POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
Mick Mannock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

6.Jones wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:35 am The sad thing is there's probably a half dozen people here who could school either candidate in a debate, and this is a rugby forum.
I have never seen much evidence of that on here.

Not these days anyway.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

6.Jones wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:35 am The sad thing is there's probably a half dozen people here who could school either candidate in a debate, and this is a rugby forum.
I am not overly convinced it is the main requisite for a leader. Certainly one but look at Trump. He has the confidence to at least get up.there and is clearly a fücking blathering no filter idiot. Politics is packed with people who are self confident but when you pull at the thread fall apart.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Caught up with this. It looked like Biden had zero energy. His ramblings were getting more incoherent as the debate went on. The American peoples will have noticed.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Derwyn wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:51 am Caught up with this. It looked like Biden had zero energy. His ramblings were getting more incoherent as the debate went on. The American peoples will have noticed.
It actually chokes me up to see you make so little effort Big D
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

EverReady wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:53 am
Derwyn wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:51 am Caught up with this. It looked like Biden had zero energy. His ramblings were getting more incoherent as the debate went on. The American peoples will have noticed.
“C’mon man...look...uh uh...this is how it is...it’s about uh...you...the uh American people...blah blah blah”

It was a nonsense.

Low energy!
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

Hope Mick has a nice nap at some point

Top effort to stay up all night to watch that nonsense
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

The format worked better for Trump than Biden .
wamberal

Post by wamberal »

If there was a world championship for clutching at straws, the dwindling band of Trumpanistas on the bored would all make the semi-finals (are there four of them?).
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Derwyn wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:11 am
“C’mon man...look...uh uh...this is how it is...it’s about uh...you...the uh American people...blah blah blah”

It was a nonsense.

Low energy!
Your ma was low energy when I was piling it on last night baby
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

EverReady wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:27 am
Derwyn wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:11 am

It was a nonsense.

Low energy!
Your ma was low energy when I was piling it on last night baby
Well, funny you should say that, as I was with your Momma. And after having a mass debate together, she then saw to my election.

If you know what I mean.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

:lol:
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Why don't you perverts just fuck your own mothers?

You would not even need to leave the house.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:46 am Why don't you perverts just fuck your own mothers?

You would not even need to leave the house.
Travel restrictions Mick
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

And you would be guaranteed breakfast in the morning.
towny

Post by towny »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:40 am
I have never seen much evidence of that on here.

Not these days anyway.
That’s because you’re a retard
towny

Post by towny »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:46 am Why don't you perverts just fuck your own mothers?
Whoah! Do you suck off your father with that mouth?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:15 am The format worked better for Trump than Biden .
At this point don't bother trying to make a case for your boy. People have either voted or decided who they are voting for. Just hope that like last time the predictions are wrong and Trump will win this thing.
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:16 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:37 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:10 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:04 pm Incredible how Team Neckbeard seem to think Trump is a squeaky-clean, corruption-free, intellectual colossus.

The emperor’s new clothes?

Not quite as incredible as the main defence of Biden being “ the other guys a criminal as well”.
Not a criminal as well, but a worse criminal. Who faults failed to raise any concerns in the supporters who are now horrified that his competition may have a hint of some of those failings.
It's funny isn't it. Absolutely no one is saying "the other guy is a criminal as well". As you say there are people who are saying if Biden is a criminal it's nowhere near on the same scale as Trump. Bimbo yet again shows just how hard he finds it to tell the truth.
Trump's number 1 play on most things of the negative issues that surround him is a version of "No you are". And his supporters lap it up and think it might work for them too. Seemingly oblivious to the fact that almost no one buys it.

We might have some sympathy with their concerns about Biden if they hadn't spent the last 4 years defending Trump displaying those concerning traits in far greater abundance.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 am
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:15 am The format worked better for Trump than Biden .
At this point don't bother trying to make a case for your boy. People have either voted or decided who they are voting for. Just hope that like last time the predictions are wrong and Trump will win this thing.
Whoever wins will not come as a surprise.

If it is Biden, I will not cry about it. I will simply feel sad for America, and the wider world.

I assume there will be no hysterics on here should Trump win.
Sawtooth the Beaver

Post by Sawtooth the Beaver »

if Trump wins we will all be sad for America and especially the planet.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

If Trump wins , I console myself it's only 4 more years. Not like is Xi from China or Putin from Russia who are presidents for life.

Think Biden did enough though. Trump got no knockout punches in.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Sawtooth the Beaver wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 am if Trump wins we will all be sad for America and especially the planet.
That's fine. We can have different opinions.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 am
Sawtooth the Beaver wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 am if Trump wins we will all be sad for America and especially the planet.
Could you just admit that you are big fan of Trump and would vote for him in a heartbeat if you lived in the US
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Big Nipper wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 am
Could you just admit that you are big fan of Trump and would vote for him in a heartbeat if you lived in the US
What a fucking stupid thing to write.
I can now see you are a total idiot-child.
trapper

Post by trapper »

iarmhiman wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 am If Trump wins , I console myself it's only 4 more years. Not like is Xi from China or Putin from Russia who are presidents for life.

Think Biden did enough though. Trump got no knockout punches in.
Biden did enough by not making a major gaffe And I reckon that's all he had to do. Not sure what to make of Trump, the man is full of confidence but didn't really reduce Biden to a blithering idiot which is what he obviously set out to do, so a win for Biden I guess. Either way, I don't think this debate changed anything.
towny

Post by towny »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 am
538 gave Trump a 30% chance of winning last time.
The predictions were pretty good with number of votes - Clinton won by millions. But national average wasn’t as important as it usually is.

This time 538 has Trump at 13%. There are lot more state based polls; however they aren’t huge sample sizes so there could be errors.

But it’s not looking good for the party of nazis and bigots - 50m Americans have voted and there’s still two weeks till Election Day.
towny

Post by towny »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am
And you’re a poo poo bum. Cut out the nasty name calling - it’s just not nice. Even for someone that actively supports rapist/bigot/alleged pedophiles. Tone it down please.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

I did nazi this coming tbh
towny

Post by towny »

Sometimes different opinions with people like you cause world wars, which your side doesn’t win.
towny

Post by towny »

Big Nipper wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:56 am
I did nazi this coming tbh
:lol:

Best post of the day!
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Biden was clever when he said
‘I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life’

His son, of course is not foreign, so if the money arrives via Hunter, Joe is telling the truth. Sort of.
towny

Post by towny »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:57 am Biden was clever when he said

His son, of course is not foreign, so if the money arrives via Hunter, Joe is telling the truth. Sort of.
You make me sleepy.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

towny wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:56 am
Sometimes different opinions with people like you cause world wars, which your side doesn’t win.
Nazi jibes again?
You sad cunt
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

towny wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 am
And you’re a poo poo bum. Cut out the nasty name calling - it’s just not nice. Even for someone that actively supports rapist/bigot/alleged pedophiles. Tone it down please.
Who actively supports rapist/bigot/alleged pedophiles?
Santa

Post by Santa »

So there are two issues with this HB story: first the contents of the story itself and second the behaviour of the media and the second one is potentially the most consequential because without the second we don't get to the first.

The content
Looks a bit dodge in some ways. Definitely worth exploring to find the facts.

The Media
Almost without exception the media has not only failed to look at this, they have refused to and some have even tried to obstruct it. And that has all been done with the aim of having one candidate elected over the other. There is a story here that merits investigation. Even if it all turns out to be bollocks it needs to be investigated to determine that. That is precisely the media's role. Their only role. The whole reason why they enjoy all of the protections that they have. But they have decided to not perform their role in order to get a preferred candidate elected.

It is one thing to report with a slant. That is not what has happened here. Instead we have had actual disinformation from the media. Deliberate disinformation and downright obstruction. Some of you cannot even see that that is a bad thing. Millions can't. And that is why we are all f**ked.
Santa

Post by Santa »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:57 am Biden was clever when he said

I wonder what he was thinking when said that foreign countries interfering in the election would pay a price. Ten percent seems reasonable.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

Santa wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:18 am So there are two issues with this HB story: first the contents of the story itself and second the behaviour of the media and the second one is potentially the most consequential because without the second we don't get to the first.

The content

The Media
Almost without exception the media has not only failed to look at this, they have refused to and some have even tried to obstruct it. And that has all been done with the aim of having one candidate elected over the other. There is a story here that merits investigation. Even if it all turns out to be bollocks it needs to be investigated to determine that. That is precisely the media's role. Their only role. The whole reason why they enjoy all of the protections that they have. But they have decided to not perform their role in order to get a preferred candidate elected.

It is one thing to report with a slant. That is not what has happened here. Instead we have had actual disinformation from the media. Deliberate disinformation and downright obstruction. Some of you cannot even see that that is a bad thing. Millions can't. And that is why we are all f**ked.
Aww complaining about the mean media? Grow a pair ya whiny snowflake
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Big Nipper wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 am
Santa wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:18 am So there are two issues with this HB story: first the contents of the story itself and second the behaviour of the media and the second one is potentially the most consequential because without the second we don't get to the first.

The content

The Media

You are OK with a corrupt media?
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:33 am
Big Nipper wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:25 am

The content

The Media

You are OK with a corrupt media?
I am going to require fuhrer evidence on how the media is supposedly corrupt