Chat Forum
It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 12:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 10932
Location: Stockholm
kiwinoz wrote:
pontifex wrote:
One of the reasons I hold the positions I do, by the way, is that I love genuine cultural diversity. I see American cultural imperialism as a huge threat to that, and I see increasingly homogeneous cities across Europe and the world. I also see reactionary movements like radical Islam as a response to American cultural imperialism - you only have to read Qutb, or what they're saying now, to see that.


The EU has a lot to answer for in terms of a homogeneous Europe. Probably more so than the Yanks culture.


I think it's a mix of everything. Plus cheap long distance travel.

I don't like the Euro either. It was cool travelling around before when everyone had their own weird money. Although I don't think the SEK or NOK are going anywhere soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

I am a RACIST! :shock: I notice stuff. Poor you. Have a lie down.


Ah, you see "stuff". You remind me of those chaps that you find in some squares preaching the bible and the end of the world out loud while hundreds of people literally walk pass them, trying to ignore them.

I do admire your dedication though.


So why are you doing such a piss poor job of ignoring me then?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9070
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

I am a RACIST! :shock: I notice stuff. Poor you. Have a lie down.


Ah, you see "stuff". You remind me of those chaps that you find in some squares preaching the bible and the end of the world out loud while hundreds of people literally walk pass them, trying to ignore them.

I do admire your dedication though.


So why are you doing such a piss poor job of ignoring me then?


You are very loud.

And I like you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

I am a RACIST! :shock: I notice stuff. Poor you. Have a lie down.


Ah, you see "stuff". You remind me of those chaps that you find in some squares preaching the bible and the end of the world out loud while hundreds of people literally walk pass them, trying to ignore them.

I do admire your dedication though.


So why are you doing such a piss poor job of ignoring me then?


You are very loud.

And I like you.


You're a stalking moron is what you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2706
Mog The Almighty wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
pontifex wrote:
One of the reasons I hold the positions I do, by the way, is that I love genuine cultural diversity. I see American cultural imperialism as a huge threat to that, and I see increasingly homogeneous cities across Europe and the world. I also see reactionary movements like radical Islam as a response to American cultural imperialism - you only have to read Qutb, or what they're saying now, to see that.


The EU has a lot to answer for in terms of a homogeneous Europe. Probably more so than the Yanks culture.


I think it's a mix of everything. Plus cheap long distance travel.

I don't like the Euro either. It was cool travelling around before when everyone had their own weird money. Although I don't think the SEK or NOK are going anywhere soon.

SEK will soon become the e-Krona, as far as I understand. As much as I'm a fan of cryptocurrencies, the abolition of cash is deeply concerning.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2703
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

I am a RACIST! :shock: I notice stuff. Poor you. Have a lie down.


Ah, you see "stuff". You remind me of those chaps that you find in some squares preaching the bible and the end of the world out loud while hundreds of people literally walk pass them, trying to ignore them.

I do admire your dedication though.


So why are you doing such a piss poor job of ignoring me then?


You are very loud.

And I like you.


You're a stalking moron is what you are.


Nauseating love-fest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9070
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
La soule wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

I am a RACIST! :shock: I notice stuff. Poor you. Have a lie down.


Ah, you see "stuff". You remind me of those chaps that you find in some squares preaching the bible and the end of the world out loud while hundreds of people literally walk pass them, trying to ignore them.

I do admire your dedication though.


So why are you doing such a piss poor job of ignoring me then?


You are very loud.

And I like you.


You're a stalking moron is what you are.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msdQnY4Ocg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 10932
Location: Stockholm
pontifex wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
pontifex wrote:
One of the reasons I hold the positions I do, by the way, is that I love genuine cultural diversity. I see American cultural imperialism as a huge threat to that, and I see increasingly homogeneous cities across Europe and the world. I also see reactionary movements like radical Islam as a response to American cultural imperialism - you only have to read Qutb, or what they're saying now, to see that.


The EU has a lot to answer for in terms of a homogeneous Europe. Probably more so than the Yanks culture.


I think it's a mix of everything. Plus cheap long distance travel.

I don't like the Euro either. It was cool travelling around before when everyone had their own weird money. Although I don't think the SEK or NOK are going anywhere soon.

SEK will soon become the e-Krona, as far as I understand. As much as I'm a fan of cryptocurrencies, the abolition of cash is deeply concerning.


It's the first I've heard about that. Although it's true that already it's a very cashless society. Takes a bit of getting used to. It's not unusual (although not the majority either) for places just to not even take cash. Especially night spots (where it is easily the majority).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9070
Mog The Almighty wrote:
pontifex wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
pontifex wrote:
One of the reasons I hold the positions I do, by the way, is that I love genuine cultural diversity. I see American cultural imperialism as a huge threat to that, and I see increasingly homogeneous cities across Europe and the world. I also see reactionary movements like radical Islam as a response to American cultural imperialism - you only have to read Qutb, or what they're saying now, to see that.


The EU has a lot to answer for in terms of a homogeneous Europe. Probably more so than the Yanks culture.


I think it's a mix of everything. Plus cheap long distance travel.

I don't like the Euro either. It was cool travelling around before when everyone had their own weird money. Although I don't think the SEK or NOK are going anywhere soon.

SEK will soon become the e-Krona, as far as I understand. As much as I'm a fan of cryptocurrencies, the abolition of cash is deeply concerning.


It's the first I've heard about that. Although it's true that already it's a very cashless society. Takes a bit of getting used to. It's not unusual (although not the majority either) for places just to not even take cash. Especially night spots (where it is easily the majority).


Damaging for the black economy. I am not a fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
Here we go, finally the analysis we needed on the rise of Trump and his association with the alt-right, from the perspective of an historian of esotericism, who was also the bassist for blondie:

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Star-Rising ... 7342736076


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4071, bimboman, camroc1, Crazy Ed, Edinburgh01, EverReady, Floppykid, frillage, Gauss, henry, HighKingLeinster, iarmhiman, jdogscoop, Joost, Laurent, Leffe, Leinster in London, Mr Mike, Mullet 2, Nolanator, overthehillprop, rfurlong, Rinkals, robmatic, Saint, SaintK, Sefton, sturginho, Ted., Winnie, ZappaMan and 126 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group