Posters who have escaped

All things Rugby
Anonymous 1

Re: Posters who have escaped

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Dork Lard wrote:
Waratah wrote:
guy smiley wrote:So Dork Lard wants us to think he's 8I?
EightEye would be one of the harder posters to fake. He spoke a wondrously opaque brand of meaninglessness. His was some of the most baffling bullshit: beguilingly well structured and elegant, giving every appearance of rational, well-educated exposition, such that you often had to read it twice to be sure you hadn't missed something, that he really had said absolutely nothing, but said it so well you could only admire the skill in writing such eloquent nonsense.
Spoiler: show
It's interesting because I, as many who probably won't admit (and others who will) found no issue whatsoever seeing the exact, spot-on point he was making each time. Perhaps you as others are so far removed from the things he was saying that they seemed virtual, as if from another world, or even, empty. That the separation is so fundamental, it's almost like he was talking in a different tongue, a different language to you. When his posts felt totally obvious to others, although well written, who could easily pick up on them and add layers of tangible hard examples and further points to the fundamental problems he was stating.

There's also the fact that for one post he wrote about a topic, he'd receive about two or three ad hominem personal attacks. By the time he was done defending himself, which every man has the right to when gratuitously attacked, he was even further seen as the guy always playing the victim; when in reality, and I assure you it was very clear and obvious for an outsider looking in, he was just stating his opinions as everybody else was. The only difference was he was telling the ugly truth, or at least attempting to uncover the uglier truths, and everybody else was busy virtue-signaling and flocking together, feeling stronger as many, and perpetuating demagogue rhetoric as retort, but doing it while knowing they'd always, always get the utter support from the community, as a risk-free option.

The very fact he apparently got perma-banned is classic evidence of the sort of opposition he was running into:
state your opinion as long as it's cute and acceptable by the majority. State your opinion that is off-track, and you'll get attacked. State too many such opinions and you'll be censored. .. ... PERMANENTLY.
If anyone can point out the post that got him thrown out permanently, I'd be glad to have a look only to find there wasn't anything disturbing or all that reprehensible objectively
:lol:
GDBFC99

Post by GDBFC99 »

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Waratah wrote:
Fangle wrote:Speaking about missing French posters, it has been a while since seeing Bleu neut, and that weird guy Kamasutra.
Kama was an odd little emo-bohemian wasn't he?

So far as French posters go, Xupi was a bit special.
Xupi hasn't gone!

I'm occasionally in touch with Bleu.

Kama defo gone. Don't think any frog posters in contact with him.
Didn't Kama pop up recently about some guitar stuff?
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

Last edited by Kiwias on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globus

Post by globus »

Kiwias wrote:troglodiet has joined the band of men who escaped through the window after Chief tossed the water cooler through it
He's back Kiwias.
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

globus wrote:
Kiwias wrote:troglodiet has joined the band of men who escaped through the window after Chief tossed the water cooler through it
He's back Kiwias.
On what thread?
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Kiwias wrote:
globus wrote:
He's back Kiwias.
On what thread?
As another login afans
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

happyhooker wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
globus wrote:
He's back Kiwias.
On what thread?
As another login afans
Cheers
Farva

Post by Farva »

Gone again unfortunately.
globus

Post by globus »

Farva wrote:Gone again unfortunately.
I think he'll be back. Had a nice mail from him. He's on the up. The boost he got from posters was really good.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

I hope my interaction with Trogs on the George Michael thread hasn't contributed to this flounce? Sure, he made some comments that I strongly disagreed with and I expressed this, but I certainly wouldn't want any poster to exit this place over a simple disagreement.
Last edited by Ali's Choice on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globus

Post by globus »

Ali's Choice wrote:I hope my interaction with Trogs on the George Michael thread hasn't contributed to this flounce? Sure, he made some comments that I strongly disagreed with and I expressed this, but certainly wouldn't want any poster to exit this place over a simple disagreement.
Hear, hear.
ScarfaceClaw

Post by ScarfaceClaw »

Ali's Choice wrote:I hope my interaction with Trogs on the George Michael thread hasn't contributed to this flounce? Sure, he made some comments that I strongly disagreed with and I expressed this, but certainly wouldn't want any poster to exit this place over a simple disagreement.
Ali's Choice wrote:Wow, Trogs is a nasty bastard. Mind you his comments on abortion should have made this common knowledge, when he proudly declared that only women who like being gangbanged get abortions, and they do so to maintain their looks and lifestyle. He's an absolute prick of a human, I don't care how sympathetic posters have been towards him in recent months, he can eat shite as far as I'm concerned.
Your concern is truly touching.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

ScarfaceClaw wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:Wow, Trogs is a nasty bastard. Mind you his comments on abortion should have made this common knowledge, when he proudly declared that only women who like being gangbanged get abortions, and they do so to maintain their looks and lifestyle. He's an absolute prick of a human, I don't care how sympathetic posters have been towards him in recent months, he can eat shite as far as I'm concerned.
TBF did you actually read his comments on that thread? I certainly wasn't the only poster that found his comments distasteful. Not worth flouncing over though.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Ali's Choice wrote:
ScarfaceClaw wrote:
TBF did you actually read his comments on that thread? I certainly wasn't the only poster that found his comments distasteful. Not worth flouncing over though.
Quite!! Perhaps he has spat the dummy big time and threatened never to return but will repost shamelessly a little while later??
SecretAgentMan

Post by SecretAgentMan »

Openside wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
ScarfaceClaw wrote:Your concern is truly touching.
Quite!! Perhaps he has spat the dummy big time and threatened never to return but will repost shamelessly a little while later??
Yep, that would be about as pathetic and needy as it gets.
SilverGrin

Post by SilverGrin »

Ali's Choice wrote:I hope my interaction with Trogs on the George Michael thread hasn't contributed to this flounce? Sure, he made some comments that I strongly disagreed with and I expressed this, but I certainly wouldn't want any poster to exit this place over a simple disagreement.
Absolute prick and scum, I think you called him. I'd hate to get into a furious argument with you then.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

The hyenas are circling Trogs. I agree that a rest from this place is a good idea while you are down.

I'll join you
SecretAgentMan

Post by SecretAgentMan »

Enzedder wrote:The hyenas are circling Trogs. I agree that a rest from this place is a good idea while you are down.

I'll join you
I thought he was on the mend? :?

And I certainly hope you're OK, Enz??
kovana

Post by kovana »

ScarfaceClaw wrote:
:lol: :lol:

Truly wonderful.
globus

Post by globus »

Enzedder wrote:The hyenas are circling Trogs. I agree that a rest from this place is a good idea while you are down.

I'll join you
From Trogs' mail to me, he seemed on the up. I've also had the "hyenas" circling but I'll stay on track.
MaccTaff

Post by MaccTaff »

Do hyenas circle?
globus

Post by globus »

MaccTaff wrote:Do hyenas circle?
I think it's just a metaphor.
globus

Post by globus »

There are just 30 posters on-line at the moment.

Looks like there has been a mass escape.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

globus wrote:There are just 30 posters on-line at the moment.

It's freaking Christmas Globus, it's always a ghost town. This place shuts down until both the NH and SH dayshifts go back to work.
globus

Post by globus »

Ali's Choice wrote:
globus wrote:There are just 30 posters on-line at the moment.

It's freaking Christmas Globus, it's always a ghost town. This place shuts down until both the NH and SH dayshifts go back to work.
Of course but I've not seen it as barren as this AC. Not sure why.

When the 6N fires up, things might change.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

globus wrote:
I asked the Google and while I didn't immediately find the answer I did find this colourful fact:
In addition, female spotted hyenas have very unusual genitalia that outwardly resemble that of a male. This shocks even many modern cultures who fear it as a sign of anarchy or the work of the devil.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

jdogscoop wrote:
globus wrote:
I asked the Google and while I didn't immediately find the answer I did find this colourful fact:
In addition, female spotted hyenas have very unusual genitalia that outwardly resemble that of a male. This shocks even many modern cultures who fear it as a sign of anarchy or the work of the devil.
Dirty hyenas. Sick fúck hyenas.

But meanwhile, another colourful fact.

Hyenas circle one way south of the equator and the other way north of it.

It's that damned Coriolis effect again! :x
globus

Post by globus »

MungoMan wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
globus wrote:
It's that damned Coriolis effect again!
Water down the plughole - interesting fact
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Vultures and wagons mostly.
MaccTaff

Post by MaccTaff »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Vultures and wagons mostly.
Well exactly, that's what I thought too.
Fangle

Post by Fangle »

I haven't seen that Corsican poster for a while. Is Odval still around
globus

Post by globus »

Fangle wrote:I haven't seen that Corsican poster for a while. Is Odval still around
Not seen him for a while since he lost that absinthe spoon from his avatar.
globus

Post by globus »

Is Deimlich still about?
Torquemada 1420

Post by Torquemada 1420 »

GDBFC99 wrote:
Torquemada 1420 wrote:
Waratah wrote:
Fangle wrote:Speaking about missing French posters, it has been a while since seeing Bleu neut, and that weird guy Kamasutra.
Kama was an odd little emo-bohemian wasn't he?

So far as French posters go, Xupi was a bit special.
Xupi hasn't gone!

I'm occasionally in touch with Bleu.

Kama defo gone. Don't think any frog posters in contact with him.
Didn't Kama pop up recently about some guitar stuff?
Missed that one. Best to stay away from Jake's threads. Wrath of the gods and all that.
globus

Post by globus »

Emily seems to have loosened off the ropes to here. She does pop up occasionally.
Fangle

Post by Fangle »

Fangle wrote:I haven't seen that Corsican poster for a while. Is Odval still around
I see he is back.
aitch@wasps

Post by aitch@wasps »

I pop by from time to time, usually when there's been a major news/rugby event.
Lack of internet access at work combined with constant unwanted attention from a certain party every time I posted made being on here awkward & tiresome...
Still in touch with a few via FB although I've had to block someone on there in the last week too.
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

aitch@wasps wrote:I pop by from time to time, usually when there's been a major news/rugby event.
Lack of internet access at work combined with constant unwanted attention from a certain party every time I posted made being on here awkward & tiresome...
Still in touch with a few via FB although I've had to block someone on there in the last week too.
Care to elaborate? Report the message if you want to let us know in confidence. Up to you of course, just a shame to see a genuine supporter hounded off the forum.

No reason for bullying or harassment at all
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

aitch@wasps wrote:I pop by from time to time, usually when there's been a major news/rugby event.
What the f? Time for a new job methinks!
aitch@wasps

Post by aitch@wasps »

blindcider wrote:
Care to elaborate? Report the message if you want to let us know in confidence. Up to you of course, just a shame to see a genuine supporter hounded off the forum.

No reason for bullying or harassment at all
No bullying or harassment involved, just a constant presence like a shadow or a bad smell!

Jdogscoop, nah it's just that there's me and my boss in the office (as big as a broom cupboard!), and she has a full view of my PC all the time...