NZ Politics Thread

All things Rugby
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Muttonbirds »

Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:52 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:19 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:58 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:56 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:51 am

At the start, the thread was "Can anyone trust David Cunliffe ?" and everyone with a brain was a Nats fan (even me ;) )
Ahem.
Fixed
:roll: I'm comfortable with my views and morals. I don't feel the need to change them every few years like some.
I have heard Labour call your type of people "Their mindless drones"
I very much doubt that. Speaking of mindless though...
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 22158
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Fat Old Git »

Mr Mike wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:07 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:05 am
Mr Mike wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:00 am Bikes have been a truly divisive issue over the life of this thread. From the National Cycleway to Clark’s elicit mountain biking and now this. Can’t we just all get along..
Feck off you lycra wearing plum!


;)
According to HR casual Fridays at the office have limits. More cyclephobia.
H&S probably had something to say as well given we now have to consider the mental well being of staff...

(I'd probably cycle more of we were set up like the Netherlands. Have always enjoyed it when visiting. Here I feel like I'mworth points.)
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
A strange comment on a politics thread.
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:10 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:52 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:19 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:58 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:56 am Ahem.
Fixed
:roll: I'm comfortable with my views and morals. I don't feel the need to change them every few years like some.
I have heard Labour call your type of people "Their mindless drones"
I very much doubt that. Speaking of mindless though...
It is the very definition of people who are so ingrained in one leadership group, they refuse to even weigh their worth or policy against others when it is time to pick them again.Or even admit they have screwed things up, when they have failed to deliver like the current lot.

If we were living in Nth Korea, you could almost be kim jong un's poster child.

Not that you would probably be allowed to access this forum.
brat
Posts: 4748
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by brat »

Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:51 am
brat wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:39 am
UncleFB wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:39 am
brat wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:17 am
Enzedder wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:45 am But Labour is doing it, therefore it's bad.
Yeh but change labour for national in that statement pre 2017 and you got the same response -ad nauseam

Barely, this thread is full of Nats fans ... who pretend they’re not Nats fans. ;)
Really.. who are they?
At the start, the thread was "Can anyone trust David Cunliffe ?" and everyone was a Nats fan (even me ;) )
Huh - I did not know that enz.. but totally understandable considering cunliffes comments at the time

Anyone else?
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

brat wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:09 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:51 am
brat wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:39 am
UncleFB wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:39 am
brat wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:17 am

Yeh but change labour for national in that statement pre 2017 and you got the same response -ad nauseam

Barely, this thread is full of Nats fans ... who pretend they’re not Nats fans. ;)
Really.. who are they?
At the start, the thread was "Can anyone trust David Cunliffe ?" and everyone was a Nats fan (even me ;) )
Huh - I did not know that enz.. but totally understandable considering cunliffes comments at the time

Anyone else?
Wonder what ever happened to Cunliffe.

I amd guessing maybe a cushy corporate job from a mate he picked up as a politician like all the other ex politicians.

Probably PR.

Surprised he hasn't run for mayor yet, (Unless he has and I didn't notice), to suck more money from the tax payers
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
A strange comment on a politics thread.

In this case I think not .
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 21427
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Enzedder »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Cut it out mate
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
User avatar
Monkey Magic
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Monkey Magic »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:22 am
booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
A strange comment on a politics thread.

In this case I think not .
Seriously what relevance does this have? Even the usual mutton dark monotonous crap doesn't sink to this kind of crap

Bit of a shitcunt post
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Muttonbirds »

Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
Pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
Last edited by booji boy on Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Edit
Last edited by booji boy on Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tehui
Posts: 16697
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Tehui »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Muttonbirds »

booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
Pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
:? When have I ever said I'm well balanced?

Well balanced is people on a see-saw, or a circus tightrope walker. There's nothing "'well" about balance in politics. Centrists are the worst of the lot for getting nothing done.
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 am
booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am

Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
Pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
:? When have I ever said I'm well balanced?

Well balanced is people on a see-saw, or a circus tightrope walker. There's nothing "'well" about balance in politics. Centrists are the worst of the lot for getting nothing done.
Fair enough. :thumbup:
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 36243
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by guy smiley »

Eug, you're making a habit of not adding anything to the thread.
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Muttonbirds »

Thank you, sir. Even with this government and its last iteration, the bits they've not been able to do is because they are straying too close to the centre.

Dead ground, full of fear, where nothing gets achieved. :thumbdown:
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Muttonbirds »

guy smiley wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:03 am Eug, you're making a habit of not adding anything to the thread.
He's very lazy. Probably has a lot to add if he could be bothered.
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 am
booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am

Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
Pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
:? When have I ever said I'm well balanced?

Well balanced is people on a see-saw, or a circus tightrope walker. There's nothing "'well" about balance in politics. Centrists are the worst of the lot for getting nothing done.
Ithink most centrist govts have done more than our current one.

Unless you want to front up for once and explain Kiwibuild, child poverty going up and more homelss.

But you won't. Which is cool, because Iknow it would be embarrassing.
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

Tehui wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:42 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
Yeah maybe you are right .

He just gets my goat tis all .

And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness.

I simply don’t understand why one would choose to be so entrenched stupid and teen age like .

Drives me more than a little crazy .

Apologies.
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
Tehui wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:42 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
Yeah maybe you are right .

He just gets my goat tis all .

And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness.

I simply don’t understand why one would choose to be so entrenched stupid and teen age like .

Drives me more than a little crazy .

Apologies.
:lol:

Geezes
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

Still ...
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 22158
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Fat Old Git »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 am
booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:30 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am
Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:02 am

Cut it out mate
I sometimes like to think of my self as a well blanced guide to life's many humps in the road.
Cryptic as ever. What makes you think you are well balanced? Nothing you post supports that belief.
Pot, kettle and black springs to mind.
:? When have I ever said I'm well balanced?

Well balanced is people on a see-saw, or a circus tightrope walker. There's nothing "'well" about balance in politics. Centrists are the worst of the lot for getting nothing done.
They get as much done as any other competent government when competent, and as little done as any incompetent government when incompetent. It's just that their solutions are likely to factor in that life and society is more complicated that those at the extremes of the political spectrum might have us believe.
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

Riiiiight ...
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 22158
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Fat Old Git »

Glad you agree. :thumbup:
User avatar
Tehui
Posts: 16697
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Tehui »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
Tehui wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:42 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
Yeah maybe you are right .

He just gets my goat tis all .

And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness.

I simply don’t understand why one would choose to be so entrenched stupid and teen age like .

Drives me more than a little crazy .

Apologies.
Yep, I feel the same way. Just put him on ignore and hope UFB stops quoting him.

:P
User avatar
Mr Mike
Posts: 11354
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Texas

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Mr Mike »

Can we come together to hail Sir Wayne Shelford?
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Mr Mike wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:49 pm Can we come together to hail Sir Wayne Shelford?
Absolutely but it needs it's own thread.
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
Tehui wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:42 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
Yeah maybe you are right .

He just gets my goat tis all .

And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness.

I simply don’t understand why one would choose to be so entrenched stupid and teen age like .

Drives me more than a little crazy .

Apologies.
You gotta give someone like Dark credit. A thread like this could go quiet for weeks, even months without a stalwart like Dark keeping it ticking over.
User avatar
Ted.
Posts: 18964
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Ted. »

booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:35 pm
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
Tehui wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:42 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
Keep it clean, brother.

:D
Yeah maybe you are right .

He just gets my goat tis all .

And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness.

I simply don’t understand why one would choose to be so entrenched stupid and teen age like .

Drives me more than a little crazy .

Apologies.
You gotta give someone like Dark credit. A thread like this could go quiet for weeks, even months without a stalwart like Dark keeping it ticking over.
Really! I've not noticed him posting much at all...
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 36243
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by guy smiley »

Don't say I didn't give you every opportunity, Eug...
Muttonbirds , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Muttonbirds , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Dark , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Eugenius , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Dark , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Eugenius , who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

Where’s that eye roll emoticon when you need it .
User avatar
grouch
Posts: 1593
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by grouch »

Dark wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:24 am
brat wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:09 am
Enzedder wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:51 am
brat wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:39 am
UncleFB wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:39 am
Barely, this thread is full of Nats fans ... who pretend they’re not Nats fans. ;)
Really.. who are they?
At the start, the thread was "Can anyone trust David Cunliffe ?" and everyone was a Nats fan (even me ;) )
Huh - I did not know that enz.. but totally understandable considering cunliffes comments at the time

Anyone else?
Wonder what ever happened to Cunliffe.

I amd guessing maybe a cushy corporate job from a mate he picked up as a politician like all the other ex politicians.

Probably PR.

Surprised he hasn't run for mayor yet, (Unless he has and I didn't notice), to suck more money from the tax payers


Following his retirement from Parliament in 21 April 2017, Cunliffe joined the New Zealand-based management consultancy firm Stakeholder Strategies as a partner, working for a range of public and private sector clients.

In the 2018 New Year Honours, Cunliffe was appointed a Companion of the Queen's Service Order, for services as a member of Parliament.[47]

In February 2020, Cunliffe was also appointed as chair of the Selwyn Foundation,[48] one of New Zealand's largest independent charitable providers of services to older people and their families.
User avatar
Ted.
Posts: 18964
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Ted. »

Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:27 pm Where’s that eye roll emoticon when you need it .
Here, borrow one of mine Eug, I have plenty. :thumbup:


:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Eugenius
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Eugenius »

:thumbup:
User avatar
booji boy
Posts: 9897
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by booji boy »

Ted. wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:09 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:27 pm Where’s that eye roll emoticon when you need it .
Here, borrow one of mine Eug, I have plenty. :thumbup:


:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Dark
Posts: 6932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Location: NZ

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Dark »

Given now he has been out of politics for a while and has had time to come to terms with it, I wonder if Cunliffe and presumably his male colleagues in Labour, he was speaking on behalf of, have been able to get over their self hatred for being born men.
User avatar
Ghost-Of-Nepia
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

Dark wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:11 am Given now he has been out of politics for a while and has had time to come to terms with it, I wonder if Cunliffe and presumably his male colleagues in Labour, he was speaking on behalf of, have been able to get over their self hatred for being born men.
He was voting at the same time as me at the local church last year - he was casting a special vote, and I was listening desperately to hear if he said "I'm sorry . . . for being a special voter".
Post Reply