POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
Hong Kong

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Hong Kong »

wamberal99

Post by wamberal99 »

Rugby2023 wrote: Not if he keeps taking action on the border, wall, immigration etc. It doesn't really matter what comes out of Mueller's witch-hunt (within reason) provided Trump has the American people behind him. As Ann Coulter astutely pointed out, they'll fight for him as long as he fights for them and the issues that matter to them.
Except that he doesn't "have the American people behind him". He never did. He had a minority of a minority.

I am not a citizen, but I would betthat the cost of health care, for one, is of much greater importance to many more people. Then again, I might not be as astute as Ann Coulter.
houtkabouter

Post by houtkabouter »

Or as cute as Ann Coulter ...

If you’re into wide-mouthed shevil hellbitches like Sen...
fishfoodie

Post by fishfoodie »

argus wrote:A policeman was killed this week by an illegal alien and Trump is already all over this.
Is he sending; 'thoughts & prayers', just like he did for all those murdered school children, killed, because he's backed the NRA ?
easyray

Post by easyray »

Rugby2023 wrote: Not if he keeps taking action on the border, wall, immigration etc. It doesn't really matter what comes out of Mueller's witch-hunt (within reason) provided Trump has the American people behind him.
So you think the investigation of a corrupt arsehole is a 'witch hunt'? It's a legitimate investigation into the affairs of someone who holds high office and who got to his position by bullshit, corruption, Russian sponsorship and other illegal methods.

Pretty much the same way the leave EU campaign in the UK got their results.
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

tbf, a witch hunt might be appropriate in this case.

Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Seems Trump's NJ golf club was naughty. Hired illegal immigrants... and provided them with false IDs and social security numbers.

Have we reached peak froth yet? :|
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Flockwitt wrote: Have we reached peak froth yet? :|
You want peak froth? Look to the snowflake side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnUfAQk0GY
waguser

Post by waguser »

Flockwitt wrote:Seems Trump's NJ golf club was naughty. Hired illegal immigrants... and provided them with false IDs and social security numbers.

Have we reached peak froth yet? :|
:lol:

Peak Trump

An absolute fvcking scoundrel
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Uthikoloshe wrote:

I opened it x(

What a prize prick. Who knows what he said or did prior to starting to record. And then thinks he's some kind of smart arse actually making a point simply because he's successfully tweaked somebody's buttons. Not something we'd ever see here of course.
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Flockwitt wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

I opened it x(

What a prize prick. Who knows what he said or did prior to starting to record. And then thinks he's some kind of smart arse actually making a point simply because he's successfully tweaked somebody's buttons. Not something we'd ever see here of course.
The guys a dick for something that may have happened off camera, vs the guy who was a dick, caught on camera. Anyway, employee sacked and into meme heaven.

Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:

I opened it x(

The guys a dick for something that may have happened off camera, vs the guy who was a dick, caught on camera. Anyway, employee sacked and into meme heaven.

No, the guys just a dick.
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Deplorables everywhere. Peak frothing achieved.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

:lol: still waiting to see if Trump does or doesn't go down on Mueller's report fall out, now there'll be a whipping frenzy either which way.
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

:nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Uthikoloshe wrote::nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.
I think the House would be silly to try to dislodge Trump before Mueller's report come out (estimated to be mid-February).

I suppose there is a very real possibility that he may start barking at the moon, given the way he seems to have gone off the rails since Cohen's made his deal, but short of any need arising from the mental stability of someone who can command a Nuclear Armageddon, I think they should wait until then.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Talking about mental instability, I was silly enough to actually listen to a Fox discussion group where Pelosi was just described as 'certifiably insane' for her comments on the border wall.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Rinkals wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote::nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.
I think the House would be silly to try to dislodge Trump before Mueller's report come out (estimated to be mid-February).

I suppose there is a very real possibility that he may start barking at the moon, given the way he seems to have gone off the rails since Cohen's made his deal, but short of any need arising from the mental stability of someone who can command a Nuclear Armageddon, I think they should wait until then.
Not sure about that schedule if that company that's fighting a subpoena in the supreme court is involved in a final report.
Sinkers

Post by Sinkers »

Ted.

Post by Ted. »

That really is a sad state of affairs. I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Ted. wrote: I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:
No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote: I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:
No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

That's a quote from Trump... not a statement of fact.
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

Im not walking unless the umpire gives it.
shanky

Post by shanky »

However, lawyers for the girl's father clarified reports attributed to Homeland Security that has said Jakelin had not eaten or had any water for several days while crossing the desert before the border patrol took her into custody.

Related Article: Guatemalan girl's family wants to know: Was Jakelin's death in US custody preventable?
"Jakelin's father took care of Jakelin -- made sure she was fed and had sufficient water," the statement said. "She had not suffered from a lack of water or food prior to approaching the border."
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

tbh I'm mildly surprised that there is even one person left who is willing to blindly believe what Donald Trump claims.

Post by 4071 »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

Yeah, you can go back to the pavilion. He's lying.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

Your behaviour has become increasingly cunt-like of late. Do you want to share?.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

shanky wrote:
However, lawyers for the girl's father clarified reports attributed to Homeland Security that has said Jakelin had not eaten or had any water for several days while crossing the desert before the border patrol took her into custody.

Related Article: Guatemalan girl's family wants to know: Was Jakelin's death in US custody preventable?
"Jakelin's father took care of Jakelin -- made sure she was fed and had sufficient water," the statement said. "She had not suffered from a lack of water or food prior to approaching the border."

Let's say that wasn't true, that Trump was correct. Homeland security is either under-resourced, is ill prepared or simply doesn't give a shit for the people it detains. I imagine it is one or a combination of the first two.
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

I see Trump is quoting the racist Chinatown fox guy as proof it is a witch hunt. Finally the definitive source I needed to start believing the Donald.

Also, tweeting about the kids is plum behaviour. He is an awful person
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.
ManInTheBar

Post by ManInTheBar »

Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.
Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

Reducing politics to pantomime is where this Presidency is at*

*seen from the other side of The Pond - apologies if seems patronising to those in the US
Masterji

Post by Masterji »

The prediction of Trump's demise has been predicted for 2 years and he is still there. The cuunt has a base of 40% and they will support him even if he​ kills there own family members. Muellers report will have nothing that his base can't muddy with lies. If I was a betting man this haraami Will win in 2020.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

ManInTheBar wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

*seen from the other side of The Pond - apologies if seems patronising to those in the US
Nearly half of them voted for him
ManInTheBar

Post by ManInTheBar »

Anonymous. wrote:
ManInTheBar wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

Nearly half of them voted for him
A pedant writes: nearly half of those who voted, voted for him

That was my point, sort of. I have taken to heart some comment that we Europeans are eager to express an opinion on American politics in a way that would appear arrogant if the reverse was true.
argus

Post by argus »

fishfoodie wrote:
argus wrote:A policeman was killed this week by an illegal alien and Trump is already all over this.
Is he sending; 'thoughts & prayers', just like he did for all those murdered school children, killed, because he's backed the NRA ?
It is a paradox for Trump as the policeman was also an immigrant
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Uthikoloshe wrote:
No no of course not.

You're actually quoting his twitter feed... :uhoh:

What's next, a pithy meme about the #schumershutdown?
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Uthikoloshe wrote:I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.
Face Before Wicket
Uthikoloshe

Post by Uthikoloshe »

Sandstorm wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.
Face Before Wicket
Tokoloshes are very short.
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Word :lol: