Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4298
OomPB wrote:
Fish is a plenty now. Plenty geelstert, got geelbek which is is nice pan fried. Also have rooi stomp neus and some weskus snoek.


Geelstert on the coals is lovely too. Braai it like snoek, but beware not to overcook otherwise it is dry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
Bokkom wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Fish is a plenty now. Plenty geelstert, got geelbek which is is nice pan fried. Also have rooi stomp neus and some weskus snoek.


Geelstert on the coals is lovely too. Braai it like snoek, but beware not to overcook otherwise it is dry.

Yep its is a bit dry but never pap like snoek. Geelstert is also lovely in the pan with a nice cheese/white sauce. Geelbek is nice like hake. Excellent deep fried.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3830
OomPB wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Fish is a plenty now. Plenty geelstert, got geelbek which is is nice pan fried. Also have rooi stomp neus and some weskus snoek.


Geelstert on the coals is lovely too. Braai it like snoek, but beware not to overcook otherwise it is dry.

Yep its is a bit dry but never pap like snoek. Geelstert is also lovely in the pan with a nice cheese/white sauce. Geelbek is nice like hake. Excellent deep fried.


Waar koop jy jou vis?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Must say I have had some epic meals on the coals. Sadly my kids have really been spoilt.

I am just getting so much better on that new unit I made myself which we are calling Blaze . Such an epic piece of braai equipment. I know all the tricks now and have done everything you could imagine in it ....bar a decent fillet of Salmon or Tuna...

Plan is under way to rectify that.

I must say its become su8a pleasure to light the thing. Throw charcoal. Light fire lighters and adjust air vents and you are done. Bugger off and come back 20 minutes later and set it for what you are doing. I even heat treat my knives I make in there.

Steaks , chops and ribs all vents open and also the door unless you are searing your steak on the coals and then baking for a few minutes each side. Like with rib eye. If you want the heat but no flames you just close the door and all vents and with the oxygen starvation it doesn't flare up and burn your meat. With the baking effect I can maintain temperature as long as I set it at the right temperature before closing all vents.

It's a machine....my family only eats their meat , pizza, breads and veg prepared with the respect it deserves. And it's so easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
OomPB wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Fish is a plenty now. Plenty geelstert, got geelbek which is is nice pan fried. Also have rooi stomp neus and some weskus snoek.


Geelstert on the coals is lovely too. Braai it like snoek, but beware not to overcook otherwise it is dry.

Yep its is a bit dry but never pap like snoek. Geelstert is also lovely in the pan with a nice cheese/white sauce. Geelbek is nice like hake. Excellent deep fried.

Geelstert on the braai is awesome. Tried to braai a geelbek last year, not really a fish to braai, as Oom have said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4157
Location: Bloemfontein
Fokkit, maar ek het nou al baie gebraai!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3570
Chilli wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Chilli wrote:
pjm1 wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Going to braai burgers tonight.


Have some wagyu burgers for tonight but sadly not enough time to get the weber on... it's after 8pm here now.

Is Wagu not wasted being minced?


Yup - It's the bits off of a Wagyu cow that are not "Wagyu" grade

At 10 times the price no doubt.
As long as it tastes good


Tasted very nice but obviously nothing like a proper wagyu steak. The local discount chain (Aldi) here in the UK does them occasionally for £2.50 for two burgers... basically the same as pre-made decent quality burgers if you ever buy them. Most sensible people make their own, of course but that's not an option for wagyu offcuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3623
Location: Born from an Egg on a Mountain Top
Wagyu is a scam unless it is a contained steak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Every piece of meat can taste amazing if you respect it and treat it right. Would never pay for Wagyu . If you do you are just trying to impress yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3623
Location: Born from an Egg on a Mountain Top
Sards wrote:
Every piece of meat can taste amazing if you respect it and treat it right. Would never pay for Wagyu . If you do you are just trying to impress yourself.


Yep sous vide a chuck steak for 24 hours then reverse sear in a pan with some butter and it's tender and melts in your mouth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
Calculus wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Fish is a plenty now. Plenty geelstert, got geelbek which is is nice pan fried. Also have rooi stomp neus and some weskus snoek.


Geelstert on the coals is lovely too. Braai it like snoek, but beware not to overcook otherwise it is dry.

Yep its is a bit dry but never pap like snoek. Geelstert is also lovely in the pan with a nice cheese/white sauce. Geelbek is nice like hake. Excellent deep fried.


Waar koop jy jou vis?

Ek koop van die vissermanne af op Struisbaai. Vars uit die see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:
Every piece of meat can taste amazing if you respect it and treat it right. Would never pay for Wagyu . If you do you are just trying to impress yourself.


Yep sous vide a chuck steak for 24 hours then reverse sear in a pan with some butter and it's tender and melts in your mouth.


Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
On Saturday it will be galjoen op die kole and burgers on Sunday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24432
I am sitting here with a kidney infection - feverish, sore as shit. Cannot imagine food at all.

Fok


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
Plain Boerewors roll tonite.

Lovely weather at the beach.

Die galjoen loop


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
OomPB wrote:
Plain Boerewors roll tonite.

Lovely weather at the beach.

Die galjoen loop

Net gister 2 galjoene gebraai. Bly maar die lekkerste vis om te braai.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
I am sitting here with a kidney infection - feverish, sore as shit. Cannot imagine food at all.

Fok

Drink 'n brandewyntjie skoon...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap



Tuna is my new favorite on the coals...same texture as fillet steak just better.

Lockdown has been fantastic for trying new things on the coals...

One of the most surprising was chicken schnitzel...when infused with smoke it just goes to another level...

I feel like I am taking braai to a new level for my family.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4298
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Plain Boerewors roll tonite.

Lovely weather at the beach.

Die galjoen loop

Net gister 2 galjoene gebraai. Bly maar die lekkerste vis om te braai.

:thumbup:
Veral as hy lekker vet is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
Bokkom wrote:
handyman wrote:
OomPB wrote:
Plain Boerewors roll tonite.

Lovely weather at the beach.

Die galjoen loop

Net gister 2 galjoene gebraai. Bly maar die lekkerste vis om te braai.

:thumbup:
Veral as hy lekker vet is.

Dis die storie. Vet maak alles lekkerder.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3623
Location: Born from an Egg on a Mountain Top
Sards wrote:
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:
Every piece of meat can taste amazing if you respect it and treat it right. Would never pay for Wagyu . If you do you are just trying to impress yourself.


Yep sous vide a chuck steak for 24 hours then reverse sear in a pan with some butter and it's tender and melts in your mouth.


Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Bareback on the coals....Caveman Steak?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:

Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Bareback on the coals....Caveman Steak?


I have thought about this before and wondered about how much we enjoy ( at least the majority of us) any food product on the coals....

It's our heritage...built into our DNA. ..the taste of smoke on our food...right from the time the first caveman learnt to cook his food over coals. Electricity and gas have just become a convenient means of cooking that makes no mess...its the lazy man's way of preparing food .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Rinse and repeat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24432
Sards wrote:
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:

Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Bareback on the coals....Caveman Steak?


I have thought about this before and wondered about how much we enjoy ( at least the majority of us) any food product on the coals....

It's our heritage...built into our DNA. ..the taste of smoke on our food...right from the time the first caveman learnt to cook his food over coals. Electricity and gas have just become a convenient means of cooking that makes no mess...its the lazy man's way of preparing food .


The "umami" (smoke) flavour is well priced in advanced societies. And sought after by the more "primitive". We NEED it.

Chilli might tell us more about flavours, if he does not mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11877
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
Anyone here used pizza stones on their braai?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15890
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Sards wrote:
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:

Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Bareback on the coals....Caveman Steak?


I have thought about this before and wondered about how much we enjoy ( at least the majority of us) any food product on the coals....

It's our heritage...built into our DNA. ..the taste of smoke on our food...right from the time the first caveman learnt to cook his food over coals. Electricity and gas have just become a convenient means of cooking that makes no mess...its the lazy man's way of preparing food .


The "umami" (smoke) flavour is well priced in advanced societies. And sought after by the more "primitive". We NEED it.

Chilli might tell us more about flavours, if he does not mind.

Unless I braai sosaties or pork rib I never really marinade meat. When I cook in a pan I tend to season my meat pretty well and add herbs & garlic as I cook it. When I braai I use way less seasoning. There is much more flavor in the meat from wood. Charcoal, not so.much.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3681
Chilli wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Sards wrote:
Burke's Boot wrote:
Sards wrote:

Over coals...in the pan is so meh...absolutely no flavor.


Bareback on the coals....Caveman Steak?


I have thought about this before and wondered about how much we enjoy ( at least the majority of us) any food product on the coals....

It's our heritage...built into our DNA. ..the taste of smoke on our food...right from the time the first caveman learnt to cook his food over coals. Electricity and gas have just become a convenient means of cooking that makes no mess...its the lazy man's way of preparing food .


The "umami" (smoke) flavour is well priced in advanced societies. And sought after by the more "primitive". We NEED it.

Chilli might tell us more about flavours, if he does not mind.

Unless I braai sosaties or pork rib I never really marinade meat. When I cook in a pan I tend to season my meat pretty well and add herbs & garlic as I cook it. When I braai I use way less seasoning. There is much more flavor in the meat from wood. Charcoal, not so.much.



Basically no noticeable flavour difference between charcoal and gas when it comes to a quick hot sear for a steak. It is really only the longer cooks where the smokiness becomes apparent. And even then, it more often than not requires wood rather than coals to deliver the smoke flavour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
danny_fitz wrote:
Anyone here used pizza stones on their braai?

Unless you are getting heat from above it's pretty ineffective in creating a great pizza. And when you are getting heat from above a normal metal tray works just as good. I fing those ceramic pizza plates get very messy. You also need to heat them up slowly so they don't get an immediate blast of heat which will cause it to crack. So it's a bit of a pain.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Clogs wrote:
Basically no noticeable flavour difference between charcoal and gas when it comes to a quick hot sear for a steak. It is really only the longer cooks where the smokiness becomes apparent. And even then, it more often than not requires wood rather than coals to deliver the smoke flavour.


I keep small pieces of dry wood and before a cook throw a piece onto the side of the coals so the flames from it dont go onto my meat . You only get 3 minutes a side to pack as much flavor as possible into your steak...unless you enjoy it well done.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3681
Sards wrote:
Clogs wrote:
Basically no noticeable flavour difference between charcoal and gas when it comes to a quick hot sear for a steak. It is really only the longer cooks where the smokiness becomes apparent. And even then, it more often than not requires wood rather than coals to deliver the smoke flavour.


I keep small pieces of dry wood and before a cook throw a piece onto the side of the coals so the flames from it dont go onto my meat . You only get 3 minutes a side to pack as much flavor as possible into your steak...unless you enjoy it well done.



On my gas bbq I put on a chunk of timber (oak, pecan etc) and close the hood. I wait the piece of timber to get smoking, then I put the steaks on away from the heat and up on the rack and close the hood, then once they are at the temperature I want them I quickly sear them on the cast iron grill that has gotten smoking hot. Easy done, just a hint of smoke and cooked perfectly.
I go one step further with my chicken and pork and now I only cook them on the rack above the grill (as in I don't put them dircetly onto the cast iron). They don't get burnt, are always juicier and also get a faint whiff of smoke flavour.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 30072
Location: Innie Kaap
Clogs wrote:
Sards wrote:
Clogs wrote:
Basically no noticeable flavour difference between charcoal and gas when it comes to a quick hot sear for a steak. It is really only the longer cooks where the smokiness becomes apparent. And even then, it more often than not requires wood rather than coals to deliver the smoke flavour.


I keep small pieces of dry wood and before a cook throw a piece onto the side of the coals so the flames from it dont go onto my meat . You only get 3 minutes a side to pack as much flavor as possible into your steak...unless you enjoy it well done.



On my gas bbq I put on a chunk of timber (oak, pecan etc) and close the hood. I wait the piece of timber to get smoking, then I put the steaks on away from the heat and up on the rack and close the hood, then once they are at the temperature I want them I quickly sear them on the cast iron grill that has gotten smoking hot. Easy done, just a hint of smoke and cooked perfectly.
I go one step further with my chicken and pork and now I only cook them on the rack above the grill (as in I don't put them dircetly onto the cast iron). They don't get burnt, are always juicier and also get a faint whiff of smoke flavour.


There's a name for the effect you get from that burn on your steak you get from an intense blast of heat . That's where you get your most flavor. You only got 3 minutes a side like I said...so you want intense heat as quickly as possible before you overcook your steak. I like my steak in the flames... as close as possible to the coals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3681
Sards wrote:
Clogs wrote:
Sards wrote:
Clogs wrote:
Basically no noticeable flavour difference between charcoal and gas when it comes to a quick hot sear for a steak. It is really only the longer cooks where the smokiness becomes apparent. And even then, it more often than not requires wood rather than coals to deliver the smoke flavour.


I keep small pieces of dry wood and before a cook throw a piece onto the side of the coals so the flames from it dont go onto my meat . You only get 3 minutes a side to pack as much flavor as possible into your steak...unless you enjoy it well done.



On my gas bbq I put on a chunk of timber (oak, pecan etc) and close the hood. I wait the piece of timber to get smoking, then I put the steaks on away from the heat and up on the rack and close the hood, then once they are at the temperature I want them I quickly sear them on the cast iron grill that has gotten smoking hot. Easy done, just a hint of smoke and cooked perfectly.
I go one step further with my chicken and pork and now I only cook them on the rack above the grill (as in I don't put them dircetly onto the cast iron). They don't get burnt, are always juicier and also get a faint whiff of smoke flavour.


There's a name for the effect you get from that burn on your steak you get from an intense blast of heat . That's where you get your most flavor. You only got 3 minutes a side like I said...so you want intense heat as quickly as possible before you overcook your steak. I like my steak in the flames... as close as possible to the coals.



Maillard reaction?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
danny_fitz wrote:
Anyone here used pizza stones on their braai?

I do. Put it on a grid and put a box lined with tinfoil over it. Cheapest pizza oven in the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
handyman wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:
Anyone here used pizza stones on their braai?

I do. Put it on a grid and put a box lined with tinfoil over it. Cheapest pizza oven in the world.

We made our own pizzas during lock down. Obvious more meat then anything else and very nice but vok me I was shock how expensive it is to make. I'll rather have my apricot jam en kaas broodjie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4157
Location: Bloemfontein
danny_fitz wrote:
Anyone here used pizza stones on their braai?


Used it a lot it in the Weber during lockdown for pizza and baking bread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14091
This weekend : Burgers on Saturday, Snoek on Sunday. I will have a few brandies and Coke with the burgers and gin and tonic with the snoek.

Have a good one boets!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4157
Location: Bloemfontein
Steak and Sosaties tommorow. Blesbok Blad on the weber Sunday. With:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
Quote:
handyman wrote:
This weekend : Burgers on Saturday, Snoek on Sunday. I will have a few brandies and Coke with the burgers and gin and tonic with the snoek.

Have a good one boets!

Jy is bevoorreg om nog drank te he. Ek het maar opgehou met drink. Moet se dis n goeie besluit gewees.

Gaan vanaand n snoek op die kole gooi. Het gisteraand n lieflike tamatie kos skenkel pot gemaak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12197
handyman wrote:
This weekend : Burgers on Saturday, Snoek on Sunday. I will have a few brandies and Coke with the burgers and gin and tonic with the snoek.

Have a good one boets!



Brandy finished here. :(

I have Sky Vodka, Glenfiddich 12, Johnny Walker Black, Jim Beam and a Jamesons Special Reserve left for the weekend. The GF will be on braai duty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21864
Location: Struisbaai
DraadkarD wrote:
Steak and Sosaties tommorow. Blesbok Blad on the weber Sunday. With:

Image

:lol: almal grawe nou in die kaste vir daai goeies wat gebere was. Ek het nog n bottel 12 jaar Koos Wye Voete in die kas.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EverReady, Farva, Google [Bot], guy smiley, Jeff the Bear, Laurent, Lenny, piquant, SaintK, sonic_attack, Tehui and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group