Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600 ... 629  Next

Whos Going to Lead the Labor Rabble
Albo 38%  38%  [ 5 ]
Plibbers 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Bowen 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Chalmers 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Uncle Tony 8%  8%  [ 1 ]
Clive Palmer 15%  15%  [ 2 ]
George Smith 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 13
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:46 am 

mightyreds wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
News Corp journalist yesterday...

ABC HQ today...

Quote:
Australian Federal Police are carrying out a raid on the ABC headquarters in the inner-Sydney suburb of Ultimo.

Three officers entered the Harris Street building just before 11:30am. The plain clothed officers were met by ABC security and staff in the lobby area of the ABC Ultimo Centre before meeting with lawyers for the broadcaster.

The raids are in connection with a 2017 report called 'the Afghan files', based on leaked defence documents.

The police warrant names ABC reporters Dan Oakes and Sam Clark and news director Gaven Morris.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/aust ... 51uof.html

This is so fucked... :x

Those Lefties at the ABC are at it again. Into aiding & abetting terrorism & treason now.

Those lefties at NewsCorp and 2GB as well?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:39 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
mightyreds wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
News Corp journalist yesterday...

ABC HQ today...

Quote:
Australian Federal Police are carrying out a raid on the ABC headquarters in the inner-Sydney suburb of Ultimo.

Three officers entered the Harris Street building just before 11:30am. The plain clothed officers were met by ABC security and staff in the lobby area of the ABC Ultimo Centre before meeting with lawyers for the broadcaster.

The raids are in connection with a 2017 report called 'the Afghan files', based on leaked defence documents.

The police warrant names ABC reporters Dan Oakes and Sam Clark and news director Gaven Morris.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/aust ... 51uof.html

This is so fucked... :x

Those Lefties at the ABC are at it again. Into aiding & abetting terrorism & treason now.

Those lefties at NewsCorp and 2GB as well?

Mightyreds leaves a hole the size of the Fulda Gap just wide of the ruck. Slim streaks through to dot down under the sticks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:21 am 

I said I was done with my views on the Muslim Immigration issue, but am back for a final fling and you can like it or lump it, because a topical issue has emerged which perfectly exemplifies everything I said about the dangers of Muslim immigration: a person of dubious motive, coming to the country not to contribute but to "trigger the west" (in her words) and create terror and suffering in the society that had made her welcome. Contrast her contempt for western society with her 'host parent' whom she attempted to murder, Sri Lankan-born Roger Singaravelu, whose family 'had welcomed students from all over the world into their home' but now no longer does so because their trust has been betrayed. It had been their way of showing gratitude to Australia, as the country they had come to live in. There is no other migrant group capable of being so at odds with this society, and the difference in attitudes between the host and the student only emphasises that only one migrant group will present a predictable and ongoing danger to this society. It's not about racism, it's about a certain ideological/religious group that belongs to many races. I'm sharing this for all the people who acted incredulous over my former comments, as it seems they don't read, listen to, or watch the news...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-05/ ... t/11180560

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:58 am 

She is a nutter. The vast majority of Muslims are just like you and me. Well, me, anyway. Normal, well-adjusted, just want to be happy and get along with their neighbours.

You sound a bit deranged, mate.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 am 

mightyreds wrote:
I said I was done with my views on the Muslim Immigration issue, but am back for a final fling and you can like it or lump it, because a topical issue has emerged which perfectly exemplifies everything I said about the dangers of Muslim immigration: a person of dubious motive, coming to the country not to contribute but to "trigger the west" (in her words) and create terror and suffering in the society that had made her welcome. Contrast her contempt for western society with her 'host parent' whom she attempted to murder, Sri Lankan-born Roger Singaravelu, whose family 'had welcomed students from all over the world into their home' but now no longer does so because their trust has been betrayed. It had been their way of showing gratitude to Australia, as the country they had come to live in. There is no other migrant group capable of being so at odds with this society, and the difference in attitudes between the host and the student only emphasises that only one migrant group will present a predictable and ongoing danger to this society. It's not about racism, it's about a certain ideological/religious group that belongs to many races. I'm sharing this for all the people who acted incredulous over my former comments, as it seems they don't read, listen to, or watch the news...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-05/ ... t/11180560

Do you talk like you type? Because if you do, I'd wager you're the kind of guy that gets flecks of spittle forming in the corner of his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:20 am 

To give mightyreds some credit, at least he didn’t invent another fake stabbing/gang story...

He ghosted pretty quickly after being called out on his lies over the last page.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:23 am 

Interesting as the diversion is, the real story is the subversion of a free press by the government.

That’s not good.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:48 am 

I would just like to say how marvelous it is that, after only a week or two post the 'lection, you lefties are up and back into it, crying about the guvmint restricting "freedom of the press". We don't want to let the facts get in the way so I'm not even going to bother explaining the process for obtaining a warrant and how it has zero to do with the legislative arm of government (you know, separation of powers etc), but FFS, you could at least google what this is about, before getting those rose tinted ideological glasses on it.

I was driving back from somewhere yesterday arvo and nearly pranged the car three times, I was laughing so hard at the way they were carrying on at 2BL. So ... wounded, having their self-importance balloon punctured do abruptly.

I almost felt sorry enough to send them a case of chardonnay. But not quite.

God Bless.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:49 am 

It is not only lefties who are complaining, mate. Rupertscorp is also not very happy. Or is he a 2BL listener these days?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:00 am 

Bob Katter pledged himself to the Proud Boys a couple of years ago, because "larrikinism"...

Quote:
The north Queensland MP Bob Katter has been recorded taking a membership pledge for far-right “western chauvinist” group, the Proud Boys, but has dismissed his actions as “larrikinism”.

In the company of Australian members of the men-only fraternity, Katter recites into a bullhorn: “I am Bob Katter and I am a proud western chauvinist. And it is us who bought civilisation to the world and we won’t be apologising for it.

“Don’t get in our way,” Katter adds.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... arrikinism

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 am 

Civilised nuclear weapons, a civilised holocaust, not to mention the civilised Vietnam War: the use of napalm and Agent Orange. Lots more wonderful examples, of course. Apartheid. Slavery. The Deep South in all its glory.

Human civilisation has occurred over thousands of years, in many cultures and societies. The way things are going, the planet is not going to survive it. Worth celebrating, for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 am 

Ellafan wrote:
I would just like to say how marvelous it is that, after only a week or two post the 'lection, you lefties are up and back into it, crying about the guvmint restricting "freedom of the press". We don't want to let the facts get in the way so I'm not even going to bother explaining the process for obtaining a warrant and how it has zero to do with the legislative arm of government (you know, separation of powers etc), but FFS, you could at least google what this is about, before getting those rose tinted ideological glasses on it.

I was driving back from somewhere yesterday arvo and nearly pranged the car three times, I was laughing so hard at the way they were carrying on at 2BL. So ... wounded, having their self-importance balloon punctured do abruptly.

God Bless.

Neither issue had anything to do with the national security. This was over the top and ultimately the Feds are managed by a Govt dept who are accountble to a minister. There is something not right here and the Govt need to front up and be accountable. Why do the feds let so many other leaks go but then straight after the election this happens? I am centre right by the way. :smug:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:04 am 

les@mooloolaba wrote:
Ellafan wrote:

God Bless.

Neither issue had anything to do with the national security. This was over the top and ultimately the Feds are managed by a Govt dept who are accountble to a minister. There is something not right here and the Govt need to front up and be accountable. Why do the feds let so many other leaks go but then straight after the election this happens? I am centre right by the way. :smug:

Ellafan has a tendency to conflate NSW with Straya at large: not an uncommon cockroach failing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:53 am 

Who could this be... it's allegedly a Federal MP, possibly Victorian:

https://7news.com.au/politics/federal-p ... l-c-364836

Quote:
A politician has been questioned by police after allegedly going on a rampage in a Canberra hotel.

A gaping hole can be seen in the wall of the hotel's foyer following the incident, with the identity of the politician yet to be revealed.

It is understood the male politician, who a witness says was "a big guy with grey hair", became involved in an argument with hotel staff over his luggage.

Police barricaded him in one of the hotel's rooms.

It is not yet known if charges will be laid.

One witness said she heard police describe the man as “a piece of work” who initially refused to calm down.

Hotel guests were prevented from entering the foyer while the altercation took place.

By the time police had finished questioning the man and allowed him to leave, media were gathering outside.

More to come

Twitter feed of the events: https://twitter.com/kelliesloane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:00 am 

Aaaaaaaaaand we have a winner...

Disappointing it's not Federal, just a state MP:

Quote:
Victorian Labor MP Will Fowles questioned over hotel disturbance

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 52akt.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:13 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaand we have a winner...

Disappointing it's not Federal, just a state MP:

Quote:
Victorian Labor MP Will Fowles questioned over hotel disturbance

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 52akt.html

Who is Wilf Owls and why is he breaking walls and doors? Is he a Michael Cheika tribute act?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am 

I actually don't know much about him... he's a first year MP who took Burwood off the Libs in the September bloodbath.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:10 am 

A new character....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 am 
The lucky country is only going to get nastier and more extreme in the next few decades .

For a country that will be so affected by climate change , the denial is insanity .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:03 am 

eugenius wrote:
The lucky country is only going to get nastier and more extreme in the next few decades .

For a country that will be so affected by climate change , the denial is insanity .

There is a reason it is known as the lucky country and not the intelligent country...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:51 am 

Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:

There is a reason it is known as the lucky country and not the intelligent country...

'Lucky' is not the worst descriptor out there, even allowing for Horne's backhanded turn of phrase. :thumbup:

In fairness, neither of you blokes present as particularly intelligent. The 'eugenius' moniker doesn't lack irony. :nod:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:24 am 

Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:

At least we don't have a chip on our shoulder the size of the moon in regards to our larger, more prosperous neighbor.

And by the way I think our Nobel Prize trophy cabinet is a bit fuller than yours isn't it.

Piss off back to your dark, dank little pit assuming you live in Australia.

As legions of you do.

Ungrateful plum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:43 am 

Speaking of chips, here’s our resident Kiwi hater presenting his yet again :lol:

You’re like a spokesman for an anal raping, squeaking out the date’s perspective of events. We should just call you prolapse, you silly cnut.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:48 am 

bonzaboy wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:

At least we don't have a chip on our shoulder the size of the moon in regards to our larger, more prosperous neighbor.

And by the way I think our Nobel Prize trophy cabinet is a bit fuller than yours isn't it.

As legions of you do.

Ungrateful plum.

Gee you’ve got so much to offer

So FFS offer it somewhere else, you utter deadcvnt :x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:57 am 

MungoMan wrote:
bonzaboy wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:

As legions of you do.

Ungrateful plum.

You may roll over for these envious, ungrateful fucks.

I will not do it. Whenever they go low I will respond in kind.

You submissive piece of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:00 am 

I will not roll over to these envious,bitter, ungrateful plum.

Whenever they go low I will respond in kind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am 

bonzaboy wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
bonzaboy wrote:
Shrekles wrote:

As legions of you do.

Ungrateful plum.

You may roll over for these envious, ungrateful fucks.

I will not do it. Whenever they go low I will respond in kind.

Novelty accounts are so much better when they’re funny or interesting. You should try that. Elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:29 pm 

kiap wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
eugenius wrote:

'Lucky' is not the worst descriptor out there, even allowing for Horne's backhanded turn of phrase. :thumbup:

In fairness, neither of you blokes present as particularly intelligent. The 'eugenius' moniker doesn't lack irony. :nod:

Because a random rugby forum is really the place you hang out your shingle, right?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:05 am 

Slim 293 wrote:
I actually don't know much about him... he's a first year MP who took Burwood off the Libs in the September bloodbath.

An entitled Scotch College alumni and MCC type...sounds like he joined the wrong Party...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:38 am 

It seems there’s a bit of a rapey culture in the Liberal party...

Quote:
Two women who say they were sexually assaulted while working for senior politicians have blasted the Liberal Party's culture, as pressure grows for action on a long-awaited review ordered in the wake of last year's federal leadership turmoil.

One woman who worked for a federal minister said another parliamentary staffer pinned her down and ripped off her underpants during a sitting week in Canberra in 2015, while a former staffer to the NSW speaker said a fellow Liberal came to her house the same year and forced himself on her while masturbating.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... 52bnw.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm 

Alan Jones, is he a bit special needs?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:17 pm 

Glaston wrote:

He’s a special sort of cnut, isn’t he. Australian politicians line up to gargle on his microphone, too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:06 am 

Glaston wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:36 am 

Sadly, he'll die before any politician from a major party will call him out for his behaviour

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:46 am 

The best way to attack misogynistic shock jocks is to attack their funding.

ME Bank has pulled its advertising form Jones' show, and it appears he is on his last warning from Macquarie Media.

It is possible to drive scumbags like Alan Jones out. New Zealand got rid of a similar racist woman-hater in Paul Henry not long ago. And other bitter, white, right-wing commenters like Mike Hosking, who quit his TV slot, and Larry Williams and Leighton Smith have all packed their bags in a stroppy huff.

Dare to believe, Australia.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 am 

A bit like Trump, his supporters would still love him even if he killed somebody.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 am 

Supposedly, he's on his last warning.

I'll believe it when I see it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 am 

Nine will almost certainly get rid of him once they secure full ownership of the network.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:52 am 

Pacific wrote:

ME Bank has pulled its advertising form Jones' show, and it appears he is on his last warning from Macquarie Media.

It is possible to drive scumbags like Alan Jones out. New Zealand got rid of a similar racist woman-hater in Paul Henry not long ago. And other bitter, white, right-wing commenters like Mike Hosking, who quit his TV slot, and Larry Williams and Leighton Smith have all packed their bags in a stroppy huff.

Hosking has the top rating breakfast radio show in the country plus a daily column in the NZ Herald. Unfortunately he won't be going anywhere in a hurry the way he is rating.

Leighton Smith has his onw little subscriber only podcast in which he preaches to the converted. I think Williams has gone golfing while Paul Henry has run off to Palm Springs.

There has actually been a shift to the right in the competing talkback network in NZ. It seems to be the ground they want to jump on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:10 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Maniototo Man wrote:
Pacific wrote:

Hosking has the top rating breakfast radio show in the country plus a daily column in the NZ Herald. Unfortunately he won't be going anywhere in a hurry the way he is rating.

Leighton Smith has his onw little subscriber only podcast in which he preaches to the converted. I think Williams has gone golfing while Paul Henry has run off to Palm Springs.

There has actually been a shift to the right in the competing talkback network in NZ. It seems to be the ground they want to jump on.

The majority of their listeners would be whitey righties so they target those people - they have money too so that interests the advertisers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600 ... 629  Next