Another Hot Naughty Teacher

All things Rugby
comets

Post by comets »

An Orlando karate teacher sent an 11-year-old boy in her class nude pictures and told him she wanted to have sex with him, police said Monday

The boy’s mother opened the his Kik social messaging app on his phone last week and found Figueroa’s sick messages to him, according to a police report cited by the Orlando Sentinel.

“I want to have sex with you,” she told him in one message inviting him to her 21st birthday party, investigators said.

N.J. substitute teacher admits to sexual activity with students

“OK IDC," the boy replied, using a shorthand for “I don’t care.”

Figueroa told the boy nobody else would be home during the party, according to police. She began making advances on him in February and kept telling him that she liked him, the boy told police. Investigators believe she sent him 15 nude or racy photos.

A man who identified himself as the owner of the karate school told the TV station he didn’t find any evidence Figueroa may have tried to molest the boy at the facility when he checked his security cameras.

Figueroa was held without bond in Orange County jail and investigators believe she may have preyed on other children at the karate school, the Sentinel reported. Detectives asked anyone with information to contact the department

Full: http://nydn.us/28LKLTL
Where were teachers like this during our time :(
[[spoilered for size]]
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Brumbieman

Re: Another Hot Naughty Teacher

Post by Brumbieman »

Yeah.....nah.

If a young kid at 16 is shagging his 23yo sports teacher, f**king well played son.

If the kid is 11, and she's 21, that's just f**ked up.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Yeah, puberty is kind of relevant when determining whether or not post a "NICE" gif.
comets

Post by comets »

not saying she was right , cause she was not but damn, whats up with hot female teachers nowadays? are tehy trying to relive (or live) a fantasy they never had or what?, i'm pretty sure we have atleast 8 more stories like this on this bored.
Rumham

Post by Rumham »

No
Norman Harvey

Post by Norman Harvey »

She is the very definition of a paedophile. The thread title and your attitude are rather sickening
C69

Post by C69 »

1/10 wnb x(
comets

Post by comets »

c69 wrote:1/10 wnb x(
but she will beat the shit out of you lol

Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Pedo.
C69

Post by C69 »

comets wrote:
c69 wrote:1/10 wnb x(
but she will beat the shit out of you lol

No
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

comets wrote: “I want to have sex with you,” she told him in one message inviting him to her 21st birthday party, investigators said.

Figueroa told the boy nobody else would be home during the party, according to police.
That sounds like a pretty average 21st shindig.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

I know we use the 'if it was the other way round' argument a few times but a 21 year old bloke acting like that to a 11 year old girl we'd be talking about a major prison sentence (rightly so). No difference imho
fraz

Post by fraz »

What a bunch of prudes you all are. Who among us didn't fudge his karate teacher before reaching puberty?? Honestly, people are so sensitive these days.
backrow

Post by backrow »

won't lie, I clicked on this link faster & with more dexterity than any FPS video game

but disappointed, have seen better Karate pron than this

Would.
Gazzamonster

Post by Gazzamonster »

Married middle school science teacher, 26, is arrested over 'sexual relationship with boy, 14, who she sent nude photographs to and bought drugs for'

A married middle school science teacher has been arrested for allegedly conducting a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested in Wednesday morning in New Smyrna, Florida after the boy allegedly confided in his parents.

The 8th grader told them that Peterson, whose married name is Ferri, picked him up occasionally from their home at 11pm and often spent hours with him in private afterwards.

He also said that she sent him nude photographs of herself and that she had bought him marijuana and a 'bowl to smoke it'.

The boy is said to have told his parents that the relationship made his grades suffer.

Peterson was booked into county jail on a charge of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmitting harmful materials to a child. Its investigators alleged that the relationship between Peterson and the boy began in November.

It is not clear if he is one of her students.

She resigned from her job on Monday, a day before she was arrested.

According to the boy, Peterson told him he could not tell anyone about their relationship when she they were together alone. Peterson and her firefighter husband Brandon have been married since 2015 and do not have any children.

ManInTheBar

Post by ManInTheBar »

I've worked with one pedo. Seduced a 15 year old girl, then was in the process of doing it again when was dobbed in by the first victim

You only get one chance at your childhood and it should not be spoilt by the pursuit of an adult's lusts
Catman

Post by Catman »

yea the first one - clear peado. Who has a 21st with only an 11yo ?

2nd one - phoaaaar!!!
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Gazzamonster wrote:
Married middle school science teacher, 26, is arrested over 'sexual relationship with boy, 14, who she sent nude photographs to and bought drugs for'

A married middle school science teacher has been arrested for allegedly conducting a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old male student.

Stephanie Peterson, 26, was arrested in Wednesday morning in New Smyrna, Florida after the boy allegedly confided in his parents.

The 8th grader told them that Peterson, whose married name is Ferri, picked him up occasionally from their home at 11pm and often spent hours with him in private afterwards.

He also said that she sent him nude photographs of herself and that she had bought him marijuana and a 'bowl to smoke it'.

The boy is said to have told his parents that the relationship made his grades suffer.

Peterson was booked into county jail on a charge of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmitting harmful materials to a child. Its investigators alleged that the relationship between Peterson and the boy began in November.

According to the boy, Peterson told him he could not tell anyone about their relationship when she they were together alone. Peterson and her firefighter husband Brandon have been married since 2015 and do not have any children.

:lol:
Chips

Post by Chips »

The female teachers at my old school all looked like Gareth Chilcott. :(
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

Gazzamonster wrote:

She has to be mentally unwell.
To go after a 14 student when she could have any guy she doesnt teach from legal age upwards
Gwenno

Post by Gwenno »

Not condoning it, but is he actually pubertal? There was a kid in school with me shaving regularly at that age. We hated him at the time, but then all overtook him for height later on, as his long bones fused early too.
julian

Post by julian »

Gazzamonster wrote:

great catch!
backrow

Post by backrow »

Won’t lie, this is not the first “hot teacher who smells of fish” that I’ve seen & Smelt
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Catman wrote:yea the first one - clear peado. Who has a 21st with only an 11yo ?

2nd one - phoaaaar!!!
How do we know the 11 yo hasn't hit puberty yet. Could be big for his age. And how are you ok with the second one?
Gwenno

Post by Gwenno »

flaggETERNAL wrote:
Catman wrote:yea the first one - clear peado. Who has a 21st with only an 11yo ?

2nd one - phoaaaar!!!
How do we know the 11 yo hasn't hit puberty yet. Could be big for his age. And how are you ok with the second one?
My point too.
Rumham

Post by Rumham »

flaggETERNAL wrote:

2nd one - phoaaaar!!!
Because she is a lasher. How/why is she banging 15 year olds?
comets

Post by comets »

i actually saw the pic of the 11 year old boy (first one) on 4chan when the news broke, he looked older for his age, could have passed for 15 easily..atealts neither of them went for pre-pubscent boys, now that would be sickening..please don't use the word pedo loosely, pedo implies the boy had not matured which was not the case for either....i remember being able to produce the white milk at 10 :P
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

Is it just me or is this becoming more and more common? Time for a witch hunt of female teachers methinks.

(ditch the ugly ones)
The Optimist

Post by The Optimist »

fraz wrote:What a bunch of prudes you all are. Who among us didn't fudge his karate teacher before reaching puberty?? Honestly, people are so sensitive these days.
Well after working out I couldn't take him in a fight... i drugged him. I bet he woke with a sore arse.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

comets wrote:i actually saw the pic of the 11 year old boy (first one) on 4chan when the news broke, he looked older for his age, could have passed for 15 easily..atealts neither of them went for pre-pubscent boys, now that would be sickening..please don't use the word pedo loosely, pedo implies the boy had not matured which was not the case for either....i remember being able to produce the white milk at 10 :P
He was 11 ffs 11 years old and she knew it. Of course he's not f**king mature.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

How many times have you googled Stephanie Peterson? I am up to 8 times now.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

message #2527204 wrote:
comets wrote:i actually saw the pic of the 11 year old boy (first one) on 4chan when the news broke, he looked older for his age, could have passed for 15 easily..atealts neither of them went for pre-pubscent boys, now that would be sickening..please don't use the word pedo loosely, pedo implies the boy had not matured which was not the case for either....i remember being able to produce the white milk at 10 :P
He was 11 ffs 11 years old and she knew it. Of course he's not f**king mature.

Well apparently he could pass for 15 according to Comets and he could also cream at 10. I think he's producing some twisted logic to justify his point
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

We can all agree, bar comets, that 11 is too young but can we focus on Ms Peterson for a few minutes. One of you can ring the cops on comet afterwards.
Clive Simms

Post by Clive Simms »

I'd give my balls just to spend one night with her. But then I would be frustrated as hell and wish I'd have my balls back
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

comets wrote:
She is a nonce you fucking dickhead
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Clive Simms wrote:I'd give my balls just to spend one night with her. But then I would be frustrated as hell and wish I'd have my balls back
Can you imagine the scene as an 11 year old young lad. It would have resembled that scene from that fantastic movie Step Brother’s when Dale get’s balls deep with Alice only a lot better.

:lol:
Andalu

Post by Andalu »

Big difference between 11 going on 15 and 14 going on 19.
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

Scrummie wrote:My mates and I would have seriously boinged our French teacher all the way through Senior school. AMAZING.
Yes. Same here. Our French teacher was like 9.5/10, the next best about 4/10.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Holey fück.

At Petersen, not the pedo.
Auckman

Post by Auckman »

Anonymous. wrote:
comets wrote:
She is a nonce you fucking dickhead
Just for the information of the southern hemisphere, did we ever settle on a true and infallible PR meaning for this interesting word: "nonce"?