€100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

All things Rugby
User avatar
J Man
Posts: 5769
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by J Man »

Seneca of the Night wrote:Interesting generation millenials:

http://www.tonilane.com/bio
Where do you find this shit :lol:
User avatar
Sefton
Posts: 15471
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Sefton »

J Man wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:Interesting generation millenials:

http://www.tonilane.com/bio
Where do you find this shit :lol:
My eyes welled up when I read this;
half lidded, morning eyes
open to a sunrise
who winks through sheer curtains
playful, I watch him grow
knowing in evening when
those eyes half lid again
I will watch my friend go
and again he will rise

Time becomes temporized
watching the horizon

I think of tomorrow
User avatar
Harveys
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Harveys »

Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

Seneca of the Night wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:
He who owns the most of nothing wins.
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
User avatar
Harveys
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Harveys »

sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:

Hodling firm though not looking to expose myself further at this point in time.
User avatar
Harveys
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Harveys »

sorCrer wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:
He who owns the most of nothing wins.
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
SON is nothing if not consistent in his positon.
User avatar
TranceNRG
Posts: 9775
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Sunny London
Contact:

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by TranceNRG »

Harveys wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:

Hodling firm though not looking to expose myself further at this point in time.
Same here. I'm done with buying Cryptos. I'll only lose 2,3 grand at worst.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 37865
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Anonymous 1 »

sorCrer wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:
He who owns the most of nothing wins.
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Harveys wrote:Me defending my XRP position.

Image

:P
Hodl and accumulate. :nod:
He who owns the most of nothing wins.
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
Serious. I presume you know how it works technically etc?
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 37865
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Anonymous 1 »

sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
Serious. I presume you know how it works technically etc?
Yeah. You talk up the Ripple product (XRP) and when the price goes up enough you dump it. Those left holding the baby end up saying "I'm in it for the tech" and can't understand why the price has fallen so much considering it's a real product being used by more and more banks.
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
Serious. I presume you know how it works technically etc?
Yeah. You talk up the Ripple product (XRP) and when the price goes up enough you dump it. Those left holding the baby end up saying "I'm in it for the tech" and can't understand why the price has fallen so much considering it's a real product being used by more and more banks.
I'm holding > 100k of them. Some which I bought at $0.06 I won't be dumping any. Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
argus
Posts: 5688
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by argus »

SorCrer

Do you guys use venmo in SA for person to person transactions?
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

argus wrote:SorCrer

Do you guys use venmo in SA for person to person transactions?
There is a version or similar called Slide. But no, I've never heard of it being used.
argus
Posts: 5688
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Florida

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by argus »

sorCrer wrote:
argus wrote:SorCrer

Do you guys use venmo in SA for person to person transactions?
There is a version or similar called Slide. But no, I've never heard of it being used.
Very popular here
derriz
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by derriz »

sorCrer wrote:Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
What can they do?

There will be no rude awakening. There are basically f*ck all business or commercial applications which benefit from using DL/blockchain tech. Proof-of-work makes absolutely no sense in a commercial/business environment and the alternative truly-distributed consensus algorithms aren't proven. The biggest "business" DL/smart contract platforms don't even bother and rely on a "centralized consensus" (sic) - with a vague promise of truly distributed consensus sometime in the future.

And this isn't from the lack of trying - a flood of money has been burned on DL/smart contract proofs of concepts and prototypes, etc. during the last two years without a single compelling legitimate application emerging except shyster and pump-and-dump schemes.
User avatar
Harveys
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Harveys »

Only stupid rich people will put electricity in their homes.

The motor car is interesting but will never replace a horse, it’s imptactical to have gas stations everywhere to fill them up. Horses eat grass and can go anywhere.

Business machines (computers) have no use in a home.

The telephone is a great invention but has no commercial application

People will be bored of the internet by 1996.

Cryptocurrencies are a fad
Bitcoin is just a bubble
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 11474
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Mog The Almighty »

BitCoin was a bubble. That's pretty obvious, no? That doesn't mean it won't stabalize and mabye even be useful in the future, mind you.

As far as the other quotes go, it's cherry-picking. Obviously there have been thousands have fads that were once big and then dissapeared almost out of all human thought.

I was listening to that BitCoin guru guy a while back. I can't remember his name. But he predicted huge swings to come. He even predicted that it might drop in price to be worth nearly nothing, and be totally written off before properly stabalizing, being constantly improved, etc. making a cautious come-back and eventually adopted as a useful technology sometime in the not-too-near future.

Personally, I don't know if it's going to be BitCoin specifically, but I'd be pretty surprised if we didn't see huge technological innovations in our currency systems in the future. I mean - that's the case for virtually everything else. I don't know why currencies and banking should be immune. One day bankers might be like the guys who used to make buggy whips. i.e. history. An obsolete profession.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 11474
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Some of these articles are truly hilarious in retrospect. "Finnancial experts" at work...

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/page/15/
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

derriz wrote:
sorCrer wrote:Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
What can they do?

There will be no rude awakening. There are basically f*ck all business or commercial applications which benefit from using DL/blockchain tech. Proof-of-work makes absolutely no sense in a commercial/business environment and the alternative truly-distributed consensus algorithms aren't proven. The biggest "business" DL/smart contract platforms don't even bother and rely on a "centralized consensus" (sic) - with a vague promise of truly distributed consensus sometime in the future.

And this isn't from the lack of trying - a flood of money has been burned on DL/smart contract proofs of concepts and prototypes, etc. during the last two years without a single compelling legitimate application emerging except shyster and pump-and-dump schemes.

Sorry only saw this now.

They allow payments and application execution on the same decentralized platform. I could go on but you're clearly not interested.
pontifex
Posts: 2706
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by pontifex »

Bitcoin was in a bubble last year because it's obsolete. There are a few ad hoc solutions to its obsolescence, but 1) these solutions will be beaten to market by more coherent solutions and 2) Bitcoin requires forks to have anything other than ad hoc, second layer solutions. The crypto market overall is not in a bubble, however, and financial entities from Deloitte to Christine LaGarde are positive about the long to medium term future of blockchains and DLTs. Deloitte, for instance has predicted that the market cap of blockchain or blockchain-like tokens will reach between 5 and 10 trillion in the next 5 years. Or, that 10% of global GDP will be stored on blockchains by 2025 (no mention of whether or not they predict these will be decentralized, however) https://twitter.com/Deloitte/status/866 ... gr%5Etweet

I won't shill all of what I predict will last the distance after the dust settles, but, for one example, the IOTA DAG has just had its first IOTA vehicle charging station installed in the Netherlands. VW, too, which is an official partner of IOTA, has announced that it will cover the US with charging infrastructure. IOTA is not my only guess, but it has major industry backing, is being tested in major cities in smart city programs (Taipei and partially Tokyo), and is well supported by German government insiders (and has legal Stiftung status in Germany). It may not succeed, and I may have placed the wrong bets, but it seems that people much smarter than any of us, with a lot more access to industry information, power and influence, are putting some faith in a blockchain-like technology, which is decentralized (well, kind of), to be a part of the future economy.

There'll be plenty of volatility along the way, much more than in any traditional markets, but these technologies are, in some cases, being rolled out, and adoption will depend on manufacturers who create the products we choose between.
Rumham
Posts: 7332
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Rumham »

sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
Serious. I presume you know how it works technically etc?
Yeah. You talk up the Ripple product (XRP) and when the price goes up enough you dump it. Those left holding the baby end up saying "I'm in it for the tech" and can't understand why the price has fallen so much considering it's a real product being used by more and more banks.
I'm holding > 100k of them. Some which I bought at $0.06 I won't be dumping any. Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
Image
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18418
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by paddyor »

User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

paddyor wrote:Roubini shating this.

https://medium.com/cryptomedication/unc ... b56a7a00a2
We're all well aware of tether issue and the relationship it has with Bitfinex. Roubini's 'revelations' are nothing new. In fact, if tether blows up the price will plummet. Not all exchanges use tether, I've never used it or needed to.
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

paddyor wrote:Roubini shating this.

https://medium.com/cryptomedication/unc ... b56a7a00a2
And that opinion piece is full of outright lies. :lol:
jolindien
Posts: 6775
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by jolindien »

The real question of this thread, is, with all you smart lads having tons of cryptothings and given the gold rush of the whole thing, how many of you would now consider Globus (aka PR Wealthiest Member) a peon compared to yourself.

I mean, when i read some figures in here, the amount bought at the begning and the value now, how many in PR could actually buy the TOP 14 ?

I think we have a lot of millionnaires in here, if not billionnaires... that's weird, and rugby related, you could probably buy your national rugby team and make it win the 2019 RWC... or if not the national team, just buy Leinster or Racing, and win the HEC. That would end all the crap in supporter discussion as you could simply make it work the way you want ?

Why don't you do something like that, that would be funny, and with the rates of thecryptocurrencies and some of you being in since the begining, that would be a rather marginal part of your wealth isn't it ?
User avatar
The Sun God
Posts: 12801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Best country in the world.

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by The Sun God »

sorCrer wrote:
paddyor wrote:Roubini shating this.

https://medium.com/cryptomedication/unc ... b56a7a00a2
And that opinion piece is full of outright lies. :lol:
So your counter-argument to a 4000 word opinion piece with about 30 linked articles is a laughing emoji...... Way to sell your point of view.
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

The Sun God wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
paddyor wrote:Roubini shating this.

https://medium.com/cryptomedication/unc ... b56a7a00a2
And that opinion piece is full of outright lies. :lol:
So your counter-argument to a 4000 word opinion piece with about 30 linked articles is a laughing emoji...... Way to sell your point of view.
Nah I was in bed and on my phone.

Start at:

Bitfinex has just recently opened their website to accept new exchange accounts again (which was spontaneously closed on December 21st — odd timing, right?).
Santa
Posts: 10339
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Santa »

No idea if this is new news, old news, confirmation or what.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/39 ... 017-run-up
Bitcoin’s massive price run-up late last year may have been the result of a price manipulation campaign, according to a new study released on Wednesday.

The paper by John Griffin, a finance professor at the University of Texas who has researched fraud in other markets, and graduate student Amin Shams, found that the virtual coin Tether was likely used to prop up Bitcoin prices late last year.

“By mapping the blockchains of Bitcoin and Tether, we are able to establish that entities associated with the Bitfinex exchange use Tether to purchase Bitcoin when prices are falling. Such price supporting activities are successful, as Bitcoin prices rise following the periods of intervention,” they wrote.

Griffin’s study didn’t have access to email, texts or other communications that would provide evidence that both organizations were involved in price manipulation, but instead analyzed transaction records stored on Bitcoin’s public ledger.

Industry players had questioned if Tether, a virtual “stablecoin” that aims to create a digital currency equivalent of the U.S. dollar, and the cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex played a part in Bitcoin’s explosion in value in late 2017 and early 2018.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission subpoenaed both Bitfinex and Tether in December, over concerns about if Tether is actually by the reserve of U.S. dollars it claims it has.

Bitfinex has denied being involved in any price manipulation schemes.

The CFTC and Securities and Exchange Commision have been ramping up their enforcement efforts against fraudulent cryptocurrency activity and scams as Bitcoin and other digital tokens gained prominence over the last year.

Bitcoin reached its peak price of almost $20,000 in December but is now trading at around $6,300 according to the Coin Market Cap.
Abstract here
This paper investigates whether Tether, a digital currency pegged to U.S. dollars, influences Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices during the recent boom. Using algorithms to analyze the blockchain data, we find that purchases with Tether are timed following market downturns and result in sizable increases in Bitcoin prices. Less than 1% of hours with such heavy Tether transactions are associated with 50% of the meteoric rise in Bitcoin and 64% of other top cryptocurrencies. The flow clusters below round prices, induces asymmetric autocorrelations in Bitcoin, and suggests incomplete Tether backing before month-ends. These patterns cannot be explained by investor demand proxies but are most consistent with the supply-based hypothesis where Tether is used to provide price support and manipulate cryptocurrency prices.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3195066
ticketlessinseattle
Posts: 7707
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by ticketlessinseattle »

all you need to know about bitcoin you can learn from this episode of Silicon Valley - one of the funniest episodes of the season....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEjaZw95kI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz7IPTf1uts
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 37865
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Harveys wrote:
Only stupid rich people will put electricity in their homes.

The motor car is interesting but will never replace a horse, it’s imptactical to have gas stations everywhere to fill them up. Horses eat grass and can go anywhere.

Business machines (computers) have no use in a home.

The telephone is a great invention but has no commercial application

People will be bored of the internet by 1996.

Cryptocurrencies are a fad
Bitcoin is just a bubble
Bitcoin could be a keeper and even then 1 bitcoin could be worth 1 dollar
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 16553
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Zakar »

jolindien wrote:The real question of this thread, is, with all you smart lads having tons of cryptothings and given the gold rush of the whole thing, how many of you would now consider Globus (aka PR Wealthiest Member) a peon compared to yourself.

I mean, when i read some figures in here, the amount bought at the begning and the value now, how many in PR could actually buy the TOP 14 ?

I think we have a lot of millionnaires in here, if not billionnaires... that's weird, and rugby related, you could probably buy your national rugby team and make it win the 2019 RWC... or if not the national team, just buy Leinster or Racing, and win the HEC. That would end all the crap in supporter discussion as you could simply make it work the way you want ?

Why don't you do something like that, that would be funny, and with the rates of thecryptocurrencies and some of you being in since the begining, that would be a rather marginal part of your wealth isn't it ?
What is the bitcoin to semidetached exchange rate at the moment?
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18418
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by paddyor »

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Gobble gobble
Perhaps I can interest you in some Tango and Bitcash?

https://www.coindesk.com/kurt-russell-g ... ncy-movie/
derriz
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by derriz »

sorCrer wrote:
derriz wrote:
sorCrer wrote:Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
What can they do?

There will be no rude awakening. There are basically f*ck all business or commercial applications which benefit from using DL/blockchain tech. Proof-of-work makes absolutely no sense in a commercial/business environment and the alternative truly-distributed consensus algorithms aren't proven. The biggest "business" DL/smart contract platforms don't even bother and rely on a "centralized consensus" (sic) - with a vague promise of truly distributed consensus sometime in the future.

And this isn't from the lack of trying - a flood of money has been burned on DL/smart contract proofs of concepts and prototypes, etc. during the last two years without a single compelling legitimate application emerging except shyster and pump-and-dump schemes.

Sorry only saw this now.

They allow payments and application execution on the same decentralized platform. I could go on but you're clearly not interested.
I'm very interested but could you avoid pitching marketing cliches? I've been involved to varying degrees in projects in Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and Solidity across banking, manufacturing and electricity markets.

What are these applications exactly? I mean specifically, where are the blockchain killer applications outside of facillitating criminal transactions and unregulated speculation? Surely we should be seeing the start of blockchain based disruptive applications like Uber, ebay, amazon, google, etc. if the distributed ledger/blockchain hype had any basis in reality?

I'm happy that people like you are hyping the technology - it's good for my business as every CIO/CTO feels they have to pitch money at a DL/smart contract project but the more I've been involved in the technology, the more obvious it is that it has close to fück all actual application for business and commerce. None of the headline grabbing prototypes/projects are leading to any real deployment.
moosehead
Posts: 1499
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Canadian Tundra

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by moosehead »

Soon it will be : €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €10 today
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 37865
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by Anonymous 1 »

sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Odd. I'd have thought you of all people should know that XRP isn't a genuine cryptocurrency and of all the currencies on offer has the clearest use case.
Ripple has been ramped to the max
Serious. I presume you know how it works technically etc?
Yeah. You talk up the Ripple product (XRP) and when the price goes up enough you dump it. Those left holding the baby end up saying "I'm in it for the tech" and can't understand why the price has fallen so much considering it's a real product being used by more and more banks.
I'm holding > 100k of them. Some which I bought at $0.06 I won't be dumping any. Same goes for ETH and Neo when the majority wake up and truly understand what decentralised distributed blockchain apps can so, there will be a rude awakening.
52-week High: 3.3153

52-week Low: 0.1500

current 0.33

Although I must admit I could be tempted to punt £100 on this
User avatar
sorCrer
Posts: 12219
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by sorCrer »

Ther BTC price is pretty much what it was on 01/11/17. Seems to be holding quite well. Lightning Network is growing with 3246 nodes this morning up 11% this month.
User avatar
The Sun God
Posts: 12801
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Best country in the world.

Re: €100 of Bitcoin in 2010 = €70m today

Post by The Sun God »

sorCrer wrote:Ther BTC price is pretty much what it was on 01/11/17. Seems to be holding quite well. Lightning Network is growing with 3246 nodes this morning up 11% this month.
Yes it is but one little problem is that it was squeezed to over 15K Euro per coin and collapsed all the way back down in one of the most obvious cases of market manipulation that I have seen in 35 years as a trader. It's not a market, it's a craps shoot where you know the dice can be loaded at anytime.
Post Reply