Nah he is a

blindcider

Re: Houtkabouter: Collision Point

Post by blindcider »

Keith wrote:
blindcider wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:
ScarfaceClaw wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:Who used this attention-starved Armchair Pundit mong previously post as?
You've described half the bored. Can you narrow it down a little.
He only registered a few days ago so was more than likely banned recently.
If so, its likely to be Ika based on timings.
Not even close :lol:

And no, it's not my multi
No, I said that without reading many of his posts. I now have an inkling of who it is likely to be (if it is a multi) having read some.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Thought he was a Kiwi living in Oz, but could be wrong.
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Barrel, fish, IP shoot...
Keith

Post by Keith »

blindcider wrote:
No, I said that without reading many of his posts. I now have an inkling of who it is likely to be (if it is a multi) having read some.
Go on...
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

There is no need for a complete forum, just use this thread, see if the mods will sticky it for you and then you can post in it one or twice a month like you did over at CP
Keith

Post by Keith »

jambanja wrote:There is no need for a complete forum, just use this thread, see if the mods will sticky it for you and then you can post in it one or twice a month like you did over at CP
I think you're re-writing history there, fella. There were posters with 10k+ posts
Dai another day

Post by Dai another day »

Keith wrote:
jambanja wrote:There is no need for a complete forum, just use this thread, see if the mods will sticky it for you and then you can post in it one or twice a month like you did over at CP
I think you're re-writing history there, fella. There were posters with 10k+ posts
It had relatively high posting activity. Great range of posters. Some great threads.
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Keith wrote:
Oh look a "gotcha" moment.

Someone calls bs and mongtard in chief accuses them of stalking cp...
Dai another day

RuggaBugga wrote:
Keith wrote:

I remember one thread in which you embarrassed yourself so much you had to go running back to your 'mates' at PR.
armchair pundit

Post by armchair pundit »

Keith wrote:
:yawn:
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

Dai another day wrote:
Keith wrote:
It had relatively high posting activity. Great range of posters. Some great threads.
No it didn't, talk about re writing history, half the threads were direct copies of ones on PR, or as you guys called it **
Keith

Post by Keith »

RuggaBugga wrote:
Keith wrote:

I know comprehension isn't your greatest strength, but... well..... oh my.
Keith

Post by Keith »

jambanja wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
Keith wrote:
No it didn't, talk about re writing history, half the threads were direct copies of ones on PR, or as you guys called it **
You do realise the ** thing was a filter set up by Fester and Houts (both PR men) much like the childish PR trump filter, don't you?

The mind boggles...
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Dai another day wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
Keith wrote:

I remember one thread in which you embarrassed yourself so much you had to go running back to your 'mates' at PR.
OK but that was only once. On all of those other threads I schooled you mofos :smug:
Dai another day

And I think he is re-writing history there. Great posting activity, real threads and real laughs!

Some just can't accept that we made a success of it. They hated that fact.
armchair pundit

RuggaBugga wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
Keith wrote:

OK but that was only once. On all of those other threads I schooled you mofos :smug:
:lol: :lol:

good reply.
Keith

Post by Keith »

RuggaBugga wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
Keith wrote:

Live images from NZ:
Spoiler: show
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Dai another day wrote:And I think he is re-writing history there. Great posting activity, real threads and real laughs!

you did!! you did sooooo well, all of you.

You really should start it up again.

And go there.
Croft

Post by Croft »

Armchair pooper is England's call right?
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Keith wrote:
jambanja wrote:
Dai another day wrote:
Keith wrote:
You do realise the ** thing was a filter set up by Fester and Houts (both PR men) much like the childish PR bubblefart filter, don't you?

The mind boggles...
Did I add PR to the filter?
Can't remember now but I know I added other stuff.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Uncle Fester wrote:Did I add PR to the filter?
Can't remember now but I know I added other stuff.
I think you did it in retaliation to CP having a filter over here thanks to some childish PR mod at the time
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Let's all pour some liquor our for our fallin' homie Fester...

He used to be important once :((
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Yes, I remember it now. It was "the nuthouse" here so I changed it for a day I think.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

RuggaBugga wrote:Let's all pour some liquor our for our fallin' homie Fester...

Sure Houts only asked me to do it to piss off Dozy.
Dai another day

I'm continually surprised PR have not invested in Fister as a mod considering his successes as one on CPR.
armchair pundit

RuggaBugga wrote:Let's all pour some liquor our for our fallin' homie Fester...

He's still the boss :thumbup:

Don't you forget that :thumbup:
Taranaki Snapper

Post by Taranaki Snapper »

Dai another day wrote:
Keith wrote:Both PR and CP posters need to lose this "them and us" mentality. Hug it out, lads :thumbup:
Morning Keith.

Thai has been spot on on what CP was, and what PR is.

They detested the fact that we made that lifeboat into a thriving bored.
armchair pundit

Dai another day wrote:And I think he is re-writing history there. Great posting activity, real threads and real laughs!

Now that all ex CP members have said hi, reminisced and wished each other well, I suggest they disband, and focus on being regular PR posters :thumbup:
Keith

Post by Keith »

armchair pundit wrote:

Now that all ex CP members have said hi, reminisced and wished each other well, I suggest they disband, and focus on being regular PR posters :thumbup:
FUCK OFF NOOB.

That regular PR poster enough for you? :D
armchair pundit

Keith wrote:
armchair pundit wrote:

FUCK OFF NOOB.

You say the nicest things Keith :P
Keith

Post by Keith »

armchair pundit wrote:
Keith wrote:
armchair pundit wrote:

FUCK OFF NOOB.

You say the nicest things Keith :P
:thumbup:
Jake

Post by Jake »

dr dre2 wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:Again, I call bullshit.
It's your call, i'm typing the email to PR as we speak, if I get no joy there I'll be contacting the data controller. You've not fulfilled your duty or policy. Your arrogance in disclosing what you are privillaged to access is astounding. You shouldn't be discussing any of it.
A word of advice.

Save your fingers as it'll end up with me and I shall delete it on the basis you're a trolling cretin.
dr dre2

Post by dr dre2 »

Jake wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
It's your call, i'm typing the email to PR as we speak, if I get no joy there I'll be contacting the data controller. You've not fulfilled your duty or policy. Your arrogance in disclosing what you are privillaged to access is astounding. You shouldn't be discussing any of it.
A word of advice.

Save your fingers as it'll end up with me and I shall delete it on the basis you're a trolling cretin.
Terrible days, shred your privacy policy while your at it, which you encouraging your mods to ignore. Data controller it is then. You need to take these things more seriously Jake. I know you've got someone sacked after using their data in the past so it's no surprise it falls on deaf ears. As I said the email already with the group. If you are the UK rep, then so be it. Whatever kind of cretin I am, I never took the internet so seriously to let an internet argument cost someone their livihood, like you. That is truly sad.
Last edited by dr dre2 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jake

Post by Jake »

dr dre2 wrote:
Jake wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
A word of advice.

Terrible days, shred your privacy policy while your at it, which you encouraging your mods to ignore. Data controller it is then.
Goodbye. Go and fine a glass eye to bore to sleep.
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

dr dre2 wrote:
Jake wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
A word of advice.

Terrible days, shred your privacy policy while your at it, which you encouraging your mods to ignore. Data controller it is then. You need to take these things more seriously Jake. I know you've got someone sacked after using their data in the past so it's no surprise it falls on deaf ears. As I said the email already with the group. If you are the UK rep, then so be it.
BBB can't access that data FFS how may times do you need to be told?
Openside

Post by Openside »

blindcider wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
Jake wrote:
dr dre2 wrote:
A word of advice.

Terrible days, shred your privacy policy while your at it, which you encouraging your mods to ignore. Data controller it is then. You need to take these things more seriously Jake. I know you've got someone sacked after using their data in the past so it's no surprise it falls on deaf ears. As I said the email already with the group. If you are the UK rep, then so be it.
BBB can't access that data FFS how may times do you need to be told?

No, but I can!! What do you want to know?
Dai another day

Dre is within his rights to question and raise concern. If he is banned then that is a real shame for the bored.

A top poster.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Dai another day wrote:Dre is within his rights to question and raise concern. If he is banned then that is a real shame for the bored.

A top poster.

I think you should fall on your sword to honour him :nod: