Chat Forum
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 1:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2656, 2657, 2658, 2659, 2660, 2661, 2662 ... 2821  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
BokJock wrote:
puku wrote:
Schiff has been very impressive and perfectly sane in how he has laid out the chronology of event leading to and beyond the July 25th phone call. He made a compelling case describing how the Ukrainians were feeling pressure from Trump and Trump's requests.

No quid pro quo...just a "Geopolitical shake down scheme"


Schiff knocked out the park, pretty impressive stuff from a guy so clearly INSANE


He had no friends in High School.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
So important I had to post it three times. Dumb wifi connection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
Quote:
Seth Abramson
@SethAbramson
I don't want to go to bed tonight without saying that Adam Schiff is one of the great attorneys of his generation, and his arguments this week were some of the most stirring, inspiring, ethical, admirable orations America has seen in over a quarter-century.

I hope they matter.


Image

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status ... 6573968386


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17026
FFS, Sen, get a grip.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17415
Location: balbriggan
Rinkals wrote:
FFS, Sen, get a grip.

He lost that a good while back

(birtherism was not a a good sign)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1406
Location: Saint Paul
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Joe you say? The guy who had the very suspect Roy Cohn as his lead attorney during what turned out to be a very real witch hunt.

What ever happened to Roy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
puku wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
nuts, or just another lefty with TDS?

Image

some posters here seemed to be perfectly normal lads...before trump.


It's hilarious. The man is a barking mad loon. It would be funny if it wasn't so destructive and dangerous. As it is he's booking himself a nice place in the history books alongside Senator McCarthy.


Joe you say? The guy who had the very suspect Roy Cohn as his lead attorney during what turned out to be a very real witch hunt.

What ever happened to Roy?


The wheel hath come full circle it seems.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8312
puku wrote:

What ever happened to Roy?


Trump likes people called Roy, even if they're a paedophile


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Apparently he had no friends in school.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6882
Location: emmerdale
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: Chukity - puck!!!
Image
Image

Shit just got real people.

Trump designed it himself... honest


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1743
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Last edited by BillW on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5272
Location: Straya cunt
BillW wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can't charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Wow... what a dumb f**king post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16843
The Man Without Fear wrote:
piquant wrote:
Team Orange continues their work in support of cancer and other ills on behalf of property developers

"The Trump administration is scrapping protections for America's streams and wetlands, repealing Barack Obama's Waters of the United States regulation.
The move will dismantle federal protections for more than half of wetlands and hundreds of small waterways in the US.
The White House says the change will be a victory for American farmers."

taken from - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-can ... ting-story


Jesus H. Christ.

All US administrations are captured by business and their donors to a greater or lesser extent but the depth and breadth of this administration's willingness to do exactly as they're told is just horrific.



It seems that way, but of course politicians will believe say anything to get elected. Not a uniquely American political trait, but perhaps amplified there and repeated on us mere plebs in the rest of the world.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Joseph Goffman, executive director of Harvard's Environmental Law Programme, argues that Mr Trump "believes nothing on climate change - he's a climate nihilist".

Mr Trump's position is based on his need to appeal to "the part of the Republican establishment that rejects climate policy," Mr Goffman, who previously worked as Democratic staff director on the Senate environmental committee, adds.

Joseph Pinion, a Republican strategist who has called for more action on climate change, also argues that Mr Trump looks at the issue from a political, rather than a moral perspective.

"He's not going to win running on the environment," Mr Pinion says. "In America, climate is not an issue, so the reason it is not an issue for President Trump is because he cares about winning. And the reason Democrats are OK with it not being a priority for them, is because they want to beat him."

"Ultimately it doesn't matter what President Trump believes, what matters is what he's doing - we need to recognise climate change is not a priority of his administration."


Link.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16843
Slim 293 wrote:
BillW wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can't charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Wow... what a dumb f**king post.


Yep, there plenty of other laws people who are up to no good, or are intent on it, can be charged with instead of dumbing down some fantastical conspiracy theory. And on that note, conspiracy or intent to commit xxxxx; in possession of the xxxxx, etc, all designed to stop crimes being committed by bad people, I hope we all agree, prevention being far better than the cure......

Then there is 'Perverting the course of justice, or country specific derivatives.

I'm sure there are many more people might like to add.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20423
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1743
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

I guess we will need to see what evidence there is to back up the actual charges and whether those charges are actual crimes and even if they are crimes whether they serious enough to end a Presidency.

Or whether it all just a load of political posturing.

Like Kim dot com.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2566
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

It's like a Greek play. Everyone will assume a posture. The chorus will sing.

Meanwhile, a few thousand miles and years away, Rome burns.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8536
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9082
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


And he did not even get a blowjob for it.

He is utterly useless.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2566
La soule wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


And he did not even get a blowjob for it.

He is utterly useless.

Not from Monica Lewinsky, anyways.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20423
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


He should aim to actually get removed from office so he can claim his was the greatest impeachment ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:31 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 7288
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


That's exactly how he has been wearing it so far :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8312
Slim 293 wrote:
BillW wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can't charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Wow... what a dumb f**king post.


Though there possibly are cops stupid enough to think no crime happened in that scenario, one just hopes not too many of them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2566
Fat Old Git wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


He should aim to actually get removed from office so he can claim his was the greatest impeachment ever.

When you get impeached, do you actually become a peach?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8312
6.Jones wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


He should aim to actually get removed from office so he can claim his was the greatest impeachment ever.

When you get impeached, do you actually become a peach?


He's almost the right colour


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1743
6.Jones wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
So, when the Republican controlled Senate finds Trump "not quilty" and Trump claims total exoneration from their "impartial justice", will the usual suspects claim everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is shocked, surprised and stung by the result?

He’ll still be the third sitting president who has been impeached. No amount of partisan “not guilty” (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary) will ever change that


He will wear that with pride. As he should.


He should aim to actually get removed from office so he can claim his was the greatest impeachment ever.

When you get impeached, do you actually become a peach?

I don't know if he turns into a peach but it's imperative that the impeachment succeeds.
The stupid voters cannot be trusted to deliver the right result and remove the president in the next election according to the brilliant Mr Schiff.
A democrat indeed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2566
BillW wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
When you get impeached, do you actually become a peach?

I don't know if he turns into a peach but it's imperative that the impeachment succeeds.
The stupid voters cannot be trusted to deliver the right result and remove the president in the next election according to the brilliant Mr Schiff.
A democrat indeed.

Surely that applies equally to all impeachments?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4818
BillW wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Um...I am pretty sure you have described an actual crime in your first paragraph


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4818
fudge me Billw is giving Backwoodsman a run for his money.

Another one of yours Sen?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm
Posts: 4687
Location: Chukity - puck!!!
This is the lowest point of democracy, lawyers ranting on forever, without the need for facts or witnesses. Guiliani is tugging himself off furiously while screaming 'The CIA flew planes into the world trade center with unvaccinated pilots from Iran.'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8312
BokJock wrote:
BillW wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hank the Horse-thief plans to rob a bank so he gets a team together.
Meanwhile someone has alerted the police and they stake out the place intending to catch him in the act.
Hank and his team head for the bank to do the dirty deed but they twig that there's a trap and abandon the plan.

Cops don't think they can charge Hank with a bank robbery. It didn't happen.
But the prosecutor charges him anyway.

In a brilliant,inspiring opening address the prosecutor says he doesn't have to call witnesses as he has plenty of second hand hearsay evidence of Hank's guilt. And anyway it is not the prosecutor's duty to find evidence. It should be up to the court to force the defendant to provide evidence of his own innocence and furthermore if the court does not make the defendant provide evidence then it's all just a cover up.

To be continued.


Um...I am pretty sure you have described an actual crime in your first paragraph


Multiple crimes in fairness


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
An important message from one of America's finest: https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status/12 ... 85952?s=19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 15364
Location: ウェールズ
Seneca of the Night wrote:
An important message from one of America's finest: https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status/12 ... 85952?s=19


Yep, as stated on here over a year ago, the right wing over there and it’s adoration over the new prophet trump, it’s a religion.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2656, 2657, 2658, 2659, 2660, 2661, 2662 ... 2821  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, Bing [Bot], Bradwall Boy, Diabhal, EverReady, Floppykid, Gavin Duffy, Google Adsense [Bot], jdogscoop, KnuckleDragger, Lacrobat, Mr Mike, Mullet 2, PCPhil, penguin, Pole, Porterbelly1, Raggs, Rinkals, Risteard, RuggaBugga, Rumham, Saint, Ulsters Red Hand, Wignu, Yer Man, ZappaMan and 79 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group