POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
Mick Mannock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

You want to play top trumps "Creepy Around Kids" between Trump and Biden?

Really?

I am not going to risk a ban to satisfy your weirdness, but you go ahead.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:15 pm You want to play top trumps "Creepy Around Kids" between Trump and Biden?

Really?

Sure.

Biden - a bunch of photos where he looks a bit creepy.

Trump - on record saying he pervs at teenage girls and would date his own daughter. Multiple accounts of him talking about how hot young girls are. Friends with Epstein. Also a bunch of photos where he looks a bit creepy.

Hmmmm, which one wins?
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

It’s a concern when people don’t see Trump’s faults - I assume it is because they also harbour those faults.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Kids.

Really young kids.

The videos are there. People see them.

That is it from me.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:50 pm It’s a concern when people don’t see Trump’s faults - I assume it is because they also harbour those faults.
Best not to go down that route unless you want the accusation returned about those who fail...

No, I will leave it there.
Short Man Syndrome

No, Trump is by far the worse human being of the two - it’s futile to mention any of Biden’s shortcomings as Trump has them all beat. It’s only a strange kind of derangement over Trump which causes his followers to ignore the fact that he is absolute pond life.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:51 pm Kids.

Really young kids.

The videos are there. People see them.

That is it from me.
Yeah, there are plenty of videos and photos of him looking a bit creepy around kids. But that's the full extent of the 'evidence' against him, whereas there is much more substantial evidence of Trump perving at teenage girls (like, y'know him admitting it on the radio).

So while perhaps the allegations (such as they are, other than some youtube propaganda, there's not really any actual allegations) against Biden are for a more serious crime, the allegations against Trump are far more plausible.
wamberal

Post by wamberal »

Town Hall for Biden coming up in an hour or two. A defining moment in the campaign, I reckon. All he has to do is stand up and speak coherent English and he will romp it in.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

wamberal wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:32 pm Town Hall for Biden coming up in an hour or two. A defining moment in the campaign, I reckon. All he has to do is stand up and speak coherent English and he will romp it in.
Completely agree. He actually only has to stand and not say anything stupid and he wins
merry!

Post by merry! »

y' know, maaaaan....the thing
af73

Post by af73 »

Trump has two tweets already drafted, probably in CAPS.

Either Sleepy Joe didn't know where he was and needs a drug test. Or he was given softball questions by fake news CNN.
"Nobody has ever been treated more unfairly in televised town halls than me. Ever, except possibly Abraham Lincoln...when he wasn't wearing his hat" :roll:

45 US Presidents. Take out FDR and Lincoln, how many do you reckon Trump would get?
Presidents Person, Woman, Man, Camera and TV perhaps?
DOB

Post by DOB »

I think he'd recognize Obama.

Unless you subbed in a photo of Tiger Woods instead as a trick.
merry!

Post by merry! »

DOB wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:23 am I think he'd recognize Obama.

Unless you subbed in a photo of Tiger Woods instead as a trick.
thing is....would biden?
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:15 pm You want to play top trumps "Creepy Around Kids" between Trump and Biden?

Really?

No, I'm pointing out that no matter how creepy Biden might be, and that even if every conjecture about him is true, the evidence would suggest he's still less creepy than Trump. By a considerable amount.

Weirdness would be pointing out Biden's faults, or perceived faults in many cases, while ignoring that Trump has all of those in much greater abundance.
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

The town hall is a drive in. Weird times.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

I remember reading Animal Farm and about the Soviets, and how many ridiculous lies that can be believed. I thought poor people of the Soviet Union they had no chance, no free media, no education, living kn a bubble. What chance did they have to know better?

Fast forward to 2020. Trump supporters have taken Donald's shortcomings and lumped it on Biden.
Biden is now a pervert, in cognitive decline and a racist instead of Trump. People just believe it, totally forgetting what they previously knew ofthe situation.

Future generations will look back at us like we now look at North Koreans, Soviets, McCarthysim era etc.
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

CrazyIslander, you can see from the outside looking in how it might have been hard for the poor soviet. Understanding that situation, do you know why the right talks of red pills?
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Regardless of whether you agree with his policies or not, that town hall is gonna make the "Biden has dementia" narrative harder to push.
Short Man Syndrome

I think you overestimate Team Neckbeard if you think a little thing like 'proof' and 'facts' will cause their narrative to deviate.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:22 am I think you overestimate Team Neckbeard if you think a little thing like 'proof' and 'facts' will cause their narrative to deviate.
I didn't say they'd stop, just that it will be hard to make it stick.
Zico

Post by Zico »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:51 am CrazyIslander, you can see from the outside looking in how it might have been hard for the poor soviet. Understanding that situation, do you know why the right talks of red pills?
They're share holders in Purdue Pharma?

..or they're feckin idiots.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Really?

In the 1992 recording, a 46-year-old Trump asks a little girl if she’s going to go up an escalator. Then Trump turns to the camera and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”
Dani Bostick, a counselor and advocate who specializes in child abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence, and trauma counseling.

Bostick feels Trump’s comments rise to the level of sexualizing children. “The kind of language he uses to describe children in sexual ways is very dangerous,” she said.

Bostick emphasized that she couldn’t speculate on whether Trump could actually be a pedophile, noting that “not all people who sexualize children are pedophiles, but all pedophiles sexualize children.” So when public figures talk this way about children, she said, it definitely enables people who are pedophiles. And that puts children at real risk of harm.

“Even if this language is just [Trump’s] way of joking around, an offender could listen to that and feel some sense of solace and comfort. And then minimize what he's doing by saying, ‘Oh, hey, look, this person in a position of power thinks this way. What I’m doing is okay and normal. Everybody talks this way; everybody thinks this way.’”

The Trump campaign did not respond to Vox’s request for comment.
Here are other examples of Trump’s troubling remarks about children or teenagers:
The Los Angeles Times unearthed this wire brief from the Chicago Tribune in December 1992, the same year the escalator video was taken.

After watching a youth choir sing carols, Trump asked two of the girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, who again was 46 at the time, said, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you.”
Here’s Trump imagining what his daughter Tiffany’s breasts might look like when she grows up. Tiffany was 1 year old at the time.
“She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet,” Trump said, miming a pair of breasts over his own chest, “but time will tell.”
Trump on the “beautiful” 12-year-old Paris Hilton, and her later sex tape
In 2003, Trump told shock-jock radio host Howard Stern that when he met Paris Hilton when she was 12, he noticed that she was “beautiful”:

Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but is in actuality very beautiful is Paris Hilton. I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’ At 12, I wasn’t interested … but she was beautiful.
On the campaign trail, Trump called a little girl “beautiful” 7 times and tried to kiss her ON THE MOUTH before she pulled away
Zico

Post by Zico »

The Orange Scumbag is a self confessed sex offender.

Pee tapes are nothing, as proven by the acceptance of his behaviour above.

What could Putin have on him to behave in such a fearful and subservient way?

Can you guess what it is yet?
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

Just when you thought corona was making 2020 the worst year ever, the Zicovirus makes a return.
Zico

Post by Zico »

AnkleTap wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:40 am Just when you thought corona was making 2020 the worst year ever, the Zicovirus makes a return.
Want a hug princess?
robmatic

Post by robmatic »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 am Regardless of whether you agree with his policies or not, that town hall is gonna make the "Biden has dementia" narrative harder to push.
The narrative doesn't actually have to have any basis in reality for Trump supporters though. They just have to want to believe it.
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

Zico wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:49 am Want a hug princess?
Im good thanks. You have been gone for ages. Checking in for the election shitfighting?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Newsome wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:14 am Why doesn't Biden just say "our boys, your grandfathers, didn't sacrifice their lives so a bunch of commie owned politicians can destroy our freedom and momma's apple pie."

He'd win in a landslide.
Yet he doesn't
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

If you removed all the “red states”, America have virtually no hurricane deaths.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 am Regardless of whether you agree with his policies or not, that town hall is gonna make the "Biden has dementia" narrative harder to push.
He was pretty decent TBF.

I particularly liked his suggestion that a potato farmer should manage her chicken poo better.
piquant

Post by piquant »

If you discount the states there's no unemployment or disease, and Trump wouldn't have to shake any disgusting people by the hand (and it's reported he did say hand)
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

robmatic wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:11 am
The narrative doesn't actually have to have any basis in reality for Trump supporters though. They just have to want to believe it.
Yeah, but Trump's base isn't enough to win.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:34 am

I particularly liked his suggestion that a potato farmer should manage her chicken poo better.
Looking forward to your critique of Trump's next public address....
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

P in VG wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:21 am
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:34 am

Looking forward to your critique of Trump's next public address....
You are very sweet.

Thank you
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

I haven't seen any of these Biden photos Mick. Is there a special site where you can look at that type of thing?
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

EverReady wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:57 pm I haven't seen any of these Biden photos Mick. Is there a special site where you can look at that type of thing?
Seneca's dark corners of the web?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

EverReady wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:57 pm I haven't seen any of these Biden photos Mick. Is there a special site where you can look at that type of thing?
What sort of thing?
piquant

Post by piquant »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:51 am
robmatic wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:11 am
Yeah, but Trump's base isn't enough to win.
Even if there's a huge effort to suppress the vote?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

A "steal the election" post.

Both sides will be making that accusation.
Short Man Syndrome

Seriously - what the fuck is wrong with the useless orange wanker?

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/ ... 35297?s=20

I maintain that he's the only human on the planet who could hold the post of PotUS and still only harbour delusions of grandeur.