns and fools” :roll: . You really are a strange man
:lol:
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:01 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:01 pm
You could say - you'd die for one?
With the boring diet I'm on .......yes
MunsterMan!!!!!

Post by MunsterMan!!!!! »

I think the government done the right thing. Enforce level 3, because people aren't following it, they sure as well ain't gonna follow level 5. The way NPHET leaked that letter was shocking to be honest and was rightly called out. I do think NPHET have done a good job by and large but definately thought last week end was their worst sequence of events.

It's also a pity the way this is painted by the media, economy vs health and NPHET vs gov, people can disagree with each other while still having a working relationship and we need both
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

40 people on NPHET. Loads of zero coviders thinking they are doing the country a service by leaking or whistleblowing as they will convince themselves they are doing. They like to think of themselves as being in All the President's Men and Leo is Nixon. They aren't sure what Micheál is. They need to slash and burn the numbers. Get Tones and Ro in, leave Nolan putting money in the meter, and say pick ten and make sure the leaker isn't in. You have an hour
CM11

Post by CM11 »

MunsterMan!!!!! wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:17 pm I think the government done the right thing. Enforce level 3, because people aren't following it, they sure as well ain't gonna follow level 5. The way NPHET leaked that letter was shocking to be honest and was rightly called out. I do think NPHET have done a good job by and large but definately thought last week end was their worst sequence of events.

It's also a pity the way this is painted by the media, economy vs health and NPHET vs gov, people can disagree with each other while still having a working relationship and we need both
NPHET v government, health v wealth is one of the most ridiculous polarisations of recent years but sadly completely predicable.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

I'd say Nolan is in thrall to his model.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

The last bit - “level 5 is inevitable” - it’s like they have a one track mind, so many people are obsessed with lockdown - yes it is necessary in some situations but the circumstances on the ground have to justify it.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Ah the bould Conal. Another new prick for me to ignore
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:08 pm
The last bit - “level 5 is inevitable” - it’s like they have a one track mind, so many people are obsessed with lockdown - yes it is necessary in some situations but the circumstances on the ground have to justify it.
Saw a comment from some wan on the Journal about how level 5 is inevitable, but now it'll probably be over christmas and she'd rather that they get it out of the way now.

/faceplum

Mind you, the comments under the Journal article on McConkey are prett funny. Not much support there!
Blackrock Bullet

Post by Blackrock Bullet »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:03 pm
I'd say Nolan is in thrall to his model.
I realised a few weeks ago that he was the same slap head who was Deputy President of UCD back when I was there. Iirc he was the one who banned the Number 10 bus from campus and made the campus a no fun zone.

We were warned.
Blackrock Bullet

Nolanator wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm
Saw a comment from some wan on the Journal about how level 5 is inevitable, but now it'll probably be over christmas and she'd rather that they get it out of the way now.

/faceplum

Mind you, the comments under the Journal article on McConkey are prett funny. Not much support there!
I want to ask Sam if Level 5 is inevitable then when can we expect Level 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. I also want to know how it’s going for him in sourcing new smart phones for teens with the Covid App to replace their 3210s.
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

Just read Mattie McGrath's comments, his apology was suitably weasely too.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

What a fücking twat. The leaker is the problem. Hoolaholahan has given what he believes was the best advice and I doubt wanted it to come out that way. In fact nothing in the way he previously did business would suggest that.
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

camroc1 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:36 am

OK, ask yourself how the virus gets into these communities : in NH's, hospitals, vulnerable communities (I assume institutions of one sort or another) it is generally a staff member who brings the infection in. This is entirely within the control of the HSE, and just because they have not got the managerial authority to sanction staff who break rules is not a reason to punish society as a whole. Look to your own management structures first.

As for Direct Provision, the homeless, and travellers/Roma, they don't give a fúck whether we are at level 1 or level 5, they will just do what they do ignoring all advice and laws, because they know they will get away with it. Imagine the outcry if we decided that these groups should be put into strict quarantine ? Again the NPHET answer is to punish society as a whole for the ills of groups that don't give a fúck about society.
Good Jesus - Camroc has gone full Victorian era undeserving poor.

Next thing - you'll want to re-build the workhouses & send them up the chimneys. Take a hard look at yourself & think about what you're saying. You're not just out of touch with the electorate that voted SF & the alphabet parties; you're out of touch with the basic norms of Western Society.
ticketlessinseattle

Post by ticketlessinseattle »

Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:36 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:31 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:27 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:23 pm Do you reckon this was a hoax by Trump? That's a record recovery.
I don’t reckon it was a hoax but whatever drugs they have for the elites sure as fudge do work :lol:
We know vaccine will be April-June. Could they have proper treatment drugs before then? Rapid testing could help as well to help identify and isolate transmission earlier.

If we get to January and hospitals are coping, they then know they're on top of it.
Trump got some drugs that haven’t even got FDA approval yet! He also got dexamethasone and anti-coagulants. Dexamethasone is what they use for high altitude pulmonary oedema for Himalayan climbers.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/05/health/d ... index.html
he's one 2 different drugs ; one of which has been in phase 3 clinical trials for a while and the other that just entered phase 3 ; remdesivir which supposedly speeds up recovery and a some antibody cocktail from Regeneron plus steroids ; unless you're part of the trial there are only something like 10 people in the US that have been granted the drug on compassionate use grounds - plus a shit load of steroids.....plus all the penicillin ....I hope he's wheeled out of hospital and left on the side of the curb after his insurance is declined after getting hammered in the election ; he's one serious piece of human sh1t stain

ps he's only on day 4 or 5 (who knows ?) so far from out of the woods
Botha Boy

Post by Botha Boy »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:04 pm
Nolanator wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm

/faceplum

I want to ask Sam if Level 5 is inevitable then when can we expect Level 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. I also want to know how it’s going for him in sourcing new smart phones for teens with the Covid App to replace their 3210s.
You do know that McConkey has already talked about Levels 6,7,8,9,10 being necessary ... I thought I was reading Waterford Whisperers ...
ticketlessinseattle

Post by ticketlessinseattle »

I just saw the comments from his article in the journal ! Jesus, we're not the only crazy ones out there, he's getting slaughtered ! how the fcuk does he keep getting airtime ?
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

I speak from long personal experience, Trump is going to be f**ked up by the Dex.
Blackrock Bullet

EverReady wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:09 pm What a fücking twat. The leaker is the problem. Hoolaholahan has given what he believes was the best advice and I doubt wanted it to come out that way. In fact nothing in the way he previously did business would suggest that.
There was someone from NPHET talking to Morning Ireland on Monday morning. That’s not just leaking, people just doing what they want.

It’s also part of his job to manage the communication.
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:52 pm
EverReady wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:09 pm What a fücking twat. The leaker is the problem. Hoolaholahan has given what he believes was the best advice and I doubt wanted it to come out that way. In fact nothing in the way he previously did business would suggest that.
There was someone from NPHET talking to Morning Ireland on Monday morning. That’s not just leaking, people just doing what they want.

It’s also part of his job to manage the communication.
As Varadkar rightly said (and he'd know) : "the arrogance of medical consultants".
CM11

Post by CM11 »

A total of 111 cases were recorded in Dublin. The county has seen a considerable increase in the number of people infected with Covid-19 in recent weeks.
Why is it being phrased like this? That's really good numbers. Not bad.
Blackrock Bullet

CM11 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm
A total of 111 cases were recorded in Dublin. The county has seen a considerable increase in the number of people infected with Covid-19 in recent weeks.
Have you been paying attention to how the media report Covid?
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

Sounds like something George Lee would say... while he rubs one out.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

The strategy is to keep people scared so that they don’t drop their guard. It’s the only explanation for daily briefings and the media narrative. The problem is that the people who have dropped their guard are the young people - people who largely don’t watch traditional news media. They’re out and about and not seeing anyone sick so they don’t take it seriously anymore.
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

Blackrock Bullet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:32 pm
Will make a big difference to the Dublin 14 day average as, iirc, the Dublin number was over 200 two weeks ago.

The Level 3 lockdown working ?
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

camroc1 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:47 pm
Blackrock Bullet wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:32 pm
Will make a big difference to the Dublin 14 day average as, iirc, the Dublin number was over 200 two weeks ago.

The Level 3 lockdown working ?
People in favour of locking down will say it is
People against locking down will say that Dublin numbers had started to drop before level 3 restrictions had a chance to work

And round and round we go
Blackrock Bullet

The numbers were levelling off before.

But either way, it is hardly a great success for the Level 3 are great crew, Senior NPHET officials said they don’t think Level 3 will work. They clearly don’t have a rashers what actually works.
paddyor

Post by paddyor »

Yeah, and we know they don't tolerate dissenting voices because of Feeley.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

We're a boiling frog circling gatwick lads, but don't blame the kids who are licking each other.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

I see the serial testing positive rate is up to 0.41%.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

Duff Paddy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:44 pm https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/pol ... 95450.html

We get it, you hate FG
He's such a little sewer rat of a human being.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

They denotified 8 cases today. Didn't notice that in the headlines. -7 in deaths so. :thumbup:
CM11

Post by CM11 »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:17 pm I see the serial testing positive rate is up to 0.41%.
Makes sense with more covid around. Link?