Houtkabouter: Collision Point

All things Rugby
C69

Re: Houtkabouter: Collision Point

Post by C69 »

blackblackblack wrote:The link posted to his 'new forum' required all manner of sign up info, I'd be wary of giving any just in case.
Seems sensible and people should remember that info from this forum iirc was passed to peoples employers in the past.
Let's be vigilant all round. Can the thread and ban him if you think it's Dozy ffs.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

blackblackblack wrote:The link posted to his 'new forum' required all manner of sign up info, I'd be wary of giving any just in case.
Credit card? Sure.
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

More fibs, doesn't even require a name, just a username.
armchair pundit

Post by armchair pundit »

dr dre2 wrote:
it seems so tempting now.
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

armchair pundit wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
it seems so tempting now.
Well the clique sure bullied you in to being a plum didn't it. You were a man of substance an hour ago. It's a stupid little forum I put up because someone wanted one, there is barely a sign up. It's here a mod can take a disliking to you and disclose your info, 'cos he thinks he's the big man. It's here the posters will defend that kind of thing. BBB is a cliquey little jobs worth.
Last edited by dr dre2 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tehui

Post by Tehui »

Thai guy wrote:
armchair pundit wrote:
Thai guy wrote:
globus wrote:
Thai guy wrote:It's true. That's how good CP was.
No. It wasn't. It was a useful place to flee if we had a meltdown on here but the day to day posts were clique based.
You were quite welcome but you chose to harrass our one female member off the board and got some shit for that. Not our fault you packed a sad about it.
:lol:

love the way that the female member was seen as some sort of prized asset :lol: :lol:
She was an asset but not because she was a woman but she was a person who loved rugby. Globus tried to 'help' her off the board and she declined and oh did he spit the dummy about that.
That member wasn't a woman. It was Sards pretending he suffered from menstrual pains.
armchair pundit

Tehui wrote:
Thai guy wrote:
armchair pundit wrote:
Thai guy wrote:
globus wrote: No. It wasn't. It was a useful place to flee if we had a meltdown on here but the day to day posts were clique based.
You were quite welcome but you chose to harrass our one female member off the board and got some shit for that. Not our fault you packed a sad about it.
:lol:

love the way that the female member was seen as some sort of prized asset :lol: :lol:
She was an asset but not because she was a woman but she was a person who loved rugby. Globus tried to 'help' her off the board and she declined and oh did he spit the dummy about that.
That member wasn't a woman. It was Sards pretending he suffered from menstrual pains.

you've just ruined globus's breakfast.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

dr dre2 wrote:Well I guess we'll see what comes of it. It's with my solicitor to handle now.
You big fucking jessie. :lol:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

blackblackblack wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
Zakar wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:I just set up a forum, it can be a political, wild west, shark tank for when your're banned from here. Sign up don't sign up, i don't give a fudge. No rules, I promise nothing.

deleted
Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.
Oh i'm not leaving, I just did something nice if anyone finds it useful, if they don't, they don't.

A mod has just released my personal information so i'm keen to see what happens there.
Your personal information? Are you a doctor? Named Dre?
It was this post of yours:
blackblackblack wrote:Sweet as, happy to begin the purge of the spackers now.
So Snow it is.

Surname, Flake.
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

I thought we were over all this shite? I see one of the shite spinners has returned. I'd put up a laughing emoticon, but it's exactly this carry on that got the bored into somewhat of a bad place previously. The faux outrage, the circle jerks of people wanting to be seen to be mod bashing, nitpicking and inventing more supportive shite. All the tedious soap box standing that developed it's own momentum till somebody felt the NEED to be edgy. You could always see the train wreck coming after two posts, which then turned into a stream of several pages and nothing's changed.

Hopefully the mods will sort this asap. As soon as anyone starts spouting shite about solicitors they need to be shown the door. Has Dozy fingers all over it, or similar enough it doesn't matter.
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Word
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

Flockwitt wrote:I thought we were over all this shite? I see one of the shite spinners has returned. I'd put up a laughing emoticon, but it's exactly this carry on that got the bored into somewhat of a bad place previously. The faux outrage, the circle jerks of people wanting to be seen to be mod bashing, nitpicking and inventing more supportive shite. All the tedious soap box standing that developed it's own momentum till somebody felt the NEED to be edgy. You could always see the train wreck coming after two posts, which then turned into a stream of several pages and nothing's changed.

Hopefully the mods will sort this asap. As soon as anyone starts spouting shite about solicitors they need to be shown the door. Has Dozy fingers all over it, or similar enough it doesn't matter.
Or you could condem the mod for disclosing the personal information. Lets not forget this has happened before. It's all good until it's you. I'm not Dozy, we will see what happens, leave it at that. He could have just said sorry, I gave him the chance. I got 2 phone calls, unacceptable. Ball is with Ole Media Group. I'm sure i'll get a sorry from them and it will all calm down.
Last edited by dr dre2 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taranaki Snapper

Post by Taranaki Snapper »

guy smiley wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:I think this is dozy.
What's that word for when something's name also describes it?
Nominative Determinism...this thread is the best thing I've seen in ages, a real return to form for the Bored...
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

dr dre2 wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:I thought we were over all this shite? I see one of the shite spinners has returned. I'd put up a laughing emoticon, but it's exactly this carry on that got the bored into somewhat of a bad place previously. The faux outrage, the circle jerks of people wanting to be seen to be mod bashing, nitpicking and inventing more supportive shite. All the tedious soap box standing that developed it's own momentum till somebody felt the NEED to be edgy. You could always see the train wreck coming after two posts, which then turned into a stream of several pages and nothing's changed.

Or you could condem the mod for disclosing the personal information. Lets not forget this has happened before. It's all good until it's you. I'm not Dozy, we will see what happens, leave it at that. He could have just said sorry, I gave him the chance. I got 2 phone calls, unacceptable. Ball is with Ole Media Group.
We've heard it all before. Many, many times. :yawn:
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

I want to mark this clearly as as lie, i'd like looked in to for any interested parties watching. Slander?
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

Flockwitt wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:

Or you could condem the mod for disclosing the personal information. Lets not forget this has happened before. It's all good until it's you. I'm not Dozy, we will see what happens, leave it at that. He could have just said sorry, I gave him the chance. I got 2 phone calls, unacceptable. Ball is with Ole Media Group.
We've heard it all before. Many, many times. :yawn:
Like I said, we will see. Don't be bored, turn the channel.
blackblackblack

How many times a minute are you refreshing the topic? 1,2, 60?
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Flockwitt wrote: We've heard it all before. Many, many times. :yawn:
:lol: The pattern is unmistakable. Soon the accusations will turn to other posters ganging up.
blackblackblack

guy smiley wrote:
:lol: The pattern is unmistakable. Soon the accusations will turn to other posters ganging up.
The clique references have been made already.
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

blackblackblack wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Yeah... round and round we go. Fortunately, there's an ignore function for us non mods :lol:
blackblackblack

guy smiley wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Yeah... round and round we go. Fortunately, there's an ignore function for us non mods :lol:
Our ignore button works pretty good too. Generally we have a procedure of not shitcanning any clownshoe wearing twat we're 'engaging' with. So lets see how late we can keep this muppet up then one of the others can deliver the coup de gras.
Denirostaxidriver

Post by Denirostaxidriver »

Boards (boreds) do tend to work better when the mods don't get involved in so much crap like this. Post as normal. Do you job in the background. It looks pretty stupid when you are arguing like this.
Dai another day

Post by Dai another day »

Wow. Astonishing.

Dre has every right to be annoyed at what has happened.

This should not be accepted on the bored.

BBB... :uhoh:
armchair pundit

Dai another day wrote:Wow. Astonishing.

Dre has every right to be annoyed at what has happened.

This should not be accepted on the bored.

BBB... :uhoh:
it's clearly a wind up though.

at first I found bbb's posts (and others) extremely disturbing.

but I assume now that they knew it was a wind up, which it clearly is.

and which itself is extremely disturbing.
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

dr dre2 wrote:

Or you could condem the mod for disclosing the personal information. Lets not forget this has happened before. It's all good until it's you. I'm not Dozy, we will see what happens, leave it at that. He could have just said sorry, I gave him the chance. I got 2 phone calls, unacceptable. Ball is with Ole Media Group. I'm sure i'll get a sorry from them and it will all calm down.
So you don't think there is any money in this, because, and you might need to check with your soliciter for me, I think I too may have a case. The other day this same mod released my real life nickname, one that very many people know me by (I'm very popular in RL)
I haven't had any phone calls mind, I'm not sure if that's because I'm not as popular in real life as I thought I was, or this place isn't as popular in NZ as it is in Wales, I'm going with the latter

Anyway, if you could have a chat with your solicitor and get back to me that would be great, tell him I've also screenshot everything, is there anything else I need to do?
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

guy smiley wrote:
I'm not making wild claims of "bringing it down" or whatever the hell dozy was doing. It needs to be looked at, it needs to be tested. Those in the wrong need to know they and have it spelled out to them and I'm going to do tha, it's probably not BBB's fault, he probably hasn't been trained and knows no better. In that case Ole need to train their volunteers or better vet for idiots and egos. An email has already gone off to Ole making a complaint about BBB's behaviour and the liklihood is that, is all it will ever be. They may say sorry, they may not. And then we'll take it from there. I personally won't be happy unless BBB is stood down, he does not take his responsibility seriously. He thinks it's a game and the thread shows as much to anybody from Ole who cares to read it, to see what the fuss is about, his behaviour is childish and unprofessional even if he's in the right (which he's not). But that's up to them. This is not a game, if he'd said "sorry i made a mistake", i wouldn't have felt the need to do it. But he doesn't recognise he's done wrong. And yes people like you don't help that, but you are not in a position of trust and can do no damage, you can be as childish as you like and so can I. The privacy policy is there for a reason, it's not optional. It's telling the user the level of protection they can expect, if the protrection is not there? They can go elsewhere, but it's been spelled out, a contract. Well I was promised more than I got. Any right thinking person would back that. So like I keep saying we'll see. A non PR light, a real world sober light needs to be shone on this.
Last edited by dr dre2 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

jambanja wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:

So you don't think there is any money in this, because, and you might need to check with your soliciter for me, I think I too may have a case. The other day this same mod released my real life nickname, one that very many people know me by (I'm very popular in RL)
I haven't had any phone calls mind, I'm not sure if that's because I'm not as popular in real life as I thought I was, or this place isn't as popular in NZ as it is in Wales, I'm going with the latter

Anyway, if you could have a chat with your solicitor and get back to me that would be great, tell him I've also screenshot everything, is there anything else I need to do?
I'm not after money you fool, I'm after professionalism. I'm after responsibility, children should not keep shop,
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

dr dre2 wrote:
jambanja wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:

I'm not after money you fool, I'm after professionalism. I'm after responsibility, children should not keep shop,
Is that no then :(
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:I think this is dozy.
What's that word for when something's name also describes it?
Nominative Determinism...this thread is the best thing I've seen in ages, a real return to form for the Bored...
Gordon Chalk, once upon a time Qld Minister for Education.

What a tragedy the marvellously-named Candy Broad held the Vic. energy portfolio and not the one for sportin' laydeez...
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

jambanja wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
jambanja wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:

Is that no then :(
If you are serious, I take back the "fool". Email it to Ole media group and make your complaint yourself. The way this place is run, is very childish. Jake has had his faults and run ins with this kind of thing in the past. But he has tried to normalise it recently and made some headway. But it's not going to get better with the likes of Thomas, because it's run by "mates" showing off. It doesn't help the place is a bit of a shark tank and the mods get caught up in it. It's human nature to take yourself a bit seriously in a spot of "power" and then things like this happen. Got to spot them early.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

blackblackblack wrote:I'd walk away now dre, while you're still able to.
André Dreyfus (Pelotas, 5 de julho de 1897 — São Paulo, 16 de fevereiro de 1952) foi um médico e biólogo brasileiro.

Dead man walking. Apparently.
Dumbledore

Post by Dumbledore »

dr dre2 wrote:Well I guess we'll see what comes of it. It's with my solicitor to handle now.

Amazing thread
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

:lol: What a spoofer
SecretAgentMan

Post by SecretAgentMan »

Er, Dozy, why the hell would you expect professionalism from unpaid volunteers?
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

This. Bullet the fudge loon and have done with it. the Shoot on sight muttonmong has also confirmed his identity so might as well can him at the same time.
blackblackblack

He isn't actually SOS. He's been banned a couple of times but hasn't ever tried to hide his identity when he returns.
blackblackblack

Just had it confirmed, your name is NOT Jessica. You're toast. Perma.
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Booom!!

Thud😂
blackblackblack

Nah, just an hour, he needs time to write the letter to his lawyer.