A few jokes

All things Rugby
TB63

Re: A few jokes

Post by TB63 »

forrester wrote:The first patient to be treated with new Dyson ventilator is responding well. Doctors have said he’s picking up nicely.
:lol: Stolen!..
Openside

Post by Openside »

TB63 wrote:
forrester wrote:The first patient to be treated with new Dyson ventilator is responding well. Doctors have said he’s picking up nicely.
:lol: Stolen!..
That’s about three weeks old!!
backrow

Post by backrow »

Openside wrote:
backrow wrote:It was a one line joke, others got it , you didn’t, you thick Rupert !
Don’t try and pretend you didn’t read all of my post and just didn’t spot my velly sirry spelling error.
It wasn’t a one line joke look at your post dim wit!!
Jesus - turn the phone on your side, thicky ! No return there, it’s one line for me and depends on your settings. Fact is, you are dumb and didn’t get the original gag when others did , and trying to make me look daft by being Mr Logic and how literal I am. It was a short joke, which you didn’t get.

Sometimes you really suck the joy out of things :thumbdown:
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

I have a mate who’s a pilot for Virgin but because of the lockdown, he's off work. l asked him if he fancied doing a bit of decorating for me while he's at a loose end and he jumped at the chance.
l must say, he made a lovely job of the landing.
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

The Enya rugby club aren't happy about their next three fixtures:

Sale (A)
Sale (A)
Sale (A)
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

danny_fitz wrote:The Enya rugby club aren't happy about their next three fixtures:

Sale (A)
Sale (A)
Sale (A)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Openside

Post by Openside »

backrow wrote:
Openside wrote:
backrow wrote:It was a one line joke, others got it , you didn’t, you thick Rupert !
Don’t try and pretend you didn’t read all of my post and just didn’t spot my velly sirry spelling error.
It wasn’t a one line joke look at your post dim wit!!
Jesus - turn the phone on your side, thicky ! No return there, it’s one line for me and depends on your settings. Fact is, you are dumb and didn’t get the original gag when others did , and trying to make me look daft by being Mr Logic and how literal I am. It was a short joke, which you didn’t get.

Sometimes you really suck the joy out of things :thumbdown:
:lol: :lol: No I agree it is a good joke and if I had bothered reading to the end of your post I would have got it AND enjoyed it. I should have known better to think you would care if jokes were racist ;)
DOB

Post by DOB »

DragsterDriver wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:The Enya rugby club aren't happy about their next three fixtures:

Sale (A)
Sale (A)
Sale (A)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:
Doc Rob

Post by Doc Rob »

Punter15 wrote:Man walks into a bakery in Glasgow and asks, ‘is that a cake in the window or a meringue?’
The baker says, ‘No, you’re quite right.’
A classic! To make it more authentic though, the punchline needs to be ‘naw, you’re right enough, it’s a cake.’