Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2593, 2594, 2595, 2596, 2597, 2598, 2599 ... 2682  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3830
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29053
Location: SOB>Todd
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?

Wind up value I assume.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29053
Location: SOB>Todd
Yeah, the polls aren't backing him up anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28494
Location: Chickenrunning...
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to get covered by a landslide.


fixed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17422
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?


I think he's looking at the caliber of American voters as represented in that clip and deducing that they comprise mostly idiots.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29053
Location: SOB>Todd
Rinkals wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?


I think he's looking at the caliber of American voters as represented in that clip and deducing that they comprise mostly idiots.

That 42% are locked in, no doubt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3740
Location: look behind you
We'll see how the vote suppression goes in places like michigan and ohio


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17422
Floppykid wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?


I think he's looking at the caliber of American voters as represented in that clip and deducing that they comprise mostly idiots.

That 42% are locked in, no doubt.


Logically, Trump shouldn't have a hope in hell of being re-elected.

He is manifestly unsuitable for the job, he is clearly unhinged and he's obviously a crook.

Far from making America great, he has led them backwards toward isolationist mediocrity.

He has made America entirely irrelevant in World Events, fought with her allies and befriended her enemies.

His level of support, his poll ratings and his approval ratings should be in single digits rather than the 45% plus.

Even on here, where one would expect a level of education and a certain well-heeled nous Trump has approval. I'm not talking about bottom-feeding window-lickers like WT and Merry, or anarchistic piss-taking existentialists like Seneca. I'm talking about American voters like Fonz, Goey and Bones who feel compelled to defend him, God knows why.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29053
Location: SOB>Todd
Did they not vote/vote for him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11028
RuggaBugga wrote:
Bowens wrote:
We’re going to have to take a look at what worked and what didn’t in various countries and see which systems would be best to copy aspects of. I know Taiwan (which has universal healthcare) is looked at as the gold standard right now. Hopefully we can gain some insights from them.

Neighboring states pooling resources is the right move. West coast, northeast and midwest governors have signed cooperation agreements in the last few weeks. Hopefully this leads to things like equipment reaching problem areas faster and more coordination in tracking and prevention. It’s something that would particularly help metro areas that cross state lines like NYC.

Good article about the virus and the future of megaregions:
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2020/04/ ... es/610375/


The freeeeedom crowd wouldn't be having any of it. Pre-emptive travel bans, Mandatory quarantine (rigidly enforced and monitored), compulsory phone tracking and generalised big data approach, government mandating bans on facemask exports and controlling pricing, distribution et etc...


Quarantine for new arrivals and infected people. AFAIK phone tracking is only used for those in quarantine (which is in the 5 digit range). They didn’t issue a general stay at home order and many schools and businesses have remained open throughout. There have actually been some op-eds on conservative sites that Taiwan’s approach has allowed for greater personal freedom during the pandemic than most other countries. Mask exports were banned for like a month early on and they developed a big enough stockpile that they were able to donate millions to the US and EU. What they did was act early and decisively having learned a lot from SARS.

Granted it’s easier to contain in a country that size but there are still lessons we can apply. We probably could have significantly lessened the spread here if the NYC area had some of Taiwan’s plans in place and ready to execute early on. Hopefully when there is another wave of this we will have learned from this like they did from SARS and act quickly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18569
Bowens wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
Bowens wrote:
We’re going to have to take a look at what worked and what didn’t in various countries and see which systems would be best to copy aspects of. I know Taiwan (which has universal healthcare) is looked at as the gold standard right now. Hopefully we can gain some insights from them.

Neighboring states pooling resources is the right move. West coast, northeast and midwest governors have signed cooperation agreements in the last few weeks. Hopefully this leads to things like equipment reaching problem areas faster and more coordination in tracking and prevention. It’s something that would particularly help metro areas that cross state lines like NYC.

Good article about the virus and the future of megaregions:
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2020/04/ ... es/610375/


The freeeeedom crowd wouldn't be having any of it. Pre-emptive travel bans, Mandatory quarantine (rigidly enforced and monitored), compulsory phone tracking and generalised big data approach, government mandating bans on facemask exports and controlling pricing, distribution et etc...


Quarantine for new arrivals and infected people. AFAIK phone tracking is only used for those in quarantine (which is in the 5 digit range). They didn’t issue a general stay at home order and many schools and businesses have remained open throughout. There have actually been some op-eds on conservative sites that Taiwan’s approach has allowed for greater personal freedom during the pandemic than most other countries. Mask exports were banned for like a month early on and they developed a big enough stockpile that they were able to donate millions to the US and EU. What they did was act early and decisively having learned a lot from SARS.

Granted it’s easier to contain in a country that size but there are still lessons we can apply. We probably could have significantly lessened the spread here if the NYC area had some of Taiwan’s plans in place and ready to execute early on. Hopefully when there is another wave of this we will have learned from this like they did from SARS and act quickly.


Phone tracking for those at home won't acheive much. You need to track everyone (or as many as possible), and keep records for each 15 minute+ encounter. Then if 1 person tests positive, you can instantly message everyone they've been in contact with.

There's not really a need for an app, governments already have the ability to do this, just not the power in the most case.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11028
I think it’s to ensure they aren’t breaking quarantine. Big data collection for other stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18569
Bowens wrote:
I think it’s to ensure they aren’t breaking quarantine. Big data collection for other stuff.


It is, but it can be the same system. Location tracking basically. It's what they do in Israel. Every phone is tracked. You can basically check back a few weeks to see which other phones they were nearby. Or make sure no one moves further away from their home whilst in quarantine. Or that only 1 person per household leaves the house, or whatever you need.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3830
Mr Mike wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?

Wind up value I assume.

This, I have no idea who is going to win. I suspect fonzee is right and it doesn't actually matter who wins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
Calculus wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?

Wind up value I assume.

This, I have no idea who is going to win. I suspect fonzee is right and it doesn't actually matter who wins.
Excellent, keep up the good work.

Outside of taxes and outrage fatigue, many can manage life in the US relatively unaffected by the Federal Government. Evidence of my “privilege” according to my children. Apparently just mine...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7330
Location: อีสาน
If it's another four years then China wins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11307
Read in one of the many left leaning newspapers that Trump could launch his own TV channel if he is ousted in November and become even more of a pain.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
TheFrog wrote:
Read in one of the many left leaning newspapers that Trump could launch his own TV channel if he is ousted in November and become even more of a pain.
That was the speculation back in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 37087
Location: Planet Rock
Raggs wrote:
Bowens wrote:
I think it’s to ensure they aren’t breaking quarantine. Big data collection for other stuff.


It is, but it can be the same system. Location tracking basically. It's what they do in Israel. Every phone is tracked. You can basically check back a few weeks to see which other phones they were nearby. Or make sure no one moves further away from their home whilst in quarantine. Or that only 1 person per household leaves the house, or whatever you need.

Substitute person for phone and yeah


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4297
Zico wrote:
If it's another four years then China wins.

China has won already.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am
Posts: 18569
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5797
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656


Should have said it was a plane load of broccoli; we all know the Shitgibbon doesn't go near vegetables !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656

“Their” National Guard?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11307
Mr Mike wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656

“Their” National Guard?


Can see this ending in a civil war...

By the way, the Maryland Governor is Republican.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 am
Posts: 4105
TheFrog wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656

“Their” National Guard?


Can see this ending in a civil war...

By the way, the Maryland Governor is Republican.



Well, the Orange Buffoon is anything but a Republican.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
TheFrog wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656

“Their” National Guard?


Can see this ending in a civil war...

By the way, the Maryland Governor is Republican.

No chance of a conflict, the chain of command is quickly clarified, but I’m sure it will become a movie plot before long. I suspect the story arise from some ambiguity about the National Guard role. They will be routinely securing shipments against all threats, the more realistic ones being low level pilfering for profit. Not as sexy as armed insurrection against the Federal Government but still very important.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 37087
Location: Planet Rock
Mr Mike wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Raggs wrote:
Maryland deployed their national guard to protect a plane full of tests to protect it from being snatched by the federal government....

https://twitter.com/postlive/status/1255878355016134656

“Their” National Guard?


Can see this ending in a civil war...

By the way, the Maryland Governor is Republican.

No chance of a conflict, the chain of command is quickly clarified, but I’m sure it will become a movie plot before long. I suspect the story arise from some ambiguity about the National Guard role. They will be routinely securing shipments against all threats, the more realistic ones being low level pilfering for profit. Not as sexy as armed insurrection against the Federal Government but still very important.

well the governor did says the feds have form for nicking these shipments


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29053
Location: SOB>Todd
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/stat ... 9605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16220
Location: STRAYA!
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Boston
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16220
Location: STRAYA!
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5698
Location: Front and centre.
Thomas wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10275
Location: Texas
Thomas wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?

Is that a Federal building?

There is a historical example, where the men were peaceably disarmed and removed from the building with no casualties. Some also identify that incident as the genesis of the modern gun control movement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Boston
Calculus wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
Calculus wrote:
EverReady wrote:
This is humorous. Look I understand these pisstakes don't make anybody go 'OMG I have just realised Trump is a spa' but as straight up funny they are good https://youtu.be/NzDhm808oU4


Trump is going to win by a landslide.

What're you basing that on?

Wind up value I assume.

This, I have no idea who is going to win. I suspect fonzee is right and it doesn't actually matter who wins.


For most practical purposes, no, it doesn't.

In a sense it's become a symbolic position so to speak; a figurehead; an avatar for the country. That's not to say they have no power of course, just that this is a primary consideration for voters. The president is a chance for the public to pick a theme. Like re-wallpapering your living room every 4 years.

Of course the office itself is certainly capable of immense power and if used properly could very much impact the daily lives of Americans, but only if you can navigate the morass of bureaucrats (in some ways synonymous with the so-called "deep state") that comprises our government and understand how to properly manipulate the federal agencies that control and oversee so much of what goes on here. That's before you even consider the media and special interests that have to be managed. The last few presidents have been nowhere near savvy or adept enough to do that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 1:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16220
Location: STRAYA!
Mr Mike wrote:
Thomas wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?

Is that a Federal building?

There is a historical example, where the men were peaceably disarmed and removed from the building with no casualties. Some also identify that incident as the genesis of the modern gun control movement.


Sorry. Michigan State Capital Building.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17215
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Quote:
Welcome to Day 1197.
Today in one sentence: Another 3.8 million Americans filed for first-time unemployment benefits last week; Trump claimed he's done a “spectacular job" handling the coronavirus pandemic, despite more than 60,000 Americans dead, a million infected, and 30 million filing jobless claims; Trump erupted at his campaign manager after seeing polling data that showed him trailing Joe Biden in several swing states; Trump claimed that China’s handling of the coronavirus is proof that Beijing “will do anything they can” to make him lose his re-election bid in November; and the Trump administration pressured U.S. intelligence agencies to provide evidence supporting White House claims that the coronavirus outbreak originated in state-run laboratory accident in China.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.co ... /day-1197/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Boston
Thomas wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?


They say their peace and leave.

Image

Now granted this was in that era of racial harmony known as the 60s, so to be fair there's no telling what would happen now.

Dipshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Posts: 3443
Location: Boston
Short Man Syndrome wrote:
Thomas wrote:
fonzeee wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Floppykid wrote:
https://twitter.com/annaliznichols/status/1255899989605265409

Jesus. :uhoh:


Why aren't they all dead?

Oh, they aren't black. Carry on...


:roll:


A bunch of black men armed to the teeth storm a Federal building. What happens next?


Image


f**king moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3497
fonzee is right - it's a stupid analogy - the black guys wouldn't have to be armed to be shot.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2593, 2594, 2595, 2596, 2597, 2598, 2599 ... 2682  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bimboman, Boobs not Moobs, camroc1, danthefan, Hong Kong, Mustapha, Saint, Santa and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group