Chat Forum
It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 8:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733 ... 738  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Not in Parliament, I'd assume.

Right, looking at the dates some of them go a long way back so makes sense.

Cheers :thumbup:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:06 am 

Fat Old Git wrote:
@Dark

Strange you find a graphic showing if they support or don't support laws that tell you what you can do stupid then.

Atm I would rather see one on how they are going to get us out of our shit situation.

I don't really currently care who was into gay marriage.

If you are all good, but remember there labour Mps that voted against it.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:16 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Dark wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
@Dark

Strange you find a graphic showing if they support or don't support laws that tell you what you can do stupid then.

Atm I would rather see one on how they are going to get us out of our shit situation.

But you wouldn't be worried either way as you are a Maori Party man.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:17 am 

First Friday night at the pub for ages and man it was rocking. Pissed as a chook at 7pm - loving it.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:21 am 

Enzedder wrote:
Dark wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
@Dark

But you wouldn't be worried either way as you are a Maori Party man.

You don't get the whole people can change votes depending on policy thing, do you?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:23 am 

Enzedder wrote:
First Friday night at the pub for ages and man it was rocking. Pissed as a chook at 7pm - loving it.

Explains the last post

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 am 

Enzedder wrote:

Hope you had a good time mate. :thumbup:

What was it like with the social distancing etc?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:25 am 

I'm unreliably informed the MAGA hats have Democrat badges pinned on them.

I wouldn't read too much into that.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:46 am 

booji boy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

It got really slack. I was sharing a few with a lady I used to work with (Aunty of a beer loving All Black winger). Another chick, quite good looking, came up and said to my drinking buddy that she was "fucking hot" and was all over her.

It was fun to watch and I cracked up laughing. Gotta love the Tron on a Friday night

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 am 

Enzedder wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

It got really slack. I was sharing a few with a lady I used to work with (Aunty of a beer loving All Black winger). Another chick, quite good looking, came up and said to my drinking buddy that she was "fucking hot" and was all over her.

It was fun to watch and I cracked up laughing. Gotta love the Tron on a Friday night

Which bar was this? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 am 

Harvey2.0 wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Dark wrote:
booji boy wrote:
TheDocForgotHisLogon wrote:
Feck's sake. So now we've got both a useless government* and a useless opposition. Not good.

*Useless at anything except grand statements at times of crisis.

You think the opposition was effective with Bridges there?

Well they were on for a win in the polls before Covid...........So like Yeah

Well I think he was hopeless but yeah Labour were polling poorly given their non delivery on almost everything they attempted. But their handling of COVID-19 has made them almost untouchable, for the time being at least.

There’s a lot of people around me taking 10-20 % pay cuts who will understandably not be too kindly disposed towards the Jassiah in four months time . It surprises me that people have fallen for the “ we went in hard and early “ meme, we went in at the same time as most countries and far harder than it looks like we needed to when you look at Australia which has caused the IMF to say our economic outlook is only slightly better than Venezuela’s. I expect the polling to tighten up considerably between now and Election Day.

That’s what you get when risk averse people who havd job security and can work from home making decisions I guess .

I think even with Labour’s inability to actually enact any policy properly and the fact the usual economic mismanagement we expect from them caused abysmal growth figures in the last quarter they’ll likely win . I’m not expecting a landslide and Arderns baffling popularity abroad is likely to hurt the greens, if they get tossed completely and labour doesn’t have to appease them that would be a decent enough outcome . Obviously Labour will get smoked in 2023 . If the human garbage they have in parliament now are the best they have I can only imagine the dregs they are going to bring in should they pick up all the greens seats .

I'll give you this, you are more articulate than Dark.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:50 am 

What’s so funny dark? Ardern deserves credit for her responses to both crises under her watch. Chch was a masterclass and you might think she is lucky with covid but there a lot of leaders around the world who might not agree.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:52 am 

UncleFB wrote:
Enzedder wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

Which bar was this? :shock:

My local - Smith and Mckenzie in Chartwell

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:55 am 

usermame wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
It's a shame our politics continues to be more about personalities rather than policies.

Someone told me their was pic of the new guys in is study(?) with MAGA hat on display in the background. Anyone got the pic? Does that reflect his politics?
How can it not reflect his politics?

Cringey, comes to mind. x(

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:01 am 

jdogscoop wrote:

I’m not too fussed about this tbh. Just memorabilia ain’t it? People collect nazi stuff but they ain’t nazis. If he heads in a somewhat trump trajectory though then it’s open season.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

I’m not too fussed about this tbh. Just memorabilia ain’t it? People collect nazi stuff but they ain’t nazis. If he heads in a somewhat trump trajectory though then it’s open season.

Really! I wouldn't display one of those hats if it was given to me. It speaks to standards.

Well maybe if Trump himself gave it to me, I'd make room in the shithouse for it as a talking point piece.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:24 am 

Ted. wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

Really! I wouldn't display one of those hats if it was given to me. It speaks to standards.

Well maybe if Trump himself gave it to me, I'd make room in the shithouse for it as a talking point piece.

Todd Muller obviously cannot match your holier than thou moral superiority. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 am 

I wouldn’t display it either, and personally think it displays poor politician judgement, but there are worse things.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 am 

I actually have a MAGA hat, my brother gave it to me as a joke Xmas present a few years ago.

I've worn it once to a Bad Taste Party and I let my son wear it to dress up as Trump for Halloween.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:28 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
I actually have a MAGA hat, my brother gave it to me as a joke Xmas present a few years ago.

I've worn it once to a Bad Taste Party and I let my son wear it to dress up as Trump for Halloween.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:32 am 

booji boy wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Oh yeah, I don't display it. It sits at the back of the wardrobe and has only been brought out for the two times I mentioned. My younger son said he wanted to wear it to school as a joke and I said that wouldn't be funny & contemplated throwing it away instead.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:37 am 

Ted. wrote:
Harvey2.0 wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Dark wrote:
booji boy wrote:

You think the opposition was effective with Bridges there?

Well they were on for a win in the polls before Covid...........So like Yeah

Well I think he was hopeless but yeah Labour were polling poorly given their non delivery on almost everything they attempted. But their handling of COVID-19 has made them almost untouchable, for the time being at least.

There’s a lot of people around me taking 10-20 % pay cuts who will understandably not be too kindly disposed towards the Jassiah in four months time . It surprises me that people have fallen for the “ we went in hard and early “ meme, we went in at the same time as most countries and far harder than it looks like we needed to when you look at Australia which has caused the IMF to say our economic outlook is only slightly better than Venezuela’s. I expect the polling to tighten up considerably between now and Election Day.

That’s what you get when risk averse people who havd job security and can work from home making decisions I guess .

I think even with Labour’s inability to actually enact any policy properly and the fact the usual economic mismanagement we expect from them caused abysmal growth figures in the last quarter they’ll likely win . I’m not expecting a landslide and Arderns baffling popularity abroad is likely to hurt the greens, if they get tossed completely and labour doesn’t have to appease them that would be a decent enough outcome . Obviously Labour will get smoked in 2023 . If the human garbage they have in parliament now are the best they have I can only imagine the dregs they are going to bring in should they pick up all the greens seats .

I don't expect Muttonbirds to actually address any point I made in his response as he's too dishonest and lacking in integrity. What specifically did you disagree with?

I'm more than a few beers in to my friday evening so you may have to wait till tomorrow for a coherent reply to whatever you come back with.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:38 am 

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

Oh yeah, I don't display it. It sits at the back of the wardrobe and has only been brought out for the two times I mentioned. My younger son said he wanted to wear it to school as a joke and I said that wouldn't be funny & contemplated throwing it away instead.

I was being facetious mimicking Ted.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:43 am 

Harvey2.0 wrote:
Ted. wrote:

I don't expect Muttonbirds to actually address any point I made in his response as he's too dishonest and lacking in integrity. What specifically did you disagree with?

I'm more than a few beers in to my friday evening so you may have to wait till tomorrow for a coherent reply to whatever you come back with.

:lol: It would still be more coherent than Dark or Muttonbirds.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:43 am 

booji boy wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:

I was being facetious mimicking Ted.

Yeah, saw that after I'd posted. Fake news.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 am 

booji boy wrote:
Harvey2.0 wrote:
Ted. wrote:

:lol: It would still be more coherent than Dark or Muttonbirds.

As opposed to your one sentence snide remarks about other posters, which are an inspiration to us all.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 am 

Ok so you national fanboy harveys 2.0 - "labour will get rolled in 2023" . Lol who cares?? You mean like how national got rolled last time and will this time too? These things go in cycles.. what you bragging about idiot. Also muttonbird is actually held in higher regard than you by most here so you trying to be-little him is quite funny.

Last edited by Tuivasa on Fri May 22, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 am 

booji boy wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

Todd Muller obviously cannot match your holier than thou moral superiority. :lol:

Nothing to do with holier than thou, or moral superiority, you prat, it's MAGA for pity's sake and not in an at all ironic way. Given his social policy alignments though, it's not too far fetched and I guess your colours are starting to show too.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:06 am 

Ted. wrote:
usermame wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
It's a shame our politics continues to be more about personalities rather than policies.

Someone told me their was pic of the new guys in is study(?) with MAGA hat on display in the background. Anyone got the pic? Does that reflect his politics?

What's worse is someone wanting to be the next prime minister displaying the worst drug known to man proudly o. His wall. F**** idiot. He deserves to die for promoting alcohol while being in such a privilaged position.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:19 am 

Tuivasa wrote:
Ted. wrote:
usermame wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:

What's worse is someone wanting to be the next prime minister displaying the worst drug known to man proudly o. His wall. F**** idiot. He deserves to die for promoting alcohol while being in such a privilaged position.

I take it you missed Ardern going on about drinking Whiskey with Winston Peters, afer he chose them to be govt

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:33 am 

It is one of the things about politics I find funny.

For every dumb thing the left does i can give an example of the so called right doing it, and for every dumb thing the right does I can give an example from the left.

While all the stalwart "I will only ever vote #### party, cause dad did" still claim some sort of moral high ground

Last edited by Dark on Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:34 am 

Dark wrote:
Tuivasa wrote:
Ted. wrote:
usermame wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:

I take it you missed Ardern going on about drinking Whiskey with Winston Peters, afer he chose them to be govt

Well she's an idiot too then. Promoting the biggest avoidable killer of people in NZ , and also the most likely thing involved in the majority of domestic violence and child killing cases in nz. Pretty sure they weren't drinking beers and it was hard drug aka hard liquor .

I'd almost always trust a methhead over anyone who drinks anything with more than 10% liquor in it.
It poison.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am 

Ted. wrote:
Nothing to do with holier than thou, or moral superiority, you prat, it's MAGA for pity's sake and not in an at all ironic way. Given his social policy alignments though, it's not too far fetched and I guess your colours are starting to show too.

:? I got nuthin.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:45 am 

Ted. wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

As opposed to the comrade yelling PM to her communist friends

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:59 am 

Tuivasa wrote:
Ok so you national fanboy harveys 2.0 - "labour will get rolled in 2023" . Lol who cares?? You mean like how national got rolled last time and will this time too? These things go in cycles.. what you bragging about idiot. Also muttonbird is actually held in higher regard than you by most here so you trying to be-little him is quite funny.

Is this moron a parody account ?its so hard to tell these days Did Tuivasa slip into an alternate reality where national got rolled last election and didn't in fact win the most seats but fail to whore themselves sufficiently to Winston?

Tuivasa, Muttonbirds has been banned from here three times, the standard twice and permanently from kiwiblog so I doubt he's held in high regard anywhere online or in real life tbh. Do you really want to be seen posting your adoration for someone who was posting stuff like this while Australia was in its worst bushfire season in decades ?

Quote:
Muttonbird7
25 December 2019 at 9:58 pm
Anyone want to see Australia burn?

I do.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:13 pm 

Harvey2.0 wrote:
Tuivasa wrote:

Is this moron a parody account ?its so hard to tell these days Did Tuivasa slip into an alternate reality where national got rolled last election and didn't in fact win the most seats but fail to whore themselves sufficiently to Winston?

Tuivasa, Muttonbirds has been banned from here three times, the standard twice and permanently from kiwiblog so I doubt he's held in high regard anywhere online or in real life tbh. Do you really want to be seen posting your adoration for someone who was posting stuff like this while Australia was in its worst bushfire season in decades ?

Quote:
Muttonbird7
25 December 2019 at 9:58 pm
Anyone want to see Australia burn?

I do.

You have definite proof it was him on all those sites posting that bile?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm 

Wilderbeast wrote:
What’s so funny dark? Ardern deserves credit for her responses to both crises under her watch. Chch was a masterclass and you might think she is lucky with covid but there a lot of leaders around the world who might not agree.

Mainly the she writes her own speaches bit. Though I have no issue with them reading PR written stuff. They all do.

Unless of course you think she came up with the slogans herself.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:23 pm 

booji boy wrote:
Ted. wrote:

:? I got nuthin.

Pull your head in, Ted.

It doesn't reflect well on Labour voters when the horses are so easily skittish.

Nothing in it.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:36 pm 

Enzedder wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

:lol: reminds me of my varsity days in the Tron bars. Those country girls don't muck around.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:17 pm 

Quote:
Mainly the she writes her own speaches bit. Though I have no issue with them reading PR written stuff. They all do.

Unless of course you think she came up with the slogans herself.

You don’t believe it? It’s unlikely she writes all of her speeches but she definitely wrote the chch stuff. And I would be surprised if she let anyone do covid for her. All that be kind stuff? That had to be her, not some speech writer putting words in her mouth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733 ... 738  Next