Planet Rugby Forum
https://forum.planetrugby.com/

Tattoo thread
https://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81529
Page 1 of 15

Author:  Sards [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Tattoo thread

This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image
Image
Image

Author:  Jensrsa [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

These guys are real artists

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Keith [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Good post, Jensrsa

Author:  Mog The Almighty [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Not official in thread title. fudge off newb.

Author:  fatcat [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

I found out today that Jack Nowell has Luke Cowan-Dickie's name tattooed on him. :?

Author:  Diego [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

fatcat wrote:
I found out today that Jack Nowell has Luke Cowan-Dickie's name tattooed on him. :?

I have a friend who has CTHULHU tattooed on one bicep and ABBA on the other.

Author:  Dumbledore [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image
Image
Image

They really aren't that good. I mean, they're not terrible, but they're nothing special.

Author:  badmannotinjapan [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Jensrsa wrote:
These guys are real artists

Image

Image

Image

Image

Is that the Military Tattoo at the Edinburgh?

Author:  Jay Cee Gee [ Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Well I found out today (via Cracked) that Stephen (the shittest) Baldwin has the initials HM tattooed on his shoulder as Miley Cyrus told him he had to if he wanted to appear on Hannah Montana.

Despite getting the tattoo, he didn't appear on Hannah Montana.

Author:  Hellraiser [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Diego wrote:
fatcat wrote:
I found out today that Jack Nowell has Luke Cowan-Dickie's name tattooed on him. :?

I have a friend who has CTHULHU tattooed on one bicep and ABBA on the other.



That actually makes sense as they are both embodiments of existential horror.

Author:  frillage [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

fatcat wrote:
I found out today that Jack Nowell has Luke Cowan-Dickie's name tattooed on him. :?


When it is cold it only says L C D.

Author:  Brumby_in_Vic [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

I suppose Nowell has Cowan Dickie's name tattooed so that he remembers how to spell it.

badmannotinjapan wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
These guys are real artists

Image

Image

Image

Image

Is that the Military Tattoo at the Edinburgh?


Yeah it is.

Author:  Sensible Stephen [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Image

Author:  badmannotinjapan [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
I suppose Nowell has Cowan Dickie's name tattooed so that he remembers how to spell it.

badmannotinjapan wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
These guys are real artists

Image

Image

Image

Image

Is that the Military Tattoo at the Edinburgh?


Yeah it is.

Fark that's cool. Was just there for work. Got to see the scaffolding and all as well as roam the castle. Edinburgh is awesome.

Author:  _fatprop [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

One of my favourite TV moments is finding another idiot explaining the meaning of their butterfly, elephant and axe tattoo

Author:  Burke's Boot [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

_fatprop wrote:
One of my favourite TV moments is finding another idiot explaining the meaning of their butterfly, elephant and axe tattoo


Yeah :lol: So many people have the same tatts eg Roses, Skulls especially Day of the Dead ones.

Lot of shit artists too and doesn't surprise me this bloke in Toronto, NSW has a wait list towards a year long:

https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2016/05/incr ... -speelman/

Author:  assfly [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

I had my first tattoo done earlier in the year in Cape Town. It's on my upper arm so hidden from public view, but I love it and I can honestly say it's the first time I have something about my appearance that I'm proud of. Gave me a nice confidence boost and has a great personal meaning to me. I'm sure as hell not putting a pic of it on this place :lol:

Author:  Brumby_in_Vic [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Is it about an ex?

Author:  naki [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image
Image
Image


Those are all deeply f**king stupid.

Author:  assfly [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
Is it about an ex?


Not at all. Come to think about it, I don't really have any :?

Author:  Hong Kong [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

assfly wrote:
Brumby_in_Vic wrote:
Is it about an ex?


Not at all. Come to think about it, I don't really have any :?

ex's or tattoos?

Author:  assfly [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Hong Kong wrote:
ex's or tattoos?


:lol: ex's

Current wife is a childhood sweetheart. But I'm still not ready for the commitment of her face inked across my chest!

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

naki wrote:
Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image


Those are all deeply f**king stupid.


Matter of opinion. Those people with tattoos probably think that people that obsess about rugby facts and display them over an internet forum are fudge ing stupid and need to get a real life.

Author:  The Native [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image


Those are all deeply f**king stupid.


Matter of opinion. Those people with tattoos probably think that people that obsess about rugby facts and display them over an internet forum are fudge ing stupid and need to get a real life.

:lol:

The irony.

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

The Native wrote:
Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image


Those are all deeply f**king stupid.


Matter of opinion. Those people with tattoos probably think that people that obsess about rugby facts and display them over an internet forum are fudge ing stupid and need to get a real life.

:lol:

The irony.


Exactly.

Author:  Sensible Stephen [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Mr Cool Ice.

Internet history.

Image

Author:  naki [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Sards wrote:
This guy is an artist.
I like the dark side in tattoos

Image


Those are all deeply f**king stupid.


Matter of opinion. Those people with tattoos probably think that people that obsess about rugby facts and display them over an internet forum are fudge ing stupid and need to get a real life.


People with those tattoos should probably more concerned with finding the moron who inked bad 80s metal album cover art on their body while they were sleeping.

Scrawling Richie McCaw's breakdown turnover percentages from 2006 to 2008 on your face would have more dignity.

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

naki wrote:

People with those tattoos should probably more concerned with finding the moron who inked bad 80s metal album cover art on their body while they were sleeping.

Scrawling Richie McCaw's breakdown turnover percentages from 2006 to 2008 on your face would have more dignity.


You are not going to change my mind or anyone else's mind that enjoys a bit of ink on their body.

Image
Image

a month old ...what do you think about my latest.
In full display...

Author:  naki [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.

Author:  earl the beaver [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

The vast majority of tattoos look f├╝cking awful.

Author:  Hong Kong [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


I know...shaved arms! :shock: :shock:

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


Only the start of it....the foundation.
Skulls to come off the heads of the wolf and vampire scheduled for October....3 month waiting list. Snake wrapped around the blade.

Yeah thats mine

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Hong Kong wrote:
naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


I know...shaved arms! :shock: :shock:



Hate that....but its growing back

Author:  naki [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


Only the start of it....the foundation.
Skulls to come off the heads of the wolf and vampire scheduled for October....3 month waiting list. Snake wrapped around the blade.

Yeah thats mine


Well...

.... um.

As long as you like it I suppose.

Image

Author:  The Native [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

I hope his wife isn't into fisting.

Author:  guy smiley [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Jensrsa wrote:
These guys are real artists

Image

Image

Image

Image



Aye, they are.

Although I've heard it said that a drummer is a man hanging out with musicians.

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

The Native wrote:
I hope his wife isn't into fisting.



Firstly lets leave family out of it.... :thumbup:


Secondly.....maybe that's the logic behind the thrusting sword.......????

Author:  Nui. [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


Only the start of it....the foundation.
Skulls to come off the heads of the wolf and vampire scheduled for October....3 month waiting list. Snake wrapped around the blade.

Yeah thats mine


No offense Snork, but I just keep seeing this scene from Cemetery Junction whenever I see a vampire tattoo......

Image

Author:  Sards [ Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo thread

Nui. wrote:
Sards wrote:
naki wrote:
Oh my fvck.

Tell me that's not really you, Sards.

Please.


Only the start of it....the foundation.
Skulls to come off the heads of the wolf and vampire scheduled for October....3 month waiting list. Snake wrapped around the blade.

Yeah thats mine


No offense Snork, but I just keep seeing this scene from Cemetery Junction whenever I see a vampire tattoo......

Image


Thats poor..

This is what my end game is based upon , except the artist said he prefers his skulls and changed the look of the lady to make it unique
Image

Page 1 of 15 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/