Corbyn

All things Rugby
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by piquant »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 pm
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:48 pm
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:30 pm The thing is we have left. Remainers/leavers and Corbyn won't be in play come the next election. A lot will hinge on how long before the next election the Tories replace Boris and who with.
Brexit will still be a thing come the next election, it might not be such a thing but it will be in play. Oddly we might find both the government and the opposition trying to ignore it's a thing, but even if they make that work in England I can think of parties outside England who'll perhaps mention the subject
I said leavers and remainers won't be in play. As for Little Jimmy she is head of the Sweatie Independence Party and it's quite right that they use anything and everything at their disposal to win another leavers and remainers battle. I with her the very best of British
So you think Brexit will be in play but whether people favour remain or leave will not?
No one favours remaining or leaving. Wee Jimmy will bitch and moan that Scotland wanted to remain. The economy of the time will as always be an issue though.
I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 39277
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Corbyn

Post by Anonymous 1 »

piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 pm
No one favours remaining or leaving. Wee Jimmy will bitch and moan that Scotland wanted to remain. The economy of the time will as always be an issue though.
I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by piquant »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:06 am
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 pm
No one favours remaining or leaving. Wee Jimmy will bitch and moan that Scotland wanted to remain. The economy of the time will as always be an issue though.
I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
bimboman
Posts: 66374
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by bimboman »

Alexa “what is a brass neck”?

but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 39277
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Corbyn

Post by Anonymous 1 »

piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:06 am
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 pm
No one favours remaining or leaving. Wee Jimmy will bitch and moan that Scotland wanted to remain. The economy of the time will as always be an issue though.
I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
For the record there is no way you will be telling anyone in four years that you want to remain in the EU
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by piquant »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:06 am
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:40 pm
No one favours remaining or leaving. Wee Jimmy will bitch and moan that Scotland wanted to remain. The economy of the time will as always be an issue though.
I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
For the record there is no way you will be telling anyone in four years that you want to remain in the EU
I've been banging on about the same subjects for decades, it's unlikely I'll have new material in just 4 years
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 11639
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Corbyn

Post by message #2527204 »

piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:06 am
piquant wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01 pm

I favour remaining, or rejoining if you need an alternative label. I suspect some would agree and others disagree. Some might not favour either but it's surely not nobody
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
For the record there is no way you will be telling anyone in four years that you want to remain in the EU
I've been banging on about the same subjects for decades, it's unlikely I'll have new material in just 4 years
Staying out will be a lot easier than getting out.
You'll be fighting along with those who want us to be the 51st state.
piquant
Posts: 9122
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by piquant »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:06 am
It's not an alternative label. We've left and calling yourself a remainer 4 years after the transition period has ended would be pathetic (unless you are part of a movement not to re-join). The movement to re-join will be there and it could be massive
Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
For the record there is no way you will be telling anyone in four years that you want to remain in the EU
I've been banging on about the same subjects for decades, it's unlikely I'll have new material in just 4 years
Staying out will be a lot easier than getting out.
You'll be fighting along with those who want us to be the 51st state.
The way things are going it's more likely I'll be in Europe, not maybe out of choice but that's where the job'll be. Though listening to the horrific reports coming back from those who've just moved to Germany and how hard it is to buy fresh milk to make a decent cup of tea does give pause for thought.

I don't imagine getting back in will be easy, if it takes decades it takes decades. I could even well die never having seen it happen, and I suppose there's the still slimmer possibility Brexit will start to look sensible in a few decades.
mdaclarke
Posts: 3253
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Corbyn

Post by mdaclarke »

piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:37 am
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:53 am
piquant wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 am

Fine, we've left, sort of, but typically people still identify with remain/leave. I'd like the campaign to rejoin to be further along, but the Brexiters are screwing even that up by not actually sorting out the leaving part

And for the record I'll have no issue adopting a pathetic position in another 4 years, or even another 40 though that might be a little optimistic
For the record there is no way you will be telling anyone in four years that you want to remain in the EU
I've been banging on about the same subjects for decades, it's unlikely I'll have new material in just 4 years
Staying out will be a lot easier than getting out.
You'll be fighting along with those who want us to be the 51st state.
The way things are going it's more likely I'll be in Europe, not maybe out of choice but that's where the job'll be. Though listening to the horrific reports coming back from those who've just moved to Germany and how hard it is to buy fresh milk to make a decent cup of tea does give pause for thought.

I don't imagine getting back in will be easy, if it takes decades it takes decades. I could even well die never having seen it happen, and I suppose there's the still slimmer possibility Brexit will start to look sensible in a few decades.
I'm in my 30s and I don't see the UK re joining the EU in my lifetime. They would have to re-give control of fishing waters, give up the pound, we won't get the rebate again. I can't see the UK agreeing to those conditions.
User avatar
Frodder
Posts: 10398
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)

Re: Corbyn

Post by Frodder »

Guys, we're not going back in. There's too much water under the bridge already.

Can you imagine us going cap in hand asking to be let back in. The reaction from the hardcore Brexitiers (Just imagine the Daily Mail) and joe public will make the present events look like child's play.

We've made our bed
bimboman
Posts: 66374
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by bimboman »

Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
C69
Posts: 39585
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Corbyn

Post by C69 »

Image
Terrible
User avatar
madman
Posts: 456
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by madman »

Corbyn was a odious self serving dishonest leader of the labour party.. He is almost as much to blame for the state of country as the tory party..
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 29670
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by eldanielfire »

bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
Raynor seems determined to prove all the negative stereotypes made about her are true.
C69
Posts: 39585
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Corbyn

Post by C69 »

eldanielfire wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
Raynor seems determined to prove all the negative stereotypes made about her are true.
Which ones are these?
Monk Zombie
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by Monk Zombie »

madman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm Corbyn was a odious self serving dishonest leader of the labour party.. He is almost as much to blame for the state of country as the tory party..
'Twas creepy the way he revelled in the little personality cult that sprung up around him
C69
Posts: 39585
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Corbyn

Post by C69 »

Monk Zombie wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:14 pm
madman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm Corbyn was a odious self serving dishonest leader of the labour party.. He is almost as much to blame for the state of country as the tory party..
'Twas creepy the way he revelled in the little personality cult that sprung up around him
Very similar cultishness like Blair and Thatcher.
All 3 narcisistic twats
bimboman
Posts: 66374
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by bimboman »

C69 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:13 pm
eldanielfire wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
Raynor seems determined to prove all the negative stereotypes made about her are true.
Which ones are these?


That she’s an uneducated, uncouth oaf. Who has never really wanted to better herself more drag the country to her level.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 23160
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by Mick Mannock »

bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
Th-cum
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 11639
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Corbyn

Post by message #2527204 »

C69 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:18 pm
Monk Zombie wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:14 pm
madman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm Corbyn was a odious self serving dishonest leader of the labour party.. He is almost as much to blame for the state of country as the tory party..
'Twas creepy the way he revelled in the little personality cult that sprung up around him
Very similar cultishness like Blair and Thatcher.
All 3 narcisistic twats
:lol: Utter bollocks
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 29670
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by eldanielfire »

C69 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:13 pm
eldanielfire wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm Shadow deputy PM calls another MP “scum” in the House of Commons.



Yay.
Raynor seems determined to prove all the negative stereotypes made about her are true.
Which ones are these?
She's mouthy, rude and nasty.
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 29670
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Corbyn

Post by eldanielfire »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:29 pm
C69 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:18 pm
Monk Zombie wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:14 pm
madman wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:36 pm Corbyn was a odious self serving dishonest leader of the labour party.. He is almost as much to blame for the state of country as the tory party..
'Twas creepy the way he revelled in the little personality cult that sprung up around him
Very similar cultishness like Blair and Thatcher.
All 3 narcisistic twats
:lol: Utter bollocks
I don't disagree with C69. Thatcher clearly got addicted to her position of power, ignoring all warning signs of her demise. Blair's belief about his Cult and image meant he thought he could go to an illegal war and get away with it. Corbyn got addicted to attending rallies with the same bused in hard left nutters at each one praising him.
Post Reply