Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37033
The most consistent duo since Matfield and Botha, IMO.

Boris & Cummings thread:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 93656 (7107 total posts)
******************************************************

989 bimboman (13.92%)
632 message #2527204 (8.89%)
500 Anonymous. (7.04%)
262 Bimboc69 (3.69%)
214 Openside (3.01%)
200 DragsterDriver (2.81%)
195 eldanielfire (2.74%)
155 shereblue (2.18%)
130 iarmhiman (1.83%)
129 SaintK (1.82%)



Coronavirus main thread:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 92938 (24815 total posts)
******************************************************

1329 bimboman (5.36%)
1236 message #2527204 (4.98%)
1022 CM11 (4.12%)
764 Raggs (3.08%)
645 Duff Paddy (2.60%)
616 eldanielfire (2.48%)
560 Saint (2.26%)
513 DragsterDriver (2.07%)
460 Bimboc69 (1.85%)
456 Sandstorm (1.84%)


Amazing achievement. Just destroying the opposition.

Message needs to up his game in the Brexit thread, though:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 91342 (10824 total posts)
******************************************************

1964 bimboman (18.14%)
555 SamShark (5.13%)
402 iarmhiman (3.71%)
398 ManInTheBar (3.68%)
350 piquant (3.23%)
299 shereblue (2.76%)
287 sewa (2.65%)
279 camroc1 (2.58%)
270 Leffe (2.49%)
265 La soule (2.45%)


Bimbo is nailed on for MVP this year :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3212
Just a good way to test one's eyesight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12836
Reckon eldanielfire wins the word count on those first two though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28377
Location: SOB>Todd
Wtf. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:04 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:51 pm
Posts: 969
More than a passing interest then?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6621
Absolutely pathetic :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37334
Location: Dublin
Newsome wrote:
Just a good way to test one's eyesight.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: Gogledd Cymru
Literally remarkable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37334
Location: Dublin
P in VG wrote:
Literally remarkable.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6882
Location: emmerdale
honourable mention to the micks on the brexit thread.

always useful for the front line. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 10011
A sad man calling another sad man sad, classic PR


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62879
37,000 posts and taking the high ground.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Posts: 2541
Location: Gogledd Cymru
He's off...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 15016
For a thread with nearly 10000 posts and for one man to have nearly 20% of those is an admirable achievement


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25483
They can put those numbers on his tombstone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37334
Location: Dublin
P in VG wrote:
He's off...


He'll win this thread as well


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26471
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
A sad man calling another sad man sad, classic PR


You can prove anything with facts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25483
Winnie wrote:
For a thread with nearly 10000 posts and for one man to have nearly 20% of those is an admirable achievement



Especially for a lad who voted remain


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:20 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27731
iarmhiman wrote:
P in VG wrote:
He's off...


He'll win this thread as well


I was about to say the same :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28728
Message is a right lazy cünt on that Brexit thread or maybe he doesn't get the intricacies of the import export world the way Del Bo...Bimbo does


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32583
Location: in transit
:o

Outstanding :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28377
Location: SOB>Todd
Mullet 2 wrote:
Winnie wrote:
For a thread with nearly 10000 posts and for one man to have nearly 20% of those is an admirable achievement



Especially for a lad who voted remain

Oh yes. Definitely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12655
Location: Best country in the world.
Seriously impressive ..... to think that a person has that much spare time and energy on their hands for zero productivity..... Good God, why ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5572
Location: 'ertfordshire
Margin_Walker wrote:
Reckon eldanielfire wins the word count on those first two though

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15284
5 of the top 6 on the Boris and Cummings thread are right wing reactionaries.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62879
The Sun God wrote:
Seriously impressive ..... to think that a person has that much spare time and energy on their hands for zero productivity..... Good God, why ?



Always a good reason.



To think an international business man , hugely successful and globally traveled posts support for the RA in his spare time....... Good God , why?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:48 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36802
Location: Pigdogistan
Margin_Walker wrote:
Reckon eldanielfire wins the word count on those first two though

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am
Posts: 2328
This means nothing without a breakdown per capita


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:51 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26471
bimboman wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Seriously impressive ..... to think that a person has that much spare time and energy on their hands for zero productivity..... Good God, why ?



Always a good reason.



To think an international business man , hugely successful and globally traveled posts support for the RA in his spare time....... Good God , why?


I’ll be honest, I do prefer mine soft boiled.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62879
henry wrote:
bimboman wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
Seriously impressive ..... to think that a person has that much spare time and energy on their hands for zero productivity..... Good God, why ?



Always a good reason.



To think an international business man , hugely successful and globally traveled posts support for the RA in his spare time....... Good God , why?


I’ll be honest, I do prefer mine soft boiled.



Ox Tongue, egg mayo, gerkins and picked jalapeño.

One egg has split , I’m blaming u


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6721
Location: Middle of the Lothians
Yeah, but what did Nicola Sturgeon say about it??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24545
Sefton wrote:
5 of the top 6 on the Boris and Cummings thread are right wing reactionaries.

:lol: :lol: Never change Sefton


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62879
BlackMac wrote:
Yeah, but what did Nicola Sturgeon say about it??



I’d imagine she’d reject the gherkins as they’re a vegetable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 9958
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)
Sefton wrote:
5 of the top 6 on the Boris and Cummings thread are right wing reactionaries.


C69 the worst of the lot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9592
Location: Ultracrepidaria
Sefton wrote:
5 of the top 6 on the Boris and Cummings thread are right wing reactionaries.


Thanks for not including me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28728
Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:
5 of the top 6 on the Boris and Cummings thread are right wing reactionaries.

:lol: :lol: Never change Sefton


It means a lot to you and him noticing all that effort is nice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24545
JM2K6 wrote:
The most consistent duo since Matfield and Botha, IMO.

Boris & Cummings thread:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 93656 (7107 total posts)
******************************************************

989 bimboman (13.92%)
632 message #2527204 (8.89%)
500 Anonymous. (7.04%)
262 Bimboc69 (3.69%)
214 Openside (3.01%)
200 DragsterDriver (2.81%)
195 eldanielfire (2.74%)
155 shereblue (2.18%)
130 iarmhiman (1.83%)
129 SaintK (1.82%)



Coronavirus main thread:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 92938 (24815 total posts)
******************************************************

1329 bimboman (5.36%)
1236 message #2527204 (4.98%)
1022 CM11 (4.12%)
764 Raggs (3.08%)
645 Duff Paddy (2.60%)
616 eldanielfire (2.48%)
560 Saint (2.26%)
513 DragsterDriver (2.07%)
460 Bimboc69 (1.85%)
456 Sandstorm (1.84%)


Amazing achievement. Just destroying the opposition.

Message needs to up his game in the Brexit thread, though:
Code:
TOP 10 POSTERS FOR THREAD ID 91342 (10824 total posts)
******************************************************

1964 bimboman (18.14%)
555 SamShark (5.13%)
402 iarmhiman (3.71%)
398 ManInTheBar (3.68%)
350 piquant (3.23%)
299 shereblue (2.76%)
287 sewa (2.65%)
279 camroc1 (2.58%)
270 Leffe (2.49%)
265 La soule (2.45%)


Bimbo is nailed on for MVP this year :thumbup:


That is some serious research :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28377
Location: SOB>Todd
Jesus, Bimbo has almost 4 x the post as the next person on the Brexit thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21217
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
A sad man calling another sad man sad, classic PR


Being read by sad men who are chortling to themselves that they are not quite as sad, thus feeling superior - if they are really feeling superior, they may even comment !

:o

:(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9592
Location: Ultracrepidaria
Floppykid wrote:
Jesus, Bimbo has almost 4 x the post as the next person on the Brexit thread.


Tbf, he has a lot of pathetic, mendacious arguments to counter.

Like me on the other two. If you all just agreed with me, there'd be no need for the excessive, defensive, post count on my part.


Last edited by message #2527204 on Wed May 27, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, brat, dpedin, duke, eldanielfire, frillage, Google Adsense [Bot], Hawaiian_shirts_rule, henry, iarmhiman, jdogscoop, La soule, lorcanoworms, Luciano, mr bungle, Mullet 2, Nolanator, Raggs, SEAsianExpat, Ulsters Red Hand and 150 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group