Jarryd Hayne.

All things Rugby
Post Reply
User avatar
mojo
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Brisvegas

Jarryd Hayne.

Post by mojo »

Could be in a spot of bother. Allegations of rape when he was in the States with the 49'ers.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/38363289/ja ... -us-woman/
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 20026
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Enzedder »

Fairly old news - federal prosecutors would not charge him as unlikely to get a conviction. I guess that a civil lawsuit has a lower proof threshold (a la OJ Simpson)
User avatar
comets
Posts: 9478
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by comets »

No kissing - kek
An American virgin - kek
unable to consent to sexual intercourse - kek
Mr Hayne brought our client back to his home, He then had nonconsensual sexual intercourse with her, -kek what?
The documents say the woman, who isn't named, took Hayne's "undergarment" - kek entrapment much?

i generallyl think league players are shit but i think the woman in this case needs to get her head checked.
BBB
Posts: 8182
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by BBB »

Don't know whether he's guilty or not but it looks like this could be the reason for his sudden exit from the States to pursue Sevens rugby.
User avatar
Dumbledore
Posts: 11473
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA plum

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Dumbledore »

comets wrote:No kissing - kek
An American virgin - kek
unable to consent to sexual intercourse - kek
Mr Hayne brought our client back to his home, He then had nonconsensual sexual intercourse with her, -kek what?
The documents say the woman, who isn't named, took Hayne's "undergarment" - kek entrapment much?

i generallyl think league players are shit but i think the woman in this case needs to get her head checked.
:proud:

Just awesome stuff
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17281
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Farva »

Dumbledore wrote:
comets wrote:No kissing - kek
An American virgin - kek
unable to consent to sexual intercourse - kek
Mr Hayne brought our client back to his home, He then had nonconsensual sexual intercourse with her, -kek what?
The documents say the woman, who isn't named, took Hayne's "undergarment" - kek entrapment much?

i generallyl think league players are shit but i think the woman in this case needs to get her head checked.
:proud:

Just awesome stuff
:?
Strange response by comets.
User avatar
Demilich
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Demilich »

It's only a 'strange response' by comets because he didn't dig out a photo of her and inform us whether she was even rapeable or not.

He's the bored's number one rape apologist.
User avatar
wamberal99
Posts: 4105
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by wamberal99 »

Gruesome story.



I hope it is not true, it is just so ugly.
User avatar
fonzeee
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by fonzeee »

BBB wrote:Don't know whether he's guilty or not but it looks like this could be the reason for his sudden exit from the States to pursue Sevens rugby.
Honestly, it probably had more to do with the fact that he sucked at American football.
User avatar
Stu Wilsons gloves
Posts: 914
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Stu Wilsons gloves »

Incorrigible behaviour.
grievous
Posts: 12015
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by grievous »

wamberal99 wrote:Gruesome story.



I hope it is not true, it is just so rugby league.
yep
BBB
Posts: 8182
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by BBB »

fonzeee wrote:
BBB wrote:Don't know whether he's guilty or not but it looks like this could be the reason for his sudden exit from the States to pursue Sevens rugby.
Honestly, it probably had more to do with the fact that he sucked at American football.
Yeah.That as well.
rett
Posts: 1546
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:53 am
Location: LHI

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by rett »

grievous wrote:
wamberal99 wrote:Gruesome story.



I hope it is not true, it is just so rugby league.
yep
Here we go
User avatar
comets
Posts: 9478
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by comets »

fonzeee wrote:
BBB wrote:Don't know whether he's guilty or not but it looks like this could be the reason for his sudden exit from the States to pursue Sevens rugby.
Honestly, it probably had more to do with the fact that he sucked at American football.
the worst part, he sucked even more in sevens :/
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 13624
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by jdogscoop »

Dumbledore wrote:
comets wrote:No kissing - kek
An American virgin - kek
unable to consent to sexual intercourse - kek
Mr Hayne brought our client back to his home, He then had nonconsensual sexual intercourse with her, -kek what?
The documents say the woman, who isn't named, took Hayne's "undergarment" - kek entrapment much?

i generallyl think league players are shit but i think the woman in this case needs to get her head checked.
:proud:

Just awesome stuff
Comets is Kolinio Tamanitoakula and I claim my free Heartland Championship training jacket.
User avatar
Toro
Posts: 6912
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Madrid

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Toro »

very sh-t if true and equally as sh-t if not true.

Very strange details in that albeit short article. Approached her in the dark? If the basic case is that she was too drunk to consent to sex then wouldn't it be better just to go with that? The rest of the details seem to try too hard.

Still amazes me how many high profile sportsmen seem to find themselves in these situations, such sitting ducks you'd think they'd just stay clear of girls they don't know that have clearly had a lot to drink.
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 5634
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Toro wrote:
Still amazes me how many high profile sportsmen seem to find themselves in these situations, such sitting ducks you'd think they'd just stay clear of girls they don't know that have clearly had a lot to drink.
Talent in sports doesn't equate to good sense.

Ray Donovan source material right there
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5687
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Slim 293 »

And now Hayne has pissed off to Israel, which they tried to sell as some pre-planned trip except he only just returned from there last week.

:lol:
User avatar
comets
Posts: 9478
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by comets »

yeah he went off to find god, just like every other rapists and murderers .. the funny part was that people were coming over to take pictures with him...lol i wonder if it was because of his short NFL stint or NRL cause i doubt ppl there watch league (though they do watch union)
BBB
Posts: 8182
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by BBB »

Slim 293 wrote:And now Hayne has pissed off to Israel, which they tried to sell as some pre-planned trip except he only just returned from there last week.

:lol:
Following his boyhood dream of playing for Maccabi Haifa?
grievous
Posts: 12015
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by grievous »

comets wrote:yeah he went off to find god, just like every other rapists and murderers .. the funny part was that people were coming over to take pictures with him...lol i wonder if it was because of his short NFL stint or NRL cause i doubt ppl there watch league (though they do watch union)
Please don't upset BBB
User avatar
Tehui
Posts: 16316
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Jarryd Hayne.

Post by Tehui »

Two years to the day.
Post Reply