Planet Rugby Forum
https://forum.planetrugby.com/

POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
https://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72244
Page 2663 of 2814

Author:  BillW [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Quote:
Well, we all know the senate isn't voting on the facts or the law, any more than the house did.


Nothing gets past you Jonesy.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

BillW wrote:
Quote:
Well, we all know the senate isn't voting on the facts or the law, any more than the house did.


Nothing gets past you Jonesy.

I'm the Greek chorus.

Author:  TheFrog [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
As I intimated - Trump is guilty, (in the eyes of some beholders) no matter what.

No presumption of innocence extended, no burden of proof on accusers - an old time witch hunt. When are they breaking out the pitchforks ?


Are you sincere or just playing along?

How are you suppose to prove anything when you are denied legal discovery under the fallacious excuse of Executive Priviledge?

Best we can conclude at this stage is that there are a number of information that point toward him being guilty, but no hard concrete proof.

And that the defendant is withholding all proofs of his innocence because of Executive Privilege.


But. I thought Schiff HAD all the proof ?


Where did he say so?

he claimed to have 'overwhelming evidence'..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-schiff/schiff-focus-on-overwhelming-evidence-in-trump-impeachment-idUSKBN1YC0GP

we're still waiting though.


So, the rigorous attorney you are supposed to be seems to make inaccurate statements at times.... ALL the evidence not being overwhelming evidence of course.

But which decent lawyer or prosecutor would indulge in exaggerations and emphatic overstatement?

Now... why would an innocent President prohibit his staff from making statements under oaths if there is nothing wrong with his behavior?

Anyway, it seems that Bolton, the latest to jump the ship, is embarked on a crusade to discredit the man. May backfire though as people who voted Trump may perceive this as more of the swamp trying to swallow its next victim.

Author:  Backwoodsman1 [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
BillW wrote:
Quote:
Well, we all know the senate isn't voting on the facts or the law, any more than the house did.


Nothing gets past you Jonesy.

I'm the Greek chorus.


Or the sans culottes , knitting furiously below the guillotine, getting their vicarious rocks off at no danger to themselves !

While Schifty's little dog and pony show , look over there , a squirrel , runs its course, unreported by the corporate media , the FBI / DOJ have been fessing up to Fisa court irregularities and have agreed to list information obtained illegally and its uses. Mueller report now in the cross hairs !

'' The DOJ/FBI previously agreed to “sequester” all information and evidence received as an outcome of all four FISA warrants issued against Carter Page. Meaning, all material, in any court proceeding or subsequent secondary warrant on another target, application, filing, motion, prosecution or downstream use of the information gathered and obtained.

The DOJ and FBI stated they will now assemble all materials, from any location, that stemmed from the Carter Page FISA warrants. In essence, the FBI will now look and retrieve any evidence that stemmed as an outcome of the Carter Page FISA warrant. Some of this material *may* (perhaps likely) will be in the Special Counsel Mueller investigation.

[ie. a proverbial search for the fruit of a poisonous tree. Where is it?]

Once the sequestration has taken place, the DOJ will then be able to determine to the court what collateral impacts they have identified.

Worth noting in the second paragraph of the original order: “pending further review of the OIG report and the outcome of any investigations or litigation.” This was a statement made by the DOJ in response to the FISC. It is possible the ongoing investigation by U.S.

Author:  TheFrog [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Backwoodsman1 wrote:
Or the sans culottes , knitting furiously below the guillotine, getting their vicarious rocks off at no danger to themselves !

It's true. My only immediate concern is the disposition of the nuclear football. Slowly, one by one, Trump is replacing anyone with the tossle to stop him using it.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...

It's ironic. Bolton and his neo-coven is the closest thing to a deep state America has.

Author:  TheFrog [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Backwoodsman1 wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
BillW wrote:
Quote:
Well, we all know the senate isn't voting on the facts or the law, any more than the house did.


Nothing gets past you Jonesy.

I'm the Greek chorus.


Or the sans culottes , knitting furiously below the guillotine, getting their vicarious rocks off at no danger to themselves !

While Schifty's little dog and pony show , look over there , a squirrel , runs its course, unreported by the corporate media , the FBI / DOJ have been fessing up to Fisa court irregularities and have agreed to list information obtained illegally and its uses. Mueller report now in the cross hairs !

'' The DOJ/FBI previously agreed to “sequester” all information and evidence received as an outcome of all four FISA warrants issued against Carter Page. Meaning, all material, in any court proceeding or subsequent secondary warrant on another target, application, filing, motion, prosecution or downstream use of the information gathered and obtained.

The DOJ and FBI stated they will now assemble all materials, from any location, that stemmed from the Carter Page FISA warrants. In essence, the FBI will now look and retrieve any evidence that stemmed as an outcome of the Carter Page FISA warrant. Some of this material *may* (perhaps likely) will be in the Special Counsel Mueller investigation.

[ie. a proverbial search for the fruit of a poisonous tree. Where is it?]

Once the sequestration has taken place, the DOJ will then be able to determine to the court what collateral impacts they have identified.

Worth noting in the second paragraph of the original order: “pending further review of the OIG report and the outcome of any investigations or litigation.” This was a statement made by the DOJ in response to the FISC. It is possible the ongoing investigation by U.S.


Meaning that the angle is a technical one, not a challenge about the actual facts.

Of course, this is why there are laws and regulations to abide by and thankfully. But what I read is that the truthful nature of the information gathered isn't questioned here, rather the legality of the processes used to access such information.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

And where's Santa? Woody and Sen without Santa is like the holy trinity without Jesus.

Author:  TheFrog [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...

It's ironic. Bolton and his neo-coven is the closest thing to a deep state America has.


After Bannon who finally decided it wasn't God behind Trump's election and that he'd better jump the wagon before being taken to hell with the lot of them, another iconic neo-con is distancing himself from Trump.

The last ones remaining behind him are guys like Lindsay Graham who took it up their backside (in his case during the primaries) and now are willing to suck his stinking ccok... in other words, the worst of the worst of the swamp, those willing to compromise anything so long as they can stay in power.

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...

It's ironic. Bolton and his neo-coven is the closest thing to a deep state America has.


That, literally is the deep state. This is all about foreign policy.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

TheFrog wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...

It's ironic. Bolton and his neo-coven is the closest thing to a deep state America has.


After Bannon who finally decided it wasn't God behind Trump's election and that he'd better jump the wagon before being taken to hell with the lot of them, another iconic neo-con is distancing himself from Trump.

The last ones remaining behind him are guys like Lindsay Graham who took it up their backside (in his case during the primaries) and now are willing to suck his stinking ccok... in other words, the worst of the worst of the swamp, those willing to compromise anything so long as they can stay in power.


I have to say Lindsey Graham makes my skin crawl. He's a fcuking succubus.

Author:  The Man Without Fear [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...


At some point Trump will deny having ever met himself.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

The Man Without Fear wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/480207-bolton-raised-concerns-that-trump-did-favors-for-autocrats-book?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Bolton and his complicists going full out against Trump.


Now, first step is for Trump to call them liars. May be tomorrow, Trump will pretend he doesn't know Bolton.

And last step is to prevent Bolton's testimony under oath, just in case...


At some point Trump will deny having ever met himself.

:lol:

Author:  piquant [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
Or the sans culottes , knitting furiously below the guillotine, getting their vicarious rocks off at no danger to themselves !

It's true. My only immediate concern is the disposition of the nuclear football. Slowly, one by one, Trump is replacing anyone with the tossle to stop him using it.


Leaving aside I don't know what tossle means the people Trump is replacing he appointed, so it's a both a weird and convoluted system he's employing

Author:  Rinkals [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

UncleFB wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
As I intimated - Trump is guilty, (in the eyes of some beholders) no matter what.

No presumption of innocence extended, no burden of proof on accusers - an old time witch hunt. When are they breaking out the pitchforks ?


Surely it depends on whether asking a foreign power to investigate your political opponents by withholding military aid was a high crime or misdemeanor, as defined by the constitution? Are you saying it isn't, or that he didn't do it?


Of course it is and of course he is guilty of it. SON and his multi's I can understand but Wilsons Toffee is an attorney FFS.

:shock:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seriously?


He claims to be, certainly, although I think he said he was no longer practicing.

It's all very well to applaud Seneca's demi-droll attempts at contrarianism as entertaining, but it spurs on the various fawning Trumpsters to the point of gross indecency.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

piquant wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
Or the sans culottes , knitting furiously below the guillotine, getting their vicarious rocks off at no danger to themselves !

It's true. My only immediate concern is the disposition of the nuclear football. Slowly, one by one, Trump is replacing anyone with the tossle to stop him using it.


Leaving aside I don't know what tossle means the people Trump is replacing he appointed, so it's a both a weird and convoluted system he's employing

I think he started by appointing his A team, expecting them to be lickcspittles. Tossle is old Australian slang for a little boy's penis.

Author:  TheFrog [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

For my part, I believe Seneca is on a wind up. He is just enjoying himself here, while watching the Trump show in awe at what human stupidity can achieve.

Author:  piquant [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
Tossle is old Australian slang for a little boy's penis.


So basically used as say cojones would be in that context? (or cajones if you're as thick as Trump)

Author:  merry! [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

TheFrog wrote:
merry! wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
But. I thought Schiff HAD all the proof ?


Where did he say so?

he claimed to have 'overwhelming evidence'..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-schiff/schiff-focus-on-overwhelming-evidence-in-trump-impeachment-idUSKBN1YC0GP

we're still waiting though.


So, the rigorous attorney you are supposed to be seems to make inaccurate statements at times.... ALL the evidence not being overwhelming evidence of course.

But which decent lawyer or prosecutor would indulge in exaggerations and emphatic overstatement?

Now... why would an innocent President prohibit his staff from making statements under oaths if there is nothing wrong with his behavior?

Anyway, it seems that Bolton, the latest to jump the ship, is embarked on a crusade to discredit the man. May backfire though as people who voted Trump may perceive this as more of the swamp trying to swallow its next victim.

I've been called some things in my time here, but that's beyond the pale. :P

Author:  Backwoodsman1 [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

piquant wrote:
Bondi the one who took money from the now disbanded and disgraced Trump Foundation not to investigate Trump University, is that correct?

All the best people! Fill the swamp!


The one who just listed the numerous factual concerns raised by press and prosecutors into the Bidens and Burisma. You might find it instructive to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqmojRRqB0

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

TheFrog wrote:
For my part, I believe Seneca is on a wind up. He is just enjoying himself here, while watching the Trump show in awe at what human stupidity can achieve.


I'm certainly enjoying myself, and quite often I am on the windup. But I am mostly a political-philosophy type of guy, and like Tucker, a reformed neo-con / neo-liberal. I am onboard with what Trump is rather inchoately and ineptly at times trying to do. He's doing a pretty good job given his inexperience and his um, 'unique personal qualities'. I do not approve of progressives, and I do not approve of globalists, and Trump does a bang up job of driving both of those crowds completely insane. So he still has my support.

Author:  piquant [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Backwoodsman1 wrote:
piquant wrote:
Bondi the one who took money from the now disbanded and disgraced Trump Foundation not to investigate Trump University, is that correct?

All the best people! Fill the swamp!


The one who just listed the numerous factual concerns raised by press and prosecutors into the Bidens and Burisma. You might find it instructive to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqmojRRqB0



If she can take down Biden so the USA doesn't suffer an old man president I'd be happy with that. But whether Biden is guilty or not is irrelevant to the proceedings she's part of

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

piquant wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Tossle is old Australian slang for a little boy's penis.


So basically used as say cojones would be in that context? (or cajones if you're as thick as Trump)


Yes, although I like the London slang, 'Minerals'.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
merry! wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
But. I thought Schiff HAD all the proof ?


Where did he say so?

he claimed to have 'overwhelming evidence'..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-schiff/schiff-focus-on-overwhelming-evidence-in-trump-impeachment-idUSKBN1YC0GP

we're still waiting though.


So, the rigorous attorney you are supposed to be seems to make inaccurate statements at times.... ALL the evidence not being overwhelming evidence of course.

But which decent lawyer or prosecutor would indulge in exaggerations and emphatic overstatement?

Now... why would an innocent President prohibit his staff from making statements under oaths if there is nothing wrong with his behavior?

Anyway, it seems that Bolton, the latest to jump the ship, is embarked on a crusade to discredit the man. May backfire though as people who voted Trump may perceive this as more of the swamp trying to swallow its next victim.

I've been called some things in my time here, but that's beyond the pale. :P


:lol:

Calling people lawyers. Now that's not cricket.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

piquant wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
piquant wrote:
Bondi the one who took money from the now disbanded and disgraced Trump Foundation not to investigate Trump University, is that correct?

All the best people! Fill the swamp!


The one who just listed the numerous factual concerns raised by press and prosecutors into the Bidens and Burisma. You might find it instructive to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqmojRRqB0



If she can take down Biden so the USA doesn't suffer an old man president I'd be happy with that. But whether Biden is guilty or not is irrelevant to the proceedings she's part of


All the Dem contenders will be sunk by the Bloomberg.

Do you see what I did there?

Author:  piquant [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

6.Jones wrote:
piquant wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
piquant wrote:
Bondi the one who took money from the now disbanded and disgraced Trump Foundation not to investigate Trump University, is that correct?

All the best people! Fill the swamp!


The one who just listed the numerous factual concerns raised by press and prosecutors into the Bidens and Burisma. You might find it instructive to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqmojRRqB0



If she can take down Biden so the USA doesn't suffer an old man president I'd be happy with that. But whether Biden is guilty or not is irrelevant to the proceedings she's part of


All the Dem contenders will be sunk by the Bloomberg.

Do you see what I did there?


Suggest an old man president for all he'd be far superior to Trump

Author:  penguin [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

piquant wrote:

Suggest an old man president for all he'd be far superior to Trump


I'd take a dead man for President, weekend at Bernie-ing it, over Trump.

Author:  merry! [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.

Author:  BokJock [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Backwoodsman1 wrote:
piquant wrote:
Bondi the one who took money from the now disbanded and disgraced Trump Foundation not to investigate Trump University, is that correct?

All the best people! Fill the swamp!


The one who just listed the numerous factual concerns raised by press and prosecutors into the Bidens and Burisma. You might find it instructive to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqmojRRqB0


I am willing to concede that the creepy old fool and his son are guilty of everything you and Pammy are accusing them of.

That does not make Trump any less guilty of what he is accused of...

Author:  BokJock [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


I can't figure out why someone wrote that story.

what or who is zerohedge?

EDIT: the "article" was written by someone calling themselves Tyler Durden - I am an idiot for clicking on a link from Merry

Author:  merry! [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

BokJock wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


I can't figure out why someone wrote that story.

what or who is zerohedge?

the editor is tyler durden, so you know what the first rule is.

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


Bolton's probably going to deny this before the day is out. His lawyer and publishers are not happy. If he has any wriggle room on the content I reckon he'll take it. He won't want to be associated with the loser chuckle brothers, who are probably headed for the guillotine now.

Author:  merry! [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

BokJock wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


I can't figure out why someone wrote that story.

what or who is zerohedge?

EDIT: the "article" was written by someone calling themselves Tyler Durden - I am an idiot for clicking on a link from Merry

:lol:

breitbart better for you..?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/26/source-alexander-vindmans-brother-yevgeny-clears-publications-by-nsc-officials/

doesn't change the fact that those ukrainian twins are well dodgy..

Author:  merry! [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


Bolton's probably going to deny this before the day is out. His lawyer and publishers are not happy. If he has any wriggle room on the content I reckon he'll take it. He won't want to be associated with the loser chuckle brothers, who are probably headed for the guillotine now.

yep, while I can see Bolton wanting to have a dig at trump, I can't see him wanting to be seen as a man who betrayed the president.

too much of a patriot for that, I reckon.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

BokJock wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


I can't figure out why someone wrote that story.

what or who is zerohedge?

EDIT: the "article" was written by someone calling themselves Tyler Durden - I am an idiot for clicking on a link from Merry


Zerohedge is an alt.fruitcake financial conspiracy site. Like Breitbart for gold fetishists.

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
BokJock wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


I can't figure out why someone wrote that story.

what or who is zerohedge?

EDIT: the "article" was written by someone calling themselves Tyler Durden - I am an idiot for clicking on a link from Merry

:lol:

breitbart better for you..?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/26/source-alexander-vindmans-brother-yevgeny-clears-publications-by-nsc-officials/

doesn't change the fact that those ukrainian twins are well dodgy..


What the state dept needs to do is ban people from working on any continent in which they have even one grandparent born. They've been big on using people who speak the language or know some local people, but all that happens is you get hopelessly corrupted people like these clowns, who are executing their own policy based on some historical animus or ancient blood slight that is mostly completely incomprehensible to their peers or the American people, but means they are hopelessly compromised.

The modern USA is now a crazy cosmopolitan mix of people loosely calling themselves Americans, but in many ways resembles a back packer hostel with nukes, and lots of carpet baggers are scrambling for positions of influence so they can extract a revenge of some sort on their tribal enemies using the cover of the US military and statecraft.

If the fat brothers want to work in US National Security or diplomacy, send them to Peru or Angola. That Ambassador woman should have been in Tierra del Fuego or Yap.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


Bolton's probably going to deny this before the day is out. His lawyer and publishers are not happy. If he has any wriggle room on the content I reckon he'll take it. He won't want to be associated with the loser chuckle brothers, who are probably headed for the guillotine now.


Bolton and his investors are laughing their way to the bank. This is exactly the brouhaha they dreamt of.

Author:  6.Jones [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Seneca of the Night wrote:
the fat brothers

Seneca launches his bid for the 2024 presidency.

Author:  Seneca of the Night [ Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
what a coincidence.. :uhoh:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/guess-who-was-charge-reviewing-boltons-leaked-book-nsc

no doubt the leakers' accounts of what's inside the draft are as accurate as schifty's account of the phone call.


Bolton's probably going to deny this before the day is out. His lawyer and publishers are not happy. If he has any wriggle room on the content I reckon he'll take it. He won't want to be associated with the loser chuckle brothers, who are probably headed for the guillotine now.

yep, while I can see Bolton wanting to have a dig at trump, I can't see him wanting to be seen as a man who betrayed the president.

too much of a patriot for that, I reckon.


By Trump terms he didn't leave on that bad a terms. And Trump has been quite mild by his standards in the last day on Twitter. My suspicion is he tried to twist Trump's arms on war, tried again, Trump wouldn't budge, they agreed it wasn't working out, and that was that. Bolton was certainly pretty happy about the Solemani hit.

Page 2663 of 2814 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/