‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK

All things Rugby
Anonymous 1

Re: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Short Man Syndrome wrote:I’m comfortable with assuming that anyone who turned out to support the right wing counter-protests yesterday was a cünt.
I can understand how things can get out of hand or a few agitators can get the violence going but there is little doubt these people intentionally kicked it off with the police. I know a few of them got the shit kicked out of them and our right wing friends have made sure those pictures were posted on PR but so many of them attacking police officers I don't get it. i wonder just how many of them will be identified.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Short Man Syndrome wrote:I’m comfortable with assuming that anyone who turned out to support the right wing counter-protests yesterday was a cünt.
Or the Scottish patriots?
You do realise by the amount of Rangers tops on display you are seriously barking up the wrong tree.
I'm led to believe that is how they've been described. I don't know what Rangers has to do with it.
BlackMac

Post by BlackMac »

message #2527204 wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
You do realise by the amount of Rangers tops on display you are seriously barking up the wrong tree.
I'm led to believe that is how they've been described. I don't know what Rangers has to do with it.
Rangers = staunch unionists. Which doesn't really comply with the insinuations Message has been making.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous. wrote:
I can understand how things can get out of hand or a few agitators can get the violence going but there is little doubt these people intentionally kicked it off with the police. I know a few of them got the shit kicked out of them and our right wing friends have made sure those pictures were posted on PR but so many of them attacking police officers I don't get it. i wonder just how many of them will be identified.

So many attacking 1/4 of the police officer that last weeks scum attacked.

Terrible people , but not so many to worry.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Sandstorm wrote:
Can I call those on both sides cnuts?
It seemed to me most if not all the right wingers were looking for a fight with police. Did you get that impression as well ? Did you get that impression with the BLM protesters
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

You've been saying all day there was 1/4 of the violence due to 6 police officers being injured compared to 24 with the BLM protest. That is absurd extrapolation and in any event it seems you got the number wrong
The head of the body representing rank-and-file police officers in England and Wales called for tougher restrictions on demonstrations after 23 officers were injured and more than 100 people were arrested during clashes in London on Saturday.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ers-london
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Anonymous. wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
It seemed to me most if not all the right wingers were looking for a fight with police. Did you get that impression as well ? Did you get that impression with the BLM protesters
Protestors :lol:
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

You've been saying all day there was 1/4 of the violence due to 6 police officers being injured compared to 24 with the BLM protest. That is absurd extrapolation and in any event it seems you got the number wrong
The head of the body representing rank-and-file police officers in England and Wales called for tougher restrictions on demonstrations after 23 officers were injured and more than 100 people were arrested during clashes in London on Saturday.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ers-london

They’ve found some more thank god. It was reported as 6 this morning. Arrested far more though.
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Who could have possibly believed that Bimbaclat would distort the figures to suit his own, right-wing narrative...
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote:Who could have possibly believed that Bimbaclat would distort the figures to suit his own, right-wing narrative...

I was going by what had been reported ..... who’d have thought tiny throbber would keep trying to lie about a poster so continuously....
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

message #2527204 wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Rangers tend to ally more with English nationalism . They're anti Scottish nationalism.
Short Man Syndrome

bimboman wrote:
Short Man Syndrome wrote:Who could have possibly believed that Bimbaclat would distort the figures to suit his own, right-wing narrative...

I was going by what had been reported ..... who’d have thought tiny throbber would keep trying to lie about a poster so continuously....
“I was going by what had been reported”
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote:
bimboman wrote:

“I was going by what had been reported”

Yes, overnight. You seem to struggle with the idea of updates. Or you’re being a dishonest tiny throbber.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... churchill/
Short Man Syndrome

I’m not going to let you make ANOTHER thread all about you, Bimble.
message #2527204

iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Rangers tend to ally more with English nationalism . They're anti Scottish nationalism.
British nationalism you mean? So scots aren't British now? When did this happen?

Why are they protecting statues?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Sandstorm wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
Protestors :lol:
Laugh at the spelling mistake instead of answer the questions. Fair enough
message #2527204

YOYO wrote:Message the Rangers football jersey is a symbol of unionism. Lots of Northern Ireland unionist yobbos wear them. I’m sure the far right English yobbos also wear them.. not just Scots.
What?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

bimboman wrote:

I believe you Bimbo. However I don't believe you honestly believed such small numbers could indicate how violent each day was. Especially with the accuracy you repeated several times over the day. Either way you look at it you were making shit up.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote:I’m not going to let you make ANOTHER thread all about you, Bimble.

Throooooober.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I believe you Bimbo. However I don't believe you honestly believed such small numbers could indicate how violent each day was. Especially with the accuracy you repeated several times over the day. Either way you look at it you were making shit up.

I believed it was “largely peaceful”
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

YOYO wrote:
MungoMan wrote:
Derwyn wrote:
YOYO wrote:A good guy protester saves the bad guy protester. The white bloke looks looks a bit confused.

What’s to say he doesn’t body slam him onto the floor?
In the dangerous position. Red every day of the week. And twice on Sundays.
Doing the George North on Isreal Falou carry.

Here’s the good guy’s story.
https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/stat ... 61792?s=21

Erm, did anyone else think to themselves that that is one fine looking rooster? :blush:

I bet he had little difficulty getting any before this, but now. He will be swatting it away.
assfly

Post by assfly »

There was an interesting article in a local paper about Baden-Powell, whose grave is in a small town called Nyerti north of Nairobi and something of a mecca for boy scouts. Locals here don't see what all the fuss is about, and will continue to “only speak of the rich values that Mr Powell taught us through the scouting movement”.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Clogs wrote:
YOYO wrote:A good guy protester saves the bad guy protester. The white bloke looks looks a bit confused.

Erm, did anyone else think to themselves that that is one fine looking rooster? :blush:

I bet he had little difficulty getting any before this, but now. He will be swatting it away.
I'm hoping I've got this right
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Anonymous. wrote:
Clogs wrote: Erm, did anyone else think to themselves that that is one fine looking rooster? :blush:

That I am embarrased to say that I thought that bloke was incredibly good looking?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Clogs wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Clogs wrote: Erm, did anyone else think to themselves that that is one fine looking rooster? :blush:

That I am embarrased to say that I thought that bloke was incredibly good looking?
Never heard the expression before. I am happy to say I got it right.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

message #2527204 wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
That last part should probably preclude your from talking about Scotland. It wont but still.
I like haggis

Post by I like haggis »

Good to see Boris Johnson saying we don't airbrush our history today. A nice change from previous official policy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Legacy
slick

Post by slick »

message #2527204 wrote:
BlackMac wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
:lol:
message #2527204

Have they taken down that Dundas fella yet?
slick

Post by slick »

message #2527204 wrote:Have they taken down that Dundas fella yet?
No, but I had a pint on the street named after him yesterday, so he's not all bad.
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

Sandstorm wrote:
croyals wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
croyals wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:The PC memorial is brand new. What is the reason for the original column?
I think it's just a gate by Parliament.
So he’s pissing on Parliament? Give the man a medal!
Yeah as much as the group he was part of is complete scum I have some sympathy for him as I sense he had no idea there was a memorial there and suspect if he had know he wouldn't have pissed there.
Indeed. He handed himself in. I reckon he’s mortified. :((
14 days jail.
A 28-year-old football fan has been jailed after admitting urinating next to the memorial dedicated to PC Keith Palmer, who was stabbed to death in the 2017 Westminster terror attack.

Andrew Banks, of Manor Road in Stansted, Essex, was handed a 14-day immediate jail term after pleading guilty to outraging public decency during a far-right protest in central London on Saturday.

The PA news agency reports that Banks said he had been on an all-night drinking session in the capital and decided to join fellow football supporters travelling to London to “protect the statues”, but admitted he did not know which statues.

He also said he had no idea about the memorial to PC Palmer, and handed himself into police when he was confronted by his father, who saw images of the incident online.

Jailing Banks at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Monday morning, Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot said:

I accept you were drunk and did not know where you were urinating. Your explanation is you had 16 pints to drink, you hadn’t been to bed, and a group of football supporters were coming up to protect the monuments.

The irony is rather than protecting the monuments, you almost urinated on one. That was more by luck than judgment. You showed no respect at the time for a man killed while protecting the Houses of Parliament.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

16 pints? He was doing well to still be standing.
shereblue

Post by shereblue »

I like haggis wrote:Good to see Boris Johnson saying we don't airbrush our history today. A nice change from previous official policy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Legacy
I expect Boris will see to the inclusion of moments of pride in British history presently airbrushed from our Migrants' test.

This only covers abolition and the Emancipation Act 1833 but modestly omits Britain's pre-eminent role in the slave trade. It further omits the pride we still took decades after abolition by erecting statuary to philanthropic 'traders.

Such as Colston who had so generously shared a portion of his profits earned on the backs of slaves in charitable works back in Britain in his hometown.
Last edited by shereblue on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not_english

Post by not_english »

Would rather they jailed the guy that spat at that woman in Hyde Park personally
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Anonymous. wrote:
Clogs wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

Never heard the expression before. I am happy to say I got it right.

https://wakeup.com.au/30-fair-dinkum-au ... own-under/
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

not_english wrote:Would rather they jailed the guy that spat at that woman in Hyde Park personally
They will if someone gives him up. Hopefully they will find a clear shot of his face. I'm sure there will be a gallery of offenders available soon.
Margin_Walker

Post by Margin_Walker »

not_english wrote:Would rather they jailed the guy that spat at that woman in Hyde Park personally
Yep, so would I. Jail time for a poorly judged piss is very harsh, regardless of circumstances.

That prick and his mates in the park on the other hand were off the charts and will hopefully be identified.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Jail for pissing on a wall. Seen it all now.
Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey »

Nolanator wrote:16 pints? He was doing well to still be standing.
I think the most I’ve managed in a night (say from 4pm to midnight when I’ve been kicked out or dragged home) has been maybe 13 and I was a complete disgrace.
16 pints is serious going. Thats over 9 litres, his bladder must be f**ked.
New guy

Post by New guy »

Was the guy who tried to burn the flag on the cenotaph ever arrested?