Planet Rugby Forum
https://forum.planetrugby.com/

POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
https://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72244
Page 2139 of 2676

Author:  Hong Kong [ Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Image

Author:  wamberal99 [ Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Rugby2023 wrote:
Not if he keeps taking action on the border, wall, immigration etc. It doesn't really matter what comes out of Mueller's witch-hunt (within reason) provided Trump has the American people behind him. As Ann Coulter astutely pointed out, they'll fight for him as long as he fights for them and the issues that matter to them.


Except that he doesn't "have the American people behind him". He never did. He had a minority of a minority.


I am not a citizen, but I would betthat the cost of health care, for one, is of much greater importance to many more people. Then again, I might not be as astute as Ann Coulter.

Author:  houtkabouter [ Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Or as cute as Ann Coulter ...


If you’re into wide-mouthed shevil hellbitches like Sen...

Author:  fishfoodie [ Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

argus wrote:
A policeman was killed this week by an illegal alien and Trump is already all over this.


Is he sending; 'thoughts & prayers', just like he did for all those murdered school children, killed, because he's backed the NRA ?

Author:  easyray [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Rugby2023 wrote:
Not if he keeps taking action on the border, wall, immigration etc. It doesn't really matter what comes out of Mueller's witch-hunt (within reason) provided Trump has the American people behind him.


So you think the investigation of a corrupt arsehole is a 'witch hunt'? It's a legitimate investigation into the affairs of someone who holds high office and who got to his position by bullshit, corruption, Russian sponsorship and other illegal methods.

Pretty much the same way the leave EU campaign in the UK got their results.

Author:  Fat Old Git [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

tbf, a witch hunt might be appropriate in this case.

Image

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Seems Trump's NJ golf club was naughty. Hired illegal immigrants... and provided them with false IDs and social security numbers.

Have we reached peak froth yet? :|

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Flockwitt wrote:
Have we reached peak froth yet? :|

You want peak froth? Look to the snowflake side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnUfAQk0GY

Author:  waguser [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Flockwitt wrote:
Seems Trump's NJ golf club was naughty. Hired illegal immigrants... and provided them with false IDs and social security numbers.

Have we reached peak froth yet? :|


:lol:

Peak Trump

An absolute fvcking scoundrel

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Have we reached peak froth yet? :|

You want peak froth? Look to the snowflake side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnUfAQk0GY

I opened it x(

What a prize prick. Who knows what he said or did prior to starting to record. And then thinks he's some kind of smart arse actually making a point simply because he's successfully tweaked somebody's buttons. Not something we'd ever see here of course.

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Flockwitt wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Have we reached peak froth yet? :|

You want peak froth? Look to the snowflake side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnUfAQk0GY

I opened it x(

What a prize prick. Who knows what he said or did prior to starting to record. And then thinks he's some kind of smart arse actually making a point simply because he's successfully tweaked somebody's buttons. Not something we'd ever see here of course.

The guys a dick for something that may have happened off camera, vs the guy who was a dick, caught on camera. Anyway, employee sacked and into meme heaven.

Image

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Have we reached peak froth yet? :|

You want peak froth? Look to the snowflake side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnUfAQk0GY

I opened it x(

What a prize prick. Who knows what he said or did prior to starting to record. And then thinks he's some kind of smart arse actually making a point simply because he's successfully tweaked somebody's buttons. Not something we'd ever see here of course.

The guys a dick for something that may have happened off camera, vs the guy who was a dick, caught on camera. Anyway, employee sacked and into meme heaven.

Image

No, the guys just a dick.

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Deplorables everywhere. Peak frothing achieved.

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

:lol: still waiting to see if Trump does or doesn't go down on Mueller's report fall out, now there'll be a whipping frenzy either which way.

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

:nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.

Author:  Rinkals [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
:nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.

I think the House would be silly to try to dislodge Trump before Mueller's report come out (estimated to be mid-February).

I suppose there is a very real possibility that he may start barking at the moon, given the way he seems to have gone off the rails since Cohen's made his deal, but short of any need arising from the mental stability of someone who can command a Nuclear Armageddon, I think they should wait until then.

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Talking about mental instability, I was silly enough to actually listen to a Fox discussion group where Pelosi was just described as 'certifiably insane' for her comments on the border wall.

Author:  Flockwitt [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Rinkals wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
:nod: Jan 1st the dems take over the house then we can all lose our collective minds. I think he will finish his term, dont think he will get another.

I think the House would be silly to try to dislodge Trump before Mueller's report come out (estimated to be mid-February).

I suppose there is a very real possibility that he may start barking at the moon, given the way he seems to have gone off the rails since Cohen's made his deal, but short of any need arising from the mental stability of someone who can command a Nuclear Armageddon, I think they should wait until then.

Not sure about that schedule if that company that's fighting a subpoena in the supreme court is involved in a final report.

Author:  Sinkers [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Classy as ever:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/29/donald-trump-blames-democrats-parents-young-migrants-deaths/

Author:  Ted. [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Sinkers wrote:


That really is a sad state of affairs. I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

Author:  Slim 293 [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."



That's a quote from Trump... not a statement of fact.

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."



That's a quote from Trump... not a statement of fact.

:lol:

Image

Im not walking unless the umpire gives it.

Author:  shanky [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Quote:
However, lawyers for the girl's father clarified reports attributed to Homeland Security that has said Jakelin had not eaten or had any water for several days while crossing the desert before the border patrol took her into custody.

Related Article: Guatemalan girl's family wants to know: Was Jakelin's death in US custody preventable?
"Jakelin's father took care of Jakelin -- made sure she was fed and had sufficient water," the statement said. "She had not suffered from a lack of water or food prior to approaching the border."

Author:  Turbogoat [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."


tbh I'm mildly surprised that there is even one person left who is willing to blindly believe what Donald Trump claims.

Author:  4071 [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."



That's a quote from Trump... not a statement of fact.

:lol:

Image

Im not walking unless the umpire gives it.


Yeah, you can go back to the pavilion. He's lying.

Author:  Ted. [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Slim 293 wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."



That's a quote from Trump... not a statement of fact.

:lol:

Image

Im not walking unless the umpire gives it.


Your behaviour has become increasingly cunt-like of late. Do you want to share?.

Author:  Ted. [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

shanky wrote:
Quote:
However, lawyers for the girl's father clarified reports attributed to Homeland Security that has said Jakelin had not eaten or had any water for several days while crossing the desert before the border patrol took her into custody.

Related Article: Guatemalan girl's family wants to know: Was Jakelin's death in US custody preventable?
"Jakelin's father took care of Jakelin -- made sure she was fed and had sufficient water," the statement said. "She had not suffered from a lack of water or food prior to approaching the border."



Let's say that wasn't true, that Trump was correct. Homeland security is either under-resourced, is ill prepared or simply doesn't give a shit for the people it detains. I imagine it is one or a combination of the first two.

Author:  BokJock [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

I see Trump is quoting the racist Chinatown fox guy as proof it is a witch hunt. Finally the definitive source I needed to start believing the Donald.

Also, tweeting about the kids is plum behaviour. He is an awful person

Author:  Anonymous. [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.

Author:  ManInTheBar [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.


Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

Reducing politics to pantomime is where this Presidency is at*

*seen from the other side of The Pond - apologies if seems patronising to those in the US

Author:  Masterji [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

The prediction of Trump's demise has been predicted for 2 years and he is still there. The cuunt has a base of 40% and they will support him even if he​ kills there own family members. Muellers report will have nothing that his base can't muddy with lies. If I was a betting man this haraami Will win in 2020.

Author:  Anonymous. [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

ManInTheBar wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.


Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

Reducing politics to pantomime is where this Presidency is at*

*seen from the other side of The Pond - apologies if seems patronising to those in the US

Nearly half of them voted for him

Author:  ManInTheBar [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Anonymous. wrote:
ManInTheBar wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."

The point is it's crass for Trump to make that point at this time. He is the President not a 7 year old boy.


Oh yes he is
Oh no he isn't

Reducing politics to pantomime is where this Presidency is at*

*seen from the other side of The Pond - apologies if seems patronising to those in the US

Nearly half of them voted for him


A pedant writes: nearly half of those who voted, voted for him

That was my point, sort of. I have taken to heart some comment that we Europeans are eager to express an opinion on American politics in a way that would appear arrogant if the reverse was true.

Author:  argus [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

fishfoodie wrote:
argus wrote:
A policeman was killed this week by an illegal alien and Trump is already all over this.


Is he sending; 'thoughts & prayers', just like he did for all those murdered school children, killed, because he's backed the NRA ?


It is a paradox for Trump as the policeman was also an immigrant

Author:  RuggaBugga [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
Ted. wrote:
I'm not sure you can get more scumbag behaviour than blithely turning the tragic death of children into political capital. :thumbdown:

No no of course not.

"The father of the young girl said it was not their fault, he hadn’t given her water in days."


You're actually quoting his twitter feed... :uhoh:

What's next, a pithy meme about the #schumershutdown?

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Uthikoloshe wrote:
I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.

Face Before Wicket

Author:  Uthikoloshe [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Sandstorm wrote:
Uthikoloshe wrote:
I quoted slinkers news article. The blunder was copying a line out of it to score a point on Ted without noticing I was quoting Trump.

Hence The LBW.

Face Before Wicket

Tokoloshes are very short.

Author:  Sandstorm [ Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Word :lol:

Page 2139 of 2676 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/