Planet Rugby Forum
https://forum.planetrugby.com/

Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster
https://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85013
Page 3 of 5

Author:  assfly [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

saffer13 wrote:
Cats are terrible.


Dylan Leyds looks like his hair dresser is an angry cat.

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

saffer13 wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Can you bunch fokof with your provincialism kak to the Bok thread. This is a match thread


I was just thinking you lot are worse than us Irish. :lol:


fcuk you ya Limerick bollix Lenny

Saffas like to argue. Give them halve a chance and they'll fuckup a thread about kittens.

Cats are terrible.

Fokof you hooped cunt. Flowers cause hay fever.

Author:  PornDog [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

redderneck wrote:
I'm particularly looking forward to Zebo coming into the line and targeting the 10 channel, then pulling out fistfuls of French monopoly money and chucking it at Goosen as he swerves him.


:lol: :thumbup:

Author:  ticketlessinseattle [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Lenny wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Can you bunch fokof with your provincialism kak to the Bok thread. This is a match thread


I was just thinking you lot are worse than us Irish. :lol:


fcuk you ya Limerick bollix Lenny



Limerick???? I've never been so offended in my life, you rotten cnut. I'll have you know I'm very much a Cork bollix. :x


even fcukin worse.....(so am i but anyway)

Author:  Hawaiian_shirts_rule [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

redderneck wrote:
I'm particularly looking forward to Zebo coming into the line and targeting the 10 channel, then pulling out fistfuls of French monopoly money and chucking it at Goosen as he swerves him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  saffer13 [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Average Joe wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Saffas like to argue. Give them halve a chance and they'll fuckup a thread about kittens.

Cats are terrible.

Fokof you hooped cunt. Flowers cause hay fever.

If you're a softcock, sure.

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

If your cock is stiff all the time you have a major medical issue and should go see a specialist. Only a girlyman hates pussies.

Author:  saffer13 [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Average Joe wrote:
If your cock is stiff all the time you have a major medical issue and should go see a specialist. Only a girlyman hates pussies.

Why bring Sard into this?

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Author:  handyman [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Average Joe wrote:
I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Inferior Joe, at least we have a SupeRugby season...

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Inferior Joe, at least we have a SupeRugby season...



's OK . We have the semi final. Chance of winning some silverware ...

Did you see what Keith Andrews says about the WP ? Gone, mate, gone

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRu ... n-20180413

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Like you can call that a season, more like a fortnight. :lol:

Author:  handyman [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Inferior Joe, at least we have a SupeRugby season...



's OK . We have the semi final. Chance of winning some silverware ...

Did you see what Keith Andrews says about the WP ? Gone, mate, gone

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRu ... n-20180413

Oom WT, come on now. Keith Andrew's comments were about WP's management (a certain individual), not WP the union...

Author:  handyman [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Average Joe wrote:
Like you can call that a season, more like a fortnight. :lol:

Boet you're talking about the team that once had an anthem and a cola. Show some respect...

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

handyman wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Inferior Joe, at least we have a SupeRugby season...



's OK . We have the semi final. Chance of winning some silverware ...

Did you see what Keith Andrews says about the WP ? Gone, mate, gone

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRu ... n-20180413

Oom WT, come on now. Keith Andrew's comments were about WP's management (a certain individual), not WP the union...



He said WP's season is over. Not Wakefield's. WP's.

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Like you can call that a season, more like a fortnight. :lol:

Boet you're talking about the team that once had an anthem and a cola. Show some respect...

I have no respect for street beggars.

Author:  handyman [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
handyman wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
I guess since the Stomers SR season is over we Free Staters are stuck with you cunts trolling our superior team.

Inferior Joe, at least we have a SupeRugby season...



's OK . We have the semi final. Chance of winning some silverware ...

Did you see what Keith Andrews says about the WP ? Gone, mate, gone

https://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/SuperRu ... n-20180413

Oom WT, come on now. Keith Andrew's comments were about WP's management (a certain individual), not WP the union...



He said WP's season is over. Not Wakefield's. WP's.

He's just bitter.

Author:  handyman [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Average Joe wrote:
handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Like you can call that a season, more like a fortnight. :lol:

Boet you're talking about the team that once had an anthem and a cola. Show some respect...

I have no respect for street beggars.

You go and watch your team with that gold digger at flyhalf playing in that second rate competition. Enjoy the weekend...

Author:  Average Joe [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

We got out of that dying washed up competition just in time. NH Rugby is best Rugby.

Author:  Wilson's Toffee [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
handyman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Like you can call that a season, more like a fortnight. :lol:

Boet you're talking about the team that once had an anthem and a cola. Show some respect...

I have no respect for street beggars.

You go and watch your team with that gold digger at flyhalf playing in that second rate competition. Enjoy the weekend...



The gold digger that would not sign for WP ? Because they were too cheap ?

Author:  Sards [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Brilliant

Author:  Onelostbear [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

This is on Sky sports mix now if anyone is interested

Author:  de_Selby [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Could the cheetahs not get a better pitch?

Author:  Sards [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Cheetahs really have matured in this competition

Author:  de_Selby [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

How many times have cheetahs players got up again at being tackled at this stage?

Author:  lorcanoworms [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Ah JJ.

Author:  de_Selby [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

:lol: wtf? Was that not a knock on?

Author:  Diego [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Diego wrote:
Strong enough team for Munster but I can't see them winning with those starting half backs.

Author:  Diego [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

de_Selby wrote:
:lol: wtf? Was that not a knock on?

Rip I thought

Author:  Sards [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

de_Selby wrote:
:lol: wtf? Was that not a knock on?


Thought so too but it was ripped

Author:  de_Selby [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Fair enough, I don't have commentary so was wondering what the decision was

Author:  Diego [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

The scrum's too far back to look at surely?

Author:  grimoald [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Cheating saffa c*nt

Author:  Sards [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Didn't agree with that. Have you lot not met our famous TOM Veldsman yet

Author:  Jumper [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Looks like a made up call to disallow the Munster try.

Author:  MrJonno [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Diego wrote:
The scrum's too far back to look at surely?



The ref specifically said he wasn't going back to the scrum and the TMO said there was a clear knock on after the scrum.

Author:  Jumper [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

MrJonno wrote:
Diego wrote:
The scrum's too far back to look at surely?



The ref specifically said he wasn't going back to the scrum and the TMO said there was a clear knock on after the scrum.


Saffer isn't he?

Author:  de_Selby [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

Diego wrote:
The scrum's too far back to look at surely?

Yeah what's the number of phases? That was about 3 or 4

Author:  Diego [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

MrJonno wrote:
Diego wrote:
The scrum's too far back to look at surely?



The ref specifically said he wasn't going back to the scrum and the TMO said there was a clear knock on after the scrum.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? The only knock on was in the scrum, which he's not allowed to check. Try should have stood.

Author:  Diego [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Official Pro14 Match Thread - Cheetahs vs Munster

de_Selby wrote:
Diego wrote:
The scrum's too far back to look at surely?

Yeah what's the number of phases? That was about 3 or 4

2

Page 3 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/