Corbyn

All things Rugby
Turbogoat

Re: Corbyn

Post by Turbogoat »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:One man, one vote. The higher social classes must have forgot that.
You're right, democracy is a failed system.
I'm always amazed just how fixated so many people still are on the social class system.
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

And that fixation ain't gonna change any time soon...
Don

Post by Don »

Zakar wrote:
There were a few on the referendum thread who asked for voting rights to be distributed according to ones wealth and property status. Are you in their camp? Looking at your avatar I just cannot believe that to be so.
A5D5E5

Post by A5D5E5 »

Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
There were a few on the referendum thread who asked for voting rights to be distributed according to ones wealth and property status. Are you in their camp? Looking at your avatar I just cannot believe that to be so.
That is absurd. Educational attainment should be a factor as well.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Not at all.

I don't think anyone should get the vote. I'll make the decisions for everyone. You'll be on the train once I take charge.

Also, your Avatar analysis is poor and as I'm sure your thesis was based on interpreting texts, you should be ashamed of your education.
Don

Post by Don »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Not at all.

I don't think anyone should get the vote. I'll make the decisions for everyone. You'll be on the train once I take charge.

Also, your Avatar analysis is poor and as I'm sure your thesis was based on interpreting texts, you should be ashamed of your education.
Ok. I see you are into trivialising the issue while trying to be funny.

I thought you thought it was important but I guess not, stoner.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Not at all.

I'm deadly serious, I don't smoke pot, and think the three peaks flag looked like the logo of a small time quantity surveyor.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

What seems to be issue folks?
unseenwork

Post by unseenwork »

Frodder wrote:What seems to be issue folks?
Ya done buggered it all up man, time to get a fella or woman who dresses sharp back in.
Don

Post by Don »

Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:You're right, democracy is a failed system.
Not at all.

I'm deadly serious, I don't smoke pot, and think the three peaks flag looked like the logo of a small time quantity surveyor.
I'd probably enjoy your company in person but you are just being a jumped up Aussie dickhead here. Goodnight.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

unseenwork wrote:
Ya done buggered it all up man, time to get a fella or woman who dresses sharp back in.
Oh was I supposed to do something? I thought this has been part of my plan to be PM. However there's nobody that can replace I tell yah nobody
crouchy

Post by crouchy »

Was he even involved in the remain campaign?

He's a fcuking clown and so are the labourites who made him leader.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

crash 669 wrote:
Brazil wrote:
msp. wrote:
Zakar wrote:I'm not suprised. He was more worried about not standing next to tory leaders than actually helping a campaign
It is for this reason, he has to go, he has shown clearly that he is unable to work with people he disagrees with. He talks of a new nicer fairer kind of politics, but when it comes to actually acting on it, he failed to deliver.

His response to this wising immigration fears was to ignore it and them.. Because of his actions the remain camp became a "tory" campaign, with the labour voters turned off.
After the stunt Cameron pulled during the Scottish Referendum not sharing a platform with him was forgivable. Not fully backing the party position was, however, unforgivable and certainly cost votes in the Labour heartlands. For all his new politics schtick he's as duplicitous as anyone in the house, and more fool the Momentum brigade for buying it.
Where was he duplicitous? I've just assumed him to be grossly incompetent. Imagine not being able to score against the open goal that is the Tory party right now. He's shown absolutely no ability to control the party machinery, or even have a clear line on what he wants them to do. Further destroyed any hopes of getting rid of this current shower of cunts

He's not given his true opinions , he's as duplicitous as the next politician.... And a c unt, and a moron.
toweliechaos

Post by toweliechaos »

A5D5E5 wrote:
Don wrote:
Zakar wrote:
That is absurd. Educational attainment should be a factor as well.
Quite. And height. Can't continue to let these little people with their insecurities impose their shortcomings on the rest of us.
msp.

Post by msp. »

bimboman wrote:
crash 669 wrote:
Brazil wrote:
msp. wrote:
Zakar wrote:I'm not suprised. He was more worried about not standing next to tory leaders than actually helping a campaign
It is for this reason, he has to go, he has shown clearly that he is unable to work with people he disagrees with. He talks of a new nicer fairer kind of politics, but when it comes to actually acting on it, he failed to deliver.

His response to this wising immigration fears was to ignore it and them.. Because of his actions the remain camp became a "tory" campaign, with the labour voters turned off.
After the stunt Cameron pulled during the Scottish Referendum not sharing a platform with him was forgivable. Not fully backing the party position was, however, unforgivable and certainly cost votes in the Labour heartlands. For all his new politics schtick he's as duplicitous as anyone in the house, and more fool the Momentum brigade for buying it.
Where was he duplicitous? I've just assumed him to be grossly incompetent. Imagine not being able to score against the open goal that is the Tory party right now. He's shown absolutely no ability to control the party machinery, or even have a clear line on what he wants them to do. Further destroyed any hopes of getting rid of this current shower of cunts

He's not given his true opinions , he's as duplicitous as the next politician.... And a c unt, and a moron.
It could be argued he has played a very astute political game...

He has always been against the EU.... The UK is now going to leave and it is the fault of the Tories..
toweliechaos

Post by toweliechaos »

msp. wrote:The UK is now going to leave and it is the fault of the Tories..
No, it isn't. Not unless there has been a seismic shift in the political landscape I've not been privy to and the north east, north west and midlands have all suddenly become Conservative strongholds?

Labour, and especially their feckless intractable twat of a leader, are exactly as much to blame for this result as the Tories and UKIP. They are all shown to be the charlatans they are today.
msp.

Post by msp. »

toweliechaos wrote:
msp. wrote:The UK is now going to leave and it is the fault of the Tories..
No, it isn't. Not unless there has been a seismic shift in the political landscape I've not been privy to and the north east, north west and midlands have all suddenly become Conservative strongholds?

Labour, and especially their feckless intractable twat of a leader, are exactly as much to blame for this result as the Tories and UKIP. They are all shown to be the charlatans they are today.
You have taken, one part of my post, and then argued against it...and missed the point of the whole post..

The point I was making, is that as Corbyn never really engaged with the remain campaign, and it was a very much Tory led campaign he can blame the Tories ...
toweliechaos

Post by toweliechaos »

msp. wrote:You have taken, one part of my post, and then argued against it...and missed the point of the whole post..

The point I was making, is that as Corbyn never really engaged with the remain campaign, and it was a very much Tory led campaign he can blame the Tories ...
Your point, basic as it was, was not missed. It was simply wrong. If you ask the man on the street who the primary lead of the Out campaign was, they will almost certainly say UKIP's Farridge. Corbyn would have more chance of trying to pass Abbot off as sexy than he has of passing off the out vote as the fault of the Tories. There's a reason why the no confidence vote for him has already gone in.

Corbyn didn't engage with it because he wanted us out, pure and simple. He was grudgingly forced into appeasing the party by limply suggesting he might be sort of OK with the idea of us staying in the EU. He's a lifelong anti-EU politician. If you think he has played an astute political game, then I worry for your analytical skills.
msp.

Post by msp. »

toweliechaos wrote:
msp. wrote:You have taken, one part of my post, and then argued against it...and missed the point of the whole post..

Your point, basic as it was, was not missed. It was simply wrong. If you ask the man on the street who the primary lead of the Out campaign was, they will almost certainly say UKIP's Farridge. Corbyn would have more chance of trying to pass Abbot off as sexy than he has of passing off the out vote as the fault of the Tories. There's a reason why the no confidence vote for him has already gone in.

Corbyn didn't engage with it because he wanted us out, pure and simple. He was grudgingly forced into appeasing the party by limply suggesting he might be sort of OK with the idea of us staying in the EU. He's a lifelong anti-EU politician. If you think he has played an astute political game, then I worry for your analytical skills.
So he wanted to leave (which we agree), he leader of a party that officially wanted to stay in (which we agree).. many labour voters wanted to leave, you think his lack of engagement, and letting the Tories take the lead on remain was a coincidence.. Effectively he has got what he wanted, leading a party that wanted something different plus he has a fall guy (the Tories) -that is the potentially astute part.

He may have a no confidence motion (not vote)... but that is by the PLP who have never supported him, he knows his real support is in the wider labour supporters.

He may not get away with it.. But still he has got what he wanted...
unseenwork

Post by unseenwork »

msp. wrote:
toweliechaos wrote:

So he wanted to leave (which we agree), he leader of a party that officially wanted to stay in (which we agree).. many labour voters wanted to leave, you think his lack of engagement, and letting the Tories take the lead on remain was a coincidence.. Effectively he has got what he wanted, leading a party that wanted something different plus he has a fall guy (the Tories) -that is the potentially astute part.

He may have a no confidence motion (not vote)... but that is by the PLP who have never supported him, he knows his real support is in the wider labour supporters.

He may not get away with it.. But still he has got what he wanted...
Young supporters, who may not be terribly happy with how he handled this campaign.
Tim.

Post by Tim. »

I'd guess he didn't play a big role because Remain figured he'd be electoral position. Every time he said something an opponent would have pulled a quote from his past musings. He didn't really have a choice but to back off a bit.

Having said that, it's part of the reason he was the wrong choice in the first place. It's not like the country didn't know there would be a ref when he was appointed.
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

crash 669 wrote:
Brazil wrote:
msp. wrote:

Grossly incompetent, running scared of a trouble making rump of his own party and UKIP before the last election and not expecting to win that election. Weak as piss!
Monk Zombie

Post by Monk Zombie »

Turbogoat wrote:
Zakar wrote:
I'm always amazed just how fixated so many people still are on the social class system.
what do you mean?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Corbyn has to go because he is Corbyn. He is the man who was elected. It's not as if he is a fraud. Tories wanted him elected because this is who he is. I wasn't that bothered about his election as he was always going to be gone before the next election.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Zakar wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
Zakar wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

:lol: Brexit = Labour's fault.

It there nothing you Tory scum won't pin on your own people for once.
Mate why don't you stick to flag threads rather than shit you don't understand?
Don has grasped that this was a referendum of the elites (remain) vs the working people (Brexit). A win for democracy and sovereignty for the UK.
I know right. The educated, wealthy and higher social classes massively skewed towards remain.

The poor, unqualified and rural all skewed towards leave.

LEXIT now.
Is that really true because the baby boomers, generally better off than the young people cutting to stay, voted to leave?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

The Kinnock sprog now supports the no confidence call
gros chien

Post by gros chien »

THe Blairite, Alan Johnson, billed as Labour's best political communicator, was placed in charge of the Labour In campaign. Does anyone recall seeing Alan about the place? Rallying the troops? Pulling the postman sack out of the cupboard to deliver some convincing how to vote cards? Stopping by the local to put his genial working class shtick to work shaming the millionaire Farage?

Didn't think so. And now Corbyn's lost the party's confidence? According to the tax dodging paedophile protecting billionaire Margaret Hodge? F*ck me.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Mick Mannock wrote:The Kinnock sprog now supports the no confidence call
No-one has any confidence in the stupid reactionary Boaty McFuckFace twat, and never did
Bogbunny

Post by Bogbunny »

Dai another day wrote:
Brazil wrote:But who will fight the good fight over trident if he is ousted :shock:
FFS, pass the blunderbuss Smithers
Wyndham Upalot

Post by Wyndham Upalot »

He's history, that's for sure - hope they bring in someone else credible because this here Tory is seriously fvcked off with the twats coming into sniper view on the Conservative leadership range. Proper bunch of untrustworthy cvnts.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

I'm disgusted with Corbyn, he's played party politics with the most important decision this country has made in 40 years.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Uncle Fester wrote: Is that really true because the baby boomers, generally better off than the young people cutting to stay, voted to leave?
Yeah it's true. Only on a demographic level though obviously.
A5D5E5

Post by A5D5E5 »

Sefton wrote:I'm disgusted with Corbyn, he's played party politics with the most important decision this country has made in 40 years.
That is what happens when student activists become party leaders.
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

This. The pig f**king cockwomble Cameron couldn't control his party and appeased them with a referendum. Then that fat pig Boris Jo, as much an opportunist as that slimebag Trump, saw a chance to become PM, and took us all down the toilet with him. My wife and I agreed to go for US citizenship as soon as we are eligible. Fcuk all of you who say good riddance to me.
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

I don't know what his deal was, if he was anti-eu he should have just come out and stated that as labour leader. Controversial but better than dithering around like he did.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

He needs to step down. He's f**king useless.

Get Hilary Benn in there or get David Miliband back to lead Labour.
toweliechaos

Post by toweliechaos »

LandOTurk wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

This. The pig f**k cockwomble Cameron couldn't control his party and appeased them with a referendum. Then that fat pig Boris Jo, as much an opportunist as that slimebag Trump, saw a chance to become PM, and took us all down the toilet with him. My wife and I agreed to go for US citizenship as soon as we are eligible. Fcuk all of you who say good riddance to me.
Don't let the door hit your lily livered weak ass pussy whining butt too hard on the way out.

Listening to the general levels of hysteria on the interweb today, it's hard to imagine this country once withstood a blitz. We'd be f**ked if it happened now with this kind of tosser around.

Man up and make the best of it ffs.
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

toweliechaos wrote:
LandOTurk wrote:
Don wrote:
msp. wrote:

This. The pig f**k cockwomble Cameron couldn't control his party and appeased them with a referendum. Then that fat pig Boris Jo, as much an opportunist as that slimebag Trump, saw a chance to become PM, and took us all down the toilet with him. My wife and I agreed to go for US citizenship as soon as we are eligible. Fcuk all of you who say good riddance to me.
Don't let the door hit your lily livered weak ass pussy whining butt too hard on the way out.

Listening to the general levels of hysteria on the interweb today, it's hard to imagine this country once withstood a blitz. We'd be f**k if it happened now with this kind of tosser around.

Man up and make the best of it ffs.
Go fcuk yourself, you gorilla.
maverickmak

Post by maverickmak »

unseenwork wrote:
backrow

Post by backrow »

What happened to that ignatius guy ? The one who boasted about being a student until his thirties and sold weed, then ran and failed to be an mp ? Is he still part of the big red labour machine ?

On another note , labour should choose that lady mp for edgbaston whose name temp escapes me - she seems sound and was a Brexiteer , and if there was a general election in October, could do well