Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

All things Rugby
User avatar
theo
Posts: 13023
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by theo »

Burke's Boot wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:That said I remember going on an internet date with a women whose photos simply did not match the reality, by that I mean the photos were of her, but clearly taken several years ago before she developed her attraction to the fridge light. No I did not send a hatchet job message pointing out that she was a lying fatty, but I was tempted as I am sure I was not the only bloke who had wasted an evening having small talk with Jabba's niece.
:lol:
:lol:
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image

Image

Image

Not all Tinder profiles are fake
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image

Seems legit
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image

Probably true
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image

Maybe lying about age...
Last edited by supreme0verlord on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3410
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Salient »

feckwanker wrote:I cannot convey how much I hate social justice warriors, feminists and the fat acceptance movement.

You cannot say anything nowadays without some twat somewhere being offended.
reported for various offences that I'm simply too angry to mention, shameful post :frown:
supreme0verlord
Posts: 1335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: London / Zurich

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by supreme0verlord »

Image
User avatar
FullbackAce
Posts: 2539
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by FullbackAce »

I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
kornboy130
Posts: 1301
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by kornboy130 »

FullbackAce wrote:I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
I think your point about relationships is fair enough - you just don't get in to a relationship with those people or put the two of you in a position where you could - and life goes on for both of you. Same dynamic in the job interview - no one is saying there's an obligation on you to privately like everybody - you're not shaming someone by not getting in to a relationship with them or not giving them a job ahead if someone you adjudge to be better for the role for whatever reason (though with the job you might ask why their relevant experience isn't the priority).

The last bit of your post is just a bit "why should it bother you?" and if it does why make life unpleasant for other people because it does? I think the inference is that even if you are fatter than someone else there's a baseline level of respect you deserve for being a human minding their own business - who you subsequently hang out with is your call but you don't have to go out of your way to pisstake people different to you - not saying you would, but the OP is this.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23253
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Mick Mannock »

FullbackAce wrote:I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
And you know they have no medical condition, just by looking because..?
User avatar
ScarfaceClaw
Posts: 12208
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by ScarfaceClaw »

Mick Mannock wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
And you know they have no medical condition, just by looking because..?
The fat thing is a dead giveaway.
User avatar
Sandstorm
Posts: 28558
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Chickenrunning...

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Sandstorm »

Mick Mannock wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
And you know they have no medical condition, just by looking because..?
Because the person walking-and-eating down any street is always a fat pig.
User avatar
theo
Posts: 13023
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by theo »

supreme0verlord wrote:Image

Maybe lying about age...
Why is my wife photographing herself in a lift?
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 13624
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by jdogscoop »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:That said I remember going on an internet date with a women whose photos simply did not match the reality, by that I mean the photos were of her, but clearly taken several years ago before she developed her attraction to the fridge light. No I did not send a hatchet job message pointing out that she was a lying fatty, but I was tempted as I am sure I was not the only bloke who had wasted an evening having small talk with Jabba's niece. Be fat and proud by all means, just don't bullsh*t on your profile.
Got caught out once by a woman whose photos were "blurry" and distant at best. She turned up and was just ''big''. Not fat, but big.

Something along these lines:

Image
Was it Sarah?

Gosh we were diplomatic men back in uni. We called them Big Sarah and Little Sarah.

Obviously we only mentioned Little Sarah in dispatches when any of the two were around. To speak otherwise would have been rude.

I'm sure they never figured it out.
User avatar
Sandstorm
Posts: 28558
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Chickenrunning...

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Sandstorm »

theo wrote:
Why is my wife photographing herself in a lift?
It's not a lift, it's a crate for transporting farm animals.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 13624
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by jdogscoop »

supreme0verlord wrote:Image

Probably true
Bellybutton like an old man's puckered ringpiece. x( 2/10 wnb.
Killer Rabbit
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Caerbannog

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Killer Rabbit »

jdogscoop wrote:
supreme0verlord wrote:Image

Probably true
Bellybutton like an old man's puckered ringpiece. x( 2/10 wnb.
We'll have to take your word on that.
User avatar
Sandstorm
Posts: 28558
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Chickenrunning...

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by Sandstorm »

Boom!!! :lol:
User avatar
FullbackAce
Posts: 2539
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: Woman told she is too fat to love by Tinder date

Post by FullbackAce »

kornboy130 wrote:
FullbackAce wrote:I don't "Fat shame" people but unless you have a medical condition I don't see why I should give you a pass.

We always get judged on simplest things, Especially if you're looking for work. Oh the hair is too hippy, why do you have a beard ? You're tie knot is shit, you've no taste in clothes, You talk to loud, You talk too much, you don't talk enough. etc etc..

We take all that as hints as to how organized and responsible or even how intellectual someone is. So when I see someone really fat with no medical reason I just assume they like to stuff their face with food, and are too lazy to workout.(not very responsible) Both of which are red lights for me as far as relationships go.
______

ok fair enough don't fat shame either way, but don't expect to be treated like that chick/dude who spends 20 hours per week focusing on their fitness and healthy lifestyle choices. You put in no work but expect to be treated the same way ?
I think your point about relationships is fair enough - you just don't get in to a relationship with those people or put the two of you in a position where you could - and life goes on for both of you. Same dynamic in the job interview - no one is saying there's an obligation on you to privately like everybody - you're not shaming someone by not getting in to a relationship with them or not giving them a job ahead if someone you adjudge to be better for the role for whatever reason (though with the job you might ask why their relevant experience isn't the priority).

The last bit of your post is just a bit "why should it bother you?" and if it does why make life unpleasant for other people because it does? I think the inference is that even if you are fatter than someone else there's a baseline level of respect you deserve for being a human minding their own business - who you subsequently hang out with is your call but you don't have to go out of your way to pisstake people different to you - not saying you would, but the OP is this.
to be precise the last part was directed at those who COMPLAIN about shit like this on media. Hey If you're fat and it doesn't bother you, good for ya man, I don't think anyone should care what other people do with their lives. And first part was about being in a relationship(working or Personal).
Post Reply