POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23282
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm :)

i see the weirdos are getting in a right froth again.

god help us if the don kicks their arses. again.
Their hatred of Trump leads them to worship Biden as their saviour.

Little by little the truth about Joe Biden is being revealed.
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 984
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by wamberal »

merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm :)

i see the weirdos are getting in a right froth again.

god help us if the don kicks their arses. again.
What is your definition of "weirdo", you weirdo? Trump is the world's leading weirdo, by any measure. And you are his faithful acolyte.
User avatar
Flockwitt
Posts: 6499
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Flockwitt »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:21 pm
merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm :)

i see the weirdos are getting in a right froth again.

god help us if the don kicks their arses. again.
Their hatred of Trump leads them to worship Biden as their saviour.

Little by little the truth about Joe Biden is being revealed.
Dribble.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23282
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Flockwitt wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:32 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:21 pm
merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm :)

i see the weirdos are getting in a right froth again.

god help us if the don kicks their arses. again.
Their hatred of Trump leads them to worship Biden as their saviour.

Little by little the truth about Joe Biden is being revealed.
Dribble.
Of course, worshipper.
Sawtooth the Beaver
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Sawtooth the Beaver »

which god?
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

wamberal wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:23 pm
merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:11 pm :)

i see the weirdos are getting in a right froth again.

god help us if the don kicks their arses. again.
What is your definition of "weirdo", you weirdo? Trump is the world's leading weirdo, by any measure. And you are his faithful acolyte.
you'll do..

keep swallowing whatever the meeja (and your prejudices) feed you.
New Guy 2
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

So somebody is releasing Hunter Biden sex tapes every hour on the hour for some reason.

What a weird campaign this has been.
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

New Guy 2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:13 pm So somebody is releasing Hunter Biden sex tapes every hour on the hour for some reason.

What a weird campaign this has been.
:shock: :lol:
iarmhiman
Posts: 40170
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by iarmhiman »

Different this time. Votes locked in. Not sure the smear will be as effective as 2016 especially with covid on the rise again in the states
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Derwyn »

New Guy 2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:13 pm So somebody is releasing Hunter Biden sex tapes every hour on the hour for some reason.

What a weird campaign this has been.
:shock:
iarmhiman
Posts: 40170
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by iarmhiman »

Derwyn wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:41 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:13 pm So somebody is releasing Hunter Biden sex tapes every hour on the hour for some reason.

What a weird campaign this has been.
:shock:
That person releasing those videos is undoubtedly Russian. I'm sure they have videos of Trump, Macron, Xi , Prince Salman . Just dont be against them
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

iarmhiman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:33 pm Different this time. Votes locked in. Not sure the smear will be as effective as 2016 especially with covid on the rise again in the states
wouldn't be so sure. sounds like they're starting with the tame stuff..

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/statu ... 4369910784

x(
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2522
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Derwyn »

merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:48 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:33 pm Different this time. Votes locked in. Not sure the smear will be as effective as 2016 especially with covid on the rise again in the states
wouldn't be so sure. sounds like they're starting with the tame stuff..

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/statu ... 4369910784

x(
Good lord.

There were rumours of some nasty stuff. This could be shocking.
New Guy 2
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

merry! wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:48 pm
iarmhiman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:33 pm Different this time. Votes locked in. Not sure the smear will be as effective as 2016 especially with covid on the rise again in the states
wouldn't be so sure. sounds like they're starting with the tame stuff..

https://twitter.com/TheSharpEdge1/statu ... 4369910784

x(
Steve Bannon can hardly contain his joy and excitement. Looks like a kid who's just found out he's getting a puppy.

Who's the guy he's talking to?
New Guy 2
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

iarmhiman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:48 pm
Derwyn wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:41 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:13 pm So somebody is releasing Hunter Biden sex tapes every hour on the hour for some reason.

What a weird campaign this has been.
:shock:
That person releasing those videos is undoubtedly Russian. I'm sure they have videos of Trump, Macron, Xi , Prince Salman . Just dont be against them
From what I've seen the videos appear to be posted to a chinese website but yeah it could be Russian.

The only thing I'm sure of is the source is not American.
New Guy 2
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:01 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by New Guy 2 »

I should add I've not watched the videos and I sure as shit have no intention of watching them :lol:
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 28825
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mullet 2 »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:29 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 pm I do not think Biden cares about climate change either.
Biden is simply a 45 year career politician who has used public office to line his pockets, and sell-out his own country.
You're increasingly unhinged.
The ironing
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 15196
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Gavin Duffy »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:09 am
Gavin Duffy wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:29 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 pm I do not think Biden cares about climate change either.
Biden is simply a 45 year career politician who has used public office to line his pockets, and sell-out his own country.
You're increasingly unhinged.
The ironing
Take a break, there's a good lad.
iarmhiman
Posts: 40170
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by iarmhiman »

Are there enough undecided voters to swing it in those swing states? It seems both bases won't change their minds regardless
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5338
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by BokJock »

I am probably as anti Trump as they come but if I was American I probably wouldn't be voting for Hunter Biden in these elections.
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 28825
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mullet 2 »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:10 am
Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:09 am
Gavin Duffy wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:29 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 pm I do not think Biden cares about climate change either.
Biden is simply a 45 year career politician who has used public office to line his pockets, and sell-out his own country.
You're increasingly unhinged.
The ironing
Take a break, there's a good lad.
Double ironing.

You might be the least self aware lad on a thread with Mick. Congratulations
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:41 am I am probably as anti Trump as they come but if I was American I probably wouldn't be voting for Hunter Biden in these elections.
that's the thing. the don's base will vote come hell or high water. the question is, will joe's?

one of the millers described him as 'an angry man shouting to an empty car park' earlier. ouch!
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:08 am
BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:41 am I am probably as anti Trump as they come but if I was American I probably wouldn't be voting for Hunter Biden in these elections.
:lol:

that's the thing. the don's base will vote come hell or high water. the question is, will joe's?

one of the millers described him as 'an angry man shouting to an empty car park' earlier. ouch!
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 41236
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Kiwias »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:08 am
BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:41 am I am probably as anti Trump as they come but if I was American I probably wouldn't be voting for Hunter Biden in these elections.
that's the thing. the don's base will vote come hell or high water. the question is, will joe's?

one of the millers described him as 'an angry man shouting to an empty car park' earlier. ouch!
This miller?

Image
User avatar
Hong Kong
Posts: 7931
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Hong Kong »

Image
Eugenius
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Eugenius »

https://www.docplay.com/player/unfit-th ... nald-trump


Well worth a watch !!!!


Argued with intelligence albeit propelled by a very real concern .
User avatar
fonzeee
Posts: 3928
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Boston

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by fonzeee »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 pm I do not think Biden cares about climate change either.
Biden is simply a 45 year career politician who has used public office to line his pockets, and sell-out his own country.
>When you've follow American politics for 5 months
User avatar
koroke hangareka
Posts: 2899
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by koroke hangareka »

fonzeee wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:11 am
Mick Mannock wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 pm I do not think Biden cares about climate change either.
Biden is simply a 45 year career politician who has used public office to line his pockets, and sell-out his own country.
>When you've follow American politics for 5 months
The better part of that post is probably a reasonable description of Biden and most mainstream politicians and Trump. The last six words are hysterical nonsense.
Santa
Posts: 11083
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Santa »

Fonzee Obama seems to be campaigning harder than Biden at the moment. Is it normal for a former Pres to.be going this hard?
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Muttonbirds »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 32972
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by EverReady »

I am not sure about this strategy from Trump. All I'm thinking about now is him getting drenched in all his pisstape glory
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5338
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by BokJock »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:08 am
BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:41 am I am probably as anti Trump as they come but if I was American I probably wouldn't be voting for Hunter Biden in these elections.
:lol:

that's the thing. the don's base will vote come hell or high water. the question is, will joe's?

one of the millers described him as 'an angry man shouting to an empty car park' earlier. ouch!
You caught that late ;)
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7325
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

bokjock: aye, almost a knock-on. :lol:
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23282
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
Mutton is a vile person
User avatar
AnkleTap
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by AnkleTap »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
I don't call people morons here unless they are called Rinkals, but since NPR now have him the new champ of PR is mutton
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 13358
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by MungoMan »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
Mutton is a vile person
Muttonhead is an idiot. OTOH, he doesn't get all fragile and go grovelling to the mods and neither does he chuck around paedo insinuations only to disclaim them later.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23282
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

I have not thrown any paedo insinuations.

And Mutton is an appeaser. You seem Ok with that.
Post Reply