American Cops behaving Badly (All inclusive thread)

All things Rugby
AnkleTap

Re: American Cops behaving Badly (All inclusive thread)

Post by AnkleTap »

Ted. wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:46 am
And to be fair, EdF is a stranger sort of cove.
He might be, but having DT banned for racism twice is going to give edf ammo for ever more.
Like Ali C with his dual MVP awards. :lol:
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:48 am About a week ago. I am incapable so far of using the search function.
That's because the search function is not forum specific, like it used to be. It's apparent that some complete and utter fuckwit has trashed the forum. Given that he seems to be in charge these days, someone get Jake onto it.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:51 am
He might be, but having DT banned for racism twice is going to give edf ammo for ever more.
That cost AC a pretty penny to swing that.

I wonder if the same thing has occurred in this instance?
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

Ted. wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:58 am I wonder if the same thing has occurred in this instance?
It was probably just a 2 minute decision by our glorious overlord. Who really has time to read all their posts. Also AND-y tried suicide by mod and I think failed, so maybe Jake is really trying to fix the search function.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Doesn't bother me that DT was banned and it wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't, but what he said to EDF was out of order and certainly racist.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:43 am
Ted. wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:20 am
Jake wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:49 am Guys- DT has copped a suspension.

Zero tolerance for racism here.
Just out of curiosity Jake, where did DeadTigers post anything of a racist nature. Was it somewhere on the previous pages because I can't see it o n the same page as your post announcing the ban?
He has beef with Edf. Called him a halfbreed for his first ban. This time round its either 1) Telling EDF that his black half should have a word with his white half, or 2) Implying Edfs posts are house n. type stuff. 3) something that i missed.
Didn't see the halfbreed one but if that is true that's terrible and he deserves a long ban. The house n one I didn't think so but that was in isolation. I have no idea bout number 3.

At times I want to punch EDF in the face and I can understand DT's frustration but nothing EDF says can make DT a racist. That is on him.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Ted. wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:56 am
AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:48 am About a week ago. I am incapable so far of using the search function.
That's because the search function is not forum specific, like it used to be. It's apparent that some complete and utter fuckwit has trashed the forum. Given that he seems to be in charge these days, someone get Jake onto it.
If you know the poster you just click on their name then you can search their posts
C69

Post by C69 »

Bimbo levels of racism :lol:
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:22 am At times I want to punch EDF in the face and I can understand DT's frustration.
DT: There are no blacks in Poland.
Edf: Im half polish half black.
DT: ffs.

:lol:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:22 am
AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:43 am
Ted. wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:20 am
Jake wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:49 am Guys- DT has copped a suspension.

Zero tolerance for racism here.
Just out of curiosity Jake, where did DeadTigers post anything of a racist nature. Was it somewhere on the previous pages because I can't see it o n the same page as your post announcing the ban?
He has beef with Edf. Called him a halfbreed for his first ban. This time round its either 1) Telling EDF that his black half should have a word with his white half, or 2) Implying Edfs posts are house n. type stuff. 3) something that i missed.
Didn't see the halfbreed one but if that is true that's terrible and he deserves a long ban. The house n one I didn't think so but that was in isolation. I have no idea bout number 3.

At times I want to punch EDF in the face and I can understand DT's frustration but nothing EDF says can make DT a racist. That is on him.
Perhaps a tad harsh, but then again I don't share a passport with the fella like all you UKvians do.

He certainly merits a slap in the ear with a wet haddock.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:39 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:22 am At times I want to punch EDF in the face and I can understand DT's frustration.

MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:15 am
AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:39 am

elf spends so much time polishing the rocket it must be near 90% now
Santa

Post by Santa »

Here is an amusing outcome.
As the Democratic Party moves to the left this year, it is spending time and energy hoping voters don’t notice the consequences of progressive policies. The party famously rolled through its convention across four days without mentioning the violence gripping U.S. cities. Now another hard-to-miss phenomenon has emerged: African-American police chiefs are being forced from their jobs by the party’s protesters.
https://t.co/IXMjcNzDIt?amp=1

Post by 4071 »

Pole wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:42 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:14 am
Pole wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:36 pm He was running away, they never saw a gun, his mother told police he wasn't armed when she called them yet they still shot him a few times.
Why did the mother call the police to deal with her 13 year old child?
:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njWS-fkwEfg
Thanks
Did you miss the whole point of the Defund The Police movement?
Bogbunny

Post by Bogbunny »

Los Angeles police officers shot in 'ambush'
1 hour ago
/ LA POLICE
Image caption
LA Police posted footage of the incident
Two Los Angeles police officers are in a critical condition after being shot in what police are calling an ambush.

Video of the incident shows a figure approach the officers' vehicle, before opening fire and running away.

Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva called the act "cowardly". The suspect remains at large.

Almost 40 US police officers were killed in the line of duty in 2020, FBI statistics show eight of them the victims of an ambush.

Protesters shouted anti-police slogans and blocked the entrance to the emergency room where the two officers are being treated, police and witnesses said.

The officers involved have not been named, but have been described as a 31-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man.

"One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large," LA County Sheriffs tweeted.

"This is just a sombre reminder that this is a dangerous job. Actions, words have consequences and our job does not get easier because people don't like law enforcement," Sheriff Villanueva said.

Sharing the footage of the incident, US President Donald Trump, tweeted: "Animals that must be hit hard."

He has made law and order a central part of his bid for re-election.

Fact-checking Trump on crime in Democratic-run cities
Where does Donald Trump stand on key issues?
Responding to the attack, Democratic Californian congressman Adam Schiff said he was praying for the two officers.

"Every day, law enforcement officers put themselves at risk to protect our community," he tweeted. "I hope the perpetrator of this cowardly attack can be quickly brought to justice."
Sonny Blount

Post by Sonny Blount »

now the hospital the two cops were taken to is being protested:

"To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through."

https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1304993095725932545
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

C69 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:33 am

Someone should report this. You’re scum.
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

bimboman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:08 pm
How many times have you been banned for racism? I thought it was just twice - like DT?
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

Santa wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:50 pm Here is an amusing outcome.
As the Democratic Party moves to the left this year, it is spending time and energy hoping voters don’t notice the consequences of progressive policies. The party famously rolled through its convention across four days without mentioning the violence gripping U.S. cities. Now another hard-to-miss phenomenon has emerged: African-American police chiefs are being forced from their jobs by the party’s protesters.
No one wants to comment on this?

Who are the people protesting the hospitals?

Why does Crazy Islander not try to understand that, maybe, just maybe there is more to some people’s position than blind man love for Trump. :lol:
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:33 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:08 pm
How many times have you been banned for racism? I thought it was just twice - like DT?

Second time was “being a twat” .

First time was your country mans lies and the mods.

Don’t interact with me again.
Short Man Syndrome

Don’t be like that, Bimble - I’m not going to stop interacting with you just because you are enough of a twat to get banned for it. If anything, it makes me like you more.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Harveys wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Who are the people protesting the hospitals?

Why does Crazy Islander not try to understand that, maybe, just maybe there is more to some people’s position than blind man love for Trump. :lol:
I don't blindly support BLM. I agree violence is a bad thing. The looters and rioters should be arrested. There were also right wing agitators too. I believe the BLM lost a lot of credibility due to the rioting. However I do support protests against police brutality vs people of colour.

I also believe the KKK have infiltrated police departments. There are more and more of these bad apples.

Trump supports police brutality because he's racist.
Short Man Syndrome

CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:57 pm I don't blindly support BLM. I agree violence is a bad thing. The looters and rioters should be arrested. There were also right wing agitators too. I believe the BLM lost a lot of credibility due to the rioting. However I do support protests against police brutality vs people of colour.

I also believe the KKK have infiltrated police departments. There are more and more of these bad apples.

Statistically, the overwhelming majority of racial protests have been peaceful - I can’t think why all the racists want to portray them in such a bad light.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm
CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:57 pm I don't blindly support BLM. I agree violence is a bad thing. The looters and rioters should be arrested. There were also right wing agitators too. I believe the BLM lost a lot of credibility due to the rioting. However I do support protests against police brutality vs people of colour.

Statistically, the overwhelming majority of racial protests have been peaceful - I can’t think why all the racists want to portray them in such a bad light.
There was one right-wing agitator (Umbrella man) caught on video. But the Right were always going to discredit BLM. Unfortunately they were helped by protestors rioting. It's impossible to control such a large crowd.

On that note, the Bible burning incident was a curious one. There was actually a group handing out free Bibles to the crowd. Surely theh would've known that there's a chance some of those Bibles will be damaged or burnt. The actual Bible burning wasn't a ritual for burning the Bible but people starting a fire and using the Bible as kindling. The video was shared from various Russian link twitter accounts, which created a story of protestors ritually burning Bibles.

I'm not surprised at the spin the Right has put on BLM.
Short Man Syndrome

There was a study which showed that 93% of racial justice protests were peaceful. But racists gon’ paint the movement as violent, just like they did with MLK.
Sonny Blount

Post by Sonny Blount »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm There was a study which showed that 93% of racial justice protests were peaceful. But racists gon’ paint the movement as violent, just like they did with MLK.
That is an absolutely horrific stat. 7% of protests being violent is extremely high.

30 people are dead from the protests and hundreds of millions of dollars of damage has been done.
Sonny Blount

Post by Sonny Blount »

CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:15 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:01 pm

There was one right-wing agitator (Umbrella man) caught on video. But the Right were always going to discredit BLM. Unfortunately they were helped by protestors rioting. It's impossible to control such a large crowd.

On that note, the Bible burning incident was a curious one. There was actually a group handing out free Bibles to the crowd. Surely theh would've known that there's a chance some of those Bibles will be damaged or burnt. The actual Bible burning wasn't a ritual for burning the Bible but people starting a fire and using the Bible as kindling. The video was shared from various Russian link twitter accounts, which created a story of protestors ritually burning Bibles.

I'm not surprised at the spin the Right has put on BLM.

Sure, 100 days of rioting in Portland, Chaz ending with two black kids being gunned down, is all the fault of the right.
Short Man Syndrome

Sonny Blount wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:21 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm There was a study which showed that 93% of racial justice protests were peaceful. But racists gon’ paint the movement as violent, just like they did with MLK.
That is an absolutely horrific stat. 7% of protests being violent is extremely high.

30 people are dead from the protests and hundreds of millions of dollars of damage has been done.
Yep, those right wing agitators have a lot to answer for.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Harveys wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:39 pm
You lot are a joke

It's a good thing that police chiefs who are not doing their jobs or have covered up crimes by police officers are resigning or retiring (to save their pensions). The fact that a couple of them have been black is neither here nor there. The latest one to take retirement did so about an hour before he was due to answer questions about why he let his department put out a false statement about the death of a man his officers arrested and what his department was doing about it.

It followed the familiar pattern of police lies about the events of an arrest only being discovered months later when they are forced to release video evidence of what actually happened.

You lot are desperate trying to make out the Dems are lurching to the left and are the cause of black police chiefs retiring for no good reason.

Cover up in Rochester
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:25 pm
Sonny Blount wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Yep, those right wing agitators have a lot to answer for.
Apparently they were hand picked by Trump. :shock:
New Guy 2

Post by New Guy 2 »

New PR drinking game. Have a shot every time CI mentions that guy with the umbrella.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Who's this umbrella guy? Is he the right wing agitator who's been causing all the havoc in the cities being burnt down and looted?
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

fatcat wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:05 am Who's this umbrella guy? Is he the right wing agitator who's been causing all the havoc in the cities being burnt down and looted?
Umbrella Man
New Guy 2

Post by New Guy 2 »

CrazyIslander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:12 am
fatcat wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:05 am Who's this umbrella guy? Is he the right wing agitator who's been causing all the havoc in the cities being burnt down and looted?
Umbrella Man
Why'd he have an umbrella anyway?
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

New Guy 2 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:13 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:12 am
Umbrella Man
To avoid security cameras.

He's the only one caught on video. I'd imagine there would've been more agent provacteurs like him during the riots. It would be naive to think there wasn't. Up until Umbrella Man the protests there was peaceful.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

To travel to the next city on his riot list, Mary Poppins style.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

fatcat wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 am

I doubt be was acting alone. There was certainly a concerted effort from the Right to trigger riots.
madman

Post by madman »

The other side needs to be shown

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54137838
Los Angeles police officers shot in 'ambush'

Police described video of the incident which shows a figure approach the officers' car, before opening fire
Two Los Angeles police officers are recovering in hospital after being shot in what police are calling an ambush.
Video of the incident shows a figure approach the officers' vehicle, before opening fire and running away.
Los Angeles Sheriff Alex Villanueva called the act "cowardly". The suspect remains at large.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has announced a $100,000 (£78,000) reward for any information leading to the gunman's arrest.
Almost 40 US police officers were killed in the line of duty in 2020, FBI statistics show - eight of them were victims of an ambush.
Protesters shouted anti-police slogans and blocked the entrance to the emergency room where the two officers were being treated, police and witnesses said.
Two people were arrested, including a journalist who police said tried to interfere with the arrest of the other detainee and did not identify herself as a member of the press.
The reporter, Josie Huang, tweeted she had "thoughts and videos" to share, while her employer, NPR, said they were "appalled" by her arrest.

'A sombre reminder'
The officers involved in the shooting have not been named but were described as a 31-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man.
The female officer was shot in the jaw and arms and was in a critical but stable condition after undergoing surgery, authorities said on Sunday. The male officer was hit in the forehead, an arm and a hand and was described as alert, ABC News reported.

"This is just a sombre reminder that this is a dangerous job. Actions, words have consequences and our job does not get easier because people don't like law enforcement," Sheriff Villanueva said.
Both candidates in this year's presidential election weighed in on the shooting.
Sharing the footage of the incident, US President Donald Trump, tweeted: "Animals that must be hit hard."
Fact-checking Trump on crime in Democratic-run cities
Where does Donald Trump stand on key issues?
His Democratic rival, Joe Biden, said he was praying the officers recover.
"This cold-blooded shooting is unconscionable and the perpetrator must be brought to justice," he tweeted. "Violence of any kind is wrong; those who commit it should be caught and punished."
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

CrazyIslander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

I doubt be was acting alone. There was certainly a concerted effort from the Right to trigger riots.
Yeah, all someone would have to do would be turn up and chant TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP and the loonies would kick off.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

fatcat wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:50 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

Yeah, all someone would have to do would be turn up and chant TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP and the loonies would kick off.
Or smash windows with a hammer.