AKA Achtung Seneca

sorCrer

Re: The Google Walkout

Post by sorCrer »

:lol:
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Playing table tennis and drinking kale juice on a therapeutic beanbag while being lectured about patriarchy is the sort of hardship that would make a Rwandan thank his lucky stars.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Seneca of the Night wrote:They should herd them into vans as they 'walkout' and speed them off to the coalmines.
It wouldn't surprise you that I know one of the ringleaders of this in San Fran
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

I'll give you her twitter if you want.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

I think all the men should resign
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Duff Paddy wrote:I think all the men should resign
I think they probably have in one way or another
Plato'sCave

Post by Plato'sCave »

EverReady wrote:Playing table tennis and drinking kale juice on a therapeutic beanbag while being lectured about patriarchy is the sort of hardship that would make a Rwandan thank his lucky stars.
This
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Obviously these women have been paid by the Koch brothers to cause as much trouble as possible for the libtard Google billionaires.
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Just the white ones. And the light skinned Indians too.
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

Sensible Stephen wrote:
Will there be anyone left in Google if that happens???
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Leinsterman wrote:
Sensible Stephen wrote:
With the gatekeepers gone, the women, transgenders and Hispanics (who are not white for some reason, nice loophole) will be free to do the work unhindered.
Salient

Post by Salient »

Sensible Stephen wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:
Sensible Stephen wrote:
With the gatekeepers gone, the women, transgenders and Hispanics (who are not white for some reason, nice loophole) will be free to hold meetings to reach consensus unhindered.
Fixed for ya Stephen :thumbup:
Tehui

Post by Tehui »

If there's one thing I like about PR, it's the diversity of posters with different gender, religion, social class and culture.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Tehui wrote:If there's one thing I like about PR, it's the diversity of posters with different gender, religion, social class and culture.

Yeah it's great isn't it.

Amma'rite lads!
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Not one of the Dublin employees would give a comment to the tv media. Basically they all did the walk out because it was the right on thing to do but when it comes it sticking their head above the parapet and potentially angering the patriarchy - oh no, don’t look at me
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

We are living in a bizarre time
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

it can be hard running a talent pool.

This kind of self selection is to be encouraged.
Last edited by zzzz on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sewa

Post by sewa »

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:Not one of the Dublin employees would give a comment to the tv media. Basically they all did the walk out because it was the right on thing to do but when it comes it sticking their head above the parapet and potentially angering the patriarchy - oh no, don’t look at me
Brin and page should fire everyone. It would be like art. The algorithm is all in Larry's head anyway apparently. Just fire 95% of the headcount. The stock price would go up. It would be the greatest funniest thing of all time.
Brin, Page and Larry? Are we supposed to believe you are on first name terms with these people?
Zico

Post by Zico »

Seneca of the Night wrote:Remember, never apologise to anyone.
How's that working out for you? :lol:
sewa

Post by sewa »

sewa wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:Not one of the Dublin employees would give a comment to the tv media. Basically they all did the walk out because it was the right on thing to do but when it comes it sticking their head above the parapet and potentially angering the patriarchy - oh no, don’t look at me
Brin and page should fire everyone. It would be like art. The algorithm is all in Larry's head anyway apparently. Just fire 95% of the headcount. The stock price would go up. It would be the greatest funniest thing of all time.
Brin, Page and Larry? Are we supposed to believe you are on first name terms with these people?
Brin and page are their surnames dumb arse.
Mea culpa
BBC 2

Post by BBC 2 »

Looks like Google's moral outreach has turned around and bitten it on the arse
etherman

Post by etherman »

We want equality!!

Did you mean: Boo hoo hoo
Lemoentjie

Post by Lemoentjie »

Mullet 2 wrote:We are living in a bizarre time
It's the left
saffer13

Post by saffer13 »

EverReady wrote:Playing table tennis and drinking kale juice on a therapeutic beanbag while being lectured about patriarchy is the sort of hardship that would make a Rwandan thank his lucky stars.
Your mention of bean bags made me think of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrT8lJNa9Z8
etherman

Post by etherman »

Lemoentjie wrote:
It's the left
Well much like those on the right, there is a lot of mutation and inside the bubble shit that just boggles the mind. I'd regard myself as fairly left leaning but I can't fathom some of the madness that's going on in universities or the likes of the decisions made around the Rotheram case. How you get from a position of equality and tolerance to calling men evil or ignoring huge crimes is beyond me. Just as I'm sure right leaning people see ALt right loons as such. I think we need to stop talking about right and left and just start talking about people detatched from reality.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Good on the Google workers. :thumbup:
saffer13

Post by saffer13 »

etherman wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
It's the left
Well much like those on the right, there is a lot of mutation and inside the bubble shit that just boggles the mind. I'd regard myself as fairly left leaning but I can't fathom some of the madness that's going on in universities or the likes of the decisions made around the Rotheram case. How you get from a position of equality and tolerance to calling men evil or ignoring huge crimes is beyond me. Just as I'm sure right leaning people see ALt right loons as such. I think we need to stop talking about right and left and just start talking about people detatched from reality.
Correct. There is a severe "detached from reality" component in both camps.
BBC 2

Post by BBC 2 »

This is the rebound of the sacking of James Demore who responded to a request of Google employees for suggestions as to how they could have a more diverse work force, by making a reasonable rationale as to why not enough women were embraced by technology and how it could be changed and got sacked by Google for being anti feminist.

Google laid the turd and now it is having to sit in it.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

etherman wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
It's the left

nooooo
Lemoentjie

Post by Lemoentjie »

The difference being that the lunatic left are part of huge organisations like Google, while the 'far right' is about 300 men who bought a torch from their local Walmart. Both bad in their own way, but only one of them actually wields any influence.

The problem is that Westerners have had the scales shifted so much that what is now regarded as 'dangerous thought' was considered normal even a few of years back. That is due to the lunatic left, not the right.
Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey »

Lemoentjie wrote:The difference being that the lunatic left are part of huge organisations like Google, while the 'far right' is about 300 men who bought a torch from their local Walmart. Both bad in their own way, but only one of them actually wields any influence.

The problem is that Westerners have had the scales shifted so much that what is now regarded as 'dangerous thought' was considered normal even a few of years back. That is due to the lunatic left, not the right.
This.
Although most normal people you speak to can see through the hysterics of the noisy minority.
Social media and lazy journalists who cover this shit are to blame.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

All I see are lads standing around with hands in pockets it's not exactly tiananmen square
Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey »

TheBouncer wrote:All I see are lads standing around with hands in pockets it's not exactly tiananmen square
Drinking lattes.
The revolution will not be televised, but will be on Twatter and Instagram instead.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Next one they have I am going to sneak into their canteen and have one of their nutritious vegan braised roots stews with ri....oh
Newsome

Post by Newsome »

Can someone fill in the plebs who don't wank over non-stories what the hell is actually happening? SHIT OP. Seriously, go fuc k yourself.
Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey »

Newsome wrote:Can someone fill in the plebs who don't wank over non-stories what the hell is actually happening? SHIT OP. Seriously, go fuc k yourself.
Now now, that may offensive to some of our posters.
Take a time out and write down how you could approach this situation better.
Newsome

Post by Newsome »

Jim Lahey wrote:
Newsome wrote:Can someone fill in the plebs who don't wank over non-stories what the hell is actually happening? SHIT OP. Seriously, go fuc k yourself.
Now now, that may offensive to some of our posters.
Take a time out and write down how you could approach this situation better.
I'd probably add more buzz words like cuck and woke.
Toulon's Not Toulouse

Post by Toulon's Not Toulouse »

Some Google employees who feel it offers inequal opportunities based on gender are protesting against it, which triggers the crowd that usually takes pride in seeing leftie snowflakes triggered. Apparently, it's the end of society.
Lemoentjie

Post by Lemoentjie »

TheBouncer wrote:All I see are lads standing around with hands in pockets it's not exactly tiananmen square
Surely they could do something more in alliance with their female, gay and animal-identifying colleagues. Perhaps a 'diversity handicap' table tennis competition, where the winner is presented with a year's supply of kale and soya beans?