POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:51 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:17 pm I could have added "predator" comments, or referenced Kevin Cooper, hypocrisy over cannabis jailing, or eulogies for Clansmen.

There is lots I could have added.
I was thinking more of your recent bitch about supporters of an openly racist president being called racist on PR to be honest.
I would not accuse you of being interested in touching children because you support a candidate who makes a habit of it.
No but you'd have to be some kind of low life scum to support a candidate like that. IMO
And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?
Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

DOB wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:58 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:45 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm All we need is Hunter Biden to tell us they’re fake. Seems simple.
I can only assume the issue is with how the emails are obtained rather than the veracity of the emails.

Same as 2016. The dems dont like their dirty laundry being aired out.
The key “email” is a screenshot jpeg of an email, that doesn’t include identifier data, and that refers to a meeting that nobody has any record of ever having taken place. The veracity of the emails is absolutely in question.

A meeting we do know took place was when Don Jr, Jared, and Manafort met with Russian government officials in Trump Tower in 2016 and discussed information the Russians might have on Hillary. But there was no collusion.


All they need to do is say “ some of the emails are faked”
User avatar
Newsome
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Newsome »

Image
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:58 pm
towny wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:43 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm All we need is Hunter Biden to tell us they’re fake. Seems simple.
Why? Are you so easily distracted? Why is it you guys want to talk about the kids anyway? Is it a strategy to drag Biden into the gutter where you all live? Trump’s family are not good citizens, yet Biden is staying on the high road and he’s 10 points ahead. 27 million Americans have already voted. Hopefully Biden stays focused and doesn’t go off chasing squirrels like you nutjobs.
It's important the racists and the scumbags have something to hold onto at this difficult time


And you and friends are doing this admirably......

Thanks for your honesty.
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Newsome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:11 pm Image


New some says “ I’ve lost the argument “
User avatar
Newsome
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Newsome »

The horror.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
Not good enough.
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:18 pm
Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
Not good enough.
I’d grab Anons pussy.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:18 pm And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?
Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
Not good enough.
TBF Mick I couldn't really give a toss if it's not good enough for you. If you knowing i'm born in the UK tell me to go back to my own country I would call you a racist and I would be right
User avatar
merry!
Posts: 7243
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: emmerdale

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by merry! »

good to see the weirdos are either in denial (process crimes, lol) or flapping. :nod:

this story is gonna drip right through till election day, and since getting the vote out is the name of the game this year..
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:27 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:18 pm And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?
Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
Not good enough.
TBF Mick I couldn't really give a toss if it's not good enough for you. If you knowing i'm born in the UK tell me to go back to my own country I would call you a racist and I would be right
Not good enough. I don't care where you were born, what ethnicity you claim, or what slurs you wish to make.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:27 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:18 pm And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?
Being black in the UK and having had a lifetime of putting up with those same kind of comments Trump makes.
Not good enough.
TBF Mick I couldn't really give a toss if it's not good enough for you. If you knowing i'm born in the UK tell me to go back to my own country I would call you a racist and I would be right
Not good enough. I don't care where you were born, what ethnicity you claim, or what slurs you wish to make.
I'm not making any slurs. Trump told four non white congresswomen to go back to their own countries even though he knew three of them were born in America. I called him out as racist for that and your response was

"And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?"
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 32135
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by EverReady »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:06 pm
EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 pm Micks back :lol:
For a bit.

In the meantime, here is your preferred candidate being as creepy as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjgbAN_SaHg

Perhaps he is the child-touchers child toucher.

Perhaps.
Nobody cares bro
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

"And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?"

Good question.

I have no more right than you to decide.
You have no more right than other black people to make that decision either.
And guess what, not all agree with you.

Although you possibly have a slur to use towards those who disagree with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyV1HDPUJk
Last edited by Mick Mannock on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 32135
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by EverReady »

That is deep man
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:45 pm "And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?"

Good question.

I have no more right than you to decide.
You have no more right than other black people to make that decision either.
And guess what, not all agree with you.
That wasn't a general question though was it you disingenuous prick. That question you asked was in response to me calling trump out for a specific comment. And as I said that was a comment I've had levelled at me plenty of times.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:54 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:45 pm "And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?"

Good question.

I have no more right than you to decide.
You have no more right than other black people to make that decision either.
And guess what, not all agree with you.
That wasn't a general question though was it you disingenuous prick. That question you asked was in response to me calling trump out for a specific comment. And as I said that was a comment I've had levelled at me plenty of times.
You don't get to say who is and who isn't racist any more than any other black person.

You are simply a narcissistic twat.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:58 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:54 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:45 pm "And what qualifies you to decide who is and who isn't racist?"

Good question.

I have no more right than you to decide.
You have no more right than other black people to make that decision either.
And guess what, not all agree with you.
That wasn't a general question though was it you disingenuous prick. That question you asked was in response to me calling trump out for a specific comment. And as I said that was a comment I've had levelled at me plenty of times.
You don't get to say who is and who isn't racist any more than any other black person.

You are simply a narcissistic twat.
Where have I said I have more right than anyone else to call Trump out as racist for his obviously racist comments. You asked me a question and I told you of my experiences of the exact same racist comments. Now you are claiming that is me saying I have more rights than anyone else to make that judgement.

Is that supposed to be a trap :lol:
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

As I wrote, narcissist
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

That’s the greatest bit of whitesplaining I’ve ever witnessed, Mick.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:08 pm That’s the greatest bit of whitesplaining I’ve ever witnessed, Mick.
WTF does that even mean?

That I can point out that anon does not own exclusive black-rights to deciding if Trump, and by extension those that support him are racists?
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
No I didn't.

His perspective is whatever his perspective is. I do not dispute his lived experience.

I pointed out that not everyone agrees with him about Trump, and that there are also black people who disagree.

He does not get to claim truths on the basis of skin colour. He does not get to dismiss the opinions of other black people. He has no right to do that.
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

RIP roaring irons Anon. I’d snog u right now
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”


Mick has been told many times that Being in a mixed race relationship gives him no insight and in fact he’s a racist.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”


Mick has been told many times that Being in a mixed race relationship gives him no insight and in fact he’s a racist.
And some people have suggested that I am lying about having a black wife.

Anon, has that many multis, we can only take his word as to his ethnicity.

As it happens I will take his word.
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

I would postulate that anyone trying to argue against Trump being racist is either monumentally duplicitous, dumb or racist themselves. I don’t think that is too controversial a position to take, considering that Trump has a wiki page dedicated to his racial remarks and actions.
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”


Mick has been told many times that Being in a mixed race relationship gives him no insight and in fact he’s a racist.
And some people have suggested that I am lying about having a black wife.

Anon, has that many multis, we can only take his word as to his ethnicity.

As it happens I will take his word.

He’s always been so. And West Ham
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:27 pm I would postulate that anyone trying to argue against Trump being racist is either monumentally duplicitous, dumb or racist themselves. I don’t think that is too controversial a position to take, considering that Trump has a wiki page dedicated to his racial remarks and actions.
And therefore anyone who enables Biden is a traitor to America, and prepared to see America sell itself out to Chinese interests. And also cares little for the protection of children.

I also think that anyone enabling Harris is prepared to see increased black incarceration.

I don't think that is too controversial a position to take
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:33 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:27 pm I would postulate that anyone trying to argue against Trump being racist is either monumentally duplicitous, dumb or racist themselves. I don’t think that is too controversial a position to take, considering that Trump has a wiki page dedicated to his racial remarks and actions.
And therefore anyone who enables Biden is a traitor to America, and prepared to see America sell itself out to Chinese interests. And also cares little for the protection of children.

I also think that anyone enabling Harris is prepared to see increased black incarceration.

I don't think that is too controversial a position to take
Deflection, whataboutery AND a strawman argument all at once. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3335
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Salient »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:22 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
No I didn't.

His perspective is whatever his perspective is. I do not dispute his lived experience.

I pointed out that not everyone agrees with him about Trump, and that there are also black people who disagree.

He does not get to claim truths on the basis of skin colour. He does not get to dismiss the opinions of other black people. He has no right to do that.
Late to this particular stupid, but are you essentially saying that Trump wasn't racist in his comments to the four Senators?
bimboman
Posts: 66052
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:35 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:33 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:27 pm I would postulate that anyone trying to argue against Trump being racist is either monumentally duplicitous, dumb or racist themselves. I don’t think that is too controversial a position to take, considering that Trump has a wiki page dedicated to his racial remarks and actions.
And therefore anyone who enables Biden is a traitor to America, and prepared to see America sell itself out to Chinese interests. And also cares little for the protection of children.

I also think that anyone enabling Harris is prepared to see increased black incarceration.

I don't think that is too controversial a position to take
Deflection, whataboutery AND a strawman argument all at once. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.


You should show some respect to be honest.
User avatar
puku
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by puku »

Mr Mike wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:20 pm
BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:06 am fudge me...look at this moron

https://www.businessinsider.com/georgia ... y-2020-10
A heart warming picture of unbridled joy and unity, beautiful.

Makes me long for for Peach Cobbler.
Ah, the mythical Georgia peach. They should have gone with the loblolly pine on the license plate.

If Vern is angling for a post in the next Trump administration he's going to be very disappointed.

ps Ben Sasse has a smile on his face this morning...Altuve can get use to wearing his platform shoes again.
User avatar
puku
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:53 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
towny wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:43 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm All we need is Hunter Biden to tell us they’re fake. Seems simple.
Why? Are you so easily distracted? Why is it you guys want to talk about the kids anyway? Is it a strategy to drag Biden into the gutter where you all live? Trump’s family are not good citizens, yet Biden is staying on the high road and he’s 10 points ahead. 27 million Americans have already voted. Hopefully Biden stays focused and doesn’t go off chasing squirrels like you nutjobs.
Hunters a crack smoking scum bag but you're right that's not the issue.

The issue is whether Joe Biden used his position to help him, and to what extent.
If a similar (although it would not be suppressed) report came out about Trump, he would not be given the benefit of the doubt.

The weirdos would say something along the lines of "well I believe it because Trump has form. He called Mexicans rapists, and sexually abused a poor woman who makes a living being bum-f**ked for money."
Speaking of weird...
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Salient wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:36 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:22 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
No I didn't.

His perspective is whatever his perspective is. I do not dispute his lived experience.

I pointed out that not everyone agrees with him about Trump, and that there are also black people who disagree.

He does not get to claim truths on the basis of skin colour. He does not get to dismiss the opinions of other black people. He has no right to do that.
Late to this particular stupid, but are you essentially saying that Trump wasn't racist in his comments to the four Senators?
He might well have been.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

puku wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:53 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
towny wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:43 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm All we need is Hunter Biden to tell us they’re fake. Seems simple.
Why? Are you so easily distracted? Why is it you guys want to talk about the kids anyway? Is it a strategy to drag Biden into the gutter where you all live? Trump’s family are not good citizens, yet Biden is staying on the high road and he’s 10 points ahead. 27 million Americans have already voted. Hopefully Biden stays focused and doesn’t go off chasing squirrels like you nutjobs.
Hunters a crack smoking scum bag but you're right that's not the issue.

The issue is whether Joe Biden used his position to help him, and to what extent.
If a similar (although it would not be suppressed) report came out about Trump, he would not be given the benefit of the doubt.

The weirdos would say something along the lines of "well I believe it because Trump has form. He called Mexicans rapists, and sexually abused a poor woman who makes a living being bum-f**ked for money."
Speaking of weird...
You announced yourself beautifully. And accurately.

WTF do you think Stormy Daniels did for a living?
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 38521
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:22 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
No I didn't.

His perspective is whatever his perspective is. I do not dispute his lived experience.

I pointed out that not everyone agrees with him about Trump, and that there are also black people who disagree.

He does not get to claim truths on the basis of skin colour. He does not get to dismiss the opinions of other black people. He has no right to do that.
I didn't dismiss anyone's opinion black or white. You fucking dickhead :lol: :lol:
User avatar
puku
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:51 pm
puku wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:49 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:53 pm
New Guy 2 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
towny wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:43 pm

Why? Are you so easily distracted? Why is it you guys want to talk about the kids anyway? Is it a strategy to drag Biden into the gutter where you all live? Trump’s family are not good citizens, yet Biden is staying on the high road and he’s 10 points ahead. 27 million Americans have already voted. Hopefully Biden stays focused and doesn’t go off chasing squirrels like you nutjobs.
Hunters a crack smoking scum bag but you're right that's not the issue.

The issue is whether Joe Biden used his position to help him, and to what extent.
If a similar (although it would not be suppressed) report came out about Trump, he would not be given the benefit of the doubt.

The weirdos would say something along the lines of "well I believe it because Trump has form. He called Mexicans rapists, and sexually abused a poor woman who makes a living being bum-f**ked for money."
Speaking of weird...
You announced yourself beautifully. And accurately.

WTF do you think Stormy Daniels did for a living?
Ms Daniels never claimed Trump sexually abused her you dullard. Unless of course having unsatisfying sex is abuse in your mind.
Last edited by puku on Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 22646
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:57 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:22 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm Essentially, you have just told Anon: “just because you are black, does not mean you are entitled to a black person’s perspective”
No I didn't.

His perspective is whatever his perspective is. I do not dispute his lived experience.

I pointed out that not everyone agrees with him about Trump, and that there are also black people who disagree.

He does not get to claim truths on the basis of skin colour. He does not get to dismiss the opinions of other black people. He has no right to do that.
I didn't dismiss anyone's opinion black or white. You fucking dickhead :lol: :lol:
It is exactly what you do, you arrogant narcissist
Post Reply