Vlad's at it again

All things Rugby
bimboman

Re: Vlad's at it again

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:I read that only 22% of the British public support air strikes in Syria. Hopefully May's numbers tank after this.

Because you'd like a Marxist take over of Great Britiain ?

And also "so what" , I'm fairly certain more than 50% of Russians approved of the use of Gas , it would not legitimise it.
Last edited by bimboman on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

Not my decision, it's the British public's.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:Not my decision, it's the British public's.

But you hope,her numbers tank ? So why care ?
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

I don't want warmongers in office anywhere.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:I don't want warmongers in office anywhere.

War monger ? Fairly certain you've not a clue what one is ....

8 missles with a pre warning that hopefully destroyed chemical weapons.

You approve of chemical,weapons ?
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

I have seen no ironclad evidence for a strike without approval by congress here, and the equivalent procedures in Britain and France.

This is a pretext to war with Iran, is my fear.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:I have seen no ironclad evidence for a strike without approval by congress here, and the equivalent procedures in Britain and France.

Iran are our new friends. Obama said so.

And in all seriousness that war is far less likely if we act with some back bone now. The idea that we should appease Putin is laughable.

Putin wants an extended gulf war for a 100$ barrel.
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

Well May and Trump think the Saudis are our friends. I know which one has had its citizens launch more attacks on American targets.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:Well May and Trump think the Saudis are our friends. I know which one has had its citizens launch more attacks on American targets.

Your just ignoring that the French joined. And that Germany, Canada, Australia , New Zealandd etc approved of the action. "May and trump" is a f ucking stupid narrative.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Bowens wrote:I have seen no ironclad evidence for a strike without approval by congress here, and the equivalent procedures in Britain and France.

There we go again. If classified secret intelligence is not published on facebook, then we can't believe those who've seen it - unlike russian propaganda on FB which should be believed until proven false.
Congress and parliament - and whatever pretend forum the french have - wouldn't have clearance to see the evidence either. So what would a debate prove?
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

message #2527204 wrote:

There we go again. If classified secret intelligence is not published on facebook, then we can't believe those who've seen it - unlike russian propaganda on FB which should be believed until proven false.
Congress and parliament - and whatever pretend forum the french have - wouldn't have clearance to see the evidence either. So what would a debate prove?
They can't be trusted anyone. People aren't going to listen to the same old bullshit like it was 1991 or 2001. Sorry man, maybe the times have passed you by.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v94WsjWKQ3U

If they ignore the people, things will only escalate from here.
Glaston

Post by Glaston »

What bullshit in 1991?

Are you suggesting Saddam didnt actually invade Kuwait?
Margin_Walker

Post by Margin_Walker »

Glaston wrote:What bullshit in 1991?
False flag innit. There were no Iraqi's in Kuwait.
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

'90 if you're going to be a pedant. But obviously there's a clip for you to watch.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:'90 if you're going to be a pedant. But obviously there's a clip for you to watch.
If they ignore the people, things will only escalate from here.

"Ignore the people" , you think there's going to be revolution because of bombing of chemical weapon facilities. ?

Are you aware that China are expansionary and Russia run by a lunatic ?
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

We live in democracies. People don't get run close by tanks for dissenting. But this neocon business as usual isn't going to fly anymore. Their choice if they want to continue to treat the public as idiots.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:We live in democracies. People don't get run close by tanks for dissenting. But this neocon business as usual isn't going to fly anymore. Their choice if they want to continue to treat the public as idiots.

It's complete nonsense now. If you're an example I reckon they'll get away with it.
Bowens

Post by Bowens »

I think you're losing steam here pal :?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bowens wrote:I think you're losing steam here pal :?

I think you should stick with all those bad "Neo Cons"'and chase those ghosts.
Yer Man

Post by Yer Man »

bimboman wrote:Putin wants an extended gulf war for a 100$ barrel.
I'd completely forgotten about the price of oil - and who would benefit from geopolitical instability...
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Yer Man wrote:
bimboman wrote:Putin wants an extended gulf war for a 100$ barrel.
I'd completely forgotten about the price of oil - and who would benefit from geopolitical instability...

It suits the yanks and Saudies a bit obviously , but Russia is bleeding at anything sub $80 , cost a f ucking fortune to drill tundra and pipe 1,000's of miles.
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

The Russian reporter who covered the Wagner group contractor/mercenaries getting into a firefight with Americans in Syria has tragically slipped and fallen from a balcony.

What are the odds, surviving a nasty war zone only to come home and fall off your own 5th floor balcony? You'd think a Russian crime and corruption reporter would have a fair bit of situatioal awareness to not fall foul of such an unlikely accident. :|

http://uk.businessinsider.com/maxim-bor ... oup-2018-4

The Wagner group

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 63dae9a3f7
Glaston

Post by Glaston »

Bowens wrote:'90 if you're going to be a pedant. But obviously there's a clip for you to watch.

I dont need no "clip".
I still have my UK govt issue gasmask.

You still havent explained why it was "bullshit"?
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Turbogoat wrote:The Russian reporter who covered the Wagner group contractor/mercenaries getting into a firefight with Americans in Syria has tragically slipped and fallen from a balcony.

What are the odds, surviving a nasty war zone only to come home and fall off your own 5th floor balcony? You'd think a Russian crime and corruption reporter would have a fair bit of situatioal awareness to not fall foul of such an unlikely accident. :|

The Wagner group

Blimey! That’s some dodgy conflict on the ground, and as for the balcony...well it doesn’t change my opinion that Putin doesn’t give a shit what anybody thinks.
Oceanbreeze

Post by Oceanbreeze »

message #2527204 wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
The Optimist wrote:
No one believes russia after their continuous lies, except tinfoilers upset that their usual lives of apartheid, soviet norms and rigid christian beliefs have been overturned. :D

Multiracial, capitalist, sausage crossing rugby mofos! 8)
As it appears the British public aren't convince about their Governments position either. Imagine that ey!
Apparently the government has failed to post the convincing combined EU/US miltary intelligence on facepalm or twatter yet, which is why the british public are sceptical.
The public don't need to see some bullshit Intel. They've seen Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and even Yemen where their government got involved and up to today those places haven't exactly improved one iota.

There should be a law for the government. Before you start interfering and bombing another country. Fix the last one you messed up first.
Oceanbreeze

Post by Oceanbreeze »

The Optimist wrote:Trump would be better served imposing more sanctions on Russia, Syria and Iran.
Drone strikes operations by the U.S. have killed more civilians than any alleged chemical attacks. Perhaps the one who should be sanctioned is the US.
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

DragsterDriver wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:The Russian reporter who covered the Wagner group contractor/mercenaries getting into a firefight with Americans in Syria has tragically slipped and fallen from a balcony.

The Wagner group

Blimey! That’s some dodgy conflict on the ground, and as for the balcony...well it doesn’t change my opinion that Putin doesn’t give a shit what anybody thinks.

i'm just amazed he didn't accidentally gas himself to death while mixing cleaning fluids before mopping his floors.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Oceanbreeze wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
The Optimist wrote:
No one believes russia after their continuous lies, except tinfoilers upset that their usual lives of apartheid, soviet norms and rigid christian beliefs have been overturned. :D

As it appears the British public aren't convince about their Governments position either. Imagine that ey!
Apparently the government has failed to post the convincing combined EU/US miltary intelligence on facepalm or twatter yet, which is why the british public are sceptical.
The public don't need to see some bullshit Intel. They've seen Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and even Yemen where their government got involved and up to today those places haven't exactly improved one iota.

There should be a law for the government. Before you start interfering and bombing another country. Fix the last one you messed up first.
They evidently prefer bullshit propaganda.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Turbogoat wrote:
DragsterDriver wrote:

The Wagner group

i'm just amazed he didn't accidentally gas himself to death while mixing cleaning fluids before mopping his floors.
Or better still zip himself into a hold-all.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Turbogoat wrote:
DragsterDriver wrote:

The Wagner group

Where were you when Dr Kelly went ?
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

bimboman wrote:

Where were you when Dr Kelly went ?
I'm not answering that without a lawyer present.
Toulon's Not Toulouse

Post by Toulon's Not Toulouse »

The Wagner group

Agreed, that's obviously murder. Someone has to stop those damn Brits killing Russian citizens even outside of the UK borders now. It's all a ploy to distract the world from Brexit if you ask me.
Laurent

Post by Laurent »

T'as sucé un Fidjien ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Toulon's Not Toulouse wrote:

The Wagner group

Agreed, that's obviously murder. Someone has to stop those damn Brits killing Russian citizens even outside of the UK borders now. It's all a ploy to distract the world from Brexit if you ask me.
CSI: Fiji has a lot to answer for.
Toulon's Not Toulouse

Post by Toulon's Not Toulouse »

Laurent wrote:T'as sucé un Fidjien ?

I guess that makes it a JIFF-qualified conspiracy theory. :P
Bullettyme

Post by Bullettyme »

The Syrians and the Russians not allowing OPCW inspectors access to the site. Unsurprising really. They probably haven't finished their clean up.
Oceanbreeze

Post by Oceanbreeze »

message #2527204 wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
Oceanbreeze wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

They evidently prefer bullshit propaganda.
They did in Iraq and look what happened there! Anyways they probably preferred their government to actually stop trying to be the World's Police and concentrate looking after domestic issues. After all that's why they were voted in for!
obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

Bullettyme wrote:The Syrians and the Russians not allowing OPCW inspectors access to the site. Unsurprising really. They probably haven't finished their clean up.
I'm sure its not that easy to completely sanitise piles of rubble. But they will keep lying about it.
Oceanbreeze

Post by Oceanbreeze »

Laurent wrote:T'as sucé un Fidjien ?

Haven't you had enough terrorist attacks in your country? You keep bombing countries like that and you're just helping them recruit more and cause even more damage at home.

Let them sort their own issues out. It's none of your business.
Laurent

Post by Laurent »