Balance in the modding.

All things Rugby
Croft

Balance in the modding.

Post by Croft »

I might be wrong but is Thomas going to be donning the baggy green? No problem with it if he is he's a good poster but he's also yet another lefty. Any chance of some balance and a good robust, red blooded right wing fella getting a chance? At the moment it's like a university on the mod cloud, only lock step lefties in a private lib club.
So in the interests of balance and at least one cool head in times of strife I nominate any of the following.

Santa of the Night, Dr Dre2, Dai, Jambanja, Mick Mannock, Wilsons Toffee, Rugby2023, Calculus. Any other good solid patriot can throw his hat in the ring.

For consideration by the ruling council.
Hong Kong

Re: Balance in the modding.

Post by Hong Kong »

Croft wrote:I might be wrong but is Thomas going to be donning the baggy green? No problem with it if he is he's a good poster but he's also yet another lefty. Any chance of some balance and a good robust, red blooded right wing fella getting a chance? At the moment it's like a university on the mod cloud, only lock step lefties in a private lib club.
So in the interests of balance and at least one cool head in times of strife I nominate any of the following.

Santa of the Night, Dr Dre2, Dai, Jambanja, Mick Mannock, Wilsons Toffee, Rugby2023, Calculus. Any other good solid patriot can throw his hat in the ring.

Unacceptable. Banned sine die
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

This is a rugby forum not a political forum you abject moron.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Hong Kong wrote:
Croft wrote:I might be wrong but is Thomas going to be donning the baggy green? No problem with it if he is he's a good poster but he's also yet another lefty. Any chance of some balance and a good robust, red blooded right wing fella getting a chance? At the moment it's like a university on the mod cloud, only lock step lefties in a private lib club.

Unacceptable. Banned sine die
Calm down, it's a useful list!!
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Seconded
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Zakar wrote:This is a rugby forum not a political forum you abject moron.
:lol:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

HK has actually asked me to be the boreds right wing MOD on several occasions. The fealty oath is the stumbling block
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusional.
Santa

Post by Santa »

No. It's quite political.
Bullettyme

Post by Bullettyme »

Moron.
JM2K6

Post by JM2K6 »

I have a solution that my extraordinarily large brain has come up with. I think everyone will appreciate this is a perfect fix:
Spoiler: show
subforums
Croft

Post by Croft »

Turbogoat wrote:
Laughing at the oppressed. :?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

blackblackblack wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusional.
That is exactly what I told him but he said you took the oath with gusto x(
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

What is this balance thing of which you speak.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Thomas is a mod?

What a shitshow; bald, Queenslander, no. 9 - all negative characteristics. What the fudge are PR Heavy Industries thinking?
blackblackblack

Enzedder wrote:What is this balance thing of which you speak.
Anon trying circulate his post count amongst his army of multis?
Hong Kong

Post by Hong Kong »

Quite. Me, you, bbb, sasp, Zappa and blindcider on one side - auckman on the other. Now that's a balance
Croft

Post by Croft »

It's an online rugby club in which everything is discussed, including the trials and tribulation of our times.
JM2K6

Post by JM2K6 »

Hong Kong wrote:
Quite. Me, you, bbb, sasp, Zappa and blindcider on one side - auckman on the other. Now that's a balance
Auckman being on the side of "people who know the game "obviously :x
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Croft wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Laughing at the oppressed. :?
:lol: :lol:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Anonymous. wrote:

HK has actually asked me to be the boreds right wing MOD on several occasions. The fealty oath is the stumbling block
Scooter. Anorak. Amphetamine pills.

Yep. If your face fits the frame, you're in the picture.
Croft

Post by Croft »

The left swarming to defend the gates of privilege. Oh yes tis noticed.
Thai guy

Post by Thai guy »

None of the current mods are of the socially conscious left, IMO.

I assume the op is a joke because Dr Dre2 is not capable of thought outside of his small corner of Wales and is a noted belittler of indigenous cultures, as is Calculus who is some sort of horsey-type in South Africa.

Mick Mannock trolled the families of Nevin Spence so I don't know how he can be considered moderator material, and Seneca is too tied up with masturbating over his own writings to have the time for others which is required.
Last edited by Thai guy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Modding has been going smoothly since the Irish vs Mods wars.
Dumbledore

Post by Dumbledore »

Bindi wrote:Thomas is a mod?

What a shitshow; bald, Queenslander, no. 9 - all negative characteristics. What the f**k are PR Heavy Industries thinking?
Conroy robbed again. Shit is f**ked.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

Hong Kong wrote:

Ah yes. Maui the Magnificent
Croft

Post by Croft »

Not all the mods in the same huddle whisperin' while some stout chested valiant is having a meltdown.
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

I always try to stand on one leg whenever I make a moderating decision to ensure balance.

If I fall over waguser gets banned.
blackblackblack

Enzedder wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:

Ah yes. Maui the Magnificent
You guys forgot Thomas again.
Thai guy

Post by Thai guy »

Dai would be a great moderator. Jambanja would be ok because he's an immigrant who's thankful for what he's got right now.
Last edited by Thai guy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Croft wrote:
It's an online rugby club in which everything is discussed, including the trials and tribulation of our times.
Why stop at political balance? We need club balance, national balance, forwards v backs balance, religious balance, ninja balance, Itoje haters v lovers balance, gender balance, dog faced bisexual balance, ka mate v kapa pong balance, how do you wipe balance...

Everyone will end up as a bloody mod.
Chuckles1188

Post by Chuckles1188 »

The most tedious thing about fascist types is their insistence that absolutely everything has to be about politics :thumbdown:
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

BTW Thomas is a terrible choice as a mod. He's far too good a poster.
Croft

Post by Croft »

Thai guy wrote:

I assume the op is a joke because Dr Dre2 is not capable of thought outside of his small corner of Wales and is a noted belittler of indigenous cultures, as is Calculus who is some sort of horsey-type in South Africa.

Mick Mannock trolled the families of Nevin Spence so I don't know how he can be considered moderator material, and Seneca is too tied up with masturbating over his own writings to have the time for others which is required.
Alright I'll just put it out there. How about DAC? I know he can get annoyed when called a nazi by loons like Waguser but it might help him in learning to keep his cool and stick around longer. :thumbup:
Thai guy

Post by Thai guy »

blindcider wrote:I always try to stand on one leg whenever I make a moderating decision to ensure balance.

That's never happened though, despite waguser being at the very centre of a number of flame-points where others have been banned. If you were a decent moderator you'd probably go read over a few past threads.
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Croft wrote:The left swarming to defend the gates of privilege. Oh yes tis noticed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

Croft wrote:I might be wrong but is Thomas going to be donning the baggy green?
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

Croft wrote:
Thai guy wrote:

Alright I'll just put it out there. How about DAC? I know he can get annoyed when called a nazi by loons like Waguser but it might help him in learning to keep his cool and stick around longer. :thumbup:
You what? Why don't we add Yeeb and Quent in to the club too?
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

Thai guy wrote:
blindcider wrote:I always try to stand on one leg whenever I make a moderating decision to ensure balance.

That's never happened though, despite waguser being at the very centre of a number of flame-points where others have been banned. If you were a decent moderator you'd probably go read over a few past threads.
I've banned him twice in the last two days, been drinking a bit more and my balance is shot.

Which prick are you anyway? Razor, Psychologist or Hairybird/Muttonweapon.
blackblackblack

Croft wrote:
Thai guy wrote:

So, waguser as a mod huh...