Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

All things Rugby
User avatar
The Sun God
Posts: 13199
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Best country in the world.

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by The Sun God »

Is there a black market in the vaccine yet in Ireland ?....only a matter of time if not.
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 62793
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by CM11 »

https://www.thejournal.ie/cabinet-vacci ... 5-Feb2021/

:roll:

Is this poll pretty much just a vote poll?
User avatar
redderneck
Posts: 15796
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by redderneck »

The Sun God wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:38 am Is there a black market in the vaccine yet in Ireland ?....only a matter of time if not.
It's not like we have a border or anything which might be a stimulus for such rogueish carry-on.
Nolanator
Posts: 39409
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Nolanator »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 am https://www.thejournal.ie/cabinet-vacci ... 5-Feb2021/

:roll:

Is this poll pretty much just a vote poll?
Why, why, why did I read the top comments????🤮
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 62793
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by CM11 »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:45 am
CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 am https://www.thejournal.ie/cabinet-vacci ... 5-Feb2021/

:roll:

Is this poll pretty much just a vote poll?
Why, why, why did I read the top comments????🤮
I managed to resist but like a big red button I want to go look now!
User avatar
redderneck
Posts: 15796
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by redderneck »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:53 am
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:45 am
CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 am https://www.thejournal.ie/cabinet-vacci ... 5-Feb2021/

:roll:

Is this poll pretty much just a vote poll?
Why, why, why did I read the top comments????🤮
I managed to resist but like a big red button I want to go look now!
Jesus don't. Just DON'T.

Anytime I do, it just makes me 1. Glad I'm overseas and 2. Wonder how to prolong my absence.

Ireland is not headed in a good direction politically/socially. Not that we're alone in that. Reactionary instant gratification wankstains gaining traction is never a good thing.

Compromise is fundamental to functioning democracy, but the next gen and those behind them are increasingly black & white/good & bad/ right & wrong / us versus them, me, me, me junkies.

And that's just the educated ones.

I'm off to chuck a Jemmy into my elevenses. Fuggit.
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 62793
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by CM11 »

I've managed to resist, redder!

And fully agree with your post.
User avatar
lorcanoworms
Posts: 12150
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by lorcanoworms »

Leinsterman wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:20 am
Blackrock Bullet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1359 ... 22786?s=21

RTÉ can go shit in their hat, they are a full blown tabloid
This is the shit we are left with:
If your claiming you will do what’s best for society then resign. Just remember you opened up Christmas which caused how many deaths??? Come to think of it, should you not be charged with a crime for causing all these deaths post Christmas.
x(
Hi to all my tweeps x( at least Dougie was found.
User avatar
anonymous_joe
Posts: 15518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by anonymous_joe »

Duff Paddy wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:02 am
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 am Anywhere good for a walk this weekend which isn't Wickla? More chance of checkpoints out that way.

Done enough loops of my area and hers. Need a change of scenery, we're both struggling.
Went to Blanch last weekend and bought bedsheets. I've never in my life been excited at the prospect of browsing Yankee candles and buying sheets, yet is was one of the most exciting excursions I've had in weeks. :uhoh:
Remember to keep an emaciated golden retriever on your back and you can walk as far as you like
:lol:

Think that's perhaps a touch misanthropic but they should have been up in front of a DJ.
MunsterMan!!!!!
Posts: 5205
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by MunsterMan!!!!! »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 am https://www.thejournal.ie/cabinet-vacci ... 5-Feb2021/

:roll:

Is this poll pretty much just a vote poll?
It pretty much split on the lefty journal, you can take it that more people want him to go.
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 5980
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Leinster in London »

Will MM stay in a quarantine hotel when he returns from Washington?

Will his other half go on the trip?
Will any civil servants accompany him?
Will there be private family visits to rellies in the States?
Mullet 2

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Mullet 2 »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:16 pm Will MM stay in a quarantine hotel when he returns from Washington?

Will his other half go on the trip?
Will any civil servants accompany him?
Will there be private family visits to rellies in the States?

The US isn't on the list of mandatory Hotel quarantines

No
Obviously
No

Go back to Twitter with the faux outrage
User avatar
redderneck
Posts: 15796
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by redderneck »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:16 pm Will MM stay in a quarantine hotel when he returns from Washington?

Will his other half go on the trip?
Will any civil servants accompany him?
Will there be private family visits to rellies in the States?
Jesus wept.
Nolanator
Posts: 39409
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Nolanator »

Joke post, LiL?
Didn't you go on a pub crawl for Paddy's Day last year?
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 39607
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Duff Paddy »

Leinsterman wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:20 am
Blackrock Bullet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1359 ... 22786?s=21

RTÉ can go shit in their hat, they are a full blown tabloid
This is the shit we are left with:
If your claiming you will do what’s best for society then resign. Just remember you opened up Christmas which caused how many deaths??? Come to think of it, should you not be charged with a crime for causing all these deaths post Christmas.
x(
Just so mind numbingly stupid where do you even start with that
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 36201
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

Lads I got one of those alma mater invites to listen to Micheál and the Chinese ambassador talk about Chinese investment this am. One thing that struck me was he said 2000 people are employed in Chinese companies here. That is absolutely fück all!! He also thanked them for all the PPE and said we can all go visiting each other for investment opportunities some time in the future. The guy is something else. Mullet sort it
User avatar
normilet
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by normilet »

Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 62793
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by CM11 »

The Irish Second Level Students Union recently conducted an online survey of 20,000 students to investigate their views on school closures and the state exams. Their findings - that 73 per cent of students feel unsafe returning to school
They asked a load of teenagers if they wanted to return to school, what on earth did they expect to get in response?
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 36201
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

:lol:

They also asked them would they like to do exams or be given exam results for scratching their hole. Astonishingly all bar the kids on the spectrum said they would like the latter but would be sure to tell local radio 'It was such a terrible year and I had put in so much work for the exams and to be honest I feel cheated'.

In another story a guy on PUP expressed unhappiness about going back to wait tables
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 36201
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
Heard it off multiple people. Grand after a day but pretty fluey. AZ is the same by all accounts
User avatar
Blackrock Bullet
Posts: 15516
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: #68

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Blackrock Bullet »

It is unbelievable that we are one year on and still can’t figure out how to conduct State exams.
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 16928
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Gavin Duffy »

CM11 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:34 pm
The Irish Second Level Students Union recently conducted an online survey of 20,000 students to investigate their views on school closures and the state exams. Their findings - that 73 per cent of students feel unsafe returning to school
They asked a load of teenagers if they wanted to return to school, what on earth did they expect to get in response?
Since when has such a thing existed? Little commie pr*cks.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 39607
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Duff Paddy »

normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
Loads of people saying that apparently
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 39607
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Duff Paddy »

EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:39 pm
normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
Heard it off multiple people. Grand after a day but pretty fluey. AZ is the same by all accounts
Don’t think anyone here has had second AZ dose yet?
User avatar
lorcanoworms
Posts: 12150
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by lorcanoworms »

Myhoss getting a hospital.
4000 special needs kids back to school today.
Baby steps.
Nolanator
Posts: 39409
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Nolanator »

Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
User avatar
HighKingLeinster
Posts: 22406
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Micheal confirming he will go to the White House if invited :thumbup:
User avatar
HighKingLeinster
Posts: 22406
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:28 pm Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
Mise
User avatar
Flametop
Posts: 19220
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Flametop »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:36 pm Micheal confirming he will go to the White House if invited :thumbup:
“Joe, I hope he gets fined €2000 on the way to the airport..”
Lazy Couch potato
Posts: 3716
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:33 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Lazy Couch potato »

Glad meehole showed some spine
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 36201
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by EverReady »

Duff Paddy wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:23 pm
EverReady wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:39 pm
normilet wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:12 pm Got my second shot of the mRNA vaccine yesterday.

About 12 hours later I woke up feeling like sh*t & today I feel like I've been hit by a train, repeatedly.

Way way way worse than the first dose which only gave me a 2 day headache. Obviously delighted to get the vaccine, but be warned, the second dose is f*cking rough.

The nurse who gave me the shot said after her own second dose she woke up the next morning feeling like she'd just had "a mad night in coppers".
Heard it off multiple people. Grand after a day but pretty fluey. AZ is the same by all accounts
Don’t think anyone here has had second AZ dose yet?
I meant first dose AZ
User avatar
HighKingLeinster
Posts: 22406
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Flametop wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:38 pm
HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:36 pm Micheal confirming he will go to the White House if invited :thumbup:
“Joe, I hope he gets fined €2000 on the way to the airport..”
"I cant go to Torremolinos but he can go to de States on his jollies"
Nolanator
Posts: 39409
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Nolanator »

HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:37 pm
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:28 pm Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
Mise
Mise freisin.
I'm happy to hunker down when cases are going through the roof, and to continue to so as long as hospitals are too full etc. This bullshit of announcing months of lockdowns without even the slightest bone thrown with schools, or acknowledging that vaccinations will start to make a difference to numbers of seriously ill is just ridiculous.

Like I'll probably end up going to someone's random friend's house and get a haricut at this stage. Fuckit.
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7834
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by feckwanker »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:56 pm
HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:37 pm
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:28 pm Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
Mise
Mise freisin.
I'm happy to hunker down when cases are going through the roof, and to continue to so as long as hospitals are too full etc. This bullshit of announcing months of lockdowns without even the slightest bone thrown with schools, or acknowledging that vaccinations will start to make a difference to numbers of seriously ill is just ridiculous.

Like I'll probably end up going to someone's random friend's house and get a haricut at this stage. Fuckit.
Me too. Too much, too late and without any justification or foreseeable end in sight. fudge it.
Mullet 2

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Mullet 2 »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:28 pm Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
The austerity that worked and got us back into growth that others still haven't managed? That austerity?

Only in Ireland is being "best in class" actually an insult.
Mullet 2

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Mullet 2 »

feckwanker wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:00 pm
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:56 pm
HighKingLeinster wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:37 pm
Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:28 pm Good comment on the Journal with a shit-load of likes
It seems the Govt. have decided that a re run of austerity is the key here. Harder than anyone else for the best boy in class prize.
The plans seem to completely ignore the vaccine and assumes we will be living with the same dangers from Covid post vaccination as now.
I cannot understand how vaccination went from a solution to an irrelevance in so short a time for no valid reason except apparently to run the country based on the opinion polls of the Clare Byrne Show.
I wonder how many people are just going throw their hands up and say fuckit at this point?
Mise
Mise freisin.
I'm happy to hunker down when cases are going through the roof, and to continue to so as long as hospitals are too full etc. This bullshit of announcing months of lockdowns without even the slightest bone thrown with schools, or acknowledging that vaccinations will start to make a difference to numbers of seriously ill is just ridiculous.

Like I'll probably end up going to someone's random friend's house and get a haricut at this stage. Fuckit.
Me too. Too much, too late and without any justification or foreseeable end in sight. fudge it.

You lads arent gonna do shít
Nolanator
Posts: 39409
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Nolanator »

I visited a friend's house with the missus last week. Talking to people was amazing. :thumbup:
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 16928
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by Gavin Duffy »

ER has already bravely gone beyond his 5km radius. The floodgates are open now.
User avatar
HighKingLeinster
Posts: 22406
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by HighKingLeinster »

I knew Father Mullet would be along to scold us. For penance its 3 hail marys, 4 our fathers and 2 trips to South Africa
User avatar
HighKingLeinster
Posts: 22406
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Rugby NAMA thread Revisited Rugby

Post by HighKingLeinster »

Nolanator wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:20 pm I visited a friend's house with the missus last week. Talking to people was amazing. :thumbup:
Had the ma and my sister over for 2 separate visits last week. And the missus visited her ma as well :smug: :thumbup:

The oul lad is super covid though and is bunkered down behind his front door with a double barrel shotgun
Post Reply