Corbyn

All things Rugby
RoseGarden

Corbyn

Post by RoseGarden »

Motion of no confidence issued. Breaking now.
supreme0verlord

Re: Corbyn

Post by supreme0verlord »

About fecking time.
RoseGarden

Post by RoseGarden »

supreme0verlord wrote:About fecking time.
If they don't get him out before Bojo takes power they will be decimated. That and a new Scottish referendum in the offing means they could be reduced to 1990's lib dem numbers.
henry

Post by henry »

A more useless twunt you'd be hard pushed to find.

Criminally out of his depth.

His Remain efforts were a dereliction of duty at best, an act of wanton self-interested (but inevitably short-sighted) political opportunism and sabotage at worst.
Dai another day

Post by Dai another day »

Corbyn is highly popular amongst the young hipsters. They won't take this well.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

I'm not suprised. He was more worried about not standing next to tory leaders than actually helping a campaign
Brazil

Post by Brazil »

But who will fight the good fight over trident if he is ousted :shock:
Cozzer

Post by Cozzer »

henry wrote:A more useless twunt you'd be hard pushed to find.

His Remain efforts were a dereliction of duty at best, an act of wanton self-interested (but inevitably short-sighted) political opportunism and sabotage at worst.
Yep. When politics is seemingly about the cult of personality (or in our case buffonery) he was farking bland.
Don

Post by Don »

Such a shame. The Brexit soil is fertile ground for growing genuine working class hope in the face of tired establishment theory. The near right are the enemy of that type of thinking and the far right, well, Farage.

A real vacuum there to be filled and Labour are still too busy fighting amongst themselves.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Dai another day wrote:Corbyn is highly popular amongst the young hipsters. They won't take this well.
Those are the same young hipsters that just voted Remain in large numbers?
msp.

Post by msp. »

Zakar wrote:I'm not suprised. He was more worried about not standing next to tory leaders than actually helping a campaign
It is for this reason, he has to go, he has shown clearly that he is unable to work with people he disagrees with. He talks of a new nicer fairer kind of politics, but when it comes to actually acting on it, he failed to deliver.

His response to this wising immigration fears was to ignore it and them.. Because of his actions the remain camp became a "tory" campaign, with the labour voters turned off.
Dai another day

Brazil wrote:But who will fight the good fight over trident if he is ousted :shock:
RWC2015

Post by RWC2015 »

RoseGarden wrote:
supreme0verlord wrote:About fecking time.
If they don't get him out before Bojo takes power they will be decimated. That and a new Scottish referendum in the offing means they could be reduced to 1990's lib dem numbers.
Thank fudge, there will be a GE after x-mas and they need rid of that useless wanker or that other chubby blond trump will romp home
earl the beaver

Post by earl the beaver »

Good fúcking riddance, his disdain for the remain campaign and the mixed messages he sent clearly showed he just didn't give a shit if the Tories were involved, completely incapable as a leader and a major reason why Labour voters in the north caused the UK to make a huge mistake.
RWC2015

Post by RWC2015 »

earl the beaver wrote:Good fúcking riddance, his disdain for the remain campaign and the mixed messages he sent clearly showed he just didn't give a shit if the Tories were involved, completely incapable as a leader and a major reason why Labour voters in the north caused the UK to make a huge mistake.
:thumbup:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Saint wrote:
Dai another day wrote:Corbyn is highly popular amongst the young hipsters. They won't take this well.
Those are the same young hipsters that just voted Remain in large numbers?
Yep the idiots voted him in and then the idiots voted remain
Don

Post by Don »

msp. wrote:
Zakar wrote:I'm not suprised. He was more worried about not standing next to tory leaders than actually helping a campaign
It is for this reason, he has to go, he has shown clearly that he is unable to work with people he disagrees with. He talks of a new nicer fairer kind of politics, but when it comes to actually acting on it, he failed to deliver.

His response to this wising immigration fears was to ignore it and them.. Because of his actions the remain camp became a "tory" campaign, with the labour voters turned off.
:lol: Brexit = Labour's fault.

It there nothing you Tory scum won't pin on your own people for once.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

Mate why don't you stick to flag threads rather than shit you don't understand?
Brazil

Post by Brazil »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

:lol:
Don

Post by Don »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

I'm not the one with a joint in my mouth.
Dai another day

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

Don has grasped that this was a referendum of the elites (remain) vs the working people (Brexit). A win for democracy and sovereignty for the UK.
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

He was barely qualified for that one tbh and then got the fcuking thing locked... Cheers Don :thumbup:
Don

Post by Don »

Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

Don has grasped that this was a referendum of the elites (remain) vs the working people (Brexit). A win for democracy and sovereignty for the UK.
Thanks Dai. I changed my (remote) support during this campaign when I saw who on this forum advocated what. Seems that the establishment types still haven't cottoned on to the defeat.
Leicester Mafia

Post by Leicester Mafia »

Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

Don would struggle to grasp his own arse with a full length mirror and an instructional video, there's no way he understands brexit
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

I know right. The educated, wealthy and higher social classes massively skewed towards remain.

The poor, unqualified and rural all skewed towards leave.

LEXIT now.
Brazil

Post by Brazil »

Don wrote:
I changed my (remote) support during this campaign when I saw who on this forum advocated what.
:lol:
Don

Post by Don »

maxbox wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

He was barely qualified for that one tbh and then got the fcuking thing locked... Cheers Don :thumbup:
I got it locked? Where's the evidence for that?
C69

Post by C69 »

Dan Jarvis step forward.
Bullettyme

Post by Bullettyme »

henry wrote:A more useless twunt you'd be hard pushed to find.

Agree with this. He put his personal opinions ahead of the party, unbelievable from a leader.
Don

Post by Don »

Zakar wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:It is for this reason, he has to go, he has shown clearly that he is unable to work with people he disagrees with. He talks of a new nicer fairer kind of politics, but when it comes to actually acting on it, he failed to deliver.

I know right. The educated, wealthy and higher social classes massively skewed towards remain.

The poor, unqualified and rural all skewed towards leave.

LEXIT now.
One man, one vote. The higher social classes must have forgot that.
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

Don It's on the 2nd page I believe... go check it out

Seemed like you were spoiling for a verbal tussle with Booji Boy
Last edited by maxbox on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brazil

Post by Brazil »

msp. wrote:

After the stunt Cameron pulled during the Scottish Referendum not sharing a platform with him was forgivable. Not fully backing the party position was, however, unforgivable and certainly cost votes in the Labour heartlands. For all his new politics schtick he's as duplicitous as anyone in the house, and more fool the Momentum brigade for buying it.
Dai another day

It's funny.

I look at the reaction and I'm stunned. The remainers are shouting obscenities, insults and generally showing themselves up because the country chose to have democracy and sovereignty over the undemocratic bureaucratic European Union.
Don

Post by Don »

maxbox wrote:Don It's on the 2nd page I believe... go check it out

Seemed like you were spoiling for a verbal tussle with Booji Boy
I saw it was locked. Didn't know it was locked to prevent me ripping boojie a third arsehole though.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

I don't give a tinker's curse for the sovereignty aspect but thumbs-up for defending such democracy as exists.
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

Dai another day wrote:
Brazil wrote:But who will fight the good fight over trident if he is ousted :shock:
I know where I would relocate my trident missile if ya know what I mean....
Don

Post by Don »

Brazil wrote:
msp. wrote:

After the stunt Cameron pulled during the Scottish Referendum not sharing a platform with him was forgivable. Not fully backing the party position was, however, unforgivable and certainly cost votes in the Labour heartlands. For all his new politics schtick he's as duplicitous as anyone in the house, and more fool the Momentum brigade for buying it.
It's a bit rich for Tories to be asking for Labour support on an issue after they have dismantled welfare, demonised unions and engaged in the sort of fear tactics Cameron has done.

Quite frankly, after the treatment by the Tories of the Labour party in recent years they can go fuck themselves with their requests of support.

Result = Cameron gone. A good result for Labour if ever there was one.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Don wrote:One man, one vote. The higher social classes must have forgot that.
You're right, democracy is a failed system.
Zico

Post by Zico »

Dai another day wrote:It's funny.

I look at the reaction and I'm stunned. The remainers are shouting obscenities, insults and generally showing themselves up because the country chose to have democracy and sovereignty over the undemocratic bureaucratic European Union.
Now you stop the Remainians getting in. :)
crash 669

Post by crash 669 »

Brazil wrote:
msp. wrote:

Where was he duplicitous? I've just assumed him to be grossly incompetent. Imagine not being able to score against the open goal that is the Tory party right now. He's shown absolutely no ability to control the party machinery, or even have a clear line on what he wants them to do. Further destroyed any hopes of getting rid of this current shower of cunts